This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 612 Discussion and 613 Predictions

im bored of the rasengan and clones

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes, the chapter was boring, but it was necessary. It's the 5 nations coming together in an alliance here, we were bound to see 100 pages of combination attacks sooner or later.

Anyways, how DA FAQ do they know about Obito's weakness, LMFAO? Only way they would know is if Kakashi knew, but kakashi can't go intangible... and even if he could he wouldn't make 5 minutes. I need to know how they found out that CERIAL.

I love how Madara is just enjoying the show, he's such a COOL CAT.

Predictions: Alliance gets surprise butt raped without any lube or a kiss next chapter.

4/5 (lost a point because idk how they know Obito's weakness)

Itachi student class '03 Genjitxu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    bossed up

Naruto is trembling a bit. He's the only one in sage mode so he can sense the power of this thing and Naruto is biting his lip because of it. You can see it in his face as he's jumping at the Jubi at the end of the chapter.

Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman

Horse shit this chapter was horse shit........

Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow

It was no way near what I expected

but still 4/5

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wasn't horrible, wasn't great either.. eh

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its no satisfying you dimwits! yal stay crying bout bullshit. STFU youre gonna be here next week reading this manga and the week after that so stop crying....homos

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Like I said, the allied shinobi forces are served only as distractions and are sent like lambs to the slaughter house while the 8 & 9 tails recouparate lol....it's useless fighting the juubi along with Madara that has unlimited chakara and can't die....tsk tsk epic fail.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So madara and obito, are just standing there, while the Juubi gets trolled? This manga has turned into beyond shit. Like someone said earlier, that ***** Sasuke needs to come back becuase this shit was weak as ****. How the **** you gonna tease us with Neji and Lee and nothing happened? Kishi is one cold mother****er.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Has anyone noticed that Kishi started drawing Madara without his "edo tensei lines". You know...those lines that make em looked stitched together. They have been missing from Madara for a few chapters now...does this mean the Madara has some how become "Alive/Mortal"?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by FloriGlori View Post
    lol, Shikaku told the Taijutsu users to engage Madara. Did they totally forget about Susanoo?

Well, it wasn't overwhelming, but it was a good chapter nonetheless. The allied forces fighting together clearly has its touch. Their performance was quite impressive, even though Kishimoto had to make Obito and Madara do nothing in order to actually give them a chance of demonstrating their powers. Furthermore, this seems to be the army's elite, the survivors; the useless, imbecile trash that we got to know during previous parts of the war was sorted out by Zetsu and Edo Tensei, in the end. No, here we have several Kekkei Genkai and high level Ninjutsu users. When I compare the amount of people people that were necessary to counter one of Madara's Katon moves to what these Shinobi just did, the size of that gap becomes obvious. Not just that their numbers were lower; the scale they used their techniques on was astounding, being able to house even the Juubi, who's several times as large as an ordinary Bijuu.

But no matter how impressive that combination was, Obito's and Madara's counterattack will be even more impressive.

- They have absolutely no idea of Madara's perfect Susanoo.
    - The Juubi is evolving even further.
    - They (and even we) don't know yet what Obito is truly capable of.

At the end of the day, they still won't stand a chance, that's why right now I'm even more curious on how they'll surive this intense encounter. Right now they're clinging, as Obito correctly states, to a hope that does not exist. I just hope that their hope will really be crushed; right now they seem too optimistic. Instead of a confident Naruto, there should be one in range, trambling of anger. And luckily, the more obvious the gap between Naruto's and Obito's intentions becomes, the more cold and arrogant he becomes again, and the more likely it seems. They're not many people anymore, so the chance of someone dear to Naruto being killed is considerably high. There's also still the news about the Kage's defeat that most Shinobi don't know about, yet; this might be especially interesting when it comes to Sakura learning about Tsunade. Chatte also made a nice theory about the resemblance between Obito/Rin and Naruto/Sakura, so something emotional might be happening here, too.

Other things I've noticed:
    • Just how did the HQ find out Kamui's five minutes limit? Konan was the only one to force him beyond that limit until now, and as far as I know they did not have any connection to her. Is there a scroll called 'The mechanics of Kamui' or what?.
    • I wondered why everyone in the HQ is so calm, despite knowing what happened to the Kage (Madara switched the location, their Chakra must be quite low). But then I remembered what Inoichi said about them not even having enough time to be shocked about Tobi's identity; I suppose the same may go for the Kage's defeat. Demoralizing the allied forces would be unwise at this point as well.
    • Obito finally becomes Tobi again, in a figurative sense.
    Oh, someone took notice of my theory. ^_^
    Regarding the rest, I agree, I am sure they don't know about the Kages, neither Naruto is going to tell Sakura as he knows she is sensitive and would worry very much about her Master.

I think the Kamui limit it was done based on Kakashi's observations...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how the hell does Juubi reach perfect stage when it hasn't fully absorbed the 8 and 9 tails? This sh!t is broken

Status
    Jul 2010
    In a place that could be much better than what it is
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Chapter was alright but if I remember correctly didn't Darui and his squad do something similar in the anime when they were going against 6 tailed Kinkaku?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay that does it people *****in' bout this wayyyyy too much...first someone whines "why doesn't obito or madara do anything they jus standing there?" -- look i dunno if its for this reason or not but they are flekkin' connected to the jubbi or wateva - a flikkin' cord is connected to their a$$ or neck or wateva - I'm pretty sure if shit was connected to you ya a$$ aint movin'
    "why don't they do some jutsus etc, etc..." - could be kishi trollin' or wateva orrrrrr could be they in a state where their focus is in the jubii hence they can't - not saying that this is da case but its a possibility enough for people to not be aggravated about it...we doh know why yet so stop *****in' wait and see if reasons occur...remember the whole kakashi chakra crap - it was explained after - so quit griping and wait til nex time...to the ones saying fodder alliance and the chapter was short - it was 17 flippin' pages - it jus flowed into each part quickly - sorry i meant 16 pages...more than MANY other times...oh and the 5 min. thing with obito I only half agree with you all on this. I mean its not like shikaku is a flippin' analytical and strategic genius and can figure out jutsus once he has data on someon...oh waittttt he can!! as someone clearly said kakashi, bee, gai, naruto was fighting the man for f&**s sake and the fact that they informed inoichi dat it was obito means ANY data they got could have been passed on...I AM NOT saying this is factual but instead of *****in' consider it as a very possible scenario on the other hand it could be that kishi did a wad of balls there so I understand ur point of view. This chapter don't deserve a 1 - sasuke fans will gladly label it that...personally i wanna see oro and sasuke myself but I won't dump on a chapter cuz of it...as for the jubii not attacking they were smart and first attacked using somthing to obscure its vision IMMEDIATELY halting it from attacking - they know well that their attack won't physically do it shit...as madara said it - a perfect combination...anyway my rant has been long but necessary...this chapter was a build up and nothing more in conclusion

1) Chapter was NOT short it jus felt like it.

2) Obito info could have possibly been deciphered with enough intel and shikakus genius OR kishi did a load of crock

3) Come on the alliance combo was nice.

4) Obito and Madara MAY not be able to attack the way they want to at the moment - so don't ***** and whine about it jus yet - cuz yes otherwise like someone said dump a shitload of asteroids and be done with it. The circumstance permits that its not altogether ridiculous that they cannot do this for wateva reason.

5) The chapter is a build up and display of each villages abilities in a sense - if you see it as more than that you gonna be upset.

6) Everybody seems to be madara's ***** lollol and yes 'Lord' sasuke may appear soon and unexpectedly (which is what he's trying to do since everyone expecting him now or soon)

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Massifier View Post
    Yes, the chapter was boring, but it was necessary. It's the 5 nations coming together in an alliance here, we were bound to see 100 pages of combination attacks sooner or later.

Anyways, how DA FAQ do they know about Obito's weakness, LMFAO? Only way they would know is if Kakashi knew, but kakashi can't go intangible... and even if he could he wouldn't make 5 minutes. I need to know how they found out that CERIAL.

I love how Madara is just enjoying the show, he's such a COOL CAT.

Predictions: Alliance gets surprise butt raped without any lube or a kiss next chapter.

4/5 (lost a point because idk how they know Obito's weakness)
    Simple question - how did konan know? think bout it - she analysed his technique right? Not saying that yes this is the reason but shikaku is a freakin' genius and strategist and could have easily gotten data on the battlefield from those who fought obito - hence deducing the time limit...its a possibility and nothing more otherwise like I said kishi did a load of balls...I jus find people not open-minded about this and write it off jus like kakashi and the chakra thing and then later - boom explanation...lets wait and see

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this show is diying of idea naruto 3 year we the best shinobi alive and what shodow clone and rasengan even rasenshiruken is boring now

for real is all naruto fight are goin to be the same, kishi is time to see the dead of naruto.....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's where they got the info that Obito's Kamui could last only 5 minutes :D

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostsoldier3 View Post
    Simple question - how did konan know? think bout it - she analysed his technique right? Not saying that yes this is the reason but shikaku is a freakin' genius and strategist and could have easily gotten data on the battlefield from those who fought obito - hence deducing the time limit...its a possibility and nothing more otherwise like I said kishi did a load of balls...I jus find people not open-minded about this and write it off jus like kakashi and the chakra thing and then later - boom explanation...lets wait and see

the only ninja ho fight obito i naruto and kakashi, the info is plot kishi troll nojutsu

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Taluannhan View Post

na troll

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Konan state that Obito could stay 'phased' for 10 minutes?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Konan state that Obito could stay 'phased' for 10 minutes?
    No, she said his limit is 5 minutes

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weeeeeeeeeeehhhh!!!^^

Gave me a good feeling how everyone was included in this attack! Every village has the same power! I also liked to see, how Obito isnt seeing anything with his sharingan

Madara smiling... ... seems to be happy about the alliance :D

I liked it!

I hope the Jubi isnt going to become a flower-shit-thing.... would be sooo gay and .... idk... ridiculous :D
    Maybe we will see his bones or sth like that!? or he turns black!?

The NARUxHINA Advocate!!! Jurian Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so

poor Kishi, got a lot of hate comin to you.

But really, it was a waste of a chapter. It's obvious Juubi will break out by the next chapter or so, so all that work was for nothing. the SA just wasted a bunch of chakra. But I did like how Kishi wrote out their combination with the help of Shikaku :D

2/5 stars. Ehh.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weeeeeeeeeeehhhh!!!^^

Quote Originally Posted by Taluannhan View Post

Thanks, awesome dude! I already forgot that