Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Re: Continuing Taijutsu with Ryoku

(Shouryuken) - Rising Uppercut
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The move is a jumping uppercut in which the user spins and rockets upwards with some horizontal movement as well, knocking the opponent to the ground with much damage. This move is an excellent anti-air move, where using the spinning motion helps to offset the targets attack (physical based attacks),

I want you to rotate your body while performing an upwards uppercut. Like street fighter @_@

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryóku View Post

(Shouryuken) - Rising Uppercut
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The move is a jumping uppercut in which the user spins and rockets upwards with some horizontal movement as well, knocking the opponent to the ground with much damage. This move is an excellent anti-air move, where using the spinning motion helps to offset the targets attack (physical based attacks),

I want you to rotate your body while performing an upwards uppercut. Like street fighter @_@
    I approach your clone in a low stance, and push off my right foot when im close. I rotate my body to my left, while thrusting my right arm upwards, punching your clone in the chin as I spin and rise into the air. He is lifted several feet into the air, and then hits the ground and disperses in a cloud of smoke.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl-san View Post
    I approach your clone in a low stance, and push off my right foot when im close. I rotate my body to my left, while thrusting my right arm upwards, punching your clone in the chin as I spin and rise into the air. He is lifted several feet into the air, and then hits the ground and disperses in a cloud of smoke.

good, moving on...

(Hiza Sumasshu)- Knee Smash
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user after using an attack hitting the enemy into the air will then appear above them and then follows through with smashing both knees into the chest while charging chakra into knees for adding extra damage and will drive them down into the ground.

Self explanatory

*creates a clone*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

good, moving on...

(Hiza Sumasshu)- Knee Smash
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user after using an attack hitting the enemy into the air will then appear above them and then follows through with smashing both knees into the chest while charging chakra into knees for adding extra damage and will drive them down into the ground.

Self explanatory

*creates a clone*
    I approach your clone, kneeing him into the chin, which sends him into the air. I then leap above your clone, and drive both of my knees into the center of his chest, adding chakra to the blow to increase the damage. I drive the clone into the ground due to the force of the hit. He disperses soon after.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

I approach your clone, kneeing him into the chin, which sends him into the air. I then leap above your clone, and drive both of my knees into the center of his chest, adding chakra to the blow to increase the damage. I drive the clone into the ground due to the force of the hit. He disperses soon after.

good, moving on...

(Ryuu Handou)- Dragon Kick
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 12
    Damage: 20 (+5 for chakra)
    Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy and swings his left leg charged with chakra and striking the enemy�s side and sending them flying.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

good, moving on...

(Ryuu Handou)- Dragon Kick
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 12
    Damage: 20 (+5 for chakra)
    Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy and swings his left leg charged with chakra and striking the enemy�s side and sending them flying.

*creates a clone*
    I quickly run towards your clone, and in a burst of speed appear behind him. As I appear behind his left side, I lift my left leg, turning my body slightly to my right, and sling a kick at his side. The top of my shin connects with his upper arm, with a chakra reinforced kick. The force of the hit flings him off to the side several meters.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

I quickly run towards your clone, and in a burst of speed appear behind him. As I appear behind his left side, I lift my left leg, turning my body slightly to my right, and sling a kick at his side. The top of my shin connects with his upper arm, with a chakra reinforced kick. The force of the hit flings him off to the side several meters.
    Next

(Kamakiri Kaedama Dageki) - Mantis Double Strike
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user jumps towards the enemy and makes their arms into sword shapes whilst charging chakra into their forearms and they then chop at the enemies neck from both sides which causes the enemy to breathe heavily and become double visioned from the sheer shock. Only the highly skilled can reduce the damage to minor breathing difficulties.

This one is a bit more challenging so make sure to be very descriptive.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Next

(Kamakiri Kaedama Dageki) - Mantis Double Strike
    Description: The user jumps towards the enemy and makes their arms into sword shapes whilst charging chakra into their forearms and they then chop at the enemies neck from both sides which causes the enemy to breathe heavily and become double visioned from the sheer shock. Only the highly skilled can reduce the damage to minor breathing difficulties.

This one is a bit more challenging so make sure to be very descriptive.

