Page 4 of 8 « First 12345678 Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 150
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,444
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    Yes i know now.............
    Sasuke had Intelligence. He caught the 8 tailed-beast without any problem.
    Then why should Obito/Madara had to assign another Akatsuki team to hunt 8 tails-beast.
    Oh.........i forgot.
    Orochimaru love Sasuke's body. Kabuto also love Sasuke body.
    Title : Sasuke's body was very valuable.
    Maybe this title is much better.

    Sasuke's Intelligence = Naruto.............................
     
         

  2. #62
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Shit! It
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    I m not surprised at all to which extent fanboys could go for their fav character lol
     
         

  3. #63
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,514
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    Another shit thread coming from PuppyDogGeneral, nothing more
     
         

  4. #64
    Member Pakura's Avatar
    Status
    Pakura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    243
    Location
    Florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post

    Anyway NB confuse talent and intelligence. Tbh the manga isnt good at distinguishing the two though.
    Anyway both Sasuke and Minato shine bright in these two categories however both have their advantage other the other. Whilst id say for now minato is smarter than sasuke, sasuke is more talented than him and has far more potential than minato, some might argue sasuke's heritage as the main contribution to this and there is truth in it, however how you can measure how sasuke might have turned out if he didn't have his uchiha heritage is unknown. It is however cannon that sasuke was an established genius before he was able to use the sharingan
    Naruto fans always confuse it. The manga uses the term genius for both intelligent and talented characters.

    For instance, Shikamaru has an over 200 IQ. In terms of pure intelligence, no one has a higher ceiling than him. Not Minato. Not Itachi. Not Kabuto. Certainly not Sasuke who pales in comparison to him in the brains department. So much so that Kishi had to handicap Shikamaru by making him lazy to explain why he isn't changing the wolrd. But he is not as talented as Sasuke, Minato, or even a Neji. So it balances his character out.
     
         

  5. #65
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakura View Post
    Naruto fans always confuse it. The manga uses the term genius for both intelligent and talented characters.

    For instance, Shikamaru has an over 200 IQ. In terms of pure intelligence, no one has a higher ceiling than him. Not Minato. Not Itachi. Not Kabuto. Certainly not Sasuke who pales in comparison to him in the brains department. So much so that Kishi had to handicap Shikamaru by making him lazy to explain why he isn't changing the wolrd. But he is not as talented as Sasuke, Minato, or even a Neji. So it balances his character out.

    You're wrong.. people are smarter than shikimaru..... His father for example is much smarter than him....

    In the manga it was stated twice that Kakashi is as smart as shikimaru
     
         

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Status
    xxSAGExx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    Sorry but no. Minato created the Rasengan by seeing the tailed beast bomb meaning he used he's analyzing skills to study it while in battle. Minato was able to deduce a jutsu strenght and weaknesses by seeing it once (Kakashi's chidori,Obitos/Tobi s/t jutsu). Sasuke used Kakashi's jutsu which he used the sharingan to help him learn it to make Kirin meaning it's a variation and not a made up on his own (Yes rasengan is a somewhat variation of the tbb but Minato had no sharingan to see how it works and copy it, he used his smarts to created it in his own way which is more respected).

    Black chidori came from the curse seal power (oro power). Sasuke needed a team to fight Bee and even if they were only trying to capture Bee, Sasuke still amost died twice and Bee was only playing with them. In a solo, Sasuke would had died even if it was to the death. Amaterasu was given from Itachi so not his power either.

    I'm not Saying Sasuke is not smart because he is but not on minato level. Come one, the guy was called a Genius that comes once in a life time. Sasuke would have to past Shikamaru, Shikaku, Itachi, Tobi, Madara, heck even Kurama in smarts

    Also Sasuke cannot be more talented, if he was would he have needed a team to save him over and over while Minato soloed many power fighters. A and Bee fought him and it was draw, Sasuke had a team for both A and Bee. Plus Minato never made it to his potential, I really think he would be the strongest person in the manga (not So6p) if he was still alive. A even though no one would surpass Minato.
     
         
    Last edited by xxSAGExx; 12-04-2012 at 08:29 PM.

  7. #67
    Member kralomer's Avatar
    Status
    kralomer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    201
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    By your logic Sasuke will create FTG from scratch like Minato.
     
