Page 5 of 11 « First 123456789 ... Last»
Results 81 to 100 of 212
  1. #81
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29,362
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    This thread is becoming hottest thread...it's obvious Kabuto is underrate in NB and people know the truth, but hate to admit it.
    datebayooo !
     
         

  2. #82
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29,362
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Can't wait....lol Juubi Senpai worst Senpai ever in terms of negotiations and teaching!
    maybe Lord bijuu ...
     
         

  3. #83
    Blood of the Dragon Viserys Targaryen's Avatar
    Status
    Viserys Targaryen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,211
    Location
    Old Valyria
    HiddenSound
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Explain why he ran away from her when she attacked 1st.
    Avoiding my question? Whatever. First, he was crippled. Second, he just fought Jiraiya. Third, she just incapacitated Manda while he was distracted by Gamabunta. Fourth, she found new morale to fight.

    Now are you going to keep asking stupid questions or answer my question?
     
         

  4. #84
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Avoiding my question? Whatever. First, he was crippled. Second, he just fought Jiraiya. Third, she just incapacitated Manda while he was distracted by Gamabunta. Fourth, she found new morale to fight.

    Now are you going to keep asking stupid questions or answer my question?
    Nope, you where avoiding my question

    He was crippled and weak yet he choose to fight J-man..thats your answer? Makes sense bro..he wouldn't of gone near J-man if he didn't have a chance. He knew Tsunade would beat him that's why he left . Answer my question properly next time and then I will proceed to yours.
     
         

  5. #85
    Blood of the Dragon Viserys Targaryen's Avatar
    Status
    Viserys Targaryen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,211
    Location
    Old Valyria
    HiddenSound
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Nope, you where avoiding my question

    He was crippled and weak yet he choose to fight J-man..thats your answer? Makes sense bro..he wouldn't of gone near J-man if he didn't have a chance. He knew Tsunade would beat him that's why he left . Answer my question properly next time and then I will proceed to yours.
    lol whatever you say, now quit stalling and answer my question. Because as of now you've only said that Tsunade can beat a crippled, Jutsuless Orochimaru.
     
         

  6. #86
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,061
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    , no, it isn't actually. If he was "scared" of her () then he would have avoided her altogether. And beside, how can Tsunade handle a full power Orochimaru?


    1. Your sig is cool :D
    2. She can easily deal with the Summons with the Body Pathway Derangement
    3. 1 punch from Tsunade = 1 " dead head" The problem is with the 8 headed snake is that we haven't seen it fighting. Unfortunatly Itachi fodderized it.
     
         

  7. #87
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    lol whatever you say, now quit stalling and answer my question.
    Your just ignoring my question, I proved your whole argument wrong by what I said.

    If you insist then I will continue. Back before when Tsunade wasn't rusty and when she was "full powered" fighting in the wars she could of took oro when he was "full powered". His jutsu's are based on physical attacks.. And quite frankly, Tsunade is the owner of physical attacks and defence.
     
         

  8. #88
    Blood of the Dragon Viserys Targaryen's Avatar
    Status
    Viserys Targaryen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,211
    Location
    Old Valyria
    HiddenSound
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    1. Your sig is cool :D
    2. She can easily deal with the Summons with the Body Pathway Derangement
    3. 1 punch from Tsunade = 1 " dead head" The problem is with the 8 headed snake is that we haven't seen it fighting. Unfortunatly Itachi fodderized it.
    1. Thanks D
    2. wat dat?
    3. It can totally crush the shit out of everything, though. Plus, the Edos.
    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Your just ignoring my question, I proved your whole argument wrong by what I said.

    If you insist then I will continue. Back before when Tsunade wasn't rusty and when she was "full powered" fighting in the wars she could of took oro when he was "full powered". His jutsu's are based on physical attacks.. And quite frankly, Tsunade is the owner of physical attacks and defence.
    So you don't have any specific answer to the Hydra or the Edos. You're just saying "Erm, she's, like, really tough, dude"? Hmm.
     
         

  9. #89
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,370
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    maybe Lord bijuu ...
    Well then at least Juubi and Sasuke will have something in common....at least here at Narutobase!
     
         

  10. #90
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,061
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    1. Thanks D
    2. wat dat?
    3. It can totally crush the shit out of everything, though. Plus, the Edos.


    So you don't have any specific answer to the Hydra or the Edos. You're just saying "Erm, she's, like, really tough, dude"? Hmm.
    Body Pathway Derangement

    An extremely high-level technique, used as a medical ninjutsu. The human body is controlled with electrical signals from the brain, but a person who had those electrical signals cut off with this technique will become unable to make their body move as they want. By transforming the chakra within one's body and giving it the properties of electricity, one creates an electric field. As soon as a strike of the hand lands, electricity is poured into the enemy's nervous system, severing the signals and deranging their body control. The target's body moves in any way, except how they want it to move. For the common shinobi, battle, not to mention even just walking, will become impossible.

    Katsuyu is almost as big as the 8 headed snake. So it can't crush Tsunade so easily.
    Tobirama and Hiruzen is sealed. And as I know Orochimaru had only them.
     
         
    Last edited by Slug Princess Tsunade; 12-05-2012 at 01:39 AM.

