Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara Uchiha - The Uchiha Greatest Weapon

"How pitiful..."

'Basic Information'

Name: Madara Uchiha
    Nickname : The Uchiha's Greatest | The Grim Reaper | The Most OP Character in the Narutoverse
    Clan : Uchiha Clan

Looks
    Madara was a tall, fair-skinned man with spiky, black hair that had a slight, blue tint to it. In his younger days, his hair was shoulder-length and he wore the standard Uchiha clan outfit: a high collared black shirt with the clan's crest on its back, which Madara tended to leave slightly open, and blue pants with bandages around his shins. Around his waist, he had a sash that held a sack, presumably containing his ninja tools. During later years, his hair grew out more and his sash was replaced by a belt, adorned with pouches and various weapons. He also wore another sash strapped across his shoulders which he used to hold his numerous swords. In most cases, his attire took the form of the standard shinobi dress of his era, consisting of bright red traditional armour — similar to that of samurai — worn over a simple black suit (indigo in the manga). This armour was constructed from numerous metal plates, formed into multiple protective guards along his body, in particular: chest, waist, shoulders and thighs. Unusually, his chest plate left his back entirely exposed, presumably so as to better display his clan's crest. This clothing was accompanied by boots and gloves, as well as his village's forehead protector after the truce with the Senju and founding of Konohagakure, but this was discarded upon his defection. During battle, he often carried an orange-coloured war fan on his back that had a mitsudomoe pattern, coloured bright red, in both of the top corners. In his old age, Madara appeared extremely worn, with his black hair from his youth turned thin and white. He wore a simple black outfit, and had three thick chords running from his spine, to the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path to sustain his life. He was also missing a right eye, and used his kama as a makeshift cane.
    Personality
    Madara was a very confident and prideful man, witnessed in his belittlement of Ōnoki, in his berating of Mei Terumī's technique, in the fact he uses relatively weaker attacks in his arsenal initially and works his way up to his more powerful techniques when the situation requires it and the fact he believes that using more powerful techniques more than once in a battle would be disgraceful. Conversely, he isn't above praising the abilities of others as he openly called both Mei and A's abilities an impressive offence, and Gaara and Ōnoki's maneuver an impressive defence, also commending the two being able to stop his first meteorite, as well as commending Naruto for countering his Wood Release attack. Having respect for Naruto, Madara tried to reason with him that the Eye of the Moon Plan was for the good of mankind. Madara, however, isn't above reprimanding others for recklessness or stupidity as he criticised Tsunade for attacking him without thinking of what the other Kage would do for treatment if she was killed and criticised the five Kage as a group for worrying too much about the flowers in his technique and not watching their backs. He also has a habit of referring to fighting as 'dancing'.

Madara has a dark sense of humour, as shown when he created multiple wood clones and surrounded each of the five Kage with five clones — thereby reversing the original five vs. one situation — and asked if they preferred the clones to use Susanoo or not, referred to incinerating the forest as "creating coal" after knocking the five Kage into it, and when asked by Naruto what had happened to the Kage, he stated that they were "not okay". Madara also believes power is something tangible that can be passed down through generations and that the will of a dead person cannot be inherited, as it is not tangible.

'Village Information'

Village of Birth:
    Area in the Land of Fire prior to forming of Konohagakure
    Village of Alliance:

Taka
    Akatsuki

'Rank//Chakra Information'

Ninja Rank: by post
    Specialty: Fire | Genjutsu| Water | Reaper Scythe Arts

Elements:
    ~Mastered~
    ~Mastered~
    ~Mastered~
    ~Mastered~
    ~Mastered~
    2T Sharingan

Your ninjutsu:
    Ninjutsu-Mastered
    Genjutsu-Mastered
    Taijutsu-Mastered
    Katio Taijutsu- Just have permission
    Reaper Scythe Arts:~Mastered~ (Creator)
    Strong World Taijutsu: Learned everything I can since Tai isnt a sensei
    My customs
    'Rank//Chakra Information'

'Background Information'

History

Before the era of ninja villages, Madara and his younger brother, Izuna, were considered the most gifted members of the Uchiha clan. Even by his clan's standards, Madara's chakra was especially strong. He grew up constantly competing and training with Izuna and in their efforts to surpass each other, each awakened their Mangekyō Sharingan. With the power of the Mangekyō, the two brothers took control of the clan, with Madara becoming its leader. Under his leadership, the clan conquered all they came across. Because of the never-ending series of battles at the time, Madara eventually began to suffer from overuse of the Mangekyō Sharingan, leaving him blind. In order to regain his sight he took Izuna's eyes for himself, granting him an "eternal" Mangekyō Sharingan with which he led the Uchiha clan to prosperity. While Itachi claimed that Madara took Izuna's eyes without his consent, Tobi, while retelling this event to Sasuke, stated that Izuna willingly gave up his eyes to Madara for the good of his brother and clan. It is unknown which is true.

Over the years, the Uchiha had constantly fought with the equally powerful Senju clan and as such, Madara had an undying rivalry with Hashirama Senju, the leader of the Senju clan. To bring an end to the constant fighting, Hashirama approached the Uchiha with an offer of peace. Although Madara never wanted peace with the Senju, the rest of the Uchiha wished to end the fighting, and Madara had no choice but to accept. The Senju, the Uchiha, and all the clans they had conquered came together to form the village of Konohagakure. Some time later, the villagers of Konoha selected Hashirama as the village's first Hokage, prompting Madara to contest him for the position. During the time he was a shinobi of Konohagakure, Madara approached Mū and Ōnoki where he informed them that despite the alliance that Iwagakure had made with Konoha, his village was to remain the dominant power and that from that point on, they would obey Konoha. Afterwards, Madara fought and defeated them when they engaged him in battle.

After realising that he would not be able to replace Hashirama as Hokage, Madara began to fear that Hashirama would begin to oppress the Uchiha and tried to rally support for challenging his leadership. Rather than help him, however, the Uchiha turned their backs on Madara, believing he only desired to rekindle the flames of war.Abandoned by his clan, Madara left the village, sought out Kurama, and subdued it using his Sharingan. He later returned in order to challenge Hashirama in battle. They fought at the site that would someday be called the Valley of the End, where Madara was beaten, despite controlling Kurama and having it at his side. Possession of Kurama was ultimately taken from him by Hashirama's wife, Mito, and Madara was believed to have died. He, however, lived and went into deep exile.

'Other'

Katon Release - Madara is a master of Fire Release nature transformation, displayed in his use of devastating fire techniques such as the Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation technique which required the combination of numerous Water Release: Water Encampment Walls to extinguish, and the Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction technique which he used to incinerate a large portion of the forest he had created. He can also create dragon-shaped fireballs for a wide barrage at an enemy. The flames were enough to burn even Tsunade while she had the Strength of a Hundred Technique still active. He is capable of using Fire Release with only one handseal.

Reaper Scythe Arts: Madara carries 2 scythes and some chain every battle he goes to. Hee was able to create the the fighting style Reaper Scythe Arts and had been called the grim reaper.

War Fan:
    Madara carries around his signature war fan to use in battles. He can block attacks and use it to release blast of winds with it.

Theme Song and Background Music:

'Battles'

Won: N/A
    Lost: N/A

dropping Konan http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=253823
    Note: Had a 2T before with my old uchiha
    Permission from Scorps here http://www.narutobase.net/forums/con...=3623&u2=71560

~Approved~

Last edited by Riku..; 12-09-2012 at 01:30 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your arms are just too short
    to box with God.

Re: Madara Uchiha - The Uchiha Greatest Weapon

Cool bio.

God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Oh look, another Madara bio. It's not like Hashirama bios are allowed or anything.
    Nice bio, however.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    @BigFigJ

Nice one.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork

Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Oh look, another Madara bio. It's not like Hashirama bios are allowed or anything.
    Nice bio, however.
    **** Hashirama.

Nice bio bro. ^^

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Madara can't utilize Rain Release.

Cool bio, a bit jealous that you have scythe arts to go with it ^_^

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Cool bio.
    I know
    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Nice bio, however.
    Why would I want him when at the end of me pushing my self and training I can have Wood, EMS, and Rinnegan D
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikes View Post
    Nice one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Kaos View Post
    **** Hashirama.

Nice bio bro. ^^
    This quote is epic it would get Scorps mad thanks bro^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Madara can't utilize Rain Release.

Cool bio, a bit jealous that you have scythe arts to go with it ^_^
    Dam let me take that out
    Thank and I know it makes it a plus ^_^ but your Madara could just Quick Scope me with a Bow and Arrow @_@

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by ~Korra~ View Post
    I know

Why would I want him when at the end of me pushing my self and training I can have Wood, EMS, and Rinnegan D

This quote is epic it would get Scorps mad thanks bro^^

Dam let me take that out
    Thank and I know it makes it a plus ^_^ but your Madara could just Quick Scope me with a Bow and Arrow @_@
    Won't be using those arts with the bio.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Won't be using those arts with the bio.
    really

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather regret the things
    I've done than regret the
    things I haven't done.

Nice

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork

Yeah, your Scythe arts compliment the bio extremely well.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Nice bio..

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Good bio this makes four

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iz trying to be
    sneaky.........it failed.

ah man not another madara...meh, still like the bio though.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

>_> why didn't this surprise me Korra >_>

atleast you didn't drop your Korra bio

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take what is mine By
    fire and Blood I will take it!

not really suprising but meh well done korra.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burp...

Madara .... madara everywhere lol