Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [SPOILERS]Something à la Rin, coming up next: Naruto/Obito; Rin/Konan/Sakura.

Why did you put a la rin? It really pissed me of

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Re: [SPOILERS]Something à la Rin, coming up next: Naruto/Obito; Rin/Konan/Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    You can't connect the obito vs konan fight to it, since nagao was already dead, so it is not the same situation, however, you may be right about the other fact.

What is more, is that Kishi himself said the reason he killed Jiraya, was to let Naruto mature, and let him experience hatred.

But what lies beyond hatred? Obito doesn't have hatred, he has remorse, and he can't accept, what happened in the past. This may be even worse than hatred and pain, since it is the fact, where you don't care about anything anymore, until you change what happened. So it is likely he plans to kill Sakura.

Kishi never gave Sakura much thought anyway, he even calls her "a regular girl" just like Rin was.

However, I don't have the feeling that Naruto sees sakura the same way obito saw rin. So it probably wont work the way Obito could hope. We will see, but quite accurate observation.
    What I was trying to say is that all 3 female characters are leaned towards Obito, some sort of connection not that the situations are the same.

And I wasn't saying either that Sakura was going to get killed, just injured so that Naruto will understand in some sort of way Obito's reasoning. I doubt Sakura is going to get killed since she's the heroine of the series and that this is the generation that will differ from the old one.

Naruto does love Sakura, it was nothing up to this date to show that he has changed his feelings for her. The pattern is the same.

Anyway, hope I cleared some stuff.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by yellowxflash View Post
    Why did you put a la rin? It really pissed me of
    Uh, because I wanted?
    I am not here to make any member-service nor I am a mind-reader to know if you'd like it or not.
    Plus, French is a language I like.
    Hell, my username is French.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    What I was trying to say is that all 3 female characters are leaned towards Obito, some sort of connection not that the situations are the same.

And I wasn't saying either that Sakura was going to get killed, just injured so that Naruto will understand in some sort of way Obito's reasoning. I doubt Sakura is going to get killed since she's the heroine of the series and that this is the generation that will differ from the old one.

Naruto does love Sakura, it was nothing up to this date to show that he has changed his feelings for her. The pattern is the same.

Anyway, hope I cleared some stuff.
    Thanks!
    Yeah, I still think she is going to die though. No offense towards Sakura, but it would be quite perfect for Narutos further development.

But surely Naruto still loves her. But Obito was so obsessed with Rin. I don't think Naruto is on the same scale. He wouldn't go through the moons eye plan over her death - is what I mean

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Yeah, I still think she is going to die though. No offense towards Sakura, but it would be quite perfect for Narutos further development.

But surely Naruto still loves her. But Obito was so obsessed with Rin. I don't think Naruto is on the same scale. He wouldn't go through the moons eye plan over her death - is what I mean
    Oh, I am sure he won't accept it, no matter what, but it will only make him understand better where Obito's coming from.
    And indeed, he's not that obsessed with her as Obito was. Probably this obsession comes from the fact he hadn't had time with her and stuff.

And well, you're entitled to your opinion, nevertheless, however I, personally, don't see her dying.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh, I am sure he won't accept it, no matter what, but it will only make him understand better where Obito's coming from.
    And indeed, he's not that obsessed with her as Obito was. Probably this obsession comes from the fact he hadn't had time with her and stuff.

And well, you're entitled to your opinion, nevertheless, however I, personally, don't see her dying.
    Well it would of course have many worse aspects if he killed her. I mean who else is gonna punch the next hokage, when he is snoozing instead of doing work.

Btw, I am gonna wait for another translation before concluding anything on this matter. It seems quite weird if he is going to send the medical squad into direct combat with Juubi, madara and obito. More it seems stupid. He might mean that they need to give their chakra to the others, so they can keep the jutsu up for longer.

And by "he" I mean Shikaku of course.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Well it would of course have many worse aspects if he killed her. I mean who else is gonna punch the next hokage, when he is snoozing instead of doing work.

Btw, I am gonna wait for another translation before concluding anything on this matter. It seems quite weird if he is going to send the medical squad into direct combat with Juubi, madara and obito. More it seems stupid. He might mean that they need to give their chakra to the others, so they can keep the jutsu up for longer.

And by "he" I mean Shikaku of course.
    , yeah, I'd miss those punches.
    Mangastream's translation is out, my panel was from Mangastream's translation
    So, yes, he did sent the medical team

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

, yeah, I'd miss those punches.
    Mangastream's translation is out, my panel was from Mangastream's translation
    So, yes, he did sent the medical team
    Ah thanks, lol, they are unusually fast today I guess or I am just slow..

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Ah thanks, lol, they are unusually fast today I guess or I am just slow..
    Well, to me it seemed like they released it normally... Maybe 1-2 hours earlier, though.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deal with it.

Good work Chatte,This makes me excited for the next chapter

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto556 View Post
    Good work Chatte,This makes me excited for the next chapter
    Thank you!
    Well, maybe it's not going to happen like immediately, but somewhere around the battle I do see it happening.

Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST THIEF NA

lol, chatte I've thinking in the same scenario since a long time...
    every day i see kishi doing this, and every manga posted, my theory gains credibility.

First, I think obito as villain, is a plus for both naruto and sakura.
    I think the feelings will emerge in this fight.
    for one side, obito watching the bond between naruto and sakura will remind the old times, when he was with rin.
    I think this fight will reveal their true feelings for both sides(obito + naruto/sakura).
    I see somehow obito fighting with them alone, and naurto being exhausted and waiting for kyuubi, so sakura will protect him.

That's my thought .

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by elxdark View Post
    lol, chatte I've thinking in the same scenario since a long time...
    every day i see kishi doing this, and every manga posted, my theory gains credibility.

First, I think obito as villain, is a plus for both naruto and sakura.
    I think the feelings will emerge in this fight.
    for one side, obito watching the bond between naruto and sakura will remind the old times, when he was with rin.
    I think this fight will reveal their true feelings for both sides(obito + naruto/sakura).
    I see somehow obito fighting with them alone, and naurto being exhausted and waiting for kyuubi, so sakura will protect him.

That's my thought .
    Well, this whole Team Minato/Team 7 things and the placement of the characters, Sakura = Rin, Obito = Naruto does have a resemblance and very high actually.
    I don't want to turn it into a NaruSaku thing, however these are slightly hidden check-points here and there Kishi is showing.
    You just have to dig a bit and see them.

So a similar thing to what happened, since the whole story of Team Minato is almost 100% similar with Team 7, isn't going to come as a surprise actually.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice

Kishi does use patterns so it's likely. I'd hate to see Sakura get killed off since she's one of my favorites, but I have been crying about there being no major deaths in the war. It'd be one hell of a plot twist and a awesome way to progress the story.

Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST THIEF NA

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Edo View Post
    Kishi does use patterns so it's likely. I'd hate to see Sakura get killed off since she's one of my favorites, but I have been crying about there being no major deaths in the war. It'd be one hell of a plot twist and a awesome way to progress the story.

Ya, But the hell dude, she's an one of the best medic ninja, she's going to evade vital points.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Well, as I said, I don't see her dead, just injured so Naruto will feel that death fear of losing her so he will get a glimpse of what Obito felt when he lost Rin.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice

Well, as I said, I don't see her dead, just injured so Naruto will feel that death fear of losing her so he will get a glimpse of what Obito felt when he lost Rin.
    Didn't think of that much, just went to an extreme. It's possible since Obtio and Naruto are built to be mirrors of each other. Maybe seeing Naruto's reaction will invoke the Rin effect like others have suggested.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Didn't think of that much, just went to an extreme. It's possible since Obtio and Naruto are built to be mirrors of each other. Maybe seeing Naruto's reaction will invoke the Rin effect like others have suggested.
    Exactly. Team Minato, Sannins, Ame Orphans are mirrored versions in some sort of way of Team 7.
    But the best mirror-effect, to say like this, regarding feelings and everything, is Team Minato.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That would be a sick plot twist if that happened and lol i was thinking this might happen to hinata as well

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeeozua View Post
    That would be a sick plot twist if that happened and lol i was thinking this might happen to hinata as well
    I am not saying Sakura will die.
    And to be honest, I don't see it happening to Hinata because concerning patterns, mirrors, parallels she doesn't fit like Sakura.
    This is not for the sake of pairings... Don't get me wrong.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't want to bash you or Hinata, but I think many of you make Hinata more then she is. But I don't think Kishimoto would "kill" her twice ;D

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am not saying Sakura will die.
    And to be honest, I don't see it happening to Hinata because concerning patterns, mirrors, parallels she doesn't fit like Sakura.
    This is not for the sake of pairings... Don't get me wrong.
    it will probably be the same thing pain did to hinata, naruto would be defenceless, and obito would harm sakura severly but wont actually kill her

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow...nice analysis. Finally get to see a good theory after a loooong time Nice work

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

it will probably be the same thing pain did to hinata, naruto would be defenceless, and obito would harm sakura severly but wont actually kill her
    Yeah, probably something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by przndoom5 View Post
    Wow...nice analysis. Finally get to see a good theory after a loooong time Nice work
    Aww, thank you, glad you enjoyed it!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Good job Chatte

I would love to see this.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Good job Chatte

I would love to see this.
    Thanks, I'd love to see it too.
    The emotional impact and everything.. it would be awesome!