Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

Things that Kishi made to the story , that you really hated or dislike? (Lord Labian)

ok people like the tittle reads , there has to be something that you guys didn't like , approved , hated or wanted it to go on another direction . About the story .... what was it ...... let it all out , you wont be question , i want honesty ..... power to the poeple

oh & if this is the wrong section , though luck

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Re: Things that Kishi made to the story , that you really hated or dislike? (Lord Lab

Jugo and Karin saving Sasuke's life. .

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code

Re: Things that Kishi made to the story , that you really hated or dislike? (Lord Lab

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Jugo and Karin saving Sasuke's life. .
    really? i thought thats was pretty cool , they were usefull lol

Status
    Sep 2012
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far
    Post Thanks / Like
    MellowHype's Sugar Mama

Lord Labian? No.
    I still don't accept the fact that Obito is Tobi. >_>

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code

tobi being obito ...... didn't do it for me

all the akautski memeber dying before the war ..... i though it was stupid

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama

Madara's character, I just hate everything about him and his corny, cheesy, lame, cliche dialog, I'm so tired of the intelligent dignified crap he spews forth, it's almost painful to read when he's talking, omfg I hate his cheesiness.

Just a ☆ GFXer Wanna Be Ryuzetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uchia

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    really? i thought thats was pretty cool , they were usefull lol
    I wanted Bee to win because he is badass.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code

Quote Originally Posted by Yasuko Sayomi View Post
    Lord Labian? No.
    I still don't accept the fact that Obito is Tobi. >_>
    welcome back ........ & yeah i dont accept that either

God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Hashirama becoming a top-notch furniture set for Uchiha families. Just awful.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code

I wanted Bee to win because he is badass.
    that is true ... he destroyed them ... i was shock .... i agree with you there

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    Madara's character, I just hate everything about him and his corny, cheesy, lame, cliche dialog, I'm so tired of the intelligent dignified crap he spews forth, it's almost painful to read when he's talking, omfg I hate his cheesiness.
    LET IT OUT BRO ! ... thats what this thread is about .... spread your wings

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code

hashis DNA toss around like some sort of drug lol ..... oro , danzo , madara , kabuto , obito .. really

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

hashis DNA toss around like some sort of drug lol ..... oro , danzo , madara , kabuto , obito .. really
    Same is prob gonna happen to Tsunade if she gets killed off

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Killed off Zabuza and Haku.

Top Deidara fan. Hipster Deidara's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Location reminds me of cats and cats spit out hair lol.. wait what do i put here?
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was never here

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzetsu View Post
    Uchia
    What is an Uchia?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hate how Sakura is still alive.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

This was another moment when I was like. dafuq.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Still hate how Kakuzu was killed BOTH TIMES.....With 92 years of expirience the man decides I am going into long range mode....why?! JUST TO BE SAFE because he saw Naruto's Rasenshuriken....what does he do?! CHARGES RIGHT AT NARUTO.....a man who went into a ranged mode and fought with Hashirama doesn't process the concept he just went into close range combat?! Then he gets taken out off screen?! And pinned by Choji?! I was dissapointed...

Also dislike Hinata's lack of action. Heck I'd go so far as to say Team Kurenai in general.... She tries to change herself in the Neji fight, and after that she gives Naruto the confidence to fight Neji. Afterwards she doesn't get to do anything until the Itachi pursuit arc...and then she is forced to be a scout. First fight she gets is agains Pain -.-...doesn't even get a fair fight (anime fight was what I'd have liked). Then in the war her division is all but ignored. Hoping she does something epic here soon!

Generally dislike the K11's lack of action...of course they are about to get back into the action.

Dislike that Obito is Tobi....his whole reason is that Rin is dead?! Really....I mean I understand that Madara was influencing the whole Infinite Tsukoyomi, but come on! He didn't even ask Kakashi what happned!

Final note would be that Sasuke has gone to take revenge for his clan when his clan was in the wrong from the start....not only that, but he had actually been loyal to Konoha, and was trying to kill Itachi because he betrayed Konoha and killed his clan.

That is all ^.^

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code

This was another moment when I was like. dafuq.

that's a funny meme ..... but yeah i was not expecting that

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Still hate how Kakuzu was killed BOTH TIMES.....With 92 years of expirience the man decides I am going into long range mode....why?! JUST TO BE SAFE because he saw Naruto's Rasenshuriken....what does he do?! CHARGES RIGHT AT NARUTO.....a man who went into a ranged mode and fought with Hashirama doesn't process the concept he just went into close range combat?! Then he gets taken out off screen?! And pinned by Choji?! I was dissapointed...

Also dislike Hinata's lack of action. Heck I'd go so far as to say Team Kurenai in general.... She tries to change herself in the Neji fight, and after that she gives Naruto the confidence to fight Neji. Afterwards she doesn't get to do anything until the Itachi pursuit arc...and then she is forced to be a scout. First fight she gets is agains Pain -.-...doesn't even get a fair fight (anime fight was what I'd have liked). Then in the war her division is all but ignored. Hoping she does something epic here soon!

Generally dislike the K11's lack of action...of course they are about to get back into the action.

Dislike that Obito is Tobi....his whole reason is that Rin is dead?! Really....I mean I understand that Madara was influencing the whole Infinite Tsukoyomi, but come on! He didn't even ask Kakashi what happned!

Final note would be that Sasuke has gone to take revenge for his clan when his clan was in the wrong from the start....not only that, but he had actually been loyal to Konoha, and was trying to kill Itachi because he betrayed Konoha and killed his clan.

That is all ^.^
    Both of Kakuzu's deaths was a troll. 1st time he got wiped out by 1 rasenshuriken and then 2nd time TenTen took out 2 of his hearts. Maybe he is just shiz.

If every character got a fight. Hell, we would still be @ pain arc.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post

That is all ^.^
    DAMN good read bro .. amzazing , i agree with you 110 % ..... i REP you again if i could .. but i cant ....... LORD LABIAN APROVES

OT / thats why i hated that all the akautski members where killed before the war , kakazu , deidara , sasori , kisame , need it to be alive for the war & konan but fighting along side naruto datebayo !

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Both of Kakuzu's deaths was a troll. 1st time he got wiped out by 1 rasenshuriken and then 2nd time TenTen took out 2 of his hearts. Maybe he is just shiz.

If every character got a fight. Hell, we would still be @ pain arc.
    haha nah I'd say Kakuzu isn't bad

But yeah I understant the whole fight thing, but they could have been kept in the loop in some manner lol

DAMN good read bro .. amzazing , i agree with you 110 % ..... i REP you again if i could .. but i cant ....... LORD LABIAN APROVES

OT / thats why i hated that all the akautski members where killed before the war , kakazu , deidara , sasori , kisame , need it to be alive for the war & konan but fighting along side naruto datebayo !
    Hahaha yeah I always run into that REP problem ! But yes why did everyone in akatsuki have to die!

Would have been epic to see them acting like generals!

Kisame going with Sameheda to the coast line to square off against Darui!

Kakuzu could have lead the second divison against the taijutsu users (considering his techs and his taijutsu proficiancy)

Deidara Helping out in the desert!

Sasori taking over Samurai with Chiyo against the Second Division!

Would have been cool to see Konan bring Amegakure and Takigakure (completely missing from the war) to help Naruto!

Last edited by KGB Kakuzu; 12-05-2012 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Added a second quote reply

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When your girl sucks you up
    while you're playing Call of
    Duty and you think she's the
    best girl in the world, you
    are terribly wrong. It's
    really her side n***a that
    told her to distract you
    because he's on the other
    team.

Nagato didn't capture Naruto.
    He should've captured him, and took him to the Akatsuki base where Naruto would've escaped.
    Then all these fools who say Naruto beat Nagato would hop off his Dick.

*Oh, and I also hate how Sasori's Appearance and Death was shitty... He took out a Kazekage and made it into a puppet, and then he got beat by two Bitches. :l

Last edited by Scrafty; 12-05-2012 at 02:12 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

nobody would stand a chance agaisnt all them tho lol. The point was to get rid of Akataski and stop Obito before they took Naruto, took kurama and kilt Naruto.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»