Page 5 of 8 « First 12345678 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Is aboard with Jack Sparrow.
    Arr!!

Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

Naruto is awesome.

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by Uzeless View Post
    Naruto is awesome.
    Madara, Sasuke or Orochimaru are the best teachers.

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Naruto is awesome.

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Naruto is awesome.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Remember if you walk into the
    Ward of Dawn you ain't walking
    out

Naruto. He already knows the trick to teach someone rasengan and in doing so you get perfect charka manipulation. Your manipulation skills would help in using shadow clones affectively and aid in learning jutsu regardless of you charkra nature. Also he has already proven himself a excellent teacher teaching rasengan to konohamaru.

Sasuke wouldn't be a good teacher. Most of his jutsu are totally reliant on the sharingan. Chidori and it's variants aren't useful unless you have sharingan as proven by Kakashi gaiden. Which leaves leaves fire release which you might not have. Also sasuke is to selfish to have a teammate/ student since he double crosses and abandons/kills everyone that helps him.

Status
    Oct 2011
    You will be the first to
    know.....

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    Naruto fighting style wouldnt particular fit every student.. reason why because they probably wont have large chakra reserve like him(no shadow clones) and Naruto didnt really come up with a technique on his own . Sasuke more fit
    Everyone will not have sharingan and hatred towards brother.

Status
    Nov 2012
    i prefer lesser than or equal
    to, but for better or for
    worse, you know where to find
    me. -doki doki-

I would choose neji or asuma over naruto or sasuke any day

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

senjutsu, rasengan, abilty to effectively use kage bunshun, will of fire and learning all these while having fun.
    who wouldn't want these skills.
    sasuke would only help develop you if you had a sharingan rendering him useless otherwise.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Well, i see, people are overrating Naruto as a teacher because they think that he is more friendly than sasuke and has will of fire. But the fact it, Naruto's teaching styles are quite useless, unless you have a tailed beast inside.

And about will of fire, thats not much of use, will of fire = curse of hatred, they have their own advantages in their own places.

I will elaborate why Sasuke will be a overall better teacher than Naruto......

Naruto as a Sensei:-

Training style:- Well, there is none actually. The main focus will be on shadow clones and rasengan, which is unlikely, if you are not an uzumaki, or a jinkchuri. Making 2-3 shadow clones will exhaust you if you are a normal ninja, and if you don't land a perfect attack with that diversion, you are done for.
    About rasengan, it is a powerful attack, but useless(except rasenshuriken, i have explained it below) if you don'y have speed, accuracy or diversion(shadow clones) to land a perfect attack, if sucessful(that takes you have more speed than your opponent, or you managed to divert him with your 2 shadow clone), it will most likely a devastating attack.

Advantages:- 1. More friendly than Sasuke, will understand your problem, and try to teach you in the way you will better understand.
    2. Will teach you Rasengan, one of the strongest pure chakra based ninjutsu.
    3. May able to teach you Wind style,(he himself have not mastered it) and hence Rasenshuriken, but that quite uncommon nature, and student with wind nature will be really rare, plus combining Rasengan and elementary nature is not possible unelss you are some god gifted genius.
    4. May able to teach you toad summonging. But summoning any useful toad is unlikely.
    5. There is a slight chance that you may learn SM, but then you have to first earn respect from ma and pa and agree them to help you, which is unlikely if you are not the prophecy kid

Disadvantages:- 1. All student will be at disadvantage because Naruto's high chakra based techniques does not suit everyone.
    2. No elementary teaching, except wind nature, which is quite uncommon, and he himself is yet to master it.
    3. Toad summoning will be quite useless IMO, it will be highly unlikely that you will summon Gamabunta, or same size toads, even if you can, they are not going to litsen to your instructions.
    4. Weak basic skills and techniques(substitution, clone jutsu, genjutsu repulsion etc.).

Overall:- Actually, Naruto in total have very less thing to teach you, unless you consider using those attracting sexy jutsu to seduce the enemy at the battlefield or to earn money.

Sasuke as a Sensei:-

Training Style:- He will teach you fighting based on kenjutsu, fire and lightning style ninjutsu, genjtusu, different weapons and doijutsu(optional, or if you have any, sharingan, byakugan etc.).

