Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

[Rain Test] Shinta

Greetings, Shinta

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

-Rei's R&R
    -You may only use water, wind, nin, tai and gen
    -You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    -I will be using all 5 elements

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

I'll be using my Himura Kenshin biography for this test against you which can be found in my Signture

Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered through the area and no water source close by.
    State your biography and I will begin with the first move.

Good Luck. ^^

Status
    O__O'

Re: [Rain Test] Shinta

Hahaha, this will be pretty fun! Yahiko Myojin

Kenshin, today is the day I surpass you!

Thanks for proctoring my test! ^^

Last edited by Shinta; 12-04-2012 at 09:56 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Hahaha, this will be pretty fun! Yahiko Myojin

Kenshin, today is the day I surpass you!

Thanks for proctoring my test! ^^
    Your welcome I hope for some fun

Its a pleasure to see you Yahiko-dono

As Kenshin sees you mid range on the battlefield Kenshin is seen with a small smile on his face looking at Yahiko after a moment of peaceful thoughts Kenshin gives a small laugh and does the Horse and Tiger Handseals and exhales a metro sized fireball that travels at Yahiko with great speed which proceeds to carry Yahiko away and exploseds on contact

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Kenshin after releasing the Fireball and while thinking of every possible counter Kenshin slams his hands on the ground causing a large portion of water to fall from the sky the water is summoned 10 meters above Yahiko the water is used as a distraction but will hit Yahiko right after the fireball

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Last edited by Ryuko; 12-04-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Status
    O__O'

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro... View Post
    Your welcome I hope for some fun

Its a pleasure to see you Yahiko-dono

As Kenshin sees you mid range on the battlefield Kenshin is seen with a small smile on his face looking at Yahiko after a moment of peaceful thoughts Kenshin gives a small laugh and does the Horse and Tiger Handseals and exhales a metro sized fireball that travels at Yahiko with great speed which proceeds to carry Yahiko away and exploseds on contact

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Kenshin after releasing the Fireball and while thinking of every possible counter Kenshin slams his hands on the ground causing a large portion of water to fall from the sky the water is summoned 10 meters above Yahiko the water is used as a distraction but will hit Yahiko right after the fireball

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

I will also mention that Yahiko has a sword on his left hip ^^

Why am I so nervous about this?

As Yahiko sees the fire ball heading towards him, he manipulates his water chakra to create a pillar of water that forcibly rises up underneath the fire ball. On impact, the fire ball is dispersed into a small could of steam and water vapour, obscuring Kenshin's sight of Yahiko.

( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

As the cloud of water vapour blocks Yahiko's view of Kenshin and similarly Kenshin's view of Yahiko, a shadow appears on the ground around Yahiko as the water is summoned above him. Noticing this shadow on the ground around him, Yahiko grabs his sword and draws it while infusing it with his wind chakra. Yahiko slashes over the top of his head, releasing a gust of wind from his sword that pushes the falling water either side of him. As the water hits the ground, it is instantly absorbed by the dry, rocky terrain.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

As Yahiko blocks the water, before the remnants of the water can hit the ground He has thrown an explosive tagged kunai at Kenshin with the intention of it detonating one meter off Kenshin's left ear. Yahiko simultaneously charges his wind chakra through the terrain around him, using the collective dust and sand on the barren wasteland gathering it in front of him to while slightly blocking his sight of Kenshin. A moment later Yahiko sends a large gust of wind, laced with dust and other fine particulates from the area, billowing towards Kenshin throwing him backwards of his centre of gravity. The dust in the wind serves to obscure Kenshin's view of field before him as it travels towards him while also causing his eyes to water up slightly as the the dust gets into them, blinding Kenshin momentarily.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

As the wind is pushing against the almost blinded Kenshin, Yahiko sheaths his sword and throws two wind infused kunai at Kenshin's left and right shoulder joints, piercing them right the way through. The kunais have explosive tages attached to them, timed to detonate as they pierce part the way through Kenshin's shoulders. The explosion had the added effect of setting the wind around Kenshin on fire, burning him all over.

Last edited by Shinta; 12-05-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Hmmm... I don't know... You have no reason to be nervous I refuse to kill

As you Finish releasing the wind from your sword Kenshin quickly creates a ether like Dragon created of Black Snow that heads at Yahiko with great speed the dragon is capable turning mid air the dragon do to its size will block the Kunia you threw

(Hyouton: Kokuryū Bōfūsetsu) Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will make a giant ether-like dragon of black snow. The dragon is capable of turning while in mid-air, and is therefore unable to be dodged. If it hits the opponent successfully, they will be launched high into the air afterwards.

As Kenshin releases the Dragon he quickly creates a pillar of earth underneath Yahikos feet that comes out at a angle launching you towards the Dragon this is done immediately after the dragon is released

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As your set flying forward Kenshin using his perfect timing and intelligence Kenshin throws a Kunia into the air that lands on your predicted location

Last edited by Ryuko; 12-06-2012 at 06:42 AM.

Status
    O__O'

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro... View Post
    Hmmm... I don't know... You have no reason to be nervous I refuse to kill

As you Finish releasing the wind from your sword Kenshin quickly creates a ether like Dragon created of Black Snow that heads at Yahiko with great speed the dragon is capable turning mid air the dragon do to its size will block the Kunia you threw

(Hyouton: Kokuryū Bōfūsetsu) Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will make a giant ether-like dragon of black snow. The dragon is capable of turning while in mid-air, and is therefore unable to be dodged. If it hits the opponent successfully, they will be launched high into the air afterwards.

As Kenshin releases the Dragon he quickly creates a pillar of earth underneath Yahikos feet that comes out at a angle launching you towards the Dragon this is done immediately after the dragon is released

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As your set flying forward Kenshin using his perfect timing and intelligence Kenshin throws a Kunia into the air that lands on your predicted location
    This feeling is probably just the adrenaline rush that I'm mistaking for nerves.

Yahiko's face had a slight expression of confusion over it as he countered spilt the mass of water falling from the sky above his head. He thinks to himself *That can't be it, Kenshin is a much better fighter than that. Surely he knew I could have easily countered such a basic attack?* Yahiko's face turns changes to express the delight he know feels, after seeing the black snow dragon. *Finally* He thought, *Kenshin is finally going to show he real strength*

Yahiko readies himself for a counter by quickly sheathing his sword followed by gathering his wind chakra into his chest as he inhales a deep breathe of air while performing the Tiger → Dog hand seals. As Yahiko finishes the Dog hand seal, he finds himself propelled forward into the incoming Snow Dragon *What the* This sudden development confused him for a split second, however it doesn't change his plans at all. With perfect timing Yahiko releases the breathe he took earlier, compressing it with his wind chakra to create a large and powerful ball of wind. Upon contact with the Dragon the black snow disperses over the field, creating a thick screen of snow between Yahiko and Kenshin.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Remembering Kenshin's last position from before he released the Snow Dragon, Yahiko throws three kunais, infused with wind and with explosive tags attached to them at Kenshin's feet. One lands between his feet, cutting through the kunai Kenshin threw, while the other two land either side of them exploding the moment they hit the ground. Yahiko then lands on the ground from his little run in with the rock pillar, landing in short range. Yahiko then quickly covers his hand in Wind chakra and slams it onto the ground, splitting the ground enough to throw Kenshin off balance long enough for Yahiko to quickly transit into his next move. Yahiko quickly performs the Tiger hand seal and releases his water chakra out in front to create a large ball of water. From the water, many tendrils of water shoot of to impale Kenshin through his Knees, Shoulders and his Sternum.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

(Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Last edited by Shinta; 12-07-2012 at 07:29 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

As your wind combines and cancels out Kenshins dragon Kenshin knowing that he does have much time creates a transparent shield around himself that's made if ice which would block your Kunai

(Hyouton: Hōgohi Engai) – Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome
    Type: Defense
    Description: The can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many exploding tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.

Quickly using his great intelligence and memory Kenshin quickly decides to go underground tunneling his way under the the enters point goes back to normal allowing Kenshin to sneak up short mid range from your last know location

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

As Kenshin appears short mid range from you h quickly walks while walking Kenshin creates 21 ice mirrors that surround your location from every angel you see a copy of Kenshin. In every mirror as you see this Kenshin with great speed jumps I between mirrors throwing senbons at you

(Hyouton: Makyō Hyōshō) Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
    Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 extra per turn, excluding the first turn)
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will make a dome of 21 ice mirrors surround the opponent. Twelve are at ground level, eight are above the first twelve and placed at an angle so that they face slightly downward, and the last one is place directly at the top and center of the dome, facing directly down to the ground. The user can move at extremely high speeds that only the Sharingan can keep up with and manage to dodge while in this dome. The user can freely leap in and out of the mirrors as they wish and move to the other mirrors if one is destroyed, but the jutsu requires so much chakra to maintain that the users movements become progressively slower the longer they hold it (after three turns have passed a normal ninja can keep up with it for the most part) and they cannot perform jutsu while using this. When the jutsu is first starting, though, the user can move so quickly that it looks as though they are in, and attacking from, all 21 mirrors simultaneously. This jutsu was very resistant to fire jutsu, and can only be melted by fire of its own rank or greater, and cannot be destroyed by wind or water alone (both would basically empower it) unless it is of forbidden rank. A single ice mirror (or any number less than the complete set of mirrors) can also be created that the user can use as a shield and go in and out of it through both sides.

Status
    O__O'

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin.. View Post
    As your wind combines and cancels out Kenshins dragon Kenshin knowing that he does have much time creates a transparent shield around himself that's made if ice which would block your Kunai

(Hyouton: Hōgohi Engai) – Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome
    Type: Defense
    Description: The can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many exploding tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.

Quickly using his great intelligence and memory Kenshin quickly decides to go underground tunneling his way under the the enters point goes back to normal allowing Kenshin to sneak up short mid range from your last know location

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

As Kenshin appears short mid range from you h quickly walks while walking Kenshin creates 21 ice mirrors that surround your location from every angel you see a copy of Kenshin. In every mirror as you see this Kenshin with great speed jumps I between mirrors throwing senbons at you

(Hyouton: Makyō Hyōshō) Ice Release: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
    Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 extra per turn, excluding the first turn)
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will make a dome of 21 ice mirrors surround the opponent. Twelve are at ground level, eight are above the first twelve and placed at an angle so that they face slightly downward, and the last one is place directly at the top and center of the dome, facing directly down to the ground. The user can move at extremely high speeds that only the Sharingan can keep up with and manage to dodge while in this dome. The user can freely leap in and out of the mirrors as they wish and move to the other mirrors if one is destroyed, but the jutsu requires so much chakra to maintain that the users movements become progressively slower the longer they hold it (after three turns have passed a normal ninja can keep up with it for the most part) and they cannot perform jutsu while using this. When the jutsu is first starting, though, the user can move so quickly that it looks as though they are in, and attacking from, all 21 mirrors simultaneously. This jutsu was very resistant to fire jutsu, and can only be melted by fire of its own rank or greater, and cannot be destroyed by wind or water alone (both would basically empower it) unless it is of forbidden rank. A single ice mirror (or any number less than the complete set of mirrors) can also be created that the user can use as a shield and go in and out of it through both sides.
    I'll get to this in a bit...

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Test Failed Failure to reply with a counter within 5 days