Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Ummm Kishi... Am i Trippin Or does it mean Sasuke has a better sharingan?

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    What does those 2 situations have to do with each other again? An illusion and a blinding light is not the same o.O ?
    yeah it would seem its our mistake, shee used raigen rakochu and this one is raiton raikouchuu
    You are right

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    yeah it would seem its our mistake, shee used raigen rakochu and this one is raiton raikouchuu
    You are right
    Yeah this^^

Anyway, I just needed to grasp the situation. Let me explain:

The illusion is not the light. The sharp light is used as a diversion to cast a genjutsu. Which is what happened in the kage summit:

The instant the sharp light is turned on the eye is blinded momentarily, which allows use of another jutsu before the enemy will see it. But using a genjutsu on a sharingan user, was probably stupid, but they probably didn't have time for anything else.

What happened in the latest chapter, is that it was used to give time to cast the laser circuit. And if we are to believe its name, the speed of a laser (light) is faster than anything.. Nonetheless it was also used in a greater mass, making a greater impact.

I may, however, question how that blinding light can work over such a great distance and with so much space around them, but meh, Kishi and physics have never gone hand to hand, so no problem

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    What are you talking about?? Are you blind?? I never stated storm element kiddo! Nor is storm element mentioned in this thread.

I noted that sasuke seen through the same Light jutsu and noticed! Not laser circus.
    I dont think Obito had a problem seeing thru it.. I think he just put up his arm becuase how bright it initially was. As you can see in the manga page you posted, Madara also shelded his eyes and then he easily absorbed the laser circus with his preta path.. I think the intial brightness was what cause them to self their eyes, but they could still see thru the technique.

Last edited by MickNerks; 12-05-2012 at 05:20 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepinsleuth View Post
    i don't know what's so confusing it was clearly stated as a raiton in the past. that raikage sasuke punch was a genjutsu.
    Exactly! If the raiton jutsu was pure genjutsu sasuke would have seen the raikage and darui standing right b4 him when they fought

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    What are you talking about?? Are you blind?? I never stated storm element kiddo! Nor is storm element mentioned in this thread.

I noted that sasuke seen through the same Light jutsu and noticed! Not laser circus.
    I'm not blind.. are you retarded?

You clearly posted, in the second pic, the cloud ninja's preforming laser circus. What is the link between the two pages then? You're whole thread is nonsensical if you are trying to say Sasuke has better eyes yet comparing it to Madara and Obito in a complete different situation.

Sasuke was against a genjutsu the other was an elaborate diversion

Last edited by Draxus; 12-05-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasukes eyes aren't a hundred years old... and there are like 20 light pillars...

Page 2 of 2 « First 12