Back.

[RP Tournament Round #1] Coyote vs Ushiro

Rules:
    • Rei's R&R
    • Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    • CJs: Allowed
    • CEs: Allowed
    • Range: Mid-range
    • Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    • Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    • Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential
    • If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    • Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    • Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    • Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post

Last edited by Coyote; 12-10-2012 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Added awesome banner :cool:

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

Re: [RP Tournament Round #1] Coyote vs Ushiro

Shinon Nara
    Customs

Good luck man. ^^

Status
    Mar 2011
    Back.

A man of Konoha..
    My village? I've seen him before. He's often perusing the books at the local shops..he seemed liked a tourist at first but the metal band that wraps his arm shows his true alliance.
    But look at us now, former brother of the Leaf now swearing faith within the Raikage of the cloud. We meet in a tournament of proportions that will soon revealed in time...and a form of discreet essence. I will not fail my village in this friendly battle among nations - I don not wish to kill this man but to convince of his wrong doings by not being loyal to his clan who shares the Leaf's vision..
    I look upon the man once more with a cocky gaze and deep tone..

"I suppose we should show our spectators a good show, Nara.."

The bow on his back could be troublesome - gives him range something I'm not fond of as being in close and rather personal is my niche.
    I feel the cold metal of my arm race through my skin - my earthen god smiles on me today. My arm is my only ally in this battle of foes yet he can show no emotion towards thy enemy so neither shall I. The look on this Nara's face is jaded when he peers at my companion - possibly going through every scenario of consequences if struck by him, gaining the knowledge of my good ole' friends aid will be unknown to most. I doubt even the advance minds of this Nara can comprehend the amount of damage that can and rightly will be conflicted when he moves into action - my dull friend..
    Knuckles cracked in discerning fearing sounds radiating through the field..nothing pleases me more then the fear in a mans eyes when he knows he's about to be hurt..
    One handseal is made - darkness envelopes the Nara's mind, he uses his shadows - a mans true darkness lies within his shadow, let's see how he does against a world of my personal darkness.
    As the darkness blinds his mind and his eyes of the problem of Gildarts - I, who is before him darts towards the Nara is quick succession. His eyes cannot see me but I'm vulnerable to my other annoyances that he can only use more cleverly while in my darkness. To avoid such problems, I slam my fist on the ground hard while releasing a decent amount of chakra - manipulating a tremor. To the normal shinobi, such shaking would gives them the idea of a rather simply used earth technique but mine is all to better. Jagged rocks protrude and the shaking is of stronger chakra (read CW description)
    The Naras eyes widen as the ground shakes - throwing the equilibrium off a great deal. I smirk slightly knowing that this combination of techniques is a rather tricky one, however I still weary of a valid response..but I have faith in my abilities..

"I hope you haven't underestimated me, sir.."

Sarutahiko's Rakuseki Shibu | Sarutahiko's Fallen Branch
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short - Medium
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description:
    It is said that the arm from the God - Sarutahiko was slashed off during a duel with his older brother who secretly wished for him to fail as the protector of all living things that reside on earth. When the arm was decapitated, it's said that from the heavens it fell and landed in a temple in the deserts of the land of Wind. For many years his arm was to have been guarded by the monks who inhabited the temple until the bandit raids. From then it rested with the temple unknown to those in the outside world. Though the myth is popular among local towns there is a weapon that is said to be forged with the power of the arm. This metallic arm fits on a humans arm up to around the elbow. It's colored with a dull grey and a black wrist. Even though this ancient weapon may looks old, the abilities is great. The branch metal arm harnesses the power that is surely mother earth to a great extent. Strengthening the abilities if related to Earth. If a source of chakra is underground, whether it be a enemy shinobi or sneak attack the weapon tightens on the wearers arm to give them a warning that something is impending in the ground below them. This arm has a permanent force upon it that equals "Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique", this however only applies in the arm that the weapon is worn giving physical attacks a +10 in offensive power that uses the arm - taijutsu mostly. This branch arm is a taijutsu users dream giving the boost of power in one arm, if a target is hit with that arm it's as if they've been directly in the chest with battering ram, severely damaging their internal organs. Due to the arms god-like power it's indestructible and cannot be broken by means of other weapons or elements. Anything else is listed below..

Note: Indestructible (though it can't break everything)
    Note: Increases the weight of the user thus slowing him down by some
    Note: Must be summoned unless stated with the user before the battle
    Note: The +10 boost in physical attacks only applies to those in which the arm is used - certain taijutsu attacks
    Note: Sensing of chakra within the Earth only - up to mid-range/usable once per conflict
    Note: Increases "Earth Release: World Shaking" by 2 rank and also as the earth shakes, jagged rocks protrude from the ground
    Note: If another shinobi attempts to wear the branch, it turns them into stone - thus killing them
    Note: Once per conflict during a taijutsu attack if the arm makes contact with the target , the branch will release a large amount of chakra and increases the weight of the target to an extremely high amount - 3x the amount of the base weight of the target. This makes then drop to the ground by the sheer weight for 1 turn
    Note: All abilities are counted as a technique per turn other than the +10 to physical attacks in the one arm
    Note: If you use the sensing of chakra underground, you can't use an Earth Technique B-Rank or above the next move you have
    Note: This weapon may only be worn by a biography used by Coyote unless stated otherwise

Kokuangyo no Jutsu | Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Doton: Yochi no Douyou | Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Last edited by Coyote; 12-10-2012 at 05:44 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

My pulse quickens as i look upon my opponent, not out of fear but excitement. This feeling...i've felt it before, like the sensation of stepping out into the cold morning air. It could only mean i'm about take on a challenge requiring my full effort to accomplish. I'm a hunter of many things: game, shinobi, peace...today i seek glory but to gain it i must defeat the man in front of me. Someone else may see him as a brutish wanderer but i can tell he carries incredible strength with the temperament to use it well. His demeanor reminds me of a wolf but not quite. He speaks to me in a deep tone and i answer him with an equally confident expression on my face.

Without a doubt, Coyote-san. I expect much from you as well.

His first handseal marks the start of the match. I lower my stance slightly and see my vision fading to black. I recognize it as a rather obvious but unexpected genjutsu. After mentally going though many possible counters in a split second, i channel doton chakra throughout my body and decrease my weight considerably while also dispelling the genjutsu. I begin to jump backwards at a 45 degree angle as i toss two kunai at Coyote with a few exploding tags attached to each, set to explode in 1.5 seconds. My jump allowed me to avoid the spikes coming up after Coyote had struck the ground. Grabbing for my bow soon after leaving the ground, i shoot 3 giant fireballs at my opponent from my mouth which engulf him in an inferno of unrelenting flames. Knowing this will not be enough to finish my foe, i grab three arrows from my quiver and fire them at him simultaneously, following up with six more in no time at all. The arrows are infused with fuuton chakra generating drill-like wind vortexes around them with fearsome cutting power. They advance while entwining around each other like snakes racing to their prey. I stay very aware of my surroundings, especially the ground below since i witnessed his earth technique. I land long range from Coyote thanks to my lighter body, certain keeping my distance is the best option.
    (Yami no Tankyū-sha)- Seeker of Darkness
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: N/A (-10 each turn)
    Damage: N/A (+5 to shadow jutsu)
    Description: This sacred bow has been passed down through generations of the Nara clan. It is pitch black with a bladed edge on the front of it and it made of lightweight but durable metal capable of having chakra channeled into it. It was said to have been originally white and gained its dark color by absorbing the chakra of its owners which in turn increases their skill in manipulating shadows. While in possesion of the bow the user's shadow jutsu won't require handseals. They can be "shot" from the bow or its shadow by drawing and releasing the bowstring. The speed of the jutsu shot is increased to that of a flying arrow and is allowed to reach long range. This bow also heightens the restricting ability of shadow jutsu. If a non-Nara clan member willingly touches the bow, he won't be able to move until he is separated from it.
    -Can be summoned once per battle
    -Only one jutsu can be shot from it per turn
    -Each jutsu shot from the bow counts as one in the user's turn
    -Must be a member of the Nara Clan to use

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

(Katon: Gōenka) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

(Sogeki no Geijutsu: Fukusū no Namida no Dangan)- Sniper Art: Multiple Tearing Bullets
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: The user shoots numerous arrows from his bow infused with a large amount of wind chakra at a target that augments their speed and generates rapidly spinning wind vortexes resembling drills that can be guided and will tear through a target and any obstacles in their way. The vortexes protect the arrows and allow the arrows to continue after they have hit a jutsu of the same rank.
    -Usable 2 times per battle and once per turn

Last edited by Ushiro; 12-11-2012 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Forgot to post CW

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Time frame:

-Genjutsu
    -Light Weight while jumping backwards (the momentary loss of weight would be enough to jump back at a higher than normal speed)

Now, its Coyote's move. One could say you are hit by the world shaking but you did change positions so for that to happen, Coyote needs to use it against this turn and you Ushiro, changed the time frame by interrupting the move by jumping backwards as you counter the genjutsu.

