Apr 2012
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

The Coming of the Demon

Basic Information
    Name: 萃香宝月 Suika Hōzuki
    Nickname: Terror of the Bloody Mist
    Clan: Hōzuki

Looks: Suika has relatively fair skin and jet-black streaky hair. Having been raised in the traditions and styles of the Seven Ninja Swordsman of the Mist, his teeth have been sharpened to sharp points, reminiscent of shark’s teeth. He loves to wear his signature blue jacket coupled with his black pants and matching black shoes. His jacket has a couple of buckles along the sleeve and the hood is lined with a white fur akin to that worn by Tobirama Senju, the Second Hokage. Suika carries a medium length Katana blade with him at all times, sheathed in a red holster, which has been the last sight of many of his enemies.

When enraged (or excited) in battle, his eyes seem to turn crimson red and he gains what seems to be a shroud of black aura due to the malevolence he exudes. This alone makes most opponents run in terror from him.
    But few make it far.

Personality: Suika is a scarred young man who wants nothing more than to avenge the untimely death of his parents and older sister. When fighting, he is a ruthlessly efficient swords-master who takes no pleasure in meaningless slaughter or bloodshed. He is immensely loyal to those he loves, however does not open himself to many people. Having been a child of the regime of the Bloody Mist, Suika is a brutally effective fighter who has been trained to have no remorse in combat, even when facing weaker opponents.
    Suika is a calculating shinobi, who never acts before thinking out a strategy, and when a strategy fails, he already has already thought 5 more steps ahead in order to alter any failed strategy into a working one.

Village Info.
    Village of Birth: Kirigakure
    Village of Alliance: Kirigakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank: S-Class Ninja
    Specialty: Kenjutsu, Hidden Mist Jutsu, Water Release
    Elements: None
    Your ninjutsu: Hydrification Technique- Needs Training

Background Info.

Suika Hozuki was a child of misfortune. Born and raised in the time of the Bloody Mist trials in Kirigakure, he was brutally trained day after day to be a ruthless killer, which was extremely emotionally taxing. On top of the brutal training, Suika’s parents and older sister were all murdered while Suika was a very young boy.
    Having been the master of Ameyuri Ringo, an aspiring member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, and wielder of the twin Kiba blades, Suika’s mother was a powerful Kunoichi. Unfortunately, however her apprentice was her downfall, and in order to solidify her position in the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Ameyuri murdered her to claim her Kiba blades as her own and burned down their family’s home to be rid of any evidence of her crimes. Suika was only able to survive by instinctively liquefying himself with the Hydrification technique, a moment he can’t remember no matter how he tries.
    Swearing revenge for his families’ death, his vengeance was cut short when Ameyuri died of an unknown disease before Suika was able to graduate from the academy. From that moment on, Suika devoted his life to becoming stronger than we was the previous day so as to never be caught off guard as his family was, however after his families’ untimely death, he has not been able to connect with others very well.

Other

Theme Song and Background Music:

Victory Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhwK6Wlod8

Battles

Won: Not yet.
    Lost: Some probably soon.

This is my first attempt at a bio so any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by Necromancer4276; 12-06-2012 at 07:20 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.

Re: The Coming of the Demon

It was well written. Short and sweet. Could use a bit more on background information but overall I doubt this will be accepted. It's not bad. Just a hunch.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Passion.

Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    It was well written. Short and sweet. Could use a bit more on background information but overall I doubt this will be accepted. It's not bad. Just a hunch.
    Thanks. I'll add more to it later. It's 2:22 am here and i was too excited to finish so i may have been a little thin. Haha

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    Thanks. I'll add more to it later. It's 2:22 am here and i was too excited to finish so i may have been a little thin. Haha
    Ah, good music choic by the way. But a different one would best suit it.

Any advice I would say is keep things relevant.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Passion.

Quote Originally Posted by theRPGdude View Post
    Ah, good music choic by the way. But a different one would best suit it.

Any advice I would say is keep things relevant.
    Are you just pretty much supposed to leave jutsu and specialties and stuff blank for first time bios? I couldn't find an example of what to write there...