Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What category of jutsu does the 8 gates fall under/when guy will use it.

I have been watching naruto for a while but I still do not know what type of jutsu the 8 gates will be. Im guessing it will be a combination jutsu. But when will might guy use it? Im guessing kakashi would have to be near death or maybe lee. But other than that, he wouldn't have a reason to use it. But as the story goes along it seems as if the 8 gates would be meaningless at the expence of guy.s life... Thoughts

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because you told me I'm a
    genuis...

Re: What category of jutsu does the 8 gates fall under/when guy will use it.

It's Taijustu right?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Octopops

Unless he could take out the Juubi with it...

yeah its probably taijutsu, but it mainly just increases your chakra

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Taijutsu, classified as Kinjutsu.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come at me brah !

8 gates are chakra blockers . when all opened chakra is used all at once till exhaustion. wtf combo are you on ?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emo

Kinjutsu I believe as said earlier it's not taijutsu because that's just using your body as a weapon the eight gates is something totally different from that.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by thesageofallages2 View Post
    I have been watching naruto for a while but I still do not know what type of jutsu the 8 gates will be. Im guessing it will be a combination jutsu. But when will might guy use it? Im guessing kakashi would have to be near death or maybe lee. But other than that, he wouldn't have a reason to use it. But as the story goes along it seems as if the 8 gates would be meaningless at the expence of guy.s life... Thoughts
    The 8th gate is The Gate of Death located at the heart. Releasing this gate uses up all of the body's energy. It makes the heart pump at maximum power and exceeds the power of every other gate. Opening this gate gives the user power that is even beyond the five Kages, but comes at the expense of the user's life shortly after.

The 7th gate is "The Gate of Shock", located below the stomach. Further increases the user's speed and power. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, blue in the anime, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a chakra coating. Unfortunately, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibers are ripped to shreds, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches them.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Taijutsu

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks for the responses.