Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 50
  1. #1
    Member ITACHI UCHIHA 98's Avatar
    Status
    ITACHI UCHIHA 98 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38
    This user has no status.
     

    Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    If Madara had amaterasu when he wa alive he could taken down Hashirama easily.Did eny1 noticed that during their fight Madara didnt use susanoo ?? why susanoo is the third power of the MS but no amaterasu no susanoo I know that some people think that Madaras metero is amaterasu but no he pules down a meteor with his rinenngan. Did you ever think did we see Madara use amaterasu in the maga o_O xD
    If you have a diffrent appinion shere it btw sry fot the eng xD
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member -Hatake-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Hatake- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,784
    Location
    Really?
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    1.) You don't have any proof that Madara didn't use Ammaterasu and Susanoo against Hashirama.
    2.) Maybe he doesn't need to use it.
    3.) Doesn't it state in the manga, that for someone to obtain Susanoo, they must have first unlocked Ammaterasu and Tsukuyomi?
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Status
    Merita is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,432
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    Madara has Susanoo
    Itachi said that to have Susanoo you must have Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

    So, obviously, he have Amaterasu.
     
         

  4. #4
    ~T.K.I~ The Badass! TheKyuubiIchigo's Avatar
    Status
    TheKyuubiIchigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,148
    Location
    You stalker! U_U
    Detective L > All
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Merita View Post
    Madara has Susanoo
    Itachi said that to have Susanoo you must have Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

    So we suppose...
    Just about to say this, but oh well... THIS ^
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,154
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ITACHI UCHIHA 98 View Post
    If Madara had amaterasu when he wa alive he could taken down Hashirama easily.Did eny1 noticed that during their fight Madara didnt use susanoo ?? why susanoo is the third power of the MS but no amaterasu no susanoo I know that some people think that Madaras metero is amaterasu but no he pules down a meteor with his rinenngan. Did you ever think did we see Madara use amaterasu in the maga o_O xD
    If you have a diffrent appinion shere it btw sry fot the eng xD
    Susanoo requires amaterasu and tsukuyomi. /thread
     
         

  6. #6
    Member ITACHI UCHIHA 98's Avatar
    Status
    ITACHI UCHIHA 98 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    In the Hashirama vs Madara fight we didnt se Madara use any of his Mangekyo Techniques :P I think thats proof -HATAKE-
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Status
    Merita is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,432
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ITACHI UCHIHA 98 View Post
    In the Hashirama vs Madara fight we didnt se Madara use any of his Mangekyo Techniques :P I think thats proof -HATAKE-
    Say to me where they showed Madara vs Hashirama fight OUT that game.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member ITACHI UCHIHA 98's Avatar
    Status
    ITACHI UCHIHA 98 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    Whell ofc i watched the video of the game but here are some othere threads that will help clear up your mind xD http://bleachasylum.com/showthread.p...ra-fight-video http://www.*****************/showthread.php?t=771722 http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...chiha-Vs-Senju on thr 3rd one read the comments i think on the 3rd page
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Status
    Zato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,954
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    I can't believe people still don't know you need both to gain Susanoo. That is why Susanoo is rare to achieve in the first place even if you have the MS. Tobi said it himself when Gaara asked him why he wanted Sasuke so bad. He said that Susanoo was a rarity even if gaining the MS and he couldn't let that power slip through his fingers. Plus its tied through mythology. Susanoo is the 3rd child of Izanagi behind Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi. Susanoo is the 3rd power behind Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi.
     
         

  10. #10
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,670
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hatake- View Post
    1.) You don't have any proof that Madara didn't use Ammaterasu and Susanoo against Hashirama.
    2.) Maybe he doesn't need to use it.
    3.) Doesn't it state in the manga, that for someone to obtain Susanoo, they must have first unlocked Ammaterasu and Tsukuyomi?
    I dont think Madara does have it.. In order to unlock susanoo, I think you just need to unlock both MS abilities in each eye.

    example

    Sasuke

    Left Eye: Amaterasu
    Right Eye: Blaze Release

    Itachi

    Left Eye: Amaterasu
    Right Eye: tsukynomi


    Obito

    Left Eye: kumi people from a distance
    Right Eye: kumi yourself and intangibility


    i think it works something similar to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merita View Post
    Madara has Susanoo
    Itachi said that to have Susanoo you must have Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

    So, obviously, he have Amaterasu.
    I highly doubt madara has amaterasu, because he hasnt shown it yet. The only MS techniques that we know he has is susanoo.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member ITACHI UCHIHA 98's Avatar
    Status
    ITACHI UCHIHA 98 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    38
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    What this guy says above me xD Maybe you dont need amaterasu and tsukoyomi maby you need some other MS jutsus
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,041
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    madara's mangekyo isn't amatersu, i think its the ability to rewind time to a certain period and changing your mistakes
     
         

  13. #13
    Member ThousandLegs's Avatar
    Status
    ThousandLegs is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    236
    That is not dead which can
    eternal lie, And with strange
    aeons even death may die.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    maybe he has Susanoo just because he's a boss ;] although Itachi did state you need both to use Susanoo and just because we havent seen Madara use amaterasu doesnt mean he doesnt have it he just might suck using it and would rather spam his other more powerful jutsu since he has inf chakra
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,034
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    I dont think Madara does have it.. In order to unlock susanoo, I think you just need to unlock both MS abilities in each eye.

    example

    Sasuke

    Left Eye: Amaterasu
    Right Eye: Blaze Release

    Itachi

    Left Eye: Amaterasu
    Right Eye: tsukynomi


    Obito

    Left Eye: kumi people from a distance
    Right Eye: kumi yourself and intangibility


    i think it works something similar to that.



    I highly doubt madara has amaterasu, because he hasnt shown it yet. The only MS techniques that we know he has is susanoo.
    for Sasuke Amaterasu is Blaze release.... Blaze is just him manipulating Amaterasu.. but Sasuke does have Tsukiyomi based on him using it on Danzo, Killer Bee, and other ninjas... Theory is he may be using Tskiyomi to manipulate Amaterasu.. or something of that nature...

    but Blaze release is not the replacement of Tsukiyomi for Sasuke...

    to use Sasunoo you must be able to use Tsukiyomi and then Amaterasu..

    Tsukiyomi was named to be the first MS jutsu
    Amaterasu the 2nd MS jutsu
    Sasunoo the 3rd...

    jutsus like Kamui, and that incredible genjutsu that Shisui had are only specifice to Obito and Shisui and they are MS jutsus because without MS they wouldnt be able to use them apparently but they are not the THREE MS jutsu that usually come with MS.. they are just specific jutsus to specific individuals.. I doubt any other Uchiha could use Kamui but Obito.. but other Uchihas who unlocked MS are sure to be able to use Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Sasunoo if they trained for it.....

    and to the OP... you are wrong..

    1. we have never seen Madara vs Hashirama... and if you even attempt to use anything outside of the MANGA to support an arguement agaisnt this then you are a noob... anything outside of the manga is NONCANON...
    2. Sasunoo is only unlockable after mastering of both Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu.... says Itachi.. not exact words but you can sum that up based on what he said..
    3. your arguement is invalid.. you assume that Hashirama would have lost if Madara used Amaterasu but a highly skilled ninja can avoid, deflect or even counter an Amaterasu attack. Like Raikage, Danzo, Sasuke, Jiraiya, Killer Bee, Gaara and even Obito- all who have either evaded, blocked or countered an Amaterasau in the manga at some point..

    based on this thread, the fact that you have like less then 15 posts, on the assumption that you probably just joined the base TODAY and that you chose your name to be "Itachi Uchiha" like so many other fanboys, i conclude that you are a noob.... no older then 12...
     
         

  15. #15
    Member madarasasuke5's Avatar
    Status
    madarasasuke5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    366
    Location
    [infinity & beyond.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    I agree to what u said /itachi words is true.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    Fools using evidence from what Itachi said. It means nothing. Madaras Susanoo and Itachis Susanoo are not the same. Just cause they have the same name and the overall ability is the same (it forms a skeleton like cloak around the user), it doesn't mean it is the same jutsu. It's just like saying Obitos kamui is the same as Kakashis when it obviously isn't.. Same goes for KA..

    Databook is only valid for Itachis susanoo. I am not saying Madara doesn't have amaterasu or tsukuyomi, but you have no valid evidence. A jutsu changes with time. Just look at narutos SM and his rasengan. Compare it to jiraya. It is the same names of the jutsu, but the actual jutsus are performed completely different. This goes for all jutsu in narutoverse. The user can develop it the way he wishes. Nothing is constant.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    for Sasuke Amaterasu is Blaze release.... Blaze is just him manipulating Amaterasu.. but Sasuke does have Tsukiyomi based on him using it on Danzo, Killer Bee, and other ninjas... Theory is he may be using Tskiyomi to manipulate Amaterasu.. or something of that nature...
    He didn't use it on Bee. That was a simple paralyzing genjutsu, and it is even listed in the 3rd databook, and it's described just like, what we saw in the manga on Bee. Probably used it on Danzo though, but at that time he already had awakened Susano, so it's not really valid to say he needs it to use susanoo
     
         

  18. #18
    Yondaime Hokage FXW's Avatar
    Status
    FXW is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    351
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    The Hashirama-Madara fight from the video game can't be used as evidence because the manga clearly states that Hashirama used the Wood Dragon to contain Kurama while he used the Hokage-style blablabla in the video.
     
         

  19. #19
    Legendary Sannin kibaclaw's Avatar
    Status
    kibaclaw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    731
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    Amaterasu is weak, hashi coulda just used a fire seal if amaterasu touched him and I'm sure he was good with seals marrying mito and all.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member RockLee the Green Beast's Avatar
    Status
    RockLee the Green Beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    205
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ITACHI UCHIHA 98 View Post
    If Madara had amaterasu when he wa alive he could taken down Hashirama easily.Did eny1 noticed that during their fight Madara didnt use susanoo ?? why susanoo is the third power of the MS but no amaterasu no susanoo I know that some people think that Madaras metero is amaterasu but no he pules down a meteor with his rinenngan. Did you ever think did we see Madara use amaterasu in the maga o_O xD
    If you have a diffrent appinion shere it btw sry fot the eng xD

    What proof do you have you stupid kid?
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •