Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Straw Hats Learning Haki?

We all know that the Monster Trio has haki. But if you think about it, as the story progresses and the Straw Hats go further into the New World, they can't relay solely on the Monster Trio all the time. So I just want to know if the other Straw Hats will learn haki as well?

These are the types of Haki that I think that other Straw Hats might be adapt at using:
    1. Nami- Observation Haki( It would improve her navigating skills since she can trust her instincts)

2. Ussop- In my opinion, he would be more adapt at using Observation since he's a sniper but looking back at his attempts at hitting Kizaru, he might learn Armament Haki in order to go up against Logias in the New World.

3. Chopper- If he added Armament Haki to his transformations especially his Monster Point he would be unstoppable.

4. Robin- She could add Armament Haki to her giant limbs.

5. Franky- Obviously Armament Haki

6. Brook- Swordsman are more adapt at using at Armament Haki and remembering the time when Brook tried to stab Kizaru he's gonna nead it.

What do you guys think?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Re: Straw Hats Learning Haki?

Doesn't Usopp already have haki?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think there always bee some subordinaters of the enemys which are non logia user and if there are luffy zoro or sanji would fight them =) but would be awesome if everybody could but got a question too which of the haki just comes up to 1 in a million ? the conquerer or just the fact that he has haki?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Amat Victoria Curam*

i agree that they need haki. At least so that they cant fight Logias. And i agree as well that they cant always be relying on the trio.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

I agree on pretty much everything. Franky might go better with observation. As Cyborg he could implement Seastone into his body so with Observation his large demeanor wouldn't be vulnerable to attack as much.

Robin only needs Armorment Haki and Shigan to become a deadly combatant once more (although she already is one lol). She could also use Armorment Haki to put Logias into a hold position or use the steel in order to better break bones with a punch from randomly sprouted arms.

Ussop, Nami, Brook, and Chopper are dead on of course!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that would be cool and all but if they havent been taught already who is going to teach them? do you really think luffy, zoro or sanji has the patience to teach haki to the other members?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Kira Vs L View Post
    that would be cool and all but if they havent been taught already who is going to teach them? do you really think luffy, zoro or sanji has the patience to teach haki to the other members?
    It is always possible they find their own inate affinity for them...also the other members are eaisly smart...For example Robin is probably the smartest out of the group. So all she has to do is ask Luffy what he thinks about when using Armorment Haki, and then take his answer and logically apply it to her own feelings/thoughts/emotions!

Status
    Currently in Ancrath with Amaimon shishou
    Post Thanks / Like
    the 3 rules of flow - Go with
    the flow - Merge with the flow
    - Disrupt the flow -

they would most likely end up learning how to use haki themselves

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Luffy cares deeply for his crew why wouldn't he teach Haki to them. I don't know about Zoro teaching them, but I'm definitely sure that Sanji would go out of his way to teach Haki to Nami and Robin.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speciality:Graphiqs Design
    Talent:Drawing~~~~~
    Badassery:Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by hamstaman View Post
    i think there always bee some subordinaters of the enemys which are non logia user and if there are luffy zoro or sanji would fight them =) but would be awesome if everybody could but got a question too which of the haki just comes up to 1 in a million ? the conquerer or just the fact that he has haki?
    The Kings Haki!!
    OT.I think by the time the manga will come to an end,al the member will accomplish some type of haki....we got 500-700 chapters(as Oda stated) till this happen,so we will see

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    It is always possible they find their own inate affinity for them...also the other members are eaisly smart...For example Robin is probably the smartest out of the group. So all she has to do is ask Luffy what he thinks about when using Armorment Haki, and then take his answer and logically apply it to her own feelings/thoughts/emotions!
    true i mean robin could probably figure it out just by looking at them use haki, but i mean chopper or ussop figuring it out, although i do see luffy just saying yea its simple and he saids you just need to do this and simplify it so much cus i mean if he learned how to do then any one can lol

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    they would most likely end up learning how to use haki themselves
    maybe but i would find hard to learn alone, if the monster trio had to have someone teach it to them how would the lower members learn it alone? but it is possible

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by itachi1000 View Post
    Luffy cares deeply for his crew why wouldn't he teach Haki to them. I don't know about Zoro teaching them, but I'm definitely sure that Sanji would go out of his way to teach Haki to Nami and Robin.
    you are right he does care for them, but does he have the mental capacity to teach them. yes i do see sanji teaching nami and robin though.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you are right he does care for them, but does he have the mental capacity to teach them. yes i do see sanji teaching nami and robin though.
    Rayliegh was able to explain Haki to Luffy during their training and Luffy showed no problem understanding it. If Luffy could understand all of that information he could just pass on what Rayliegh taught him to Ussop and Chopper and the rest of his crew.

Just look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Anr8u-VT4

Last edited by itachi1000; 12-07-2012 at 12:32 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

true i mean robin could probably figure it out just by looking at them use haki, but i mean chopper or ussop figuring it out, although i do see luffy just saying yea its simple and he saids you just need to do this and simplify it so much cus i mean if he learned how to do then any one can lol
    Haha all I csn imagine is Luffy using a meat reference...."I just think about a piece of meat that I can't bite so I imagine if I had really hard teeth or hands to tear it apart!"

But I figure Robin could always help Ussop or Chopper. Sanji would be suckered into helping the ladies though

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Haha all I csn imagine is Luffy using a meat reference...."I just think about a piece of meat that I can't bite so I imagine if I had really hard teeth or hands to tear it apart!"

But I figure Robin could always help Ussop or Chopper. Sanji would be suckered into helping the ladies though
    haha the meat thing would be so funny, "some one was trying to take my piece of meat, and i couldn't see them so i had to be able to see better"

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

Well is that really so?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

haha the meat thing would be so funny, "some one was trying to take my piece of meat, and i couldn't see them so i had to be able to see better"
    LOL!

King's Haki: Someone was about to eat my meat, and I didn't have the time to run over to them.....so I yelled at them to stop.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    Doesn't Usopp already have haki?
    no, he's the weakest

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

I hope Robin gets Armament Haki. She's my favourite female Strawhat, and I'm upset that she hasn't got that much fighting power, or at least hasn't displayed it, nor has she had any major fights like Nami. T.T I want her to get Haki and Shigan, that way she'll be able clean out people so much more effectively.