Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

EMS Questions

Okay, first off... people tend to make a common mistake with Madara's eyes. They aren't really his eyes. The eyes that he had, that he gave to Nagato, that Obito currently has... actually belong to Izuna. They are Izuna's eyes.

So what really happened to Madara's real eyes? Were they just lost through time?

Further more... since Madara's eyes really belong to Izuna... couldn't Kabuto have also revived Izuna using the DNA from the eyes (Pain was already dead, and Obito only took one eye) and revived Izuna through the Edo Tensei?

Finally... In order to gain the EMS, you must first have the Mangekyo Sharingan (correct me I'm wrong), and obtain your siblings eyes (again... correct me if I am wrong).

Now... bear with me for a second on this one... considering that Madara and Izuna both had Mangekyo, couldn't they have just switched eyes and both obtained EMS? It is said that Izuna willingly gave Madara his eyes (Obito said this), while Itachi said that Madara took them by force. Yet, if both brothers had Mangekyo and were alive at the same time, couldn't they have switched eyes and both had EMS?

I was reading Izuna's page on Naruto wikia, and it said that he still lived after Madara had his eyes.

"Izuna later died honourably in battle, fighting to the death even in his blind state" - Naruto Wikia

Izuna died in battle, not because his eyes were taken. So that means that Madara had EMS while Izuna was still alive. So couldn't they have just switched eyes and both obtained EMS?

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: EMS Questions

lol funny i dont see why not, sounds like a good idea someone should have told them that.

Status
    Nov 2011
    N/A

I do agree that they are technically Izuna's eyes just like Sasuke currently has Itachi's eyes.

As for your question, if Kabuto were to revive Izuna, Izuna would still be blind since he died after his eyes were removed from his eye sockets. So I don't see why Kabuto would want to revive Izuna.

EDIT: I don't really know how the whole transplant thing works in Naruto when it comes to Sasuke and Madara. Also how the powers of the previous eyes are kept in his new ones. I think there's more to it than just removing eyes from his sockets and putting new ones on.

Last edited by Scryed; 12-06-2012 at 04:08 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

That is very true!!!

Maybe madara wanted to keep his brother down because he was the only real challenge to him among the uchiha clan.
    '
    REP!!!

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scryed View Post
    I do agree that they are technically Izuna's eyes just like Sasuke currently has Itachi's eyes.

As for your question, if Kabuto were to revive Izuna, Izuna would still be blind since he died after his eyes were removed from his eye sockets. So I don't see why Kabuto would want to revive Izuna.
    True, but don't forget that Kabuto did modify Madara's body. He could have done the same with Izuna... give him eyes or something... infuse him with Senju DNA...

I just want to understand why the brothers didn't switch eyes so the could both get EMS. lol...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Takin it easy

i think it would work but manny people will argue that the eyes somehow fuse togther....while the original users eyes retain their ms and get the users ms over it, that doesnt mean anythuing....simply we will probably never know

Status
    Nov 2011
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by abister90 View Post
    True, but don't forget that Kabuto did modify Madara's body. He could have done the same with Izuna... give him eyes or something... infuse him with Senju DNA...

I just want to understand why the brothers didn't switch eyes so the could both get EMS. lol...

I edited my post.

If it would've been a normal transplant as in taking your own out and putting someone else's on, then how exactly do the new eyes keep the powers of your previous Mangekyou? Along with combining the appearance of both Mangekyou's into what seems to be an entirely new eye.

Leads me to believe there is a different method in which perhaps they combine both eyes into one but would only work if both are siblings and have the Mangekyou.

Status
    May 2012
    Suck My Ass.

i dont think so.... once a ms user takes another ms user's eyes and EMS is activated, their eyes essentially become one so if madara try to give izuna his eyes Madara wouldnt have no eyes.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has yo status.

Ch. 386 pg 9. They go to the Weird Susano looking thing.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/386/9