Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Member The Duke's Avatar
    Status
    The Duke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    What Obito will do

    I Think Thatobito will get fed up with madara and b ecome the 10 tails host.
    But the juubi will be way to powerful for obito to controll and will get out and when that happens obito will die.
    During witch kurama will tell naruto how to become the host of the juubi, and than naruto will do as kurama says become the host and beat madara.

    Than naruto will talk with the SO6P, and he will tell him how to seal the juubi.

    Just a Thought!!
     
         

  2. #2
    Member Sentinelsgalore's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinelsgalore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Scary Door
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    He will continue to talk about Trash and this useless reality until Madara gets annoyed and he will destroy him by smashing a meteor onto him.
     
         

  3. #3
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    Posts
    11,947
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    I swear if Obito does a double take, and returns to good I'll be sorely dissapointed....one does not simply start a global war to switch sides on the verge of victory!
     
         

  4. #4
    Member The Duke's Avatar
    Status
    The Duke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    He will continue to talk about Trash and this useless reality until Madara gets annoyed and he will destroy him by smashing a meteor onto him.
    I Like that too
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member mikeeozua's Avatar
    Status
    mikeeozua is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I swear if Obito does a double take, and returns to good I'll be sorely dissapointed....one does not simply start a global war to switch sides on the verge of victory!
    Its gone to the point where it would be a bit stupid if he didn't
     
         

  6. #6
    Member The Duke's Avatar
    Status
    The Duke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I swear if Obito does a double take, and returns to good I'll be sorely dissapointed....one does not simply start a global war to switch sides on the verge of victory!
    That would piss me off. If that happen i hope madara kills him right away
     
         

  7. #7
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    29,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    obito needs to die as a F*cking villain god dammit ! ... & no more tail hosting for naruto either
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Sentinelsgalore's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinelsgalore is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Scary Door
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I swear if Obito does a double take, and returns to good I'll be sorely dissapointed....one does not simply start a global war to switch sides on the verge of victory!
    If Obito gets talk no jutsu'd then most of the series would be pointless. Obito would have caused the 9 tails attack, killed the uchiha clan and started akatsuki only to change his ways. He has to die otherwise the series would have no credibility.
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    'Nāpalm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Gettin that Money
    Posts
    1,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Maybe Obito is gonna get serious and actually start killing people
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member mikeeozua's Avatar
    Status
    mikeeozua is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    If Obito gets talk no jutsu'd then most of the series would be pointless. Obito would have caused the 9 tails attack, killed the uchiha clan and started akatsuki only to change his ways. He has to die otherwise the series would have no credibility.
    He will get TNJ'd but only as he's dying when Kakashi tells him about rin
     
         

  11. #11
    Member Natsu Titania's Avatar
    Status
    Natsu Titania is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    He will continue to talk about Trash and this useless reality until Madara gets annoyed and he will destroy him by smashing a meteor onto him.
    i agree
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member mikeeozua's Avatar
    Status
    mikeeozua is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    And lol whats with all the hate on Obito?
     
         

  13. #13
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Quote Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
    That would piss me off. If that happen i hope madara kills him right away
    It is something that is bound to happen whether we like it or not.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member The Duke's Avatar
    Status
    The Duke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    If Obito gets talk no jutsu'd then most of the series would be pointless. Obito would have caused the 9 tails attack, killed the uchiha clan and started akatsuki only to change his ways. He has to die otherwise the series would have no credibility.
    We seen it before with pain!!

    Thats naruto abilities to change the hearts of people
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    NarutoVsGoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    5,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half Lycan Primape Giant....
    Half Canine Monsterous Demon
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Quote Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
    I Think Thatobito will get fed up with madara and b ecome the 10 tails host.
    But the juubi will be way to powerful for obito to controll and will get out and when that happens obito will die.
    During witch kurama will tell naruto how to become the host of the juubi, and than naruto will do as kurama says become the host and beat madara.

    Than naruto will talk with the SO6P, and he will tell him how to seal the juubi.

    Just a Thought!!
    I can see the Sage of 6 Paths appearing in Naruto's conscious and giving him a Talk no Jutsu... I can see Kishi doing that...
     
         

  16. #16
    Member The Duke's Avatar
    Status
    The Duke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    obito needs to die as a F*cking villain god dammit ! ... & no more tail hosting for naruto either
    I Agree about obito!!

    But why not?? If naruto has all that power he will destroy madara and sasuke in two seconds!!
     
         

  17. #17
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    If Obito gets talk no jutsu'd then most of the series would be pointless. Obito would have caused the 9 tails attack, killed the uchiha clan and started akatsuki only to change his ways. He has to die otherwise the series would have no credibility.
    True to an extent.His revelation about what he has done is inevitable he might get mortally wounded before he realizes this but he is bound to admit his wrongdoings whether he acknowledges this in passing or soon is the only question.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member The Duke's Avatar
    Status
    The Duke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    True to an extent.His revelation about what he has done is inevitable he might get mortally wounded before he realizes this but he is bound to admit his wrongdoings whether he acknowledges this in passing or soon is the only question.
    I Agree, But hope otherwise
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kuoh Academy
    Posts
    8,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande / Cat <3
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelsgalore View Post
    He will continue to talk about Trash and this useless reality until Madara gets annoyed and he will destroy him by smashing a meteor onto him.
    and when the meteor goes right through him???
     
         

  20. #20
    Member The Duke's Avatar
    Status
    The Duke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    and when the meteor goes right through him???
    ahaha thats very true nice!!!!
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member zinescience's Avatar
    Status
    zinescience is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes
     

    Re: What Obito will do

    Impossible.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •