Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Never Give Up!

Re: The 3rd Coffin is Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by -Obito Uchiha- View Post
    Kabuto already revealed to Obito that he had brought back Madara with the 6 coffin of his edo tensies ~_~
    Then why was Obito so enraged when he found out Madara is alive? He also lied about the Hand Seals required to stop it, since its completely different what Itachi done.

Kabuto and Orochimaru are perfect liars, pretty much how Obito fooled us all believing he was Madara.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

kabuto never gave madara mokuton, he only enhanced what was already there. probably for more effect to the allied
    and you're asking why oro joined akatsuki? you ask him if you're so damn gullable.
    the only people getting deceived by the manga is people like you and other people who misread it.

Status
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U

You have a very interesting perspective. I like a fresh idea. It could well be possible.
    Rep, thanks, like and 5 stars.
    Keep up the good work

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Its hard to really take this under consideration when manga has already explained. Nice theory tho.

Status
    May 2012
    Never Give Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Titania Erza View Post
    1: Madara already had mokuton when he inserted the first cells into his body, the evidence are the zetsu.
    2: Hiruzen threw him out of Konoha after it was revealed how Oro experimented on people. He had nowhere to go and probable joined Akatsuki
    3: The rinnegan was on his side, which is one of the rikudo sennin's trademarks.

It has "fourth" written on it in kanji.
    1. Then please tell me why Madara said this:

"Damn Kabuto...not only was he able to reproduce the tree world...but the tree flower world!"

2. Since Akatsuki was a bunch of tools to get the Tsuki no Me plan working, Orochimaru gathered enough intel there to know what Madara and Obito is doing, thus coming to the conclusion of Orochimaru creating all sorts of jutsu to counter this. Like Sennin Mode's immunity to Genjutsu (Most likely used against Infinite Tsukuyomi)

Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user no has status.

As for Kabuto's chat with Obito, he was lying. If he told Obito "So yes he resurrected Madara", believe me, Obito would have killed Kabuto by seeing where he was going with this.
    Hmm, I am trying to understand what you mean with this statement. Explain how Oro resurrecting Madara against the Third would give Obito suspicion that Oro was on to him and Madara, and Kabuto is not now?

Anyway, I really like this idea. I am not sure if Kabuto's ever made reference to knowing about infinite Tsukyomi, but I do know he has made reference to the Juubi, so he knows Obito plans to revive it. If he knows, it's safe to assumse Oro knows and if Oro knows, then it is a little weird that he has no interest in the war.

Last edited by Tebows Youth Group; 12-04-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Never Give Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    Hmm, I am trying to understand what you mean with this statement. Explain how Oro resurrecting Madara against the Third would give Obito suspicion that Oro was on to him and Madara, and Kabuto is not now?

Anyway, I really like this idea. I am not sure if Kabuto's ever made reference to knowing about infinite Tsukyomi, but I do know he has made reference to the Juubi, so he knows Obito plans to revive it. If he knows, it's safe to assumse Oro knows and if Oro knows, then it is a little weird that he has no interest in the war.
    Yes thats the part where it gives me a cliffhanger. I think Orochimaru is using Madara as a distraction(Seeing how every Shinobi is there) to do something, probably something we don't know about yet.

at your sig xD

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Megatolium View Post
    Then why was Obito so enraged when he found out Madara is alive? He also lied about the Hand Seals required to stop it, since its completely different what Itachi done.

Kabuto and Orochimaru are perfect liars, pretty much how Obito fooled us all believing he was Madara.
    Kabuto told Obito that he wound't "tell" anyone he was not Madara and that Madara was dead and that he would not put him on the battlefield....... read the manga

Status
    May 2012
    Never Give Up!

Quote Originally Posted by -Obito Uchiha- View Post
    Kabuto told Obito that he wound't "tell" anyone he was not Madara and that Madara was dead and that he would not put him on the battlefield....... read the manga
    I've got nothing else to say but just this, Orochimaru is still the main villain of Naruto. If he wasnt he be long dead or Plot No Jutsu'd right?

Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user no has status.

Yes thats the part where it gives me a cliffhanger. I think Orochimaru is using Madara as a distraction(Seeing how every Shinobi is there) to do something, probably something we don't know about yet.

at your sig xD
    Right, I just don't understand why you think that third coffin was Madara. Your theory could work without that. Obito didn't like Kabuto resurrecting Madara, but he didn't think there was some further plot to it. What Im wondering is why would he think Oro had some other plan just by knowing he was going to use Madara against the Third? If that makes sense. Basically, why kill Kabuto if he knew Oro was trying to summon Madara when Kabuto ended up summoning Madara anyway.