-Creates clone-
    As your clone appears, I burst towards him a flash of speed. I leap upwards as I approach, and position my arms at a forty five degree angle with my fingers facing upwards. When I near your clone, I slightly bend my elbows inwards, channel chakra into my arms, and pound the insides of both of my forearms onto each side of his neck. Your clone staggers backwards and falls to the ground, gripping his neck and then disperses.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

As your clone appears, I burst towards him a flash of speed. I leap upwards as I approach, and position my arms at a forty five degree angle with my fingers facing upwards. When I near your clone, I slightly bend my elbows inwards, channel chakra into my arms, and pound the insides of both of my forearms onto each side of his neck. Your clone staggers backwards and falls to the ground, gripping his neck and then disperses.

Next

(Testsu Sen Genkotsu) - Iron Wire fist
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user wraps wire wool round their hands and then begins to control their breathing which will enhance their power in their strikes and then attacks the enemy hitting them four times in the face with extreme power due to controlled breathing in every punch and they also charge their fist with chakra and the enemy then gets knocked back several meters.

-Creates clone-

(Chouyaku Kage Dageki)- Jumping Shadow Strike
    Range: Short - Mid
    chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user appears below the enemy at a low stance towards the ground and then they charge there hands with chakra and the user strikes upward beginning with the inner thighs at the pressure points above the knee caps which makes the enemy lower their upper body and then the user strikes multiple times on the body upwards until they finally make a stabbing motion towards the enemies neck winding them and making them become out of breathe.

I wanna see good form

-Creates clones-

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Next

(Testsu Sen Genkotsu) - Iron Wire fist
    Description: The user wraps wire wool round their hands and then begins to control their breathing which will enhance their power in their strikes and then attacks the enemy hitting them four times in the face with extreme power due to controlled breathing in every punch and they also charge their fist with chakra and the enemy then gets knocked back several meters.

-Creates clone-

(Chouyaku Kage Dageki)- Jumping Shadow Strike
    chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user appears below the enemy at a low stance towards the ground and then they charge there hands with chakra and the user strikes upward beginning with the inner thighs at the pressure points above the knee caps which makes the enemy lower their upper body and then the user strikes multiple times on the body upwards until they finally make a stabbing motion towards the enemies neck winding them and making them become out of breathe.

I wanna see good form

-Creates clones-

I remove some wire whool from one of my pouches, and wrap it around both of my wrists. I then calm my inner self, slowing my breathing and relaxing. I then rush at your clone, performing a series of four jabs, all aimed to the face. With the added chakra to the blows, the clone is send hurtling backwards.

I run at your clone, maintaining a low stance the entire time. When I suddenly appear under him, I focus chakra into the hands, and jab both of my hands just above his kneecaps. As the pain forces his upper body to buckle, I pump my arms several times as I continually hit his chest and upper body in a rising motion. The last hit, I straighten my hand, and thrust my hand into his neck, restricting his ability to breathe normally.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

I remove some wire whool from one of my pouches, and wrap it around both of my wrists. I then calm my inner self, slowing my breathing and relaxing. I then rush at your clone, performing a series of four jabs, all aimed to the face. With the added chakra to the blows, the clone is send hurtling backwards.

I run at your clone, maintaining a low stance the entire time. When I suddenly appear under him, I focus chakra into the hands, and jab both of my hands just above his kneecaps. As the pain forces his upper body to buckle, I pump my arms several times as I continually hit his chest and upper body in a rising motion. The last hit, I straighten my hand, and thrust my hand into his neck, restricting his ability to breathe normally.

Good, next

(Sanmai Ashige): Absorption Kick
    Type: Deffence
    Damage points: 40
    Description: this is based around the Bak Mai Pa of sothern chinese marital arts and the use of enemies body weight. the user will concentrate chakra into their leg and then lift it up to lean into the enemy when then are attacking with taijutsu and by using the body weight of the enemy and the chakra concentration the user will absorb the power of the enemies attack and rebound it in with the kick to send the enemy flying.
    Note: Can only counter B rank Taijutsu and lower

Use this technique to absorb my clones attack..

-Creates clones that perform roundhouse kicks with chakra channeled into them-

(Danshingu Senpu) � Dancing hurricane
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user will charge their legs with chakra and then they will do a hand stand motion which will be used as a projection to propel the user towards the opponent in mid air dealing a spinning bombardment of kicks to the chest leaving the enemy wide open.

Charge your legs with chakra and then use your upper body strength to perform a handstand, then heres where things get tricky. Use the strength in your arm (mainly your fingers, wrist, and forearme muscles to spring off spinning a load of kicks into my clone.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post

Good, next

(Sanmai Ashige): Absorