Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

What is in Oro's Scroll [Theory]

This has been a burning question for months and I think I may have an answer. There were several factors to which lead me to my conclusion:

1. Here we see Sasuke make reference to "the one who knows everything"

2. This shows Madara and Tobi next to Sasuke. I believe this was a misdirection and was just summing up the dramatic climax at that moment

3. Here we see Orochimaru reference "them" which is a kind of contradiction to what we were initially led to believe. This is key. Sasuke says he doesn't know much. He needs to find answers. Now, initially I was led to believe it was his family..but what Suigetsu said about "this could help them control the war" made me think that whoever that think is summoning, must be POWERFUL.

4. Then we see here:

He wants to know about the "beginning" and what is the meaning of it all: His brother, the clan, the village.
    5. Finally, he notes that this is something that "Only Orochimaru can do"

Suigetsu tries to assert that since Sasuke is Oro's desciple, he should perform this tech.

So what is the meaning of it all? The tech is undoubtedly Edo tensei as the desciple comment can be applied to Kabuto: He was Oro's desciple and learned that tech. It would also be located on a scroll as it is a forbidden jutsu. I do not think it is a reversal to the RDS as Oro didn't even know about that tech. And this is a tech that only Oro can do..meaning that since Kabuto is incapacitated, then Oro is the only one left who can do Edo. Now, who is he resurrecting? Well, where does this all begin? With the Sage's Sons. The 2 powerful offspring of the god Sage. What better perspective can 1 get, than from getting the answers from the progenitors?

*EDIT Or to add to this, it could be a written account on the location of their remains so they could summon them.
    Thoughts?

Last edited by Thundercles; 01-03-2013 at 07:56 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: What is in Oro's Scroll [Theory]

The ones who know everything will clearly be Tobirama and Hashirama.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiramaDescendant View Post
    What perspective can they give him about HIS clan? And the beginning of it all? Also, Oro wouldn't know the counter to RDS as he didn't even know the specifics of this tech.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No, I think it has to do with the rikudo sennin.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Nature Creation View Post
    No, I think it has to do with the rikudo sennin.
    Right, his sons.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am nobody...

Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    What perspective can they give him about HIS clan? And the beginning of it all? Also, Oro wouldn't know the counter to RDS as he didn't even know the specifics of this tech.
    His right^

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

i think it has to do with the death reaper seal ... & the hokages

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the son's wouldn't know anything about the village or the clan
    because when they were alive konoha didn't exist and the uchiha clan came about after many generations

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code

but i did heard , we were going to see new characters , it might be the sons

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    i think it has to do with the death reaper seal ... & the hokages
    How could he counter this technique, if he never learned its mechanics? Remember this was developed by Minato and taught to the 3rd. Plus, if it has something to do with the RDS, then who would he be reviving? The Kage? They couldn't give any perspective to Sasuke about HIS clan.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    no.

They can't be brought back. All hokages were sealed in the the dead god. (These 2 were sealed by Hiruzen during the genin exam in 1st part). So I highly doubt they'll appear again.

Maybe it is Sasuke family btw.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    the son's wouldn't know anything about the village or the clan
    because when they were alive konoha didn't exist and the uchiha clan came about after many generations
    They would still be able to give him perspective about how it all started. You mean to tell me that they didnt split off and have their own factions? The obviously did..ie Uchiha and Senju.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by MLX View Post
    They can't be brought back. All hokages were sealed in the the dead god. (These 2 were sealed by Hiruzen during the genin exam in 1st part). So I highly doubt they'll appear again.

Maybe it is Sasuke family btw.
    What power advantage would they get with them? Remember, Suigetsu spoke as if whoever/whatever was on that scroll could win the war. I doubt mommy and daddy have that much clout.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code

How could he counter this technique, if he never learned its mechanics? Remember this was developed by Minato and taught to the 3rd. Plus, if it has something to do with the RDS, then who would he be reviving? The Kage? They couldn't give any perspective to Sasuke about HIS clan.
    oro had like what 3 years ... after his fight with hirizzen he could've easily study that seal , look what kabuto & oro did while doing research with the uchiha tablet & the sharingans , i'll am saying is possible & of course they could help sauske hashi knew about the uchiha clan , hiruzen too , im sure the others knew too

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    oro had like what 3 years ... after his fight with hirizzen he could've easily study that seal , look what kabuto & oro did while doing research with the uchiha tablet & the sharingans , i'll am saying is possible & of course they could help sauske hashi knew about the uchiha clan , hiruzen too , im sure the others knew too
    While it may be possible, it is highly unlikely as they were doing other things. Like spying on Akatsuki and trying to fix Oro's situation/train Sasuke.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code

While it may be possible, it is highly unlikely as they were doing other things. Like spying on Akatsuki and trying to fix Oro's situation/train Sasuke.
    well kishi is known for pulling this kind of shit

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your conclusion that it must be edo tensei is bad. It could still be other things, so we can't just neglect other possibilities.

What we do know:
    It's a human being
    It's at a place Sasuke knows well
    What Sasuke says, is, "there are certain things, only Orochimaru can do". He mentions no specific jutsu, so it could be other things.
    Sasuke didn't know that they needed to go to a special place to do it.

Conclusion:
    Orochimarus job in this, is to make sure Sasuke can meet some human, who knows everything. Possibly more than 1, but that may be mistranslated.

The person will tell Sasuke something about, what Itachi went through. Itachi gave up everything for his brother and his village.

Possibilities:
    Uchiha Madara - We still don't know his true purposes. So far Kishi has painted an image of a power hungry animal that just wants to cause destruction. But this doesn't make sense. Why did he stay out of Konohas affairs after Hashiramas death? He could have used perfect susanoo, and erased the village from far out. Something about Madara still isn't clear, but we can only guess, what it is.
    How does this implement Oro? Perhaps Oro knows a way to resurrect Madara, or move his soul to another body. What would then happen? A lot of hints have been given that Sasuke will fight Madara, so this would be the perfect opportunity. They could be heading to the akatsuki hide out.

Uchiha Shisui
    He knows, what Itachi went through regarding the village. His body was never found. Oro could have it in one of his lairs.

Uchiha Izuna
    Resembles Sasuke a lot. What purpose did he give his eyes to his older brother for? What would he, have wanted his brother to use his eyes for? What kind of future did he want for the Uchiha clan? What would he think, of what Madara is doing with his eyes now? His remains could be in the uchiha hideout. Oro could use edo tensei. Izuna could make Sasuke want to take down Madara.

I don't see other possibilities actually.

The Eastern Saiden transroboball's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Could be Sasuke Sarutobi... he was alive when konoha was founded, he was a well known shonobi. ( probably kage level or higher) maybe it's Jesus.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Your conclusion that it must be edo tensei is bad. It could still be other things, so we can't just neglect other possibilities.

What we do know:
    It's a human being
    What Sasuke says, is, "there are certain things, only Orochimaru can do". He mentions no specific jutsu, so it could be other things.

Conclusion:
    Orochimarus job in this, is to make sure Sasuke can meet some human, who knows everything. Possibly more than 1, but that may be mistranslated.

The person will tell Sasuke something about, what Itachi went through. Itachi gave up everything for his brother and his village.

Possibilities:
    Uchiha Madara - We still don't know his true purposes. So far Kishi has painted an image of a power hungry animal that just wants to cause destruction. But this doesn't make sense. Why did he stay out of Konohas affairs after Hashiramas death? He could have used perfect susanoo, and erased the village from far out. Something about Madara still isn't clear, but we can only guess, what it is.
    How does this implement Oro? Perhaps Oro knows a way to resurrect Madara, or move his soul to another body. What would then happen? A lot of hints have been given that Sasuke will fight Madara, so this would be the perfect opportunity. They could be heading to the akatsuki hide out.

Uchiha Shisui
    He knows, what Itachi went through regarding the village. His body was never found. Oro could have it in one of his lairs.

Uchiha Izuna
    Resembles Sasuke a lot. What purpose did he give his eyes to his older brother for? What would he, have wanted his brother to use his eyes for? What kind of future did he want for the Uchiha clan? What would he think, of what Madara is doing with his eyes now? His remains could be in the uchiha hideout. Oro could use edo tensei. Izuna could make Sasuke want to take down Madara.

It must be a tech. Suigetsu implied that Sasuke should be able to do it since he is Oro's disciple.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

This has been a burning question for months and I think I may have an answer. There were several factors to which lead me to my conclusion:

1. Here we see Sasuke make reference to "the one who knows everything"

2. This shows Madara and Tobi next to Sasuke. I believe this was a misdirection and was just summing up the dramatic climax at that moment

3. Here we see Orochimaru reference "them" which is a kind of contradiction to what we were initially led to believe. This is key. Sasuke says he doesn't know much. He needs to find answers. Now, initially I was led to believe it was his family..but what Suigetsu said about "this could help them control the war" made me think that whoever that think is summoning, must be POWERFUL.

4. Then we see here:

He wants to know about the "beginning" and what is the meaning of it all: His brother, the clan, the village.
    5. Finally, he notes that this is something that "Only Orochimaru can do"

Suigetsu tries to assert that since Sasuke is Oro's desciple, he should perform this tech.

So what is the meaning of it all? The tech is undoubtedly Edo tensei as the desciple comment can be applied to Kabuto: He was Oro's desciple and learned that tech. It would also be located on a scroll as it is a forbidden jutsu. I do not think it is a reversal to the RDS as Oro didn't even know about that tech. And this is a tech that only Oro can do..meaning that since Kabuto is incapacitated, then Oro is the only one left who can do Edo. Now, who is he resurrecting? Well, where does this all begin? With the Sage's Sons. The 2 powerful offspring of the god Sage. What better perspective can 1 get, than from getting the answers from the progenitors?

*EDIT Or to add to this, it could be a written account on the location of their remains so they could summon them.
    Thoughts?
    Yes I surmised that the scroll contains the secrets of Edo Tensei, but I believe whom Sasuke wants to meet is actually Shisui Uchiha, here's a link to a more detailed explanation I have http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=293111

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It must be a tech. Suigetsu implied that Sasuke should be able to do it since he is Oro's disciple.
    I know, you are refering to this:

But Suigetsu uses the word power. What power does the scroll contain? Edo tensei wouldn't let them gain control of the war. So what power is it really?
    To me it seems like the scroll do indeed contain some specific power. But that isn't what Sasuke wants from it. He is interested in something else. More specifically he wants to meet someone. I can't really say more without starting to guess, but it's never said that it is a jutsu.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I always thought that it may be a way to the after life to talk to the brother of the six paths. One of them is the ancestor of the Uchiha so who better to know about them than the one they came from. Tho the clan may not have been created until after is death they still came from him he is the originator. An along with his brother they probably know A LOT.

OOOOOOOOR it could be a way to travel to the after life to talk to Hashirama an Izuna. Hashirama was the leader of one of the most powerful clans *the most powerful clan* back then, an Izuna was just about second command cant really be sure i dont think but being as close as he was with Madara im sure that he knew everything that Madara did. An we really cant trust the story giving to us about how Izunas' eye where taken since no one can really back up the story in sure theres probably more behind that. With the both of them they would know what started everything an why they really did what they did.

I like the one in bold the most.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know, you are refering to this:

But Suigetsu uses the word power. What power does the scroll contain? Edo tensei wouldn't let them gain control of the war. So what power is it really?
    To me it seems like the scroll do indeed contain some specific power. But that isn't what Sasuke wants from it. He is interested in something else. More specifically he wants to meet someone. I can't really say more without starting to guess, but it's never said that it is a jutsu.
    I think the power is to go to the after life from there Sasuke can talk to whom ever he wants to or if not that to go back in time but that doesnt seem like naruto so i'll stick with going to the after life to meet Izuna an Hashirama

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those who can't acknowledge
    their real selves are bound to
    fail.

What we do know:
    It's a human being

Conclusion:

Possibilities:

Uchiha Shisui

Uchiha Izuna

Good theory.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I didn't think it would be Obito and Madara first but now it's so late in the war and Kishi said that Sasuke would appear in the war

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»