Also, another thing that gives me problems with this theory is Oro still wants Sasuke body. I think, and this could be way out of left field, but if you're theory holds true then I think you need Sharingan to stop or be immune to infinite tsukyomi, hence why Obito killed them all.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Follow the Forum Rules

I've got nothing else to say but just this, Orochimaru is still the main villain of Naruto. If he wasnt he be long dead or Plot No Jutsu'd right?
    that does not prove that Madara was the 3rd coffin :sy:

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

I see some people didnt read my given link to my theory. Read it please. And you will see Orochimaru gave Madara Mokuton, not Obito or the Hashirama DNA[/U][/B].[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Orochimaru never gave madara mokuton, madara transplanted hashirama dna into him after his fight with hashirama, orochimaru was not even born then. so you are completely false and you got things mistunderstood

Status
    May 2012
    Never Give Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    Right, I just don't understand why you think that third coffin was Madara. Your theory could work without that. Obito didn't like Kabuto resurrecting Madara, but he didn't think there was some further plot to it. What Im wondering is why would he think Oro had some other plan just by knowing he was going to use Madara against the Third? If that makes sense. Basically, why kill Kabuto if he knew Oro was trying to summon Madara when Kabuto ended up summoning Madara anyway.

Also, another thing that gives me problems with this theory is Oro still wants Sasuke body. I think, and this could be way out of left field, but if you're theory holds true then I think you need Sharingan to stop or be immune to infinite tsukyomi, hence why Obito killed them all.
    Right now Orochimaru is living inside Pandora's Box, I think Kishimoto is working on a amazing plot reveal here, why do you think he took the effort to bring him back?

As for the 3rd Coffin, doesn't Orochimaru know about Minato's Death Reaper Sealing? Seeing how every Jonin and higher seems to know it.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Let's Dance!

it was minato

I wasn't even dead sure it was minato until kabuto said so.

Status
    May 2012
    Never Give Up!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    it was minato

I wasn't even dead sure it was minato until kabuto said so.
    I know but it doesnt seem valid what Orochimaru is doing. Orochimaru is shown having the highest intel about nearly everyone, how could he be so ignorant to summon Minato knowing his sealing method?

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

That is utterly wrong. Madara GAVE HIMSELF the shodaime's cells, he said he implanted it in his youth and only at the end of his life did it activate his rinnengan. We don't know what involvement orrochimaru played, but it is most likely extremely minor to the point where he didn't contribute anything. He "might" have tried to revive Madara, which his an interesting theory, but we can't really know.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

, no.

Minato was in the coffin, unless you want to argue with the manga now?

Hashirama's cells automatically give you Mokuton, Madara has had Mokuton ever since he implanted Hashirama's DNA, go show me someone who transplanted Hashirama's DNA but did not get Mokuton.

Status
    Mar 2012
    War is not about who is right,
    it is about who is left.

1. Then please tell me why Madara said this:

"Damn Kabuto...not only was he able to reproduce the tree world...but the tree flower world!"

2. Since Akatsuki was a bunch of tools to get the Tsuki no Me plan working, Orochimaru gathered enough intel there to know what Madara and Obito is doing, thus coming to the conclusion of Orochimaru creating all sorts of jutsu to counter this. Like Sennin Mode's immunity to Genjutsu (Most likely used against Infinite Tsukuyomi)
    1: that was Tsunade
    2: sennin mode doesnt give immunity to genjutsu and he wanted to master all the jutsus before he joined the akatsuki.

Status
    May 2012
    Never Give Up!

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    , no.

Minato was in the coffin, unless you want to argue with the manga now?

Hashirama's cells automatically give you Mokuton, Madara has had Mokuton ever since he implanted Hashirama's DNA, go show me someone who transplanted Hashirama's DNA but did not get Mokuton.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/117/18

:D

Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Spanky

Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    kinda tired of the sig in trying to make so puted this one xD hope u liked it
    didnt know what it is

Fapped just in case

its a joke , if ur a bit slow

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Again, lol no.

Hiruzen didn't stop it, this was already confirmed by Kabuto.

Minato was in there but wasn't revived due to his soul being in the death god, again confirmed by Kabuto.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/11

Status
    May 2012
    Never Give Up!

Again, lol no.

Hiruzen didn't stop it, this was already confirmed by Kabuto.

Minato was in there but wasn't revived due to his soul being in the death god, again confirmed by Kabuto.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/11
    What if I told you Kabuto was lying? :P

And don't you think Hiruzen knew Orochimaru couldn't revive Minato since he like watched him being sealed up? Then why did he block the 3rd Coffin?

Checkmate :D

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

What if I told you Kabuto was lying? :P

And don't you think Hiruzen knew Orochimaru couldn't revive Minato since he like watched him being sealed up? Then why did he block the 3rd Coffin?

Checkmate :D
    , checkmate you say?

If you told me Kabuto was lying, I would tell you to stop making baseless assumptions to support your belief that has already been proven wrong by the manga.

Hiruzen didn't know jack squat about the jutsu so he wouldn't know if Minato could come back or not, regardless, Kabuto already stated that was Minato, so it was, end of story.

Status
    May 2012
    Never Give Up!

, checkmate you say?

If you told me Kabuto was lying, I would tell you to stop making baseless assumptions to support your belief that has already been proven wrong by the manga.

Hiruzen didn't know jack squat about the jutsu so he wouldn't know if Minato could come back or not, regardless, Kabuto already stated that was Minato, so it was, end of story.
    Didn't Hiruzen teach Minato that sealing jutsu?

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Didn't Hiruzen teach Minato that sealing jutsu?
    I'm talking about Edo Tensei.