  11. #91
    Blood of the Dragon Viserys Targaryen's Avatar
    Status
    Viserys Targaryen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,211
    Location
    Old Valyria
    HiddenSound
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Body Pathway Derangement

    An extremely high-level technique, used as a medical ninjutsu. The human body is controlled with electrical signals from the brain, but a person who had those electrical signals cut off with this technique will become unable to make their body move as they want. By transforming the chakra within one's body and giving it the properties of electricity, one creates an electric field. As soon as a strike of the hand lands, electricity is poured into the enemy's nervous system, severing the signals and deranging their body control. The target's body moves in any way, except how they want it to move. For the common shinobi, battle, not to mention even just walking, will become impossible.

    Katsuyu is almost is big as the 8 headed snake. So it can't crush Tsunade so easily.
    Tobirama and Hiruzen is sealed. And as I know Orochimaru had only them.
    Would that even work on Manda and Hydra? I don't really think so... And how do the Edos get sealed? And Manda is at least as big as Katsuyu and Hydra is bigger than Manda, so Hydra is bigger than Katsuyu.
     
         

  12. #92
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    1. Thanks D
    2. wat dat?
    3. It can totally crush the shit out of everything, though. Plus, the Edos.


    So you don't have any specific answer to the Hydra or the Edos. You're just saying "Erm, she's, like, really tough, dude"? Hmm.
    The edo's where considerably weaker than what they are supposed to be and he hadn't perfected it. Was he even able to use jutsu when he was fighting Hizuren while controlling the edo's? Also he can't just randomly summon up edo's there is so much prep he has to do and if one gets beaten he has to find another good ninja so it's not just as simple as pulling out an army of edo's but I see what you mean.
     
         

  13. #93
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,061
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Would that even work on Manda and Hydra? I don't really think so... And how do the Edos get sealed? And Manda is at least as big as Katsuyu and Hydra is bigger than Manda, so Hydra is bigger than Katsuyu.
    On Manda it would definitely work. IDK about the Hydra, but I guess no.
    Well Tsunade's grandmother was Uzumaki Mito. And the Uzumaki clan was famous about their sealing jutsus. And Tsunade can use 2 S rank seal: The Sozo Saizei and the Byakogou. Maybe she can use others too. But as I said, the 1st and the 2nd is sealed, so Orochimaru can't use them. ( and the EDO tensei needs prep time )
    The Hydra is obviously bigger the the Slug, but it isnt big enough to crush it. And physical attacks are not working against Katsuyu.
     
         

  14. #94
    Blood of the Dragon Viserys Targaryen's Avatar
    Status
    Viserys Targaryen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,211
    Location
    Old Valyria
    HiddenSound
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    The edo's where considerably weaker than what they are supposed to be and he hadn't perfected it. Was he even able to use jutsu when he was fighting Hizuren while controlling the edo's? Also he can't just randomly summon up edo's there is so much prep he has to do and if one gets beaten he has to find another good ninja so it's not just as simple as pulling out an army of edo's but I see what you mean.
    They weren't imperfect. They were perfect. The thing is Orochimaru used a different tag, that's all. Kabuto's Edos are stronger but susceptible to emotions and pulling a Hanzo/Itachi/Madara. Orochimaru's Edos weaker, but can only be sealed via sealing Jutsu. And you're really making the argument of Orochimaru needing to prepare Edo Tensei? Because I'm pretty certain I saw arguing for Kabuto, saying it's stupid to say Edo Tensei needs prep time.
     
         

  15. #95
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,085
    Location
    At my place.
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    I shall make a compromise for all of us.

    EVERYONE IS UNDERRATED AND EVERYONE IS OVERRATED.

    There I think I covered everyone's choice over who is underrated and who is overrated.

    It is kind of true people do underrate chracters they don't like and overrate characters they like.
     
         

  16. #96
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    They weren't imperfect. They were perfect. The thing is Orochimaru used a different tag, that's all. Kabuto's Edos are stronger but susceptible to emotions and pulling a Hanzo/Itachi/Madara. Orochimaru's Edos weaker, but can only be sealed via sealing Jutsu. And you're really making the argument of Orochimaru needing to prepare Edo Tensei? Because I'm pretty certain I saw arguing for Kabuto, saying it's stupid to say Edo Tensei needs prep time.
    You do have a point about the edo's but even Hurizen was able to defeat edo HASHIRAMA the best if not 2nd best ninja ever lived and edo Tobirama while taking care of Oro. His edo tensei didn't show the ninja's full ability, if it did Hurizen would of been crushed. Don't get me wrong Oro would put up one hell of a fight but I think Tsunade would come through high diff.

    edit: also she has yin seal to seal dem edo's up.
     
         
    Last edited by Fanta; 12-05-2012 at 02:07 AM.

  17. #97
    Senior Member blackbird31468's Avatar
    Status
    blackbird31468 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,731
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Sasori. It's always Sasori.
     
         

  18. #98
    Enel is that dude TheCCV's Avatar
    Status
    TheCCV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,413
    and i dont even care
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Gai, Lee and Neji.
    Kisame and Minato.
    A. Especially A.
     
         

  19. #99
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,370
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    I shall make a compromise for all of us.

    EVERYONE IS UNDERRATED AND EVERYONE IS OVERRATED.

    There I think I covered everyone's choice over who is underrated and who is overrated.

    It is kind of true people do underrate chracters they don't like and overrate characters they like.
    The truth right here
     
         

  20. #100
    Member Natsu Titania's Avatar
    Status
    Natsu Titania is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    73
    Location
    Cloud 9
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who are the most underrated shinobi ?

    Ino
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •