Status
    Goodbye yellow brick road

Dear NB

Hey Base! Since 612 came out, there have been a lot of threads and posts saying how 612 sucked (I would know, I made plenty). I've noticed that every time there is a huge number of people hating on the new chapter, there is always someone who says something a long the lines of "well it's free, so don't complain" or "ask for a refund". So I would like to take the time to address these people.

I am still standing by what I said about this chapter; it sucked. The only reason I am mad is because I expect a lot more from Kishi, and I think a lot of other people would agree. I wouldn't read Naruto weekly and join a website named Naruto Base if I wasn't a fan of Naruto. Sometimes the chapters let us down, and we just have to vent our disappointment. I know it may be hard to believe, but when people dislike a chapter, we aren't just complaining to look like entitled jerks, we are complaining because we know it wasn't the author's best work.

I'll conclude this thread by saying, let's all peacefully agree to disagree.

Thank you,
    -O.F.

Banned
    Status

Re: Dear NB

Nothing will change you can't change people opioion plus chapter was sh!t it it took a hole chapter for the combination hwen gonna be like 2 min in the anime no wonder their tons of filler -_-

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

It's also about opinion because I think this was a great chapter
    And when you say that this isn't the authors best work it's not a fact it's your opinion and some people get mad at that
    That and that the people who always complain about the chapters seem to make the most threads

Status
    Sep 2012
    The second dimension to the left if you see Burger King you went too far

jk But I think people say that to be funny or a douche. >_> No need for a thread about it though.

Status
    May 2011
    Reluctantly Approved by NB

Quote Originally Posted by OrochimaruFan View Post
    Hey Base! Since 612 came out, there have been a lot of threads and posts saying how 612 sucked (I would know, I made plenty). I've noticed that every time there is a huge number of people hating on the new chapter, there is always someone who says something a long the lines of "well it's free, so don't complain" or "ask for a refund". So I would like to take the time to address these people.

I am still standing by what I said about this chapter; it sucked. The only reason I am mad is because I expect a lot more from Kishi, and I think a lot of other people would agree. I wouldn't read Naruto weekly and join a website named Naruto Base if I wasn't a fan of Naruto. Sometimes the chapters let us down, and we just have to vent our disappointment. I know it may be hard to believe, but when people dislike a chapter, we aren't just complaining to look like entitled jerks, we are complaining because we know it wasn't the author's best work.

Thank you,
    -O.F.
    You mean that you joined a forum to actually discuss the manga? That's a novel idea. I joined so I could tell people to wait to see what happpens next.

Status
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!

This is why I like bleach better nobody complains about shit.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    This is why I like bleach better nobody complains about shit.
    I gave up on bleach the 4th time the shinigami turned on him and tried to capture him, especially after the garbage aizen fight.

Status
    Semi-active

Quote Originally Posted by OrochimaruFan View Post

Thank you,
    -O.F.
    I agree :y

Status
    This user has no status.

Seriously bro, get over it.

If you really read Naruto, you would know that the entire manga consists of 75% (if not more) of these type of chapters. Whether this was worse or better than others, I don't know, but nonetheless Kishi can't keep em coming every week. It's a tough job, and sometimes you need to focus on your family, and do the chapter quick and without much meaning. A so called "fill in"-chapter. And the majority of the manga consists of these.

The difference from the latest chapters of this type and to the earliest, is that Kishi was actually using humor back in part 1. Remember? Well nonetheless, the reason the manga dropped in level during the last few years, is cause the humor has vanished compared to part 1, which was hilarious. Humor is needed, when you make a "fill in"-chapter. Look at One Piece for instance. Sadly it is hard to use humor in this situation of course.. But it's not impossible..