Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    The Observer

Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    @bold1: Kakashi can use clones but he doesn't have large chakra reserves.

@bold2: Same as bold one, you don't need a lot of chakra for Shadow Clones you only need a lot to use many shadow clones

@bold3: You just need a lot of chakra to enter Sage Mode.

@bold4: The Kyuubi isn't necessary to take advantage of Shadow Clones.

, comparing two different trainings with different purposes pointless

Jiraiya was trying to teach him how to control the Kyuubi's power, but he couldn't.

Orochimaru was preparing Sasuke to be his vessel, of course Sasuke is going to be stronger.
    Exactly when you use a shadow clone your chakra drops

You need alot of chakra to maintain a clone , and to use it effectively. Actually using shadow clones period is dangerous hences the reason it forbidden

Exactly, not every student has a lot of chakra.

I thought they both had the same purpose

Jiraya was training Naruto to be stronger nevertheless, controlling the Kyuubi was just a part of it. Orochimaru methods are just more effective.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post

You need alot of chakra to maintain a clone , and to use it effectively. Actually using shadow clones period is dangerous hences the reason it forbidden

Jiraya was training Naruto to be stronger nevertheless, controlling the Kyuubi was just a part of it. Orochimaru methods are just more effective.
    multi shadow clones are forbidden.

Status
    Aug 2011
    The Observer

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    multi shadow clones are forbidden.
    The point is I dont see why would anyone want to use shadow clones. I more of a hindrance to me , your chakra :sy:

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

The point is I dont see why would anyone want to use shadow clones. I more of a hindrance to me , your chakra :sy:
    It can be a very effective diversion. Even Madara considers it a high level technique.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

I would have to go with Naruto on this. Not only is he a very respectable person, he loves and cares about his friends and family and would always risk his life to protect them.

He also understands the value of friendship and he would pass the will of fire over to you.

Not only would he build your character he would also be able to teach you allot more techniques, considering that he is based on more chakra manipulation meaning that anyone can do what he does, therefore you will never be short of teaching if you don't have the same element as him.

He's also been taught every effective training methods for a vast amount of different techniques.

He would be able to help you sign a contract with the toad's that would give you an incredible advantage in any situation really. You would also have the chance to learn sage mode with you increase your Reflexs, speed and strength.

I believe that the disadvantage with sasuke is that most of his techniques are based on his Sharingan which i think he would struggle to teach you effectively if you never had the Sharingan.

Sasuke doesn't exactly shout out great sensei as he's shown to be selfish. I believe that Naruto is the obvious choice.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

No you don't need a lot of chakra to maintain a clone or use it effectively, otherwise Kakashi or Konohamaru wouldn't be able to use clones. Multi Shadow Clones are forbidden not Shadow Clones: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Clone_Technique

What do you mean exactly? You don't need to use a lot of Shadow Clones to use them effectively.

Controlling the Kyuubi was a main part of it, and he failed, if he succeeded in teaching him how to control it then Naruto would have been far stronger than he was at the end of the training.

And I forgot being Naruto's student will allow you to learn how to summon the toads.

☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's

sasuke....

Status
    Jun 2012
    Evil is evil. Lesser, greater,
    middling…makes no
    difference. The degree is
    arbitrary. The definition’s
    blurred. If I’m to choose
    between one evil and another,
    I’d rather not choose it at
    all.

i will choose a funny teacher who teachs me through practice,because basically that's how people can really learn.(learning under a teacher who never jokes is like passing an hour in prison)

Status
    Aug 2011
    The Observer

No you don't need a lot of chakra to maintain a clone or use it effectively, otherwise Kakashi or Konohamaru wouldn't be able to use clones. Multi Shadow Clones are forbidden not Shadow Clones: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Clone_Technique

What do you mean exactly? You don't need to use a lot of Shadow Clones to use them effectively.

Controlling the Kyuubi was a main part of it, and he failed, if he succeeded in teaching him how to control it then Naruto would have been far stronger than he was at the end of the training.

And I forgot being Naruto's student will allow you to learn how to summon the toads.

This -->Because of the manner in which the clones are created, the user must divide their chakra among the clones, potentially using up all their chakra fairly quickly if the user is low on chakra or makes too many clones. This is especially problematic when the forbidden form of the technique, Multiple Shadow Clone Technique, is used; whereas the normal version will only create a few clones, the Multiple Shadow Clone Technique can create hundreds.

Naruto trained doing different things than trying to control the Kyuubi.

Just like Sasuke trained doing different things, than besides becoming Orochimaru vessel

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

This -->Because of the manner in which the clones are created, the user must divide their chakra among the clones, potentially using up all their chakra fairly quickly if the user is low on chakra or makes too many clones. This is especially problematic when the forbidden form of the technique, Multiple Shadow Clone Technique, is used; whereas the normal version will only create a few clones, the Multiple Shadow Clone Technique can create hundreds.