So, Coyote, you can reply, its your move and your first technique will happen before his fire technique. Continue.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Back.

Gildarts looks is disbelief as the Nara shinobi seemingly bounces back like a petite feather flowing in a gentle breeze looking directly at him - he must have broken out of the darkness Gildarts thinks to himself. Instead of the plan of action previously, Gildarts quickly follows up with a much more lethal form of assault. He gathers up water chakra and releases it to create a pool of water in the path of the Nara jumping back - following up with bullets firing upwards in the path of the Nara. These bullets continue to hit up causing him to fly straight up into the air - with no time to react due to the wind being knocked out of him due to multiple bullet hits, the water from the bullets - now above the Nara is manipulated into a fierce dragon that comes down and slams the Nara into the ground. Gildarts darts forwards towards the commotion in haste to gain some ground, while also having one hand in his pocket grasping some ninja tools that may be useful in the upcoming return fire.

"Hmph, what a problem.."

As he speaks those words, and gains ground - noticing the body of the Nara being somewhat lifeless and beaten, Gildarts slams his hand onto the ground releasing earth chakra and causing a decent amount of stone spikes to erupt from the ground, skewering the body of the beaten Nara..

Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku | Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Doton: Ganchūsō | Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

The sound of flowing water followed by rapid splashing from below catches my attention during my retreat. I smirk slightly, thinking of how foolish it is to use water jutsu against a master of the element. Without looking away from my foe i clap my hands together, materializing three large waves of water very close to me that push outwards and downwards resembling a pulse, forcing the water bullets back to the ground and scattering the water across it. I then launch a wide wind vortex from my fist to the ground, creating a circular wave on impact with the water below backed by wind that suddenly crashes over you and carries you away in the current. The wind vortex also keeps me airborne longer as i am pushed higher upon release.

Hmm...what is your next move?

Naiagara no Mizu | The Waters of Niagara
    Type: Defensive/Supplementary/Offensive
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user claps his hands together while releasing a large amount of water chakra into the immediate vicinity; this causes a great body of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water materializes in three large waves that appear in a very quick succession right after each other. The materialized water appears very close to the user, and all the waves are, even upon materialization, pushing outwards with great force. This can be compared to a pulse of water that is pushed outwards.
    -Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    -Once the water is sent toward a target, it's impossible to change its direction.
    -This is an advanced version of: (Suiton: Suishouha) - Water Style: Water Shock wave.
    -Can only be taught by Zero Kelvin.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Back.

"Interesting use of waves.."

Gildarts sees the water wave coming towards him while he runs at you, time to pick this battle up Gildarts thinks to himself. Since you're basically just picking up loose water from two separate techniques the base of your power would be coming from the chakra used in the wind - rightly so. As the wave heads towards Gildarts, he releases his earth chakra to manipulate a large earth landslide that rips through your water and continues at you.

Doton: Dochūbaku | Earth Release: Landslide Technique
    Range: Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality and create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target.

While this is heading your way, Gildarts seeing you in mid air - releases his chakra around you to bring you to a form of dehydration. This causes you to become dizzy, unable to think clearly. Allowing you to fall towards the ground as the landslide strikes you on your way down..

Kansou Houmen: Shikke Henjou | Arid Release: Moisture Relinquish
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description:
    The Arid user will preform 1 handseal and utilize their chakra to quickly cause the air around the target to be completely quenched of all moisture in the air surrounding the target. This in turn causes the skin to be sucked of water and causes the water in the blood to be drained slightly yet not completely. This puts the target into a form of dehydration, the target will become dizzy very quickly in some sense being confused by a genjutsu when it isn't. Also prolonged exposure to the intense dryness will cause the target to faint. When the target becomes dizzy they wander around and are unable to think straight to off-set their reaction time to other attacks.

