Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB

Re: Minato can beat sharingan.. but not byakugan

Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Minato doesn't specialize in sneak attacks, He specializes in quick upfront assassinations , there is a huge difference

You don't need sharingan to predict Minato, Killer bee showed this... With sharingan you have a extra advantage of being able to track and predict the movements of his kunai for v2...

I Fail to see your point
    Thank you ikr? When the fk did any1 say Minato specializes in Sneak attacks?
    Quote Originally Posted by SageMode 23 View Post
    I can care less what u have to say now... After telling me to "eat ur shit"... Ur worth as a human being dropped.... Please refrain from posting in my threads .
    Smfd i couldn't care less about what you think

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Well obviously I don't mean hinata will beat him..lol. but take someone like neji's father who would obviously be top tier...or nehi himself...
    Neji's father has shown more potential with the Byakugan then any other character. He can even detect killing intent and his heavenly rotation is greater then the others by a significant amount. If were comparing characters, I pick him over the others to fight Minato as he has the best chance.

@O'shux
    What does SMFD stand for?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I laughed so hard at this
    lol

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    That is true no doubt, I'm merely stating the Byakugan would give the user the ability to see the attack coming. The argument here is that Minato cannot beat the Byakugan in terms of its dojutsu prowess not a specific character. Therefore my argument still stands only due to this topic being solely about the dojutsu and not a specific character.
    Technically anyone would be able to see him coming. They would either be marked or see his marking, infact i bet they would see him just before he cut there head off.

You don't need Byakugan, do see him coming because that isn't exactly a massive trait. It comes down to wither you can react.

They wouldn't be able to see him coming in a sense because he would be "HERE" then "THERE".. They wouldn't be able to see his movement's, they would merely just know of his presence, still doesn't mean they have an advantage in dodging his attack.

Last edited by YellowFlash1; 12-02-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Technically anyone would be able to see him coming. They would either be marked or see his marking, infact i bet they would see him just before he cut there head off.

You don't need Byakugan, do see him coming because that isn't exactly a massive trait. It comes down to wither you can react.

They wouldn't be able to see him coming in a sense because he would be "HERE" then "THERE".. They wouldn't be able to see him movement's, they would merely just know of his presence, still doesn't mean they have an advantage in dodging his attack.
    Having the byakugan immediately gives the user an advantage over someone who does not. Like I said though it doesn't mean they can react but it definitely helps.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Byakugan is shit minato destroys any hyuga with ease

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

They wouldn't be able to see him coming in a sense because he would be "HERE" then "THERE".. They wouldn't be able to see his movement's, they would merely just know of his presence, still doesn't mean they have an advantage in dodging his attack.
    They will know where all of his kunai are placed and be able to respond accordingly whenever he appears at one of them. Kinda like what the raikage did.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Well, Bee only prepared himself naturally because he probably noticed the marking on himself before. Sharingan precognition has nothing to do with it. In fact Sharingan can't predict an instant teleportation. Ask to Tobi what's FTG and he will learn it to you

Never said Sharingan can predict instant teleportation.. i Said it can predict the movements of kunai .. Which Itachi has shown on multiple occasions.... Being able to track the kunai will be key to dealing with them when it comes to v2..

V1 Is simple for Byakugan or sharingan.. You'd be able to see and track the kunai's on the ground... Byakugan has a extra advantage here as they can see almost 360... the sharingan makes up for this by it's ability to predict where the kunai would land ..

^ The above is something that can be easily done by any ninja with average intelligence.. Raikage was able to mark the location of all minato's kunai.. so he knew where to stay away from and where he could possibly go to...

Byakugan and sharigan users can handle this EASIER ,much easier for sharingan , and almost no difficulty for a byakugan user

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Never said Sharingan can predict instant teleportation.. i Said it can predict the movements of kunai .. Which Itachi has shown on multiple occasions.... Being able to track the kunai will be key to dealing with them when it comes to v2..

V1 Is simple for Byakugan or sharingan.. You'd be able to see and track the kunai's on the ground... Byakugan has a extra advantage here as they can see almost 360... the sharingan makes up for this by it's ability to predict where the kunai would land ..
    It's not even sure that Itachi knows level2 to begin with since even Minato's closest student didn't notice it. Obito has sharingan, but it didn't help him to get fooled by those kunais, it didn't help him to get fooled by FTG level2, it didn't helped him to get beaten by Minato. In fact the kunais are not the real problem here. The problem is Minato himself. The problem is not to know the position of the kunais, but to know where Minato will appear among those kunais, something that Sharingan can't predict, which is why Sharingan is not really usefull in this case

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    They will know where all of his kunai are placed and be able to respond accordingly whenever he appears at one of them. Kinda like what the raikage did.
    Yeah everyone is able to see them, i don't understand why the Vision of the Byakugan is needed, sure it would help you see them however the outcome is the same never the less.

The point i'm making and it's relevant to the post. The post stated that Minato can beat the Sharingan but not the Byakugan, which is incorrect.

The Byakugan is able to make you aware of there presence, however by the time they see they know he's there, their dead. It was state that Neji's Vision is 50 meters ...

Now it doesn't matter if it was 100 meters or 150 meters. If Minato has a marker that is out range from their vision and has marked the Opponent, let's say there not aware of it. Minato is able to appear there so fast that even if they person was to acknowledge he was there, he wouldn't be able to react.

Point i'm making is that he can beat it.

Even the sharingan, which is known for reading people's movement's can't react.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Minato throws kunai beside the users face. Teles like a boss and rasengans the mother****er... They don't have time to see him..

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Yeah everyone is able to see them, i don't understand why the Vision of the Byakugan is needed, sure it would help you see them however the outcome is the same never the less.

The point i'm making and it's relevant to the post. The post stated that Minato can beat the Sharingan but not the Byakugan, which is incorrect.

The Byakugan is able to make you aware of there presence, however by the time they see they know he's there, their dead. It was state that Neji's Vision is 50 meters ...

Now it doesn't matter if it was 100 meters or 150 meters. If Minato has a marker that is out range from their vision and has marked the Opponent, let's say there not aware of it. Minato is able to appear there so fast that even if they person was to acknowledge he was there, he wouldn't be able to react.

Point i'm making is that he can beat it.
    You are saying that a byakugan user would not be aware if he was marked, which is completely ridiculous.

Not only that, but they can use their chakra control to release chakra from the chakra points anywhere on their body, meaning that their whole body is viturally a weapon itslef. They can attack and defend at nearly angle around them.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    It's not even sure that Itachi knows level2 to begin with since even Minato's closest student didn't notice it. Obito has sharingan, but it didn't help him to get fooled by those kunais, it didn't help him to get fooled by FTG level2, it didn't helped him to get beaten by Minato. In fact the kunais are not the real problem here. The problem is Minato himself. The problem is not to know the position of the kunais, but to know where Minato will appear among those kunais, something that Sharingan can't predict, which is why Sharingan is not really usefull in this case
    Closest student?

I can't argue whether or not Itachi knows of such a thing... He is a knowledgeable person, knowing of things like Sage mode, edo tensei, hashirama etc....his family also had a close relation with Minato's.....
    At most I will argue he knows of v1...
    Both are very important.. to know where he'll appear you should know exactly where his kunai are...

If we're talking about Itachi, then you should remember what kabuto said... He uses his eyes to read people, and effectively predicts their next moves before they do it....

Bee may have seen the tag.. but he predicted exactly WHEN Minato teleported.. timing was everything in that... this just shows that a normal ninja can pull of a feat just like that

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are saying that a byakugan user would not be aware if he was marked, which is completely ridiculous.

Not only that, but they can use their chakra control to release chakra from the chakra points anywhere on their body, meaning that their whole body is viturally a weapon itslef. They can attack and defend at nearly angle around them.
    I'm not saying that they can't sense they have been tagged. I made that situation to prove that if they didn't expect it, their vision that allows them to be aware or people withing a certain area wouldn't help the dodge the attack.

Wither or not they can sense it has nothing to do with it. If they know they have been tagged the out come in the same. I was making it to prove that by the time they were aware of Minato presence it would be to late.

Hence why i said "Lets say their not aware of it"

Your statement makes no difference to what i'm saying.... I don't understand why you guy continue to argue with me. You guys are completely going of topic....

I'm stating that Minato can beat the Byakugan. You guys are merely explain to me that they are aware of people .. which is know

Last edited by YellowFlash1; 12-02-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

I'm not saying that they can't sense they have been tagged. I made that situation to prove that if they didn't expect it, their vision that allows them to be aware or people withing a certain area wouldn't help the dodge the attack.

Wither or not they can sense it has nothing to do with it. If they know they have been tagged the out come in the same. I was making it to prove that by the time they were aware of Minato presence it would be to late.
    Minato first has to tag them with his seal, which is going to be difficult against masters of taijutsu who can release chakra from any point on their body do attack and defend themselves.

Advanced Hyuugas have rotation, 64 palms, and vacuum palm which would make it even harder for him to get a hit on them.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato first has to tag them with his seal, which is going to be difficult against masters of taijutsu who can release chakra from any point on their body do attack and defend themselves.

Advanced Hyuugas have rotation, 64 palms, and vacuum palm which would make it even harder for him to get a hit on them.
    I understand that but i'm not talking about a fight here.... I'm merely explaining what was stated in the Thread. You guys are just defending the Byakugan and creating situations that aren't necessary.

I'm not saying that it's going to be easy for him, just just saying that they can't react to his FTG.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!

Wait, are you implying that Minato can beat the Sharingan as in (Ms), (Ems)?

Yet, he cannot beat a Byakugan?

Nope, he will blitz and pawn.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The system is made to be
    cheated :D

let s end this argument pls and let s not forget the fact that neji got caught by a zetsu even if he saw it he coulden't react if that was minato it would be game over and we also know minato is by far faster than zetsu also since neji>the rest of the hyuga that means minato all byakugan users end of the argument

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!

the hyuga is underrated indeed

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really don't see how a Hyuuga is going to stop Minato's speed. Doesn't really matter that they have 360 vision, they aren't going to stop Minato coming and marking him. Once they're marked, it's over.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Closest student?

I can't argue whether or not Itachi knows of such a thing... He is a knowledgeable person, knowing of things like Sage mode, edo tensei, hashirama etc....his family also had a close relation with Minato's.....
    At most I will argue he knows of v1...
    Both are very important.. to know where he'll appear you should know exactly where his kunai are...

If we're talking about Itachi, then you should remember what kabuto said... He uses his eyes to read people, and effectively predicts their next moves before they do it....

Bee may have seen the tag.. but he predicted exactly WHEN Minato teleported.. timing was everything in that... this just shows that a normal ninja can pull of a feat just like that
    Second closest if you want, it's still almost the same Concerning Itachi's knowledge about Sage Mode, Edo tensei or other stuff, just to make you remember but Kabuto said that the place he trained is famous, so it's not a surprise if Itachi knows it. The same goes for Edo Tensei. Who doesn't know ET? I don't really understand what you mean by all that. Anyway Minato himself is a pretty knowledgeable character from the least we've seen from him. He always loved reading and was greatly interested in past legends, that's why he knew that Madara can't control Kyubi for long, or how he knew Tobirama was a S/T user, etc

Itachi has a great insight, but Minato too since he was able to find a quick counter(2pages) to a jutsu he has never meet before, when he was surprised and had the pressure to defend an entire village. Concerning Bee, you should also take into consideration the fact that Minato never really intended to kill him, that's why he wanted to go even after having put a marking on him. It's only because Raikage didn't wanted to let it go that way that he continued, and even before and after that, he admitted that he likes Bee

FTG is too fast for a Sharingan user to follow. Even someone like Tobi who is able to dematerialise very fast against Raikage's shunshin no jutsu or even BM Naruto helped by other opponents had no time to react against FTG, and it happened in more than one occasion

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Wait, are you implying that Minato can beat the Sharingan as in (Ms), (Ems)?

Yet, he cannot beat a Byakugan?

Nope, he will blitz and pawn.
    The MS does not add any more perception to the user...rather it grants the user their own special ability specific to them..so just like with a hyuga it depends on who he is fighting and how he uses his eyes and skill set

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the hyuga is underrated indeed
    This isn't a discussion about how good they are or how they would do in a fight.

You state in the thread about the difference between the Sharingan and the Byakugan. You talked about how the Byakugan would do better in a situation of dealing with Minato FTG.

I'm merely explain that in a situation that they were tagged, both of them would end up with the same outcome.

I'm not saying that Minato is going to easily destroy them, because that's already implied when i said the word's MINATO .

This discussion is over anyway, Ive said my peace and it's beginning to get of topic. I respect all your guys opinion, you guys are free to believe what you wish, i doubt that me saying anything else will change your opinion or believes

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

FTG way too fast for any vision whatsoever

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice

Anything is possible though. It comes down to positioning and the circumstances of the battle. No matter how strong anyone could be beaten.