Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Re: [SPOILERS]Something à la Rin, coming up next: Naruto/Obito; Rin/Konan/Sakura.

People saying Naruto doesn't love Sakura when his feelings have never been shown to change :sy:

I don't like it when people say Obito might kill Hinata to make Naruto feel his pain. I don't see what Hinata has to do with this.. he hasn't shown any feelings for her. Not hating or anything just saying

Last edited by Fanta; 12-05-2012 at 07:35 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Re: [SPOILERS]Something à la Rin, coming up next: Naruto/Obito; Rin/Konan/Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    People saying Naruto doesn't love Sakura when his feelings have never been shown to change :sy:
    Indeed.
    I don't want to turn this into a pairing thread, however, as I said myself, for the moment Kishi hadn't shown Naruto to change his feelings for Sakura so that's why I see something like this happening.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you lemons,
    squeeze them in other people's
    eyes ...

I would like this to happen too. I don't want her to get killed but maybe she will go unconscious and they will think she is dead. Good theory btw

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkspider2000 View Post
    I would like this to happen too. I don't want her to get killed but maybe she will go unconscious and they will think she is dead. Good theory btw
    Thank you!
    As I said before, I didn't said she will get killed, just injured so that Naruto would feel that death fear to be close of losing her so this way he'll get a glimpse of what Obito felt

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~

I hope something like this happens. Naruto has been bugging me with the fact that he basically gave up the whole understanding hero and has just devolved to a cocky idiot again who just gets mad like in part 1.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    I hope something like this happens. Naruto has been bugging me with the fact that he basically gave up the whole understanding hero and has just devolved to a cocky idiot again who just gets mad like in part 1.
    I hope it happens too! It will give that depth the story always had.
    Naruto, at least to me, was more likeable when he suffered first, won after.
    But first to go through some hell, something like that.
    As I said, it gives it more depth.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!

Team 7 dont really mirror ame orphans. Also, if mirrors team minato two times, because on both they have a med nin, on both they have a blond guy, on both they have an uchiha, and on both they have kakashi.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    Team 7 dont really mirror ame orphans. Also, if mirrors team minato two times, because on both they have a med nin, on both they have a blond guy, on both they have an uchiha, and on both they have kakashi.
    In some sort of way they do. I didn't said 100%. Just fit some patterns.
    And Minato Team mirrors 7 not just because of the med nin, the genius and the loud-mouthed one, also because of the emotional development it's there.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    This is because Kishimoto for some reason cut Naruto off from his friends and has mostly had him around babysitters like Kakashi, Yamato, Gai, Killer Bee, and Ma and Pa Frog. He is always around adults now. Even the Kyuubi is just another adult. So he hasn't really developed as a character.

He has barely been interacted with Sakura in the past 200 chapters. He is a far more likeable character when he is with her.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakura View Post
    This is because Kishimoto for some reason cut Naruto off from his friends and has mostly had him around babysitters like Kakashi, Yamato, Gai, Killer Bee, and Ma and Pa Frog. He is always around adults now. Even the Kyuubi is just another adult. So he hasn't really developed as a character.

He has barely been interacted with Sakura in the past 200 chapters. He is a far more likeable character when he is with her.
    Yeah, he was kinda like babysitted for the last chapters.
    Even Itachi observed the fact he was getting a little high of himself that's why he told him about his friends and everything.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post

I don't like it when people say Obito might kill Hinata to make Naruto feel his pain. I don't see what Hinata has to do with this.. he hasn't shown any feelings for her. Not hating or anything just saying
    Actually if Obito decided to try mirror his own experience (turning evil after seeing his teammate and rival kill his love Rin), having Hinata killed in front would make more sense. Simply put, I doubt if too many people in the story know that Naruto loves Sakura - even she was taken by surprise over the revelation. Yes, they are teammates, but most teams don't have love triangles. On the other hand, it is known far and wide that Naruto went balistic and transformed when Hinata tried to help him against Pain and was taken down. Trying to have Naruto lose control by using a method that worked in the past, would suggest that Hinata is in greater danger than Sakura.
    I am not saying that either gets hurt or picking which is likeliest, only that either one could be a target if the goal is to unbalance Naruto.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by saltal View Post
    Actually if Obito decided to try mirror his own experience (turning evil after seeing his teammate and rival kill his love Rin), having Hinata killed in front would make more sense. Simply put, I doubt if too many people in the story know that Naruto loves Sakura - even she was taken by surprise over the revelation. Yes, they are teammates, but most teams don't have love triangles. On the other hand, it is known far and wide that Naruto went balistic and transformed when Hinata tried to help him against Pain and was taken down. Trying to have Naruto lose control by using a method that worked in the past, would suggest that Hinata is in greater danger than Sakura.
    I am not saying that either gets hurt or picking which is likeliest, only that either one could be a target if the goal is to unbalance Naruto.
    Almost everyone in the manga knows that he loves Sakura. And she was taken by surprise because he always hid it from her.
    And he went that way because it was another person hurt, he was holding that rage in control but let's not forget that the fact Pein killed his master was much of a pain than anyone else. And the fact that Naruto saw Hinata getting hurt, another comrade of his, made him react this way.
    After what happened to Jiraiya and the village, Naruto would've reacted the same if it would've been any other instead of Hinata.
    So trying to harm Sakura would bring him in even more pain considering he is still in love with her.
    No change of feelings in relate to that has been shown.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Almost everyone in the manga knows that he loves Sakura. And she was taken by surprise because he always hid it from her.
    I don't think that's true. Where have you seen anyone else commenting Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and when would they have had a chance to find out? (I am not including his teammates or team captains, so leave Sai and Yamato out). Naruto was absent for nearly 3 years, and constantly doing missions or in training since then. When would people have a chance to see anything? Just because we know, does not mean it's visible to people in the story who are not as close to him. I am sure most everyone else views them as teammates, but nothing more.

And he went that way because it was another person hurt, he was holding that rage in control but let's not forget that the fact Pein killed his master was much of a pain than anyone else. And the fact that Naruto saw Hinata getting hurt, another comrade of his, made him react this way.
    While I am a firm Naru-Saku fan, I disagree with this. I think Naruto has been very protective (though more in the big brother mode) of Hinata, far more so than for others. He had been that way since she tried to help him during the Chunin exam - don't forget his conflict with Neji during that period was centered around defending Hinata. Simply put, had Ten Ten or Ino jumped in front and taken down, he'd get angry, but probably would not have lost control of the fox.

So trying to harm Sakura would bring him in even more pain considering he is still in love with her.
    No change of feelings in relate to that has been shown.
    I too think he still loves Sakura, though to my regret (since I don't care for Hinata), Kishi has been putting too many hints that lead to Hinata as future love interest. However, Naruto appears to feel that Hinata needs more protection than does Sakura.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123