Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

ichigos ultimate final form

any1 think that in the end ichigo will have some kinda crazy combined form of shinigami/hollow/ginjo's arc power/quincy put all together in order to beat that juha bach dude? i wonder if that was the case how powerful he wud b?

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: ichigos ultimate final form

Can't say for sure as we haven't seen his hollow powers or even his inner world in some time. However, It's definitely possible that he may be able to use the Quincy final form now that we know he has Quincy genetics. Whether the different powers can interact to such a degree that a final form made up of each previous power is possible is yet to be seen.

Also now that Tensa Zangetsu has been irreparably damaged, we have yet to see what his new Zanpaktou will look like, let alone its power.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Yeah, for the last fight it‘s gonna be crazy and badassly OP! :D

However I doubt that Juha Bach will be that last villain Ichigo must defeat.

Status
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing

quincy blood
    fullbring
    tensa zangetsu revived with new power?
    bankai
    hollow ultimate form

all that combined?... yeah, I'm sure he'll go berserk

Status
    Jul 2011
    An opinion is not a fact...

Hmm...I want him to go back to his Dangai form that was badass in every way. However I do hope Kubo doesn't go over the top with Ichigo's Quincy side perhaps having him able to use the Blutz and Reishi absorb thing would be good.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo View Post
    Can't say for sure as we haven't seen his hollow powers or even his inner world in some time. However, It's definitely possible that he may be able to use the Quincy final form now that we know he has Quincy genetics. Whether the different powers can interact to such a degree that a final form made up of each previous power is possible is yet to be seen.

Also now that Tensa Zangetsu has been irreparably damaged, we have yet to see what his new Zanpaktou will look like, let alone its power.
    This should be just like how Ichigo got his 1st Zanpakuto.(actually 2nd to weild, due to the first actually being Rukia's which was borrowed power). I would think if he isnt able to call upon Zangetsu (if he is still truly merged with him permanently though that wouldve been a Dangai temporary moment) i would believe that he would have to call upon either a new soul which would probably be from the Quincy side to awaken and repair his Bankai.

I honestly wish to see Zangetsu again and his hollow. We are not done with his hollow just yet

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

that would be retarded if kubo did that. i would rather have him to be like he was in dangai form, that was the only form of his that made me think he was a bawse.

ichigo will most likely learn some quincy techniques sadly, i just hope kubo doesnt get too ridiculous with it which will make ichigos character suck even more.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    that would be retarded if kubo did that. i would rather have him to be like he was in dangai form, that was the only form of his that made me think he was a bawse.

ichigo will most likely learn some quincy techniques sadly, i just hope kubo doesnt get too ridiculous with it which will make ichigos character suck even more.
    It may be stupid, but if you follow the way the story has gone it makes sense. I agree Dangai Ichigo was badass. BUT that was technically a years worth of train in a hyperbolic time zone. He is currently not that strong at this point, he is just more battle hardened.

Point really is if he is able to call out Zangetsu again or is he going to have to rebuild and/or search his inner world for another Zanpakuto and Spirit like the first time. No matter what Ichigo gets it always changes his appearance and the strength/effects of his abilities.

Status
    Dec 2011
    "Everyone knows that the
    world will end, but can
    everyone stop it?"

I believe Ichigo will finally be able to use his hollow form freely when this time comes. He can be like telling Ogichi to take control and transform into a vasto lorde, and be like switching out, something like Naruto and the Kyuubi, I wouldn't mind seeing that just once, for a final fight. Of course Ogichi isn't gonna give in so easy, it'll take a lot of beating and begging before he just gives up and just helps Ichigo. I don't know, that's just my opinion. Sounds far fetched though.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Planet Earth, Solar System, Milkey Way Galexy, Local Cluster, Universe.
    The samurai hokage, who's
    going to be the next pirate
    king after he becomes the
    greatest shinigami, but first
    he's gonna catch 'en all XD

Full howoll, final quincy releace all in bankai mixed with fullbring. Yeah pritty much goes around, and spamingly killes everyone.

Status
    Nov 2012
    i prefer lesser than or equal
    to, but for better or for
    worse, you know where to find
    me. -doki doki-

If his mother was a Quincy, why didn't she protect ichigo? That is hard to understand

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSyren View Post
    If his mother was a Quincy, why didn't she protect ichigo? That is hard to understand
    She protected him twice. First time when she died and then when the King Fisher came out to attack him in the park, she ended up manifesting and giving him resolve.