Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke Gets Perfect Susanoo?

I don't understand why people think Sasuke is going to get the Perfect Susanoo, just because Madara has it does that have to mean that Sasuke is going to get it? I mean seriously would Kishimoto really go that direction with Sasuke? It would be as if we were expecting Sasuke to get it instead of Kishimoto actually suprising us with something huge, just like how billions of people were expecting Tobi to be Obito and they were right and a lot of people were disappointed by that. What I'm really trying to say here is that if you think that you already know exactly what's going to happen in the story like Sasuke getting the Perfect Susanoo then there would be no point in reading the story cause then it would just be boring if you already know what's going to happen next.

I mean Sasuke's current EMS Susanoo has been underrated too many times so because we haven't seen the full capabilities of this Susanoo people automatically jump to conclusions saying that Sasuke will get the Perfect Susanoo:

I honestly think that we as fans just need to be patient and not jump to conclusions and see what Sasuke can do at least with this current Susanoo but most importantly in the end the only person who can decide if Sasuke is getting a new power-up or not is Kishimoto so we just need to be patient and actually let Kishimoto surprise us with what Sasuke can do in the future.

Last edited by itachi1000; 12-04-2012 at 03:52 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U

Re: Sasuke Gets Perfect Susanoo?

I agree especially with this quote

I honestly think that we as fans just need to patient and not jump to conclusions

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

While yeah I agree that we should be patient.

Something that is consistent with this manga is that whenever a new Uchiha power is introduced Sasuke eventually gets it. (ALthough I think it will be a while before he gets this one.)

The same rule applied to Naruto with Sage Mode and Tailed Beast powers.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's simply the fact that to get perfect Susanoo you need EMS, and Sasuke has that. He also is as evil as Madara, and going off of the "Susanoo increases with one's hatred" then it makes sense to assume he MIGHT get it in the future.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is aboard with Jack Sparrow.
    Arr!!

Yep, you're right. Sasuke's current sussanoo is underrated. It has an amaterasu Orb.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thought kishi is forshadowing madara to what sasuke will become in the future without the undying body and unlimited chakra