         

  8. #68
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by xxSAGExx View Post
    Sorry but no. Minato created the Rasengan by seeing the tailed beast bomb meaning he used he's analyzing skills to study it while in battle. Minato was able to deduce a jutsu strenght and weaknesses by seeing it once (Kakashi's chidori,Obitos/Tobi s/t jutsu). Sasuke used Kakashi's jutsu which he used the sharingan to help him learn it to make Kirin meaning it's a variation and not a made up on his own (Yes rasengan is a somewhat variation of the tbb but Minato had no sharingan to see how it works and copy it, he used his smarts to created it in his own way which is more respected).

    Black chidori came from the curse seal power (oro power). Sasuke needed a team to fight Bee and even if they were only trying to capture Bee, Sasuke still amost died twice and Bee was only playing with them. In a solo, Sasuke would had died even if it was to the death. Amaterasu was given from Itachi so not his power either.

    I'm not Saying Sasuke is not smart because he is but not on minato level. Come one, the guy was called a Genius that comes once in a life time. Sasuke would have to past Shikamaru, Shikaku, Itachi, Tobi, Madara, heck even Kurama in smarts

    Also Sasuke cannot be more talented, if he was would he have needed a team to save him over and over while Minato soloed many power fighters. A and Bee fought him and it was draw, Sasuke had a team for both A and Bee. Plus Minato never made it to his potential, I really think he would be the strongest person in the manga (not So6p) if he was still alive. A even though no one would surpass Minato.



    he was a genius that came once a decade... Orochimaru was also called that in the manga...
    Generation was never said
     
         

  9. #69
    Member
    Status
    veejay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    when did sauske defeat two tailed beasts ? I recall sauske whole team getting their butts kicked by killer bee
     
         

  10. #70
    Member hatake89's Avatar
    Status
    hatake89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    983
    Location
    over there eating zombies
    doing ratchet things with my
    ratchet friends .
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    fail
     
         

  11. #71
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,840
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    No...Minato created the rasengan purely of seeing a TBB nothing more it's an ingenious move that required no hand seals.

    And for those saying Orochimaru had no idea about the technique let me show you something


    As you can see his hand position was ready for Kirin so it's obvious that Orochimaru did help him along the way with it.
     
         

  12. #72
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,309
    Location
    Valyria
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    No...Minato created the rasengan purely of seeing a TBB nothing more it's an ingenious move that required no hand seals.

    And for those saying Orochimaru had no idea about the technique let me show you something


    As you can see his hand position was ready for Kirin so it's obvious that Orochimaru did help him along the way with it.
    Yet there was 0 storm clouds, no rain, no lightning..yea, definitely kirin
     
         

  13. #73
    shinigami palmer's Avatar
    Status
    palmer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    402
    Location
    Nigeria-(delta)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    Stupid thread.
     
         

  14. #74
    Member Lawless's Avatar
    Status
    Lawless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    86
    Location
    Where stars fade in slow motion
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Oro taught him how to use Kirin



    Darui's black lightning is not water based. His storm element is though.



    Sasuke pretty much died twice against the 8-tails. Minato could have dealt with the Kyubbi w/o dying (and unscathed), but he chose a different path.



    Um ... anyone can get intel. Also Oro/Kabuto Intel >>>>> most everyone else



    No.
    ^This + rep
     
         

  15. #75
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,312
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post



    he was a genius that came once a decade AT BEST...HE WAS A GENIUS AND NO ONE LIKE HIM HAS BEEN BORN IN A WHILE... Orochimaru was also called that in the manga...
    Generation was never said
    FIXED... and where
     
         

  16. #76
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,085
    Location
    At my place.
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    How on earth do you measure intelligence? And why should a kid's intelligence be compared to an adult's intelligence?
     
         

  17. #77
    Kamui Master killerman82's Avatar
    Status
    killerman82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    798
    Location
    A Nightmare
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRider89 View Post
    Sasuke would had died twice fighting killer bee if it wasn't for his team. So Minato>Sasuke
    Agreed
     
         

  18. #78
    Member kc8's Avatar
    Status
    kc8 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    88
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRider89 View Post
    He failed all around... if his team wouldn't had been there he would be dead now
    naruto vs kimimaru
     
         

  19. #79
    Sir Hoshigaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Hoshigaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,139
    Location
    In and Out of Love
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    Is this a troll thread?
     
         

  20. #80
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,938
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

    sasuke has more potential in regards to power, however, minato has the edge on speed, and intelligence. minato has a sharper mind. sasuke sometimes loses the sharpness of focus. that is also what itachi had over him mentally...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •