No stealing
    No Killing (officially)
    In The Forest

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooking the blue sh*t.

Re: [Open Spar]

Shawn in sig. Needs huge updates though... I'll tell/link you if you want me to

Lets make it a good fight... since it's my first ^_^
    (is there a water source?)

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made a terrible mistake..

No Water source sorry buddy
    Zack: mhm this should be fun *Zack apporchas you un sure what attack to use, he moves quickly and focus my chakra into my hand and comprese the chakra then I would simply slam my hands down to the ground releaseing a surge of lightning across the ground to the hit the opponents then put my hand togather compress my enegry down channel my chakra slowly hold my two hands like fist convert my chakra through my thoroat I blow fire at the tree*
    (Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

( Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Dragon Flame Blitz
    Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooking the blue sh*t.

I just wanted to know, completely fine with me ^_^
    Talking doesn't affect the time frame right?

So... Zack is it? Let's make it fun :zonder:

*As I see you releasing the lightning towards me I quickly throw a smoke bomb in front of me hiding me within the smoke. I then cover my body in earth chakra and manipulate it to circulate around me, then merge into the ground without cousing disrutions or leaving a trace. That way I evade both jutsus you released towards me. As soon as the smoke fades it seems like I'm simply gone.*
    (Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

*Since I know we started mid range and you approached me I assume our distance is about ten meters. I travel 15 meters while still being underground and silently emerge off the ground behind you. Youn can't notice me since I'm not causing any disruptions in the earth and no noise. I perform the hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, then release a big fire ball from my mouth, that incinerates you and the surrounding area on impact. You have also very little time to react because you're only 5 meters in front of me. It also hides me behind it while flying towards you.*
    (Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

*As I release the fire ball, I quickly create two clones. One of them infused with earth chakra to my right and the other with water chakra in front of me.*
    (Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Zack: Your good eh *Zack then put up his sign up and compreese speard my chakra through out my hold body Multi-Size Technique which lets one expand my own body.Transform into a giant like person I would then grab my sword off my back 照明剣 (Shōmei ken) and start to swing stabing you.
    Bubun Baika No Jutsu) - Partial Multi-size Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points: N/A (+ 7 damage to taijutsu attacks)
    Description: A practical application of the Multi-Size Technique which lets one expand their own body. The point of swelling a single part of the body is to use the weight to increase the power of one's physical attacks. Any bodily part may be augmented this way, but for ease of use the arms and legs tend to be chosen quite frequently. The speed of the expansion is exceedingly sudden, which makes it extremely difficult to avoid. Like the majority of the Akimichi clan's techniques, this one requires a considerable amount of chakra. This jutsu lasts for 2 turns.
    NOTE:Must be a member of the Akimichi Clan

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooking the blue sh*t.

*As you perform the stab my clone in front of me gets hit and disperses. When that happens I per form the handseals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger and release a stream of flamable gas towards you that ignites as soon as it makes contact with the flames at your body and the ground, covering you within flames.*

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

*As the gas is released I leap backwards and out of close range. My remaining clone does the same and sands to my right again.*

Hey, still want some more or are you allready dead?

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

P.s if the jutsu didn't hit me unless it was like last time when didn't counter it O.o* Burn form last the last attack zack thiinking in his mind he must like fire zack then comprese my chakra down hange direction in mid-air at high speed and blow out wind attack wipe it out then blinding my oppenet after seeing the fire jutsu then compress my enegry down channel my chakra slowly through my thoroat I spew a fireball little firball*(
    Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise,concealing the users location and movement.
    Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooking the blue sh*t.

*As I see you releasing the fire ball, I gather water chakra and release it from my right hand while pointing it towards you. By manipulating the chakra a form a shield of water that blocks your jutsu.*

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

*As the water shield is released I proceed to perform the hand seals Ram → Snake → Tiger, raise my arms and hold my hands out above me and channel the chakra through my hands and into the air. After that I manipulate the chakra to create a black cloud that I move towards you, that then hovers in mid air above you. I then use the cloud to make a black flamable oil raining down on you. While I do that my remaining clones throws two kunais towards you, both with exploding tags attached to them. One is aimed at your heart, the other at your right knee. Immeditly after the oil covered you, the kunais are only a few milimeters away from you, my clone then uses the "Snake" hand seal to detonate them remotely. These explosions alone would cause harm to you, but in addition to that they ignite the oil and create a big inferno.*

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

You win I have no jutsu that I learn yet to counter that jutsu lol I would need learn suiton to be able counter your falmes I was ****ed