Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Delivering Divine Justice

Re: [SPOILERS]Something à la Rin, coming up next: Naruto/Obito; Rin/Konan/Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, as I said, I don't see her dead, just injured so Naruto will feel that death fear of losing her so he will get a glimpse of what Obito felt when he lost Rin.
    Didn't think of that much, just went to an extreme. It's possible since Obtio and Naruto are built to be mirrors of each other. Maybe seeing Naruto's reaction will invoke the Rin effect like others have suggested.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Re: [SPOILERS]Something à la Rin, coming up next: Naruto/Obito; Rin/Konan/Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Edo View Post
    Didn't think of that much, just went to an extreme. It's possible since Obtio and Naruto are built to be mirrors of each other. Maybe seeing Naruto's reaction will invoke the Rin effect like others have suggested.
    Exactly. Team Minato, Sannins, Ame Orphans are mirrored versions in some sort of way of Team 7.
    But the best mirror-effect, to say like this, regarding feelings and everything, is Team Minato.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

That would be a sick plot twist if that happened and lol i was thinking this might happen to hinata as well

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeeozua View Post
    That would be a sick plot twist if that happened and lol i was thinking this might happen to hinata as well
    I am not saying Sakura will die.
    And to be honest, I don't see it happening to Hinata because concerning patterns, mirrors, parallels she doesn't fit like Sakura.
    This is not for the sake of pairings... Don't get me wrong.

Status
    This user has no status.

I don't want to bash you or Hinata, but I think many of you make Hinata more then she is. But I don't think Kishimoto would "kill" her twice ;D

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I am not saying Sakura will die.
    And to be honest, I don't see it happening to Hinata because concerning patterns, mirrors, parallels she doesn't fit like Sakura.
    This is not for the sake of pairings... Don't get me wrong.
    it will probably be the same thing pain did to hinata, naruto would be defenceless, and obito would harm sakura severly but wont actually kill her

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Wow...nice analysis. Finally get to see a good theory after a loooong time Nice work

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

it will probably be the same thing pain did to hinata, naruto would be defenceless, and obito would harm sakura severly but wont actually kill her
    Yeah, probably something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by przndoom5 View Post
    Wow...nice analysis. Finally get to see a good theory after a loooong time Nice work
    Aww, thank you, glad you enjoyed it!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Good job Chatte

I would love to see this.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Good job Chatte

I would love to see this.
    Thanks, I'd love to see it too.
    The emotional impact and everything.. it would be awesome!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

People saying Naruto doesn't love Sakura when his feelings have never been shown to change :sy:

I don't like it when people say Obito might kill Hinata to make Naruto feel his pain. I don't see what Hinata has to do with this.. he hasn't shown any feelings for her. Not hating or anything just saying

Last edited by Fanta; 12-05-2012 at 08:35 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    People saying Naruto doesn't love Sakura when his feelings have never been shown to change :sy:
    Indeed.
    I don't want to turn this into a pairing thread, however, as I said myself, for the moment Kishi hadn't shown Naruto to change his feelings for Sakura so that's why I see something like this happening.

Status
    Sep 2012
    When life gives you lemons,
    squeeze them in other people's
    eyes ...

I would like this to happen too. I don't want her to get killed but maybe she will go unconscious and they will think she is dead. Good theory btw

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkspider2000 View Post
    I would like this to happen too. I don't want her to get killed but maybe she will go unconscious and they will think she is dead. Good theory btw
    Thank you!
    As I said before, I didn't said she will get killed, just injured so that Naruto would feel that death fear to be close of losing her so this way he'll get a glimpse of what Obito felt

Status
    Aug 2011
    ~Memento Mori~

I hope something like this happens. Naruto has been bugging me with the fact that he basically gave up the whole understanding hero and has just devolved to a cocky idiot again who just gets mad like in part 1.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    I hope something like this happens. Naruto has been bugging me with the fact that he basically gave up the whole understanding hero and has just devolved to a cocky idiot again who just gets mad like in part 1.
    I hope it happens too! It will give that depth the story always had.
    Naruto, at least to me, was more likeable when he suffered first, won after.
    But first to go through some hell, something like that.
    As I said, it gives it more depth.

Status
    Oct 2012
    I am an infinite number of
    monkeys, with an infinite
    number of typewriters.

Team 7 dont really mirror ame orphans. Also, if mirrors team minato two times, because on both they have a med nin, on both they have a blond guy, on both they have an uchiha, and on both they have kakashi.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    Team 7 dont really mirror ame orphans. Also, if mirrors team minato two times, because on both they have a med nin, on both they have a blond guy, on both they have an uchiha, and on both they have kakashi.
    In some sort of way they do. I didn't said 100%. Just fit some patterns.
    And Minato Team mirrors 7 not just because of the med nin, the genius and the loud-mouthed one, also because of the emotional development it's there.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    This is because Kishimoto for some reason cut Naruto off from his friends and has mostly had him around babysitters like Kakashi, Yamato, Gai, Killer Bee, and Ma and Pa Frog. He is always around adults now. Even the Kyuubi is just another adult. So he hasn't really developed as a character.

He has barely been interacted with Sakura in the past 200 chapters. He is a far more likeable character when he is with her.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakura View Post
    This is because Kishimoto for some reason cut Naruto off from his friends and has mostly had him around babysitters like Kakashi, Yamato, Gai, Killer Bee, and Ma and Pa Frog. He is always around adults now. Even the Kyuubi is just another adult. So he hasn't really developed as a character.

He has barely been interacted with Sakura in the past 200 chapters. He is a far more likeable character when he is with her.
    Yeah, he was kinda like babysitted for the last chapters.
    Even Itachi observed the fact he was getting a little high of himself that's why he told him about his friends and everything.