Page 5 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke's Intelligence = Minato

Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Tell me which Jutsu Naruto created?
    While it is completely similar to rasengan, Rasenshuriken is a completely new and original jutsu.

no one else can use it, and no else knows how to either.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________

back on the original subject...

Sasuke... he get's his behind saved from just about everyone, hell Naruto has saved his life more than a handful of times.

And that fact you would consider him as intelligent as the 4th Hokage is ridiculous.

I'm not saying he's stupid but he's definitely not a genius, especially lately when (thank god) you hardly see him anymore. he's taken every shortcut possible since he left the village and when he isn't strong enough, he whines about it and some new inherent Uchiha thing pops up for him to exploit.

To clarify, he's an arrogant self serving emo ****** that's pretty smart, but he's not on the level of the 4th Hokage

Status
    May 2012
    The evil men do catch up with
    them in d end

Seriously???if it wasn't 4 the fact that i just woke up i would rubbish this thread but i can't,my point is never again compare sasuke and minato again

Last edited by Phoenix110; 12-05-2012 at 04:49 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Sausage Fanboys Slayer

i really hate sasuke

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Minato is nothing for Sasuke, as he got his goals set much higher... namely the legendary Madara himself

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~I'm just too strong~

Quote Originally Posted by kc8 View Post
    naruto vs kimimaru
    What does this have to do with anything.... <_<

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    keyword is if, he had a team for a reason.
    Sasuke also failed in his mission, and Minato vs Bee and Raikage = Minato winning. He could had defeated Bee already, 2 vs 1. Sasuke would had been killed in the first 3 Minutes of their battle. So I say Minato is smarter than Sasuke. In review, incase you have trouble understanding.. Minato > Bee + Raikage... When Sasuke + Suigetsu + Jugo + Karen < Bee. It's elementary lol.

Last edited by SpiderRider89; 12-05-2012 at 05:31 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

People seem to confuse intelligence with technique..... Smh. Sasuke's intelligence drove him to create Taka, Sasuke's been a natural born genius which has been highlighted throughout the entire fxcking series, granted Minato's intelligence shined in analysis, Sasuke's shined in strategy, it all depends on WHICH TYPE of intelligence in the end you're comparing them to... Both are incredible geniuses.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Minato by far mate, sasuke is cool as well but I've to go with the forth hokage

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    you think being hokage is a true testament to your strength in the village? An Uchiha Will NEVER BE Hokage..... Not when the daiymo and elders have certain criteria to follow to make the next hokage candidate...

Orochimaru already commented that Sasuke is more of a genius than what he was that age... and when he see's him, he realizes how stupid the people was to call him a genius in the first place.... Orochimaru is one of the most intelligence people in the manga mind you..
    Itachi is someone with intelligence comparable to that of kakashi and Minato.. .AND ITACHI IS 21.....

Sasuke is too young at 16/17.... But he is progressing at a rate faster than any character in the manga... Give him a few more years and he will surpass his brother easily..

PS- What does wars have to do with this? We are talking about intelligence are we not?
    And for your info, Minato fought in only 1 war... and died shortly after becoming hokage

Sasuke fought against 1000 ninja at once and defeated them all in his training with Orochimaru .. So I don't see your point... they can both defeat hundreds of fodder..

not that none of this matters in any case
    The kid is the only other person to have EMS, after Madara. He is also the youngest person ever to have EMS as well. Sasuke is a power-house :D

Senior Member Cyanide Addiction's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    I'm back in black... but I am
    not sure about the hitting of
    the sack...

Tell me which Jutsu Naruto created?
    - Sexy Jutsu
    - Completed the Rasen-Shuriken that Minato never did.
    - Whatever that Wind Style mixed with the Toad's water Jutsu is called.

Those are the only ones I am aware of.

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Sasuke created Kirin, a jutsu far more impressive than Minato's lame rasengan.

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~I'm just too strong~

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    Sasuke created Kirin, a jutsu far more impressive than Minato's lame rasengan.
    The Rasingan was based off of the tailed beast bomb, how does heating the atmosphere to use the lighting compared to mimicking the attack of a monster (such as the tailed beast)? Also in that case, Naruto would be considered more intelligent because he created the Rasenshuriken. Intelligence is measured by one's ability to reason with their knowledge, and Sasuke is extremely intelligent, but he could never have accomplished Minato's feats. Not ever! Minato as a child = adult Sasuke... that would be more accurate.

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

Tobirama doesn't need to train Minato or be alive for Minato to know most of his Space Time Techniques....Minato got most of the Space Time Techniques from Konoha Ninjutsu Scrolls like Oro got Edo Tensei from Konoha Ninjutsu scrolls or how Naruto got Shadow Clones from the scroll.
    wrong, minato was using S/T since he was a jounin, jounins arent allowed access to previous hokage's secret techniques
    orochimaru can easily break in and read the scroll for edo tensei

minato's S/T is based on the same principle as kuchiyose (summoning)
    i am almost certain he got this idea when he signed the toad contract and summoned his first frog just like he got the idea for rasengan from bijuu dama

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRider89 View Post
    The Rasingan was based off of the tailed beast bomb, how does heating the atmosphere to use the lighting compared to mimicking the attack of a monster (such as the tailed beast)? Also in that case, Naruto would be considered more intelligent because he created the Rasenshuriken. Intelligence is measured by one's ability to reason with their knowledge, and Sasuke is extremely intelligent, but he could never have accomplished Minato's feats. Not ever! Minato as a child = adult Sasuke... that would be more accurate.
    Yeah right, his intelligence is soo great that he couldnt even recognize his own student, and got pwned by Kyuubi to the point that he had to ***** out by using the reaper death seal :D

