Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito's Convergence

There’s a high probability of this happening in the upcoming chapters. Obviously, Obito sees himself in Naruto (which has been hinted at earlier), and usually when such a thing happens, Naruto manages to successfully persuade said person. Although; the biggest reason seems to be Madara not wanting to start the ritual immediately as opposed to Obito —which seemingly indicates Madara “true” motives for the Moon Eye Plan.

Madara does not seem the least bit concerned in the Moon Eye Plan that he told Obito about, instead it seems like he simply exhausted Obito as a means to attain power all along? If this is the case, and if Obito did suspect such a scheme, than it would explain Obito’s unenthused reaction when Kabuto resurrected Madara through Edo Tensei.

Looking at Madara, his plan is the opposite of what he has been talking about since his introduction. Firstly, he preaches to Obito about a world that abolishes winners and losers, and endorses peace and love: however; he places his competition with Hashirama above all. Why would this be important to Madara if he is creating a world that eliminates this very aspect? Secondly, Madara finds pleasure in fighting and seemingly remembering his war-filled past. These recollections could be Madara’s “ideal world,” a world where his past is the norm, and in this world he is the undisputed champion.

This could obviously cause a fallout between the two Uchiha's. Leading to Obito supporting Kakashi and Naruto against Madara...

This is eminent; the author has been regurgitating the importance of both Sharingan eyes and the teamwork between Obito and Kakashi for several preceding chapters. For many reasons, I do not think that Obito’s final Mangekyō technique will be Susano’o, but it is a probability. Instead Obito’s final Mangekyō Sharingan ability may be either of the following:(his Susano’o if he has one, could use the listed abilities as a weapon)

1.) Warp huge areas, around themselves and afar to the other dimension.

2.) A strengthen Kamui ability predicated by the unlocked combination of twisting or condensing the space around that person, and the space around that space. Thus, resulting in a form of time traveling, where the user bends space around space, around himself and/or an object(s) through the Kamui dimensions recycling events or fast-forwarding them.

The alliance successfully defeats Madara with Obito's help.

Mugen Tsukuyomi

As presumed Obito, it was a success...

Last edited by Varrah; 12-05-2012 at 01:45 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Re: Obito's Convergence

Who knows, but I really wish Obito wouldn't get talked into the path of redemption. It completely destroys his character....mostly because if he has already commited himself this far, he shouldn't go this far, kill this many people, to just change now :/...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Three A.M. on the city street,
    When the air is sweet, I've
    had my mouth full.

I thought the same thing.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan.Akame Ga
    Kill.Coppelion.Terra
    Formars.Tokyo
    Ghoul:Re/Favorite on-going
    mangas.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Who knows, but I really wish Obito wouldn't get talked into the path of redemption. It completely destroys his character....mostly because if he has already commited himself this far, he shouldn't go this far, kill this many people, to just change now :/...
    i agree ..... enough with the change of hearts , why cant we get a pure harted villain

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I agree im a fan of his because he's a bad guy.

God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Then he'll put back on his goggles and say, "Hey, Kakashi... let's do this for Rin!"
    I will ****ing commit suicide.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

I agree that there is definetly some friction between Madara and Obito, I don't think that means Obito will neccesarily be redeemed.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Then Sasuke battles them while the rest of the cast is in the genjutsu soloing them.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    TURNT THE **** UP

i don't think he's really gonna switch sides. at least not so quickly. i mean Naruto will probably get Obito to start to second guess himself than Madara will finally be like "ah finna kill that Kakashi brat" than he'll be like .... and throw himself in front of him like he did before lol i don't know. If he does indeed turn good, which he most likely will, i'd rather have it happen while saving Kakashi or something like that. Idk i think it'd be better that way but than again that might just be me lol

Status
    Sep 2012
    Going to find "the one who knows everything".
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    i agree ..... enough with the change of hearts , why cant we get a pure harted villain
    We already have one of those, his name is Orochimaru and he's back.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!

Honestly the best way for Kishi to pull this off would be to test Naruto in his own way by doing something drastic like killing Sakura.. but that's just in my opinion.

I originally thought that Madara will fail to control the Juubi and it would be a 3 way battle. I still have hope for it but I doubt it's going to happen now.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Varrah View Post
    There’s a high probability of this happening in the upcoming chapters. Obviously, Obito sees himself in Naruto (which has been hinted at earlier), and usually when such a thing happens, Naruto manages to successfully persuade said person. Although; the biggest reason seems to be Madara not wanting to start the ritual immediately as opposed to Obito —which seemingly indicates Madara “true” motives for the Moon Eye Plan.

Madara does not seem the least bit concerned in the Moon Eye Plan that he told Obito about, instead it seems like he simply exhausted Obito as a means to attain power all along? If this is the case, and if Obito did suspect such a scheme, than it would explain Obito’s unenthused reaction when Kabuto resurrected Madara through Edo Tensei.

Looking at Madara, his plan is the opposite of what he has been talking about since his introduction. Firstly, he preaches to Obito about a world that abolishes winners and losers, and endorses peace and love: however; he places his competition with Hashirama above all. Why would this be important to Madara if he is creating a world that eliminates this very aspect? Secondly, Madara finds pleasure in fighting and seemingly remembering his war-filled past. These recollections could be Madara’s “ideal world,” a world where his past is the norm, and in this world he is the undisputed champion.

This could obviously cause a fallout between the two Uchiha's. Leading to Obito supporting Kakashi and Naruto against Madara...

This is eminent; the author has been regurgitating the importance of both Sharingan eyes and the teamwork between Obito and Kakashi for several preceding chapters. For many reasons, I do not think that Obito’s final Mangekyō technique will be Susano’o, but it is a probability. Instead Obito’s final Mangekyō Sharingan ability may be either of the following:(his Susano’o if he has one, could use the listed abilities as a weapon)

2.) A strengthen Kamui ability predicated by the unlocked combination of twisting or condensing the space around that person, and the space around that space. Thus, resulting in a form of time traveling, where the user bends space around space, around himself and/or an object(s) through the Kamui dimensions recycling events or fast-forwarding them.

Mugen Tsukuyomi

Good, detailed post. Although it's pretty obvious that Obito is going to die a hero like he presumably had before. Obito is too much of a kind hearted person not to. Based on Kishi's plot style, it is pretty obvious that something like this is going to happen. It's already been foreshadowed and Madara's intentions enforce the possibility of this occurring.

Yeah, good job explaining everything and all. I believe this is going to happen too. Madara told Obito that to unlock the true power of the sharingan you need both eyes. Both eyes are currently present in the war and the two happen to be former best friends. I don't think it'll be Susano'o. Maybe a second power similar to Kamui but Susano'o is too overused at this point and Madara said it's a rarity for an MS to unlock it.

Though I don't think the alliance of Obito and the Shinobi is going to lead to the downfall of Madara. It'll probably take a lot more than that. I do however believe he will eventually have a change of heart and die accordingly, being deemed a "hero" at death.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by Varrah View Post

Mugen Tsukuyomi

Your sentiments are exactly my own. It's the enemy duo backstabbing trope we see in fiction. Madara is a fighter, he relishes the thrill of combat, a peaceful life is not for him, that's why it's completely out of his character to desire a peaceful retirement home in the Mugen Tsukoyomi.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So Itachi was right....Madara truly is a bitter defeated loser.