HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

[RP Tournament Round #1] Nemo.. vs Enzup

Battle Rules
    -Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match, with the 3rd time pertaining to a final decisive judging. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through this thread and not directly to the Moderators. Following the template and the rules of the thread is essential
    -If a participant doesn't reply for more than 4 complete days, his opponent wins the match by default
    -Failing to abide any of the rules of the tournament may lead to default defeat
    -Maker of the thread has the right of first move
    -Both fighters need to link their bios and valid customs threads in their first post

My bio: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=232408
    My CJs: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=224739
    Post your links so I can make the first move. Good luck && have fun.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Re: [RP Tournament Round #1] Nemo.. vs Enzup

Sasuke Uchiha
    CJ Thread

Shinigami to my back

Shinigami Reaper
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A (+10 to kenjutsu)
    Description: The sword was made by ancient priests of hell and heaven at a sacred place by using hairs, bones, skin, blood and senses of a living shinigami himself which gave the sword life and transforming ability. The sword was named after the shinigami. And it is believed that the shinigami is living in the form of sword now.
    The size of the sword is very big. The hilt itself is of 2m height, and the blade is of 3m height making a total length of 5m. It is a double-edged sword. And have a little curvature in the edge part and pointed on front. The sword is quite thick but the whole blade is covered with the hairs of shinigami which are very sharp, as a normal katana. The blade is bloody red in colour which is supposed to be the blood of millions of people killed by it and of shinigami himself. It also has 2 black strips originating from the rain guard to some extent on blade, and it was supposed to be the curse of people died from it.

Abilities:
    -This sword is indestructible
    -It has life of its own just like samehada and thus it can react on its own when required when its transformed into an animal.
    -When Chakra is passed to the sword, the sword transforms into an elemental animal familiar that represents the element used |Fire- Phoenix|, |Water-Shark|, |Earth- Dragon|, |Lightning- Snakes|, |Wind- Porcupine|
    -The sword only listens to Enzup.

Restrictions:
    -Passing any chakra to the sword, counts as a move, which is equivalent to S-rank Offense/Defense/Supplementary.
    -Transformation lasts for a maximum of 4 turns and can only be done twice
    -If opponent's chakra neutralizes or overcomes the animal's chakra (when transformed), then the transformed animal will come to its normal form again. i.e. in sword form.
    -The sword transforms into an elemental version of the animal and not an animal on itself.
    -If user gets hit by a jutsu while holding this sword, then he will receive an addition of +20 damage points.
    -Sword cannot sense chakra.
    -The size of the animal in which the sword transforms differs little to nothing from the normal size of the sword.

GLHF ^^

Last edited by Enzup; 12-10-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

I as well have my sword on my back.
    Soul Reapers collection (Shinigami no kaishuu)
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Soul reapers collection is set of swords, spears and axes, the primary weapon is a sword named Mephistopheles which retains the weapons most abilities. The set is a Caelum family treasure and thus can only be used by the current head of the family (being Leaf), anyone else to wield it is instantly electrocuted. To indicate the swords abilities are in effect, the sword turns the user’s eyes to red from blue. To ensure the users ease, he only needs to keep the Mephistopheles with him at all times, other weapons can be summoned at any time in the battle with a single swing of the sword which materializes a weapon from thin air and can then be launched via telekinesis (though the ability is limited to launching to only weapons that are part of the set).
    Contents:
    Mephistopheles: Weapon appears to be a falchion fashioned with an engine at the hilt, this is the primary weapon. Its abilities include: Being infused with lightning release(effectively allowing it to cut through tough surfaces unless the surface is hardened with chakra) and thus being able to cancel out other jutsu of Earth and lightning nature (Up to B rank) and other technique (Up to C rank). Summoning other weapons of the set and controlling them via telekinesis.
    Other weapons: includes Single handed and both handed swords both double edged and single edged, Spear and javelins and battle axes. Up to 6 weapons can be used at a time (including Mephistopheles) and each weapon can attracts a unique value of voltage which user decides while summoning them (it cannot however attract an opponent’s jutsu as it is literally impossible to calculate the lightning technique’s volts in midst of battle)
    Note: Can only be used by Leaf.
    Note: Only the sets weapons can be used with telekinesis and requires Mephistopheles to be in users hands.
    Note: Weapons don’t attract opponents lightning jutsu.
    Note: Other restrictions are stated in the description to keep it clean.

-----------------------------------------

At the moment I see you I focus my earth chakra and raise the ground beneath you at a high speed, launching you in the air whereafter it takes its original position back. Whilst you are launched into the air I focus my wind chakra and once I gathered enough I send a huge blast of wind towards you that will damage you as it rages over you with tremendous speed, leaving no time to react. Right after launching the wind, Shuck starts running towards you, making sure he does not get caught in it. Right after the wind has hit you and you will fall down, Shuck reaches short range from you and starts spinning in high speed, hitting you once upwards into the air again whereafter he makes an U-turn and drills you into the ground whilst dealing you beast-like strikes.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Gatsūga) - Fang Over Fang
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 15
    Description: The user and their ninken partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone.
    Note: Must be a member of the Inuzuka Clan

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    I as well have my sword on my back.
    Soul Reapers collection (Shinigami no kaishuu)
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: Soul reapers collection is set of swords, spears and axes, the primary weapon is a sword named Mephistopheles which retains the weapons most abilities. The set is a Caelum family treasure and thus can only be used by the current head of the family (being Leaf), anyone else to wield it is instantly electrocuted. To indicate the swords abilities are in effect, the sword turns the user’s eyes to red from blue. To ensure the users ease, he only needs to keep the Mephistopheles with him at all times, other weapons can be summoned at any time in the battle with a single swing of the sword which materializes a weapon from thin air and can then be launched via telekinesis (though the ability is limited to launching to only weapons that are part of the set).
    Contents:
    Mephistopheles: Weapon appears to be a falchion fashioned with an engine at the hilt, this is the primary weapon. Its abilities include: Being infused with lightning release(effectively allowing it to cut through tough surfaces unless the surface is hardened with chakra) and thus being able to cancel out other jutsu of Earth and lightning nature (Up to B rank) and other technique (Up to C rank). Summoning other weapons of the set and controlling them via telekinesis.
    Other weapons: includes Single handed and both handed swords both double edged and single edged, Spear and javelins and battle axes. Up to 6 weapons can be used at a time (including Mephistopheles) and each weapon can attracts a unique value of voltage which user decides while summoning them (it cannot however attract an opponent’s jutsu as it is literally impossible to calculate the lightning technique’s volts in midst of battle)
    Note: Can only be used by Leaf.
    Note: Only the sets weapons can be used with telekinesis and requires Mephistopheles to be in users hands.
    Note: Weapons don’t attract opponents lightning jutsu.
    Note: Other restrictions are stated in the description to keep it clean.

-----------------------------------------

At the moment I see you I focus my earth chakra and raise the ground beneath you at a high speed, launching you in the air whereafter it takes its original position back. Whilst you are launched into the air I focus my wind chakra and once I gathered enough I send a huge blast of wind towards you that will damage you as it rages over you with tremendous speed, leaving no time to react. Right after launching the wind, Shuck starts running towards you, making sure he does not get caught in it. Right after the wind has hit you and you will fall down, Shuck reaches short range from you and starts spinning in high speed, hitting you once upwards into the air again whereafter he makes an U-turn and drills you into the ground whilst dealing you beast-like strikes.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Gatsūga) - Fang Over Fang
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 15
    Description: The user and their ninken partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone.
    Note: Must be a member of the Inuzuka Clan
    Wouldn't raising and lowering would count as 2 different usages ? O_o
    _________

As the moment I notice the earth has started rising, I quickly takes an "instant" jump towards you, at small angle such that I appear 3m behind you and 4m above the ground (in short range of you). Since the technique is instant, for you I have just disappeared from my location and now it would be hard for you to tell if I am behind you. While I'm falling on the ground I activate my 3T sharingan first, and while holding Shinigami in my left hand, I swing it in a crescent motion (horizontally) trying to behead you.
    All this time I'm completely focused on you and your cat and your slightest motions.

(Fuuton: Su-pa Janpu) - Wind style: Super Jump
    Range: Short-Long
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: While bending the legs at an angle, user concentrates a huge amount of wind chakra in his legs, and then releases it, resulting in a super jump upto 20m height in an instant in any direction the user wants.
    This technique can also be used to jump from short to mid or from mid to long range and vice versa.
    Note: Can only be taught by Bolt.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times per match.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Last edited by Enzup; 12-11-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

If it indeed does, then nevermind the lowering, but as it is one movement (it doesn't stop, it lowers and raises in one continuous movement) I thought it might have counted for one move. It doesn't matter for both of our moves regardless of what will happen.

-------------------------------------------

As Shuck and I smell you we instantly know you're close, if we weren't able to see you already. I give Shuck the command to run in the way you're flying as I decide it is time for my second speciality, lightning. This will be when you are in short range, right after using your first jutsu without allowing you to have time to perform a second jutsu. I quickly release non-focused lightning chakra, which I focus at you, from my body, shocking and paralysing you. As you fall to the ground, still paralysed, Shuck runs at you and bites through the carotid arteries in your neck, making you bleed severely as I finish you off with Mephistopheles' sword which I took of my back whilst getting towards you. Whilst paralysed, you have no way to escape and are at my mercy.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Noctis: "This will be quick. Quick but painful."

Last edited by Mephistopheles; 12-12-2012 at 09:41 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone..!! To Infinity and
    Beyond..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    If it indeed does, then nevermind the lowering, but as it is one movement (it doesn't stop, it lowers and raises in one continuous movement) I thought it might have counted for one move. It doesn't matter for both of our moves regardless of what will happen.

-------------------------------------------

As Shuck and I smell you we instantly know you're close, if we weren't able to see you already. I give Shuck the command to run in the way you're flying as I decide it is time for my second speciality, lightning. This will be when you are in short range, right after using your first jutsu without allowing you to have time to perform a second jutsu. I quickly release non-focused lightning chakra, which I focus at you, from my body, shocking and paralysing you. As you fall to the ground, still paralysed, Shuck runs at you and bites through the carotid arteries in your neck, making you bleed severely as I finish you off with Mephistopheles' sword which I took of my back whilst getting towards you. Whilst paralysed, you have no way to escape and are at my mercy.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Noctis: "This will be quick. Quick but painful."
    I am assuming your dog was standing right hand side to you when battle began and now when I came behind to you, he is at left to you, and for me he is standing to your right. I assumed this b'coz Noctis is right handed and usually when we take our dog at walk we hold the dog's strip (or w.e which is attached to their neck >_>) using our dominant hand. So for right handed, the dog would be at right.

While I am swinging the sword, I notice you, shunk and every movement of both of you in slow motion, thanks to my 3T sharingan, so as you start generating the non-focused electricity from your body, I quickly pass my wind chakra in my sword while it is in way to hit you, transforming it into a porcupine with a moderate length tail. The porcupine blocks your lightning easily from damaging me and at same time it grabs shunk using his tail, not enough to deal damage or hold him for prolonged period of time but to slow him down from reaching me. The porcupine is transformed at such a time-period that it blocks yours and my view (he is very big; 5m) but not my and dog's, since half of porcupine is b/w us and half is to the opposite side to where your dog is (look at the pic below for reference). The moment shinigami is transformed, he shoots out wind needles from his body "instantly" at you and 5-6 metres above and all sides of you but not at shunk. After which shinigami also tries to slaughter you by his sheer strength and beheading you using his mouth and hands.

(Shinigami/Fuuton: Ame Hari) - Shinigami/Wind Style: Rain of Needles
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: When the sword is transformed in the porcupine (wind) form, it can shoot its sharp and spikes like visible "hairs" from its body instantly which travels with great speed (although easily trackable). These hairs are as sharp as highly pointed needles and can penetrate even highly dense objects with ease, much like knife slicing through butter. Since the hairs covers pocupine's almost full body, the hairs are shot in all directions covering wide range. The only region from where hairs aren't shot is porcupine's below part, where hairs are not present. The porcupine can control the firing of the hairs and can limit it to exact location/directions.
    Note: -Can only be used in porcupine version of Shinigami Reaper.
    -Can only be used 2 times per battle.

On the other hand just after transforming the sword, which delays the shunk from reaching me, I cast a Strong S-rank Sharingan genjutsu on shunk (and even if he decides not to attack me, then also nothing was blocking our views), making him believe that I am his master and a very good friend, and you (noctis) are his long time enemy who killed his whole family and dear ones and for that he wants to kill you at ANY cost. He just seek revenge for which he waited for years and trained hard and hard. Once the genjutsu is casted, when shunk looks at you, he becomes very very angry. His heart is filled with vengeance which makes him stronger and faster (since fearness, wrath etc releases adrenalin in our body, increasing our heart rate, strength and other few factors drastically) and injuries, even big ones would not stop him. His mind is filled with so strong intentions to kill you that he would fight you till his last breath. Though at crucial times he might listen to his master (me :P) to work as a team, and so as to kill you.

(Genjutsu: Sharingan) - Illusion Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Chakra cost: 15 - 40
    Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
    Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

Red one's you, black is your dog, green is me while swinging the sword at you. While its in midway it transforms into porcupine blocking yours and my view but not the shunk's and mine.

Shall we begin the fight, Noctis ??

Last edited by Enzup; 12-14-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

Enzup breaks the time frame for not reading his opponents move. His counter, even if he had time, wouldn't work as well. This said, he falls to the ground paralyzed and his neck is bitten by Nemo's dog and he's basically dead.

Nemo wins