Notes:
    - Doesn't kill the target
    - Lasts 1 turn
    - Usable once per battle
    - Only usable by Arid Release user
    - Only usable/trainable by Coyote

You state you go higher and not farther back - so I still assume you're in mid-range. also I have gained ground on darting towards your location

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

While watching a landslide develop in front of you, i form three quick handseals and release a giant fireball (a-rank) in its path which collides with it and reduces it to a smouldering heap of ash. Along with the giant fireball, six more 4ft wide fireballs (b-rank) are created and are manipulated orbit me in case of any additional attacks. This formation of fireballs also prevents your arid release from taking effect due to the amount of fire surrounding me. Then, wielding my bow, i channel chakra through it to increase the speed of arrows shot by it before shooting three arrows at you with pinpoint accuracy aimed at your head, neck, and heart. At the speed they travel you would be hit in about a second.

Now i'll show you the skill of a hunter.

(Katon: Suisei Dengeki)- Fire Release: Comet Blitz
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: The user forms 3 handseals and exhales a meteor-sized fireball at the opponent trailed by several smaller fireballs that can be used to attack multiple targets. They can all be manipulated freely.
    -Usable 2 times per battle
    -No A-rank or higher fire jutsu next turn
    -Can only be taught by Katonpwnz

x2(Sogeki no Geijutsu: Shushō)- Sniper Art: Prime
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user enhances his bow with chakra so it may shoot arrows faster and more accurately. Only doujutsu can follow the speed of the arrows and the effect of this jutsu can be increased if used more than once.
    -Lasts for 3 turns

Last edited by Ushiro; 12-14-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Back.

"hmph.."

Gildarts notices the fireball coming to hit the landslide - he also notices all the water still on your location from a few techniques ago especially because of all the water left from your waves that wasn't used in you wind attack. Seeing hat you're standing on the water, as the fireball hits the landslide Gildarts releases his water chakra to summon up right from under your 4 warriors made of water that have piercing spears and puncture you as they're rising up from the wet ground. This being done as you draw your bow. Also due to them not being earth - they wouldn't make a cracking nor erupting noise. Much more silent..

Suiton: Sono ichi izure denka Mizu | Water Style: The ones who charge on Water
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description:
    If the user or the intended target is on the water or on a wet area (i.e. after a strong water technique was used) then this technique can be done. The user will preform one handseal and then release their water chakra in the water or damp ground, they will mold the chakra in the water to rise up 4 watery-type warriors. As the water rises up they begin to move to where the user wishes. These warriors are the same size as the average person, they move as fast as the user but they're unable to preform any jutsu. These warriors carry swords, hammers, spears, and shields (up to the user). These weapons are very concentrated and can be used to slice, cut, stab, block. When a warrior is destroyed they blow up and spray water everywhere in about a 10 foot radius, normally this would do nothing but get the target wet but if the warriors are infused with lightning from a separate technique then if they blow up and if they get water on them then the target will be paralyzed for a few seconds.

Restrictions
    - Can only move up to mid-range from the user
    - Warriors can attack all together/in a formation/ in all directions separately
    - Must have mastered Suiton training and be at least Sannin rank
    - Only usable/trainable by Coyote
    - Usable 3 times

Last edited by Coyote; 12-14-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Sekai ni Itami o

Gah! H-how....?

Shinon's eyes widen in shock as he looks down, finding himself skewered by four spears seemingly molded from water. He coughs up blood and his weapons fall from his hands. Thoughts of the past race through his mind: all of his regrets, accomplishments, and the people he would leave behind. Shinon reaches out his hand, trying to somehow return to a similar time but as his eyes started to close he could only see the blurred figure of the man who brought his life to an end. With his last bit of strength he curled his hand into a fist, hoping to crush his enemy into dust but with no result.

I've lost this fight.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Back.

"..."

Gildarts walks up to the dying Nara, hands clenched as the last of his soul exits his lifeless body. A true warrior of his village, never backed down, no regrets. Gildarts knees down next to his body, waves his hand over the eyes of the Nara closing them for the endless slumber. Gildarts wipes body and summons a small coyote, Gildarts gives hims a small note containing the location of this fallen warrior..

"Off to Kumo you go.."

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Coyote is the winner