Just like Sasuke trained doing different things, than besides becoming Orochimaru vessel
    you didn't reply to me.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Kakashi and Konohamaru were still able to use clones. You don't need high chakra reserves to be able to use clones. So stop trying to use chakra as a down side when you don't need to spam clones like Naruto.

That doesn't change the fact that the main focus of the training was for Naruto to learn how to control the Kyuubi's power.

What are you talking about? Everything Orochimaru trained Sasuke for was to become his new vessel. He wanted to make him stronger.

Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Spanky

All of Naruto's Jutsus can be Learned through training

Sasuke on the other hand abused his sharingan to use many techniques

Rasengan - Much more practical than Chidori ( chidori can only be used the -four times )

Fire Techniques - I havent seen Anyone getting killed by Fire techniques

Kirin? - Will sasuke help his student in every battle with Amateratsu to set it up ?

Kenjutsu - Not the Greatest, the main advantage is that Sasuke molds his lightning chakra with the sword - Naruto is capable of doing that

Taijutsu - Naruto's Taijutsu is enhanced by Sage mode - and Sage mode can be taught

Many of Sasuke's powers were a Given, Just to keep him up with Naruto - thus he has nothing more to offer

Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Sasuke.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Spanky

N

Naruto has taught someone to be like him that pretty effective. Spam clones, and use rasengan.

Yeah , and by that a 13 year old Genin was able to defeat one of Pain's paths which the Majority of Konoha were Unable to do at that time

- seems pretty useless to me

Status
    Aug 2011
    The Observer

Kakashi and Konohamaru were still able to use clones. You don't need high chakra reserves to be able to use clones. So stop trying to use chakra as a down side when you don't need to spam clones like Naruto.

That doesn't change the fact that the main focus of the training was for Naruto to learn how to control the Kyuubi's power.

What are you talking about? Everything Orochimaru trained Sasuke for was to become his new vessel. He wanted to make him stronger.
    Il just leave it : Everyone is entitled to their own opinion ..

Look at Kakashi after he using it his chakra take a dip, and chakra is the big down side to justu. Also, the fact that they poof off of one good hit .

Everything Jiraya trained Naruto for wasnt just for controlling the Kyuubi power. :sy: Sasuke also trained on his own without Orochimaru too become stronger.

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    #FreeMacho

I'd pick Sasuke. Naruto is not even qualified to teach anyone anything. >.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Spanky

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    I'd pick Sasuke. Naruto is not even qualified to teach anyone anything. >.
    OH rlly ? Naruto actually has a student

Does Sasuke Have one ? - let me remember - NO

BlackDude from now on i will be Finishing everything in your thread with this

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Il just leave it : Everyone is entitled to their own opinion ..

Look at Kakashi after he using it his chakra take a dip, and chakra is the big down side to justu. Also, the fact that they poof off of one good hit .

Everything Jiraya trained Naruto for wasnt just for controlling the Kyuubi power. :sy: Sasuke also trained on his own without Orochimaru too become stronger.
    LOL What?! Where did I say everything they did was to control the Kyuubi's power? I said it was a main part.

And Sasuke did not train himself, Orochimaru clearly trained him.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

I'd take Naruto.

Let's see what they have to offer. Keep in mind that things such as Amaterasu and TBB CANNOT be taught, WTF's wrong with people who think I can learn that? I'm not an Uchiha, and I'm not a jinchuuriki.

Sasuke:
    - Good knowledge of Fire Release
    - Chidori and its variants
    - Kirin
    - Summoning contract with the snakes
    - Kenjutsu
    - His sharingan means that, if we travel, he can copy the techniques we meet and then he can teach them to me

Naruto:
    - Rasengan and its variants
    - Shadow clones
    - Summoning contract with the toads + sage mode
    - Limited knowledge of Wind Release (I'm not even sure he knows anything other than Rasenshuriken)
    - Never giving up mentality

I'll go with Naruto. Why? First, most of his techniques don't revolve around his chakra nature. If I don't have fire or lightning chakra, Sasuke can't teach me his best techniques. I can learn Shadow clones and Rasengan even if I'm an Earth Release user. Second, Kakashi Gaiden showed us that, without a sharingan, Chidori (and its variants) are very hard to use, whereas Rasengan can be used by regular ninjas. Third, toads are easier to get along with than snakes. That means It'll be easier to summon them and get them to teach me sage mode. Finally, Naruto's mentality is better than Sasuke.

I'd be glad to have any of them though.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

A mix of both. The coolness of Sasuke but the will of Naruto. A Rasengan with a Chidori core would be cool or Rasen shuriken covered with fire. In addition, he should have black hair and blue eyes. But of course, with Sasuke's Sharingan. And he would still be a Jinchuuriki.