Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by kellzfresh View Post
    Even better will be who wins between itachi or minato?
    I wouldn't care to ask that. Maybe Jiraiya and Itachi =P
     
         

  2. #22
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,410
    Location
    #3hunna
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Meh you could had posted some manga scans and put more work into to make it look more interesting.
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    Meh you could had posted some manga scans and put more work into to make it look more interesting.
    Sigh, this is true. Next time I will. :D
     
         

  4. #24
    A.V.A ANONYMOUS 182's Avatar
    Status
    ANONYMOUS 182 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    988
    Location
    GOd knows where!!!!!!!
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Accurate i must say!!
     
         

  5. #25
    Member PIOLO's Avatar
    Status
    PIOLO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    783
    Location
    philippines
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    i agreed but since hes not an edo.........but if it does i give him 40 maybe beyond............hes infinite....god-like caliber
    outcassed all shinobi...alone himself he knew from the start the so6p not only him but beyond his all works... an epic
    legendary founder shinobi..
     
         

  6. #26
    Member
    Status
    koolsmooch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    112
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    nice one
     
         

  7. #27
    Academy Student Deoinaidis's Avatar
    Status
    Deoinaidis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    The show has alot more to unveil in time to come the whole madara story seems to be a mystery, the guy probably even is yet to come back, quick note, when madara was brought back with the edo tensei, he was so young how can this be and in one of the manga he was an old guy hidden in this cave, the Madara character jus brings alot of questions to the table, and if he died that young how was he able to save obito and train him, some back to the future kinda shit, only one more question out of the set of questions i have, can the edo tensei user selectively bring back people in their prime????
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by Deoinaidis View Post
    The show has alot more to unveil in time to come the whole madara story seems to be a mystery, the guy probably even is yet to come back, quick note, when madara was brought back with the edo tensei, he was so young how can this be and in one of the manga he was an old guy hidden in this cave, the Madara character jus brings alot of questions to the table, and if he died that young how was he able to save obito and train him, some back to the future kinda shit, only one more question out of the set of questions i have, can the edo tensei user selectively bring back people in their prime????
    No, Kabuto made alterations on him. He only appears young because of Kabuto.
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member zinescience's Avatar
    Status
    zinescience is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,898
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    i will give u an A
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by zinescience View Post
    i will give u an A
    Thank you
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,494
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Great...Nice Analysis...+ rep
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Great...Nice Analysis...+ rep
    Thanks buddy!
     
         

  13. #33
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,109
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Madara :

    Ninjutsu - 5
    Genjutsu - 5
    Taijutsu - 5
    Intelligence - 5
    Strength - 5
    Speed - 4.5
    Stamina - 4.5
    Hand Seals - 5
    Total - 39

    Tobi :

    Ninjutsu - 5
    Genjutsu - 5
    Taijutsu - 5
    Intelligence - 5
    Strength - 5
    Speed - 4.5
    Stamina - 5
    Hand Seals - 5

    Total - 39.5
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Madara :

    Ninjutsu - 5
    Genjutsu - 5
    Taijutsu - 5
    Intelligence - 5
    Strength - 5
    Speed - 4.5
    Stamina - 4.5
    Hand Seals - 5
    Total - 39

    Tobi :

    Ninjutsu - 5
    Genjutsu - 5
    Taijutsu - 5
    Intelligence - 5
    Strength - 5
    Speed - 4.5
    Stamina - 5
    Hand Seals - 5

    Total - 39.5
    I'm going to do Tobi's next. Also, how can you justify giving him a full 5 in Taijutsu?
     
         

  15. #35
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,109
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    I'm going to do Tobi's next. Also, how can you justify giving him a full 5 in Taijutsu?
    Tobi has WS and can regenerate. He can break boulders with his bare punches and he blocked the executioner's blade with bare back-fist. These feats are enough to give him a 5 on 5
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Tobi has WS and can regenerate. He can break boulders with his bare punches and he blocked the executioner's blade with bare back-fist. These feats are enough to give him a 5 on 5
    No, Madara.
     
         

  17. #37
    ᏒᏋᏰᎥᏒᏖᏂ Pragmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Pragmatic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,613
    Location
    On a journey
    It is the mark of an educated
    mind to be able to entertain a
    thought without accepting it.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Great work. Always love reading these threads.



     
         

  18. #38
    Academy Student Deoinaidis's Avatar
    Status
    Deoinaidis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Kindly explain a little more my friend, you said he made some alterations to Madara, What kind of alterations would you suggest???
     
         

  19. #39
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,502
    Location
    US
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    Quote Originally Posted by Deoinaidis View Post
    Kindly explain a little more my friend, you said he made some alterations to Madara, What kind of alterations would you suggest???
    The first Hokage's DNA, His youthful appearance and untold more.
     
         

  20. #40
    Academy Student Deoinaidis's Avatar
    Status
    Deoinaidis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara Uchiha: Analyzed

    You cleared that up a little thanks, that madara is a smart guy, he couldnt defeat the first hokage, this was all part of his plans...
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •