Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 148
  1. #1
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Who would you choice to be your sensei?

    Which one would make you stronger?

    What morals would you choose?

    Well, I would choose Sasuke he's intelligent ,and can teach me alot of techniques. He can also teach me in kenjustu, and other ninja tools. Sasuke is just good in all around skills , I see him as a better sensei. He would also probably teach me to cherish my family more.


    OH well that mines what yours?
     
         
    Last edited by BlackDude; 12-02-2012 at 05:01 AM.

  2. #2
    自殺バスタード Sonnelion's Avatar
    Status
    Sonnelion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emo
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    Who would you choice to be your sensei?

    Which one would make you stronger?

    What morals would you choose?

    Well, I would choose Sasuke he's intelligent ,and teach me alot of techniques. He would probably teach me to cherish my family , and friends.


    OH well that mines what yours?
    Naruto because who wouldn't want to learn his techs. and besides sasuke would tell you to follow your own path or some stupid gay shit like that.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member sagatexplus's Avatar
    Status
    sagatexplus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu, Nepal
    Posts
    927
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    obviously naruto.. :D
     
         

  4. #4
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnelion View Post
    Naruto because who wouldn't want to learn his techs. and besides sasuke would tell you to follow your own path or some stupid gay shit like that.
    huh :sy:

    Quote Originally Posted by sagatexplus View Post
    obviously naruto.. :D
    I dont see what does Naruto really have to offer...
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    IchisaMiku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ask.
    Posts
    1,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    ................
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Naruto so he can teach me pervy ninjutsu lol and sage mode and ect
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Waspinator37's Avatar
    Status
    Waspinator37 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cell Arena
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Gaara.
     
         

  7. #7
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Naruto.

    So that he can teach me Shadow Clones, Rasengan variant's, Sexy Jutsu, how to spam TBB's (Km) (Bm), Sm, etc.

    Let's be honest, Sasuke would just teach you how to spam, spam, and spam Susanoo or Amaterasu, lol.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Naruto. Sasuke's only good for Sharingan and Chidori help. Naruto could teach Shadow Clones and Rasengan. He also seems like he could be a friend and a teacher, rather than Sasuke just being a teacher.
     
         

  9. #9
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Naruto.

    So that he can teach me Shadow Clones, Rasengan variant's, Sexy Jutsu, how to spam TBB's (Km) (Bm), Sm, etc.

    Let's be honest, Sasuke would just teach you how to spam, spam, and spam Susanoo or Amaterasu, lol.
    Naruto fighting style wouldnt particular fit every student.. reason why because they probably wont have large chakra reserve like him(no shadow clones) and Naruto didnt really come up with a technique on his own . Sasuke more fit
     
         

  10. #10
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sovereign~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Village Hidden In The Sky
    Posts
    2,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Naruto.

    So that he can teach me Shadow Clones, Rasengan variant's, Sexy Jutsu, how to spam TBB's (Km) (Bm), Sm, etc.

    Let's be honest, Sasuke would just teach you how to spam, spam, and spam Susanoo or Amaterasu, lol.
    OH SH*T WE FINALLY AGREE, something is wrong today LOL
     
         

  11. #11
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    Naruto. Sasuke's only good for Sharingan and Chidori help. Naruto could teach Shadow Clones and Rasengan. He also seems like he could be a friend and a teacher, rather than Sasuke just being a teacher.
    Sasuke was #1 in his class without his sharingan. :sy:
    Also, not everyone can spam shadow clones because chakra in all :flaw:
     
         

  12. #12
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    うちは一族.
    Posts
    3,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by SakuXNaru View Post
    OH SH*T WE FINALLY AGREE, something is wrong today LOL
    NO.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    Sasuke was #1 in his class without his sharingan. :sy:
    Also, not everyone can spam shadow clones because chakra in all :flaw:
    At the academy. Where they learn basic jutsu. That's not very impressive.
    Notice how I said 'teach shadow clones', not 'teach how to spam shadow clones'. Tard.
     
         

  14. #14
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    At the academy. Where they learn basic jutsu. That's not very impressive.
    Notice how I said 'teach shadow clones', not 'teach how to spam shadow clones'. Tard.
    Now usually I would flame but ill let this slide.

    "teach shadow clones" what the point in learning it if your not going to spam? Dont say teach how to use shadow clones effectively because he doesnt even know how :sy:
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kuoh Academy
    Posts
    8,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande / Cat <3
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Out of those 2? Sasuke Id rather have a serious Sensei over some guy whos gonna be a clown, id prefer Obito though
     
         

  16. #16
    Member Darth Wignus's Avatar
    Status
    Darth Wignus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    881
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Out of those two I'd pick Naruto. Even if I can't learn his jutsus he has a good network of people I could through him get help from to develop my own skills. Like the Toads, Kakashi, Guy/Rock Lee, Neji/Hinata. Unlike Assume who can tech me a lot of skills be is impatient and wouldn't be the best at helping me develop. You can draw a comparison between Orochimaru and Jiraiya. Look how great all 5 of Jiraiya's students became and they all learned to master the skills they were natural good with cause he was such a great teacher. While Orochimaru had 2 students one was trash age the other was only truly strong by copying everything everyone else did abstract never his own skills.

    But if I could chose anyone to learn from my top 3 would be as followed.
    1. Jiraiya
    2. Nagato
    3. Itachi
     
         

  17. #17
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Wignus View Post
    Out of those two I'd pick Naruto. Even if I can't learn his jutsus he has a good network of people I could through him get help from to develop my own skills. Like the Toads, Kakashi, Guy/Rock Lee, Neji/Hinata. Unlike Assume who can tech me a lot of skills be is impatient and wouldn't be the best at helping me develop. You can draw a comparison between Orochimaru and Jiraiya. Look how great all 5 of Jiraiya's students became and they all learned to master the skills they were natural good with cause he was such a great teacher. While Orochimaru had 2 students one was trash age the other was only truly strong by copying everything everyone else did abstract never his own skills.

    But if I could chose anyone to learn from my top 3 would be as followed.
    1. Jiraiya
    2. Nagato
    3. Itachi
    Da fuk did you just bash Orochimaru/Sasuke :sy:

    First , If another person was to teach you different skills that doesnt count as your sensei.

    Second, Natural good with cause? Didnt his student end up killing him?

    (@ Bold )Third, Sasuke didnt copy everything that shows how much you read. He actually created different variant from another technqiue . And created his own technique. None of Jiraya students, did anything like this. (Minato sure he created rasengan but it was incomplete. Naruto perfected rasengan but he had help Sasuke didnt. )
    Also, the trash student(Kabuto) you mentioned didnt he turn out , to be extremely powerful ?
     
         
    Last edited by BlackDude; 12-02-2012 at 05:25 AM.

  18. #18
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Sasuke: since he would train with Chidori and other great techinques like Kirin and his intelligence would also help me in battles.
     
         

  19. #19
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Of Thy Soul View Post
    Naruto.

    So that he can teach me Shadow Clones, Rasengan variant's, Sexy Jutsu, how to spam TBB's (Km) (Bm), Sm, etc.

    Let's be honest, Sasuke would just teach you how to spam, spam, and spam Susanoo or Amaterasu, lol.
    And Naruto won't teach how to spam those annyoing Shadow Clones and Rasengan everywhere?:sy:
     
         

  20. #20
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Sasuke would just kick my ass for not having a Sharingan. Then he'd wait for me to become someone's hostage then Chidori me, byaahhh!
     
         

  21. #21
    Senpai1507's Avatar
    Status
    Senpai1507 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    378
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    ,Naruto ftw. :D
     
         

  22. #22
    Mr.BlackUchiha BlackDude's Avatar
    Status
    BlackDude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Sasuke would just kick my ass for not having a Sharingan. Then he'd wait for me to become someone's hostage then Chidori me, byaahhh!
    huh?

    Naruto would just give you a big speech all the time, and only teach you sexy justu.

    I cant understand people logic Naruto fanbase :sy:
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,987
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    I believe Sasuke wont be as nice and friendly but will help me become a better ninja. Naruto will treat me to Ichiraku's and will protect me with will of fire, but he wont help me become a great ninja so once in the long run I believe Sasuke is the better choice.
     
         

  24. #24
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Naruto for sure.. More friendly and fun to work with.. Can learn rasengan.. Toad summon and sage mode... etc.. Sasuke would just be a f@g,
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Memoria's Avatar
    Status
    Memoria is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Posts
    3,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    Now usually I would flame but ill let this slide.

    "teach shadow clones" what the point in learning it if your not going to spam? Dont say teach how to use shadow clones effectively because he doesnt even know how :sy:


    Sorry to disappoint you, but he does know how to use it effectively.

    OT: Naruto would make a better sensei in my opinion, you're sure to learn useful jutsu from him, like Kagebunshin, Rasengan, Sage Mode, Frog Kata... etc. And if he found you worthy, he could ask the toads to sign your contract. He can also help you master your affinity since he already knows the trick. Sasuke would also make a good sensei, but I'm not sure if he would teach anyone, he isn't that kind of a person from what I know. but Naruto has already taught Konohamaru Rasengan and Kagebunshin, as well as Harem no jutsu [LOL].
     
         

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •