Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman

My thoughts and bleach and naruto

So I thought i should take a short break from my usual irrelevant jackass posts to share my thoughts on these series. Below i will list my pros and cons for each series in sections like characters,plot and fights. Im not saying that one is better then the other these are just my thoughts reasons and opinions.

Naruto(Part 1)

As an overall Naruto(Part 1) is an easy grade simply because its solid in all of the following categories.

Character: Solid

Plot: Solid

Fights: Solid

Nothing to really complain about here.......until shippuden

Naruto Shippuden

Characters:
    Unlike Naruto's first part shippuden does not give a rats ass about anybody other then naruto and sasuke. For me i loved part one for the closeness in power to the point where it was actually debatable about who would win naruto or neji. In the current story one could say TBB good game and it would be sadly true. this was probably done for plot sake but kishi could have at least given them some sort of upgrades to make them a bit more note worthy. Because of this the K11 have fallen victim to the nickname Fodder 11 which is sadly true compared to the potential they possessed at the end of part one. In short for the most part kishi screwed over alot of characters by tuning naruto into a power race between naruto and sasuke.

Plot:
    For the most part Naruto Shippuden's plot was incredibly solid throughout keeping it at a very high standing amongst manga in the world. However with the war arc things are a bit different. If you are to look at the charts for most manga sold for this current year naruto for the first time in a while has been bumped to slot three. For a series like naruto be ousted by over 2 million sales this year says alot. Plenty of manga have been decided simply because of one arc so this is no surprise. Don't get me wrong naruto still has alot of potential to be a great series but this war has been very dull for reasons like no one important has died and naruto soloing this entire war. other turnoffs in this series are naruto excessive plot holes. Like seriously you want me to believe that the kyuubi was controlled and summoned by a 14 year old with basic sharingan genjutsu that was similar to naruto in terms of ninja knowledge? Or that this same child magically found a secret location picked and set up by the third hokage for kushina to have her child simply from hearing kakashi say that minato was having a child? Also how does a 14 year old master seals to the point of being able to extract the kyubbi from its host? And this was all obito! Yeah i call bull shit . titles like hokage and jounin have lost there value, like in part one a genin defeating a jounin was impossible. now S class fighters and getting soloed by genin...... essentially naruto lost some of its realism that the fans grew to love and traded it for a high power scaling and a **** measuring contest between naruto and sasuke

Fights:
    They are all solid in terms of awesomeness but defeating Deva with a ****ing rasengan really.......really. To fairly defeat pain naruto should have had some support from somebody because naruto defeating pain on his own was pure plot. The battles themselves are rich and exciting but the outcomes could use a bit of work.

Bleach

Characters:
    Bleach is very different in this department. Compared to Naruto where nearly all the characters are likable bleach has characters that are super super super epic and note worthy and characters that kubo should have never created because they do very little and feel like screen filler. Bleach has amazing villains unlike naruto juha bach and soskue ****ing aizen.......yeah these guys are badasses amongst badasses. Characters like kiskue urahara,byukuya,ikaku are all amazing characters to watch in action. But characters like chad and orihime when in action or when they get screen time i feel like sticking a fire poker into my eyes because they suck. unlike naruto though kubo does not abandon his characters like kishi did with the k11. They all have there moments and purpose thought the series and because of that they are more relevant and deserve to be noted contrary to what i have said with my own personal opinion. Overall kubo has a mixed cast of talented and interesting and not so talented and interesting characters which leads to high and low parts within the story making the plot a bit more unstable for the more picky readers.

Plot:
    Now alot of people talk major shit about bleaches plot as whole however i tend to disagree for the most part. The arrancar arc was a bit disappointing because no one was killed but the fights were all epic as hell. The arc that really really really killed bleach for alot of people was the fullbring arc.......and yes the fullbring arc was easily the lowest part of the bleach series. im not going to try and justify the fullbring because it is simply shit however i do believe that this arc has a purpose in the upcoming/current arc that will kinda soften this but not completely heal the devastating damage. Because of the fullbring arc bleach sales are placed at 12 for the year because of this arc costing alot of people to abandon the series. For those who said the bleach series should have ended at aizen you are ****ing stupid.....do you really think that kubo was going to end this series with no one dieing ichigos past unknown and many bankais not revealed?

The characters however are not entirely to blame. kubos pacing for bleach tends to be iffy more so then naruto and one piece and can really drag ass at times. but when things get interesting they get really interesting more so then naruto and one piece for me at least. In short the Bleach story line has some of the highest highs in anime and the lowest lows as well. before you judge this series take into account that with how the character arrangement is with an unstable cast varying from the lvls of Badass to Horseshit that the plot will take a blow at time to work in these not so popular characters creating these unstable high and low trends in the plot.

Fights:
    Its ****ing bleach.........need i say more

Summary/comparison
    This is not a verses section
    Characters:
    In comparison the best bleach characters imo are better then the best naruto characters as an overall with abilitys personality ect. however if i had to grade the entire cast it would be close but in naruto favor simply because sakura in action is more entertaining the orihime in action and situations of this sort.

Plot:
    In terms of consistency both parts of naruto beat out bleach. In terms of highest highs and bigger hooks in each series Bleach gets this. Im not going to let the war arc rule over the naruto plot however naruto needs to make a serious comeback or things are going to go downhill for the series in the plot department. As for bleach kubo needs to find his rythem and stick to it. so far hes been doing a fine job with this current arc but its the final stretch for both series and they need to go out with a bang.

Fights:
    Bleach..........Bleach........Bleach. yeah ichigo spams as well but we at least get to watch the captains go into battle and get some relief from the spam unlike naruto where its either on naruto or sasuke on screen for the most part. In terms of gore raw power and explosions bleach gets this as well.

So this is my thoughts on these series there is really no right or wrong here because these are just opinions. If there is anything i missed or other things that you like or dislike about these series post it. Thanks

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: My thoughts and bleach and naruto

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    тнιηgѕ ωιℓℓ
    ηєνєя gσηηα вє
    тнє ѕαмє

Compare DBZ with naruto , i know nothing about bleach

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    Compare DBZ with naruto , i know nothing about bleach
    whats to compare DBZ greatness is untouched........long live DBZ!!!!

The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by markdabomb22 View Post
    So I thought i should take a short break from my usual irrelevant jackass posts to share my thoughts on these series. Below i will list my pros and cons for each series in sections like characters,plot and fights. Im not saying that one is better then the other these are just my thoughts reasons and opinions.

Naruto(Part 1)

As an overall Naruto(Part 1) is an easy grade simply because its solid in all of the following categories.

Character: Solid

Plot: Solid

Fights: Solid

Nothing to really complain about here.......until shippuden

Naruto Shippuden

Characters:
    Unlike Naruto's first part shippuden does not give a rats ass about anybody other then naruto and sasuke. For me i loved part one for the closeness in power to the point where it was actually debatable about who would win naruto or neji. In the current story one could say TBB good game and it would be sadly true. this was probably done for plot sake but kishi could have at least given them some sort of upgrades to make them a bit more note worthy. Because of this the K11 have fallen victim to the nickname Fodder 11 which is sadly true compared to the potential they possessed at the end of part one. In short for the most part kishi screwed over alot of characters by tuning naruto into a power race between naruto and sasuke.

Plot:
    For the most part Naruto Shippuden's plot was incredibly solid throughout keeping it at a very high standing amongst manga in the world. However with the war arc things are a bit different. If you are to look at the charts for most manga sold for this current year naruto for the first time in a while has been bumped to slot three. For a series like naruto be ousted by over 2 million sales this year says alot. Plenty of manga have been decided simply because of one arc so this is no surprise. Don't get me wrong naruto still has alot of potential to be a great series but this war has been very dull for reasons like no one important has died and naruto soloing this entire war. other turnoffs in this series are naruto excessive plot holes. Like seriously you want me to believe that the kyuubi was controlled and summoned by a 14 year old with basic sharingan genjutsu that was similar to naruto in terms of ninja knowledge? Or that this same child magically found a secret location picked and set up by the third hokage for kushina to have her child simply from hearing kakashi say that minato was having a child? Also how does a 14 year old master seals to the point of being able to extract the kyubbi from its host? And this was all obito! Yeah i call bull shit . titles like hokage and jounin have lost there value, like in part one a genin defeating a jounin was impossible. now S class fighters and getting soloed by genin...... essentially naruto lost some of its realism that the fans grew to love and traded it for a high power scaling and a **** measuring contest between naruto and sasuke

Fights:
    They are all solid in terms of awesomeness but defeating Deva with a ****ing rasengan really.......really. To fairly defeat pain naruto should have had some support from somebody because naruto defeating pain on his own was pure plot. The battles themselves are rich and exciting but the outcomes could use a bit of work.

Bleach

Characters:
    Bleach is very different in this department. Compared to Naruto where nearly all the characters are likable bleach has characters that are super super super epic and note worthy and characters that kubo should have never created because they do very little and feel like screen filler. Bleach has amazing villains unlike naruto juha bach and soskue ****ing aizen.......yeah these guys are badasses amongst badasses. Characters like kiskue urahara,byukuya,ikaku are all amazing characters to watch in action. But characters like chad and orihime when in action or when they get screen time i feel like sticking a fire poker into my eyes because they suck. unlike naruto though kubo does not abandon his characters like kishi did with the k11. They all have there moments and purpose thought the series and because of that they are more relevant and deserve to be noted contrary to what i have said with my own personal opinion. Overall kubo has a mixed cast of talented and interesting and not so talented and interesting characters which leads to high and low parts within the story making the plot a bit more unstable for the more picky readers.

Plot:
    Now alot of people talk major shit about bleaches plot as whole however i tend to disagree for the most part. The arrancar arc was a bit disappointing because no one was killed but the fights were all epic as hell. The arc that really really really killed bleach for alot of people was the fullbring arc.......and yes the fullbring arc was easily the lowest part of the bleach series. im not going to try and justify the fullbring because it is simply shit however i do believe that this arc has a purpose in the upcoming/current arc that will kinda soften this but not completely heal the devastating damage. Because of the fullbring arc bleach sales are placed at 12 for the year because of this arc costing alot of people to abandon the series. For those who said the bleach series should have ended at aizen you are ****ing stupid.....do you really think that kubo was going to end this series with no one dieing ichigos past unknown and many bankais not revealed?

The characters however are not entirely to blame. kubos pacing for bleach tends to be iffy more so then naruto and one piece and can really drag ass at times. but when things get interesting they get really interesting more so then naruto and one piece for me at least. In short the Bleach story line has some of the highest highs in anime and the lowest lows as well. before you judge this series take into account that with how the character arrangement is with an unstable cast varying from the lvls of Badass to Horseshit that the plot will take a blow at time to work in these not so popular characters creating these unstable high and low trends in the plot.

Fights:
    Its ****ing bleach.........need i say more

Summary/comparison
    This is not a verses section
    Characters:
    In comparison the best bleach characters imo are better then the best naruto characters as an overall with abilitys personality ect. however if i had to grade the entire cast it would be close but in naruto favor simply because sakura in action is more entertaining the orihime in action and situations of this sort.

Plot:
    In terms of consistency both parts of naruto beat out bleach. In terms of highest highs and bigger hooks in each series Bleach gets this. Im not going to let the war arc rule over the naruto plot however naruto needs to make a serious comeback or things are going to go downhill for the series in the plot department. As for bleach kubo needs to find his rythem and stick to it. so far hes been doing a fine job with this current arc but its the final stretch for both series and they need to go out with a bang.

Fights:
    Bleach..........Bleach........Bleach. yeah ichigo spams as well but we at least get to watch the captains go into battle and get some relief from the spam unlike naruto where its either on naruto or sasuke on screen for the most part. In terms of gore raw power and explosions bleach gets this as well.

So this is my thoughts on these series there is really no right or wrong here because these are just opinions. If there is anything i missed or other things that you like or dislike about these series post it. Thanks
    Since when was this. Bleach doesn't have gore and Juubi alone solos the HST since has shown power level that reaches 23 Budokai DB.

Since when has any character in Bleach gotten character development besides Ichigo. The captains were trolled through out the whole series.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice comparison. Now I stopped watching Bleach but earlier on today I came across something I liked very much

Do not click this if you're not caught up to Bleach manga

Byakuya survived :scorps:

Status
    Apr 2012
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l

I agree with you for the most part, however Bleach can sometimes feel like a rehash of DBZ with its crazy ass fights. Don't get me wrong, they are epic and entertaining to watch but leave little to be desired. Also I think Kishi was a troll giving Deva path shinra tensei back right as Naruto was about to hit him with a rasenshuriken... that was too much of a fluke lol

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Self-improvement is
    masturbation.

There was a thread discussing this stuff. You making another thread was needed by anyone anywhere, neither wanted.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

PREACH! i fully agree. for me, naruto was much better in part 1 than part 2. i didnt like how kishi made it mainly about naruto and sasuke, like you said the k11 look like fodders compared to them. as far as the g rated war, no one important died, it would be better if 2-3 kages were killed vs madara to make the war seem epic. the villains in naruto is just simply bad, the moons eye plan is bad, and tbh the juubi hasnt been impressive so far which is another let down to me. since both of the wars in each manga started, naruto has tremendously dropped and the opposite has happened to bleach.

Last edited by Mosgoved; 12-04-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Both Naruto and Bleach are badly written but Naruto is way way way more tolerable.
    Just look at Jiraiya's death and call me when Kubo can actually compete with that.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l

Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Nice comparison. Now I stopped watching Bleach but earlier on today I came across something I liked very much

Do not click this if you're not caught up to Bleach manga

Byakuya survived :scorps:
    Response to spoiler
    Byakuyas cool and all but Kubo made a big deal out of Ichigo talking to him and then his zanpukto crumbling that I was kinda disapointed he is still around. Also how come Kenpachi lost to a clone of the boss lol

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman

Quote Originally Posted by Narutohokage7 View Post
    I agree with you for the most part, however Bleach can sometimes feel like a rehash of DBZ with its crazy ass fights. Don't get me wrong, they are epic and entertaining to watch but leave little to be desired. Also I think Kishi was a troll giving Deva path shinra tensei back right as Naruto was about to hit him with a rasenshuriken... that was too much of a fluke lol
    Thanks i do agree with the DBZ part
    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    There was a thread discussing this stuff. You making another thread was needed by anyone anywhere, neither wanted.
    Really puppys thread was saying bleach was better i have analyzed and elaborated my opinions on these two series and said which was stronger in each category not one was better then the other in general.....so do you have anything relevant to post now?

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoLuffy313 View Post
    Both Naruto and Bleach are badly written but Naruto is way way way more tolerable.
    Just look at Jiraiya's death and call me when Kubo can actually compete with that.
    Why are you turning this into a **** measuring contest between the two? all i have done is said my thoughts on what i believed was stronger in specific categories not one has better deaths then the other. you saying one is more tolerable is mere opinion not fact just like my thread.

Since when was this. Bleach doesn't have gore and Juubi alone solos the HST since has shown power level that reaches 23 Budokai DB.

Since when has any character in Bleach gotten character development besides Ichigo. The captains were trolled through out the whole series.
    Bleach does have gore go read again......and aizen fodderizes juubi with complete hypnosis.......i said this is not a verses thread don't make it. i never said that bleach characters get more development i said that i like them better as characters. this thread is nothing but my opinion and thoughts on these two series im not proclaiming one as better in general only in specific categories based on my personal preference

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Really puppys thread was saying bleach was better i have analyzed and elaborated my opinions on these two series and said which was stronger in each category not one was better then the other in general.....so do you have anything relevant to post now?

Why are you turning this into a **** measuring contest between the two? all i have done is said my thoughts on what i believed was stronger in specific categories not one has better deaths then the other. you saying one is more tolerable is mere opinion not fact just like my thread.

Bleach does have gore go read again......and aizen fodderizes juubi with complete hypnosis.......i said this is not a verses thread don't make it. i never said that bleach characters get more development i said that i like them better as characters. this thread is nothing but my opinion and thoughts on these two series im not proclaiming one as better in general only in specific categories based on my personal preference
    Bleachgore...Go read Berserk.

Aizen wank..
    Wanking at its finest. But like Madara is said: Oh well.

When you voice your opinion there will be people against it and they will try to make their points as well.

Last edited by NarutoLuffy313; 12-04-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Self-improvement is
    masturbation.

There was already a thread that was meant for making comparisons betwen the two. You should have posted this thread in that thread as a post. This thread is unnecessary.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman

Bleachgore...Go read Berserk.

Aizen wank..
    Wanking at its finest. But like Madara is said: Oh well.

When you voice your opinion there will be people against it and they will try to make their points as well.
    you said bleach does not have gore which is false and i have read berserk but i am not talking about berserk am i? aizen wank? complete hypnosis i think you need to look into it if you have the time at least. Well as Gin Ichimaru said "Bye Bye"

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    There was already a thread that was meant for making comparisons betwen the two. You should have posted this thread in that thread as a post. This thread is unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    I cant see why people think Naruto is better than bleach.

Any show that has an entire series of fillers does not deserve to be considered the best anime. The fillers have only been getting good am sure because of complaints by fans. Naruto has a much better storyline (which is why it's #1), but bleach has a MUCH better plot that hardly ever contradicts itself.

In terms of characters and strength, and raw power...bleach takes this. Even with things like the Rinnegan and Sharingan, Edo Tensei Ect. It would be kinda close but Overall Bleach would win.
    They are different.He made it a vs thread at the end and for the most part bashed naruto. i gave my thoughts based on my preferences without making it a verses threads and talked more so about the writing of the story. he doesn't get why people prefer naruto over bleach. mine is a storyline and mechanics analysis with my opinions thrown in about certain parts of the series. Your the only person complaining about this thread anyway if you don't like it leave and don't post simple as that.