Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

If Madara had amaterasu when he wa alive he could taken down Hashirama easily.Did eny1 noticed that during their fight Madara didnt use susanoo ?? why susanoo is the third power of the MS but no amaterasu no susanoo I know that some people think that Madaras metero is amaterasu but no he pules down a meteor with his rinenngan. Did you ever think did we see Madara use amaterasu in the maga o_O xD
    If you have a diffrent appinion shere it btw sry fot the eng xD

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

1.) You don't have any proof that Madara didn't use Ammaterasu and Susanoo against Hashirama.
    2.) Maybe he doesn't need to use it.
    3.) Doesn't it state in the manga, that for someone to obtain Susanoo, they must have first unlocked Ammaterasu and Tsukuyomi?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara has Susanoo
    Itachi said that to have Susanoo you must have Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

So, obviously, he have Amaterasu.

~T.K.I~ The Badass! TheKyuubiIchigo's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuroko No Basuke FTW!
    Aomine Daiki=Badass!

Quote Originally Posted by Merita View Post
    Madara has Susanoo

So we suppose...
    Just about to say this, but oh well... THIS ^

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ITACHI UCHIHA 98 View Post
    If Madara had amaterasu when he wa alive he could taken down Hashirama easily.Did eny1 noticed that during their fight Madara didnt use susanoo ?? why susanoo is the third power of the MS but no amaterasu no susanoo I know that some people think that Madaras metero is amaterasu but no he pules down a meteor with his rinenngan. Did you ever think did we see Madara use amaterasu in the maga o_O xD
    Susanoo requires amaterasu and tsukuyomi. /thread

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In the Hashirama vs Madara fight we didnt se Madara use any of his Mangekyo Techniques :P I think thats proof -HATAKE-

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In the Hashirama vs Madara fight we didnt se Madara use any of his Mangekyo Techniques :P I think thats proof -HATAKE-
    Say to me where they showed Madara vs Hashirama fight OUT that game.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whell ofc i watched the video of the game but here are some othere threads that will help clear up your mind xD http://bleachasylum.com/showthread.p...ra-fight-video http://www.*****************/showthread.php?t=771722 http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...chiha-Vs-Senju on thr 3rd one read the comments i think on the 3rd page

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't believe people still don't know you need both to gain Susanoo. That is why Susanoo is rare to achieve in the first place even if you have the MS. Tobi said it himself when Gaara asked him why he wanted Sasuke so bad. He said that Susanoo was a rarity even if gaining the MS and he couldn't let that power slip through his fingers. Plus its tied through mythology. Susanoo is the 3rd child of Izanagi behind Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi. Susanoo is the 3rd power behind Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability

Quote Originally Posted by -Hatake- View Post
    1.) You don't have any proof that Madara didn't use Ammaterasu and Susanoo against Hashirama.
    3.) Doesn't it state in the manga, that for someone to obtain Susanoo, they must have first unlocked Ammaterasu and Tsukuyomi?
    I dont think Madara does have it.. In order to unlock susanoo, I think you just need to unlock both MS abilities in each eye.

example

Sasuke

Left Eye: Amaterasu
    Right Eye: Blaze Release

Itachi

Right Eye: tsukynomi

Obito

Left Eye: kumi people from a distance
    Right Eye: kumi yourself and intangibility

i think it works something similar to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Merita View Post
    Madara has Susanoo

So, obviously, he have Amaterasu.
    I highly doubt madara has amaterasu, because he hasnt shown it yet. The only MS techniques that we know he has is susanoo.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What this guy says above me xD Maybe you dont need amaterasu and tsukoyomi maby you need some other MS jutsus

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara's mangekyo isn't amatersu, i think its the ability to rewind time to a certain period and changing your mistakes

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is not dead which can
    eternal lie, And with strange
    aeons even death may die.

maybe he has Susanoo just because he's a boss ;] although Itachi did state you need both to use Susanoo and just because we havent seen Madara use amaterasu doesnt mean he doesnt have it he just might suck using it and would rather spam his other more powerful jutsu since he has inf chakra

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon

Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    I dont think Madara does have it.. In order to unlock susanoo, I think you just need to unlock both MS abilities in each eye.

example

Sasuke

Right Eye: Blaze Release

Itachi

Right Eye: tsukynomi

Obito

Left Eye: kumi people from a distance
    Right Eye: kumi yourself and intangibility

i think it works something similar to that.

I highly doubt madara has amaterasu, because he hasnt shown it yet. The only MS techniques that we know he has is susanoo.
    for Sasuke Amaterasu is Blaze release.... Blaze is just him manipulating Amaterasu.. but Sasuke does have Tsukiyomi based on him using it on Danzo, Killer Bee, and other ninjas... Theory is he may be using Tskiyomi to manipulate Amaterasu.. or something of that nature...

but Blaze release is not the replacement of Tsukiyomi for Sasuke...

to use Sasunoo you must be able to use Tsukiyomi and then Amaterasu..

Tsukiyomi was named to be the first MS jutsu
    Amaterasu the 2nd MS jutsu
    Sasunoo the 3rd...

jutsus like Kamui, and that incredible genjutsu that Shisui had are only specifice to Obito and Shisui and they are MS jutsus because without MS they wouldnt be able to use them apparently but they are not the THREE MS jutsu that usually come with MS.. they are just specific jutsus to specific individuals.. I doubt any other Uchiha could use Kamui but Obito.. but other Uchihas who unlocked MS are sure to be able to use Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Sasunoo if they trained for it.....

and to the OP... you are wrong..

1. we have never seen Madara vs Hashirama... and if you even attempt to use anything outside of the MANGA to support an arguement agaisnt this then you are a noob... anything outside of the manga is NONCANON...
    2. Sasunoo is only unlockable after mastering of both Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu.... says Itachi.. not exact words but you can sum that up based on what he said..
    3. your arguement is invalid.. you assume that Hashirama would have lost if Madara used Amaterasu but a highly skilled ninja can avoid, deflect or even counter an Amaterasu attack. Like Raikage, Danzo, Sasuke, Jiraiya, Killer Bee, Gaara and even Obito- all who have either evaded, blocked or countered an Amaterasau in the manga at some point..

based on this thread, the fact that you have like less then 15 posts, on the assumption that you probably just joined the base TODAY and that you chose your name to be "Itachi Uchiha" like so many other fanboys, i conclude that you are a noob.... no older then 12...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree to what u said /itachi words is true.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fools using evidence from what Itachi said. It means nothing. Madaras Susanoo and Itachis Susanoo are not the same. Just cause they have the same name and the overall ability is the same (it forms a skeleton like cloak around the user), it doesn't mean it is the same jutsu. It's just like saying Obitos kamui is the same as Kakashis when it obviously isn't.. Same goes for KA..

Databook is only valid for Itachis susanoo. I am not saying Madara doesn't have amaterasu or tsukuyomi, but you have no valid evidence. A jutsu changes with time. Just look at narutos SM and his rasengan. Compare it to jiraya. It is the same names of the jutsu, but the actual jutsus are performed completely different. This goes for all jutsu in narutoverse. The user can develop it the way he wishes. Nothing is constant.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    for Sasuke Amaterasu is Blaze release.... Blaze is just him manipulating Amaterasu.. but Sasuke does have Tsukiyomi based on him using it on Danzo, Killer Bee, and other ninjas... Theory is he may be using Tskiyomi to manipulate Amaterasu.. or something of that nature...
    He didn't use it on Bee. That was a simple paralyzing genjutsu, and it is even listed in the 3rd databook, and it's described just like, what we saw in the manga on Bee. Probably used it on Danzo though, but at that time he already had awakened Susano, so it's not really valid to say he needs it to use susanoo

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Hashirama-Madara fight from the video game can't be used as evidence because the manga clearly states that Hashirama used the Wood Dragon to contain Kurama while he used the Hokage-style blablabla in the video.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Amaterasu is weak, hashi coulda just used a fire seal if amaterasu touched him and I'm sure he was good with seals marrying mito and all.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What proof do you have you stupid kid?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Fools using evidence from what Itachi said. It means nothing. Madaras Susanoo and Itachis Susanoo are not the same. Just cause they have the same name and the overall ability is the same (it forms a skeleton like cloak around the user), it doesn't mean it is the same jutsu. It's just like saying Obitos kamui is the same as Kakashis when it obviously isn't.. Same goes for KA..

Databook is only valid for Itachis susanoo. I am not saying Madara doesn't have amaterasu or tsukuyomi, but you have no valid evidence. A jutsu changes with time. Just look at narutos SM and his rasengan. Compare it to jiraya. It is the same names of the jutsu, but the actual jutsus are performed completely different. This goes for all jutsu in narutoverse. The user can develop it the way he wishes. Nothing is constant.
    yes and no....

jutsus of the same name are the same but differ based on only the users skill level and how well he uses that jutsu..

toad sage for Naruto and Jiraiya are the same but differ cuz Naruto was better and mastered sage mode where Jiraiya didn't and Naruto didnt fuse with the toads and jiraiya did...

Madara and Itachis sasunoo are the same jutsu but different cuz Madara is able to go perfect, his grow to the point where it has legs, he can combine it with shadow clones and create multiple sasunoos... He's far superior at using sasunoo then both sasuke and itachi

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    He didn't use it on Bee. That was a simple paralyzing genjutsu, and it is even listed in the 3rd databook, and it's described just like, what we saw in the manga on Bee. Probably used it on Danzo though, but at that time he already had awakened Susano, so it's not really valid to say he needs it to use susanoo
    show me the databook...

And its argueable that the jutsu that sasuke used was tsukiyomi...

And your arguement is invalid cuz you miss the point that I believe that Sasuke used tsukiyomi on bee, before fighting danzo, so based on that sasuke would have had tsukiyomi before sasunoo... So that would make it valid .... Or at least support the arguement that u need tsuki and ama before sasunoo

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!

We didn't see the hole fight, just the part that was hashirama vs kyuubi, Also madara is there. He might have. Also, meteors ar probaly made with a form of chibaku tensei. I know, that doesent matter.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    show me the databook...

And its argueable that the jutsu that sasuke used was tsukiyomi...

And your arguement is invalid cuz you miss the point that I believe that Sasuke used tsukiyomi on bee, before fighting danzo, so based on that sasuke would have had tsukiyomi before sasunoo... So that would make it valid .... Or at least support the arguement that u need tsuki and ama before sasunoo
    Alright:

Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes Technique (魔幻・枷杭の術, Magen: Kasegui no Jutsu)
    Genjutsu, Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
    Users: Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Sasuke

A make-believe yoke piercing the limbs and body, completely snatching away one's freedom to move!! Once caught in the mind world created by the user, the victim will be tormented with the sensation of having wedges driven through their limbs, completely taking away their body's freedom. At the same time, the physical pain accompanying the illusion reveals the great use this technique has for primarily torture and such.

I think it was this despite its name. But sasuke calls most of his genjutsu by the same. "Genjutsu sharingan". at least according to translations. Whether he uses MS or 3 tomoe... It the same as, what both have used on Orochimaru.

Last edited by thegame; 12-06-2012 at 07:58 AM.

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

Quote Originally Posted by -Hatake- View Post
    Madara probably used Susanoo against Harashima, but not the perfect Susanoo as it can be taken in two ways as he said that anyone who has seen it dies, and if Rinnegan is needed to call it out then it is quite unlikely.

However I don't believe the has Amaterasu as if he had that he'd also have Tsukiyomi

Depending on your translation of the manga it could be taken to be "the last step" in order of evolution for the MS to unlock Susanoo after the first two so yes

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Where do you fond the databook? Source?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»