Kenjutsu:- Being a proficient sword wielder can change the fate of a battle. Speed combined with quick reflexes and flowing elemental chakra through swords (lightning or wind chakra), can make you really deadly, and score kills without much consumption of chakra.

Ninjutsu:- Different types of fire and lightning ninjutsu, which are widely useful.

Genjutsu:- Well, many people tend to disagree that Sasuke can only cast genjutsu through his sharingan, but the fact is, who knows the basic of genjtusu, can teach genjutsu. Sharingan is only a way to cast it. User can use their own different methods to cast genjutsu.

Weapons:- As sasuke is a proficient user of shuriken and kunai, his students will be the same. In fodder battle(actually thats what happen in every non canon fight), using weapons accurately can make you deadly.

Doijutsu(Optional):- If you have any doijutsu, especially sharingan, you got one of the best sensei. In case of byakugan, he can teach you how to handle it and use it in proficiently in battle.

Summoning:- As Sasuke knows how to do summoning jutsu, he may teach you summoning, although not hawk maybe.

Advantages:- 1. Better techniques and vast amount of lightning and fire style ninjutsu.
    2. Better basic skills........(LOL I am bored writing)
    3. Other obvious reasons(see the above training style)

Disadvantages:- 1. Will be a quite strict teacher.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Itachi .. he's one of the most alrounded guys so i'd pick him ^^

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Sasuke had help from Kakashi during his early years while in the original team 7. Then Oro develop (or more precise) poisoned his way of seeing things thus heighten his ability to do some 'things'. So, pretty much he got assistance too.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Numbing the passing days...

LOL the only thing Sasuke would ever teach anyone one would be to say "**** off", via example.
    I can hardly think of someone rather worse qualified to be a sensei.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoOne View Post
    LOL the only thing Sasuke would ever teach anyone one would be to say "**** off", via example.
    I can hardly think of someone rather worse qualified to be a sensei.
    Totally agree.

He would be a useless sensei imo.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

depends on whether or not i have large chakra reserves.

if yes, naruto. kagebunshin, sage mode, the will of fire, and rasengan +elemental affinities is a great arsenal.

if not, sasuke. better shinobi sense, speed, weapon mastery inc kenjutsu and innovation from techniques makes a good shinobi too.

but i'd take jiraiya or hiruzen over anyone else. those guy's arsenals are just godly

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Sasuke obviously

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

I would pick minato because he's super fast because of flying thunder god and I rlly want to learn it also he can teach rasagen

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Kakashi's #1 Fan

Actually, Sasuke would really fail being a teacher, he got nothing to be even a teacher...
    His motives, thinking, ideals, attitude, personality, etc... are all anti-teacher...

Naruto, on the other hand has shown his passionate self in being a teacher... e.g. Konohamaru... learned Rasengan which only a quality teacher can teach and highly doubt Sasuke to be able to form a rasengan...

Status
    Nov 2011
    lazy

depends on wich abilities i have.

if i start as a normal ninja i would choose naruto but if i would be an uchiha i would choose of course sasuke

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    I would have to go with Naruto on this. Not only is he a very respectable person, he loves and cares about his friends and family and would always risk his life to protect them.

He also understands the value of friendship and he would pass the will of fire over to you.

Not only would he build your character he would also be able to teach you allot more techniques, considering that he is based on more chakra manipulation meaning that anyone can do what he does, therefore you will never be short of teaching if you don't have the same element as him.

He's also been taught every effective training methods for a vast amount of different techniques.

He would be able to help you sign a contract with the toad's that would give you an incredible advantage in any situation really. You would also have the chance to learn sage mode with you increase your Reflexs, speed and strength.

I believe that the disadvantage with sasuke is that most of his techniques are based on his Sharingan which i think he would struggle to teach you effectively if you never had the Sharingan.

Sasuke doesn't exactly shout out great sensei as he's shown to be selfish. I believe that Naruto is the obvious choice.
    Nuff Said.

Status
    Aug 2011
    The Observer

you just cant use chidori :sy: ,but you can use chidori current , chidori senbon, and chidori spear. Also, you could learn to stream your chakra through your weapon .