Real geniuses revive the SO6P by reviving the rinnegan and see Kyuubi as their pets, for example Madara

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~I'm just too strong~

Yeah right, his intelligence is soo great that he couldn't even recognize his own student, and got pawned by Kyuubi to the point that he had to ***** out by using the reaper death seal :D

Real geniuses revive the SO6P by reviving the rinnegan and see Kyuubi as their pets, for example Madararoll eyeses:
    Madara's geniuses didn't lead him to use the Kyuubi. His bitter, butthurtness is what caused him to go that far... Madara is just an ******* who's mad that Hashi beat him down, and his vengeance is going to cause him to get beat down again. Minato had zero way to know that was Obito, he's smart... he isn't all knowing. His accomplishments where 1:giving his own life for the things that mattered most to him. 2: Taking back the most powerful of all the tailed beast. 3: Protecting his kid. 4: Protecting the village. 5: Setting Naruto up with a future (he knew Naruto's Uzimaki blood would help him with the beast) where he could defend himself. Saucegay's biggest accomplishment was Kirin. Other than Kirin, Sasuke was riding on the coat-tails of his genetics.

Last edited by SpiderRider89; 12-05-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRider89 View Post
    Madara's geniuses didn't lead him to use the Kyuubi. His bitter, butthurtness is what caused him to go that far... Madara is just an ******* who's mad that Hashi beat him down, and his vengeance is going to cause him to get beat down again. Minato had zero way to know that was Obito, he's smart... he isn't all knowing. His accomplishments where 1:giving his own life for the things that mattered most to him. 2: Taking back the most powerful of all the tailed beast. 3: Protecting his kid. 4: Protecting the village. 5: Setting Naruto up with a future (he knew Naruto's Uzimaki blood would help him with the beast) where he could defend himself. Saucegay's biggest accomplishment was Kirin. Other than Kirin, Sasuke was riding on the coat-tails of his genetics.
    Trying to play down Madara? Madara is a greater legend than Minato will ever be, deal with it. He surpassed Hashi when he unlocked the Rinnegan, and lived up to his reputation when he pwned the kages with ease :D

Sasuke's only non-sharingan accomplishment is Kirin? Jeez, the kid was called a natural genius by even Orochimaru and graduated academy even before relying on the sharingan.

Sasuke mastered his flawless sunshin, taijutsu, kenjutsu, hawk summons, and all of his katon variants without his sharingan

Last edited by Uchihajin Sasuke; 12-05-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

damn sasugay Diickriders

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by Pravin5 View Post
    damn NARDgay Diickriders
    FIXED, for accuracy.

Yes, you are right... NARDUDO'S rival is not Sasuke, as Lord Sasuke is too powerful for him.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Why do you guys even bother replying to these stupid ****ing post?

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

Quote Originally Posted by DeathandHealing View Post
    Why do you guys even bother replying to these stupid ****ing post?
    Because Minato is not even remotely close to Sasuke's power.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Buhahahaha!

Status

No simply no.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

minato is one of the most inelegant shinobi in the series within seconds he can find faults and weaknesses in an opponents tech like he did with kakashis chidori and tobis kamui and this is just from what we have seen of him i get the feeling that sasukes intelligence have suffered because of his revenge and his pride for the uchiha which makes him arrogant also he always underestimates an opponent which minato has never shown and that there is not the smartest thing to do

Status
    Nov 2011
    ~I'm just too strong~

Trying to play down Madara? Madara is a greater legend than Minato will ever be, deal with it. He surpassed Hashi when he unlocked the Rinnegan, and lived up to his reputation when he pwned the kages with ease :D

No one ever came close to saying Minato> Madara. You came up with that assumption all on your own.

Sasuke's only non-sharingan accomplishment is Kirin? Jeez, the kid was called a natural genius by even Orochimaru and graduated academy even before relying on the sharingan. Orochimaru knew he was gifted because of the Sharingan!

Really, thanks for making this one easy... Orochimau was a creeper who wouldn't had paid Sasuke any attention if not for Itachi. For example Neji had accomplished more then Sasuke at this point, so why didn't Orochimaru go after Neji, OH! Because he knew Sasuke would grow up to have the Sharingan.

Sasuke mastered his flawless sunshin, taijutsu, kenjutsu, hawk summons, and all of his katon variants without his sharingan

First off do you mean shunshin? Which he copied with his Sharingan from kid lee.... yeah copied that from a kid who couldn't use Ninjutsu... that doesn't deserve a trophy. Taijutsu.... What Sharingan user isn't good at taijutsu... Hawk summons< Toad Summon..... Being skilled is a part of who Sasuke is, and I will agree the Katon variants are a feat to be proud of but compared to creating a rasingan from observing the tailed beast bomb...laughable.
    My responces are in bold, incase you didn't knotice . Take away Sasuke's Sharingan and he really isn't that good...

Last edited by SpiderRider89; 12-05-2012 at 09:43 AM.

~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Conquer The World

Fail

Oro said "he never seen that kind of shape manipulation before" and that was Chidori Sharp Spear and he even says "who is that" which means he never seen that kind of technique so you saying Oro taught Sasuke Kirin is a total BS.

Okay, i got question for you....how can Oro teach Sasuke Kirin when his Element is only Wind and not Lighting?
    @bold - oro can teach sasuke lightning element kirin, the same way kakashi taught naruto wind element rasenshuriken

Status
    Aug 2012
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?

Minato>>>>>>Sasuke inteligence