Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara does not have amaterasu!!!

Guys since we will never know for shure if Madara has or hasnt amaterasu we will youst have to keep waiting to see NarutovsGoku you are a big pain in the a$$ maybi the biggest i cant wait when Madara says that he hast amaterasu im going to shuw a sword in to youre a$$ al the way up bealive me)

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For Susanoo you only have to be in possesion of a double mangekyou.
    Sasuke said this around the kage attack thingy.
    Sure Itachi said you need amaterasu and tsukiyomi, but that was earlier, remember Kakashi told us the sharingan came from the hyuuga?
    This is lekely the same.

Also, EMS was also told to unlock a new technique, guess this is the perfect susanoo.
    So it would make sense for every double mangekyou user to use susanoo.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice one there, I have some beliefs as to what you are saying, when considering the topic, madara mite not have amaterasu, maybe sauske and itachi were the part of the uchiha clan to achieve such intense jitsu "THE AMATERASUU!!!", which makes those two rank the best of the uchiha clan, but that's behind madara though without a doubt....

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoVsGoku View Post
    Where do you fond the databook? Source?
    Christ, here it is:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...cters-12-misc)

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke
    Left Eye: sharingan genjutsu:Tsukynomi
    Right Eye: Amaterasu

Itachi
    Left Eye: Amaterasu
    Right Eye: tsukynomi

[ Itachi's and sasuke's eye abilities are backwards]

Obito

Left Eye: kumi people from a distance
    Right Eye: kumi yourself and intangibility

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Databook says you need Amaterasu & Tsukuyomi for Susano'o. Let's see he has Susano'o, and he wants to put the world in a infinite Tsukuyomi. Just cause he hasn't used Amaterasu doesn't mean he don't have it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Databook says you need Amaterasu & Tsukuyomi for Susano'o. Let's see he has Susano'o, and he wants to put the world in a infinite Tsukuyomi. Just cause he hasn't used Amaterasu doesn't mean he don't have it.
    You know. Tsukuyomi also means moon. So is it infinite moon, as it has also been called in the manga, the same as infinite tsukuyomi? It could very well be, and thus it means nothing like Madara having tsukuyomi.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup

A useless topic to discuss its futile until the evidence shows otherwisd

I personally think madara doesnt have amaterasu and sasuke doesnt have tsukuyomi
    People reling too much on itachis abilities with his susanoo

We will never really know until there is evidence, its useless to argue and also useless to assume they have it just because itachi

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup

Databook also says the susanoos caster is itachi and itachi only

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup

Databook also says the susanoos caster is itachi and itachi only

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    madara's mangekyo isn't amatersu, i think its the ability to rewind time to a certain period and changing your mistakes
    Dude you played Ninja storm to much... No that's not Madara's power in the manga. That's call izanagi and Madara would have lost an eye.

Madara does have Amaterasu it obvious he does. He has Susanoo and Tsukuyomi (If anyone asks for proof of Tsukuyomi shoot your kneecaps with a shotgun) the reason he never uses it is probably 2 reasons.

1. He's weak with it. It's the same reason Sasuke doesn't spam his Tsukuyomi. He's not good with it.

2. When was the last time Sasuke or Itachi killed someone with Amaterasu. Amaterasu is sort of easy to dodge if you see it coming and it's way to easy to spot, seeing as your eye bleeds.

Last edited by niblack89; 12-06-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has yo status.

Um, although it is unknown if Itachi was simply Lieing, because he does that, I think I should put up some information to support that you don't need amaretsu to have susano.
    First, we know that Madara put his mind into black zetsu. Also, white zetsu has been Madara's ally for as long as we have known of him.
    So, for black zetsu to know everything that madara knows, and still say THIS ""Amaretsu" burns anything that enters the eyes field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame... Or so I've heard" http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/389
    Then, why would zetsu be so excited to see it, if not for the fist time?
    That was his whole reason of going to spectate Sasuke's battle in the first place. To see amaretsu. Since it, pretty much is madara, why would madara be so enthused about this jutsu, unless he does not have it. Unless he wants it.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

By unlocking EMS he could use susanoo doesnt mean he need amaterasu and tsukoyomi for it :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikud0 Sennin View Post
    Um, although it is unknown if Itachi was simply Lieing, because he does that, I think I should put up some information to support that you don't need amaretsu to have susano.
    First, we know that Madara put his mind into black zetsu. Also, white zetsu has been Madara's ally for as long as we have known of him.
    So, for black zetsu to know everything that madara knows, and still say THIS ""Amaretsu" burns anything that enters the eyes field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame... Or so I've heard" http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/389
    That was his whole reason of going to spectate Sasuke's battle in the first place. To see amaretsu. Since it, pretty much is madara, why would madara be so enthused about this jutsu, unless he does not have it. Unless he wants it.
    I like how you work man :D :D :D like the theore very very much :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara put his will into black zetsu. It has nothing to do with knowledge, and we have no information if he gave it any knowledge at all.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has yo status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Madara put his will into black zetsu. It has nothing to do with knowledge, and we have no information if he gave it any knowledge at all.
    Well, if that were true, how would he be able to make any decisions? What then, would be the reason to make such a creature? The reason to make black zetsu was to guide Obito, and make sure that Madara would be revived, and the plan put into action. If you put someones Will into something, without any knowledge, then its right to govern is null. It cannot make good decisions. It cannot properly guide Obito to do what Madara wants.

Its like putting a child on the throne. He may know what he wants, but he cannot connect what he wants with reality. You need Knowledge to to that.

Plus, If No knowledge was put into black zetsu, then he would have never heard of Amaretsu in the first place.

Last edited by Rikud0 Sennin; 12-06-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nope he dont invalid

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, if that were true, how would he be able to make any decisions? What then, would be the reason to make such a creature? The reason to make black zetsu was to guide Obito, and make sure that Madara would be revived, and the plan put into action. If you put someones Will into something, without any knowledge, then its right to govern is null. It cannot make good decisions. It cannot properly guide Obito to do what Madara wants.

Its like putting a child on the throne. He may know what he wants, but he cannot connect what he wants with reality. You need Knowledge to to that.

Plus, If No knowledge was put into black zetsu, then he would have never heard of Amaretsu in the first place.
    Black Zetsu had knowledge bro, I meant we don't know how much knowledge. Why would Madara give some useless clone knowledge about his own jutsu? If it was captured anyone could find out. Pain could find out too if he wanted to. Nagato proved to be a genius at entering someones mind. If obito betrayed him, he would know all about him. Madara would have no reason at all to give some clone with his will those sort of information.

It's as you said. He gave it knowledge that would be needed to guide him. So zetsu could tell obito who Pain was, for instance. But the knowledge it was given, was most likely minimal. All it needed to know, was Madaras plan in order to turn Madaras will into reality.

And he would know about amaterasu, because Itachi has used it before, so he could have heard of it, when he was recruited..

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has yo status.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Black Zetsu had knowledge bro, I meant we don't know how much knowledge. Why would Madara give some useless clone knowledge about his own jutsu? If it was captured anyone could find out. Pain could find out too if he wanted to. Nagato proved to be a genius at entering someones mind. If obito betrayed him, he would know all about him. Madara would have no reason at all to give some clone with his will those sort of information.

It's as you said. He gave it knowledge that would be needed to guide him. So zetsu could tell obito who Pain was, for instance. But the knowledge it was given, was most likely minimal. All it needed to know, was Madaras plan in order to turn Madaras will into reality.

And he would know about amaterasu, because Itachi has used it before, so he could have heard of it, when he was recruited..
    Then another question arises. Why is Black zetsu the one saying "or so ive heard" when white zetsu, was right there with him. They both were in akatsuki together.

And zetsu, is not "some useless clone". He does not simply get caught. He can phase into the earth, and travel almost as fast as obito, which is instantaneous.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Then another question arises. Why is Black zetsu the one saying "or so ive heard" when white zetsu, was right there with him. They both were in akatsuki together.

And zetsu, is not "some useless clone". He does not simply get caught. He can phase into the earth, and travel almost as fast as obito, which is instantaneous.
    Yeah, but compared to the type of information you believe he was give, then he is way to useless to get that sort of knowledge, it's not within his need, in order to do what Madaras "will" is. I think I answered what black zetsu said, but don't put so much importance to everything a side character says. It may mean nothing but mere "conversation".

This is not a debate about, whether I believe Madara has amaterasu. I don't think he has, since he would probably have used it. It is weird that he didn't, since there was plenty of possibilities. It's a debate, whether zetsu had any knowledge of it, and I see no reason for Madara to give him that knowledge. In fact it would be of too great risk simply. But we will probably find out any time.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oxford Comma

idk if i'm right on this, but didn't sasuke and itachi use tsukuyomi on each other when fighting kabumaru? people keep saying sasuke doesn't have tsukuyomi.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He obviously has it. Just because he didn't feel the need to use it doesn't mean he doesn't have it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishimoto disagrees with you on that one.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...

He might not be a supper master of Amaterasu but he has Susano'O so he surely has unlocked it. Unless Itachi doesn't know wtf he is talking about...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

I believe Kishimoto chose not to show Madara using the mentioned tech beacause of his urgence to amplify the variety ratio of sharingan users through the character played by Madara, as in something new from d old skool..

Page 2 of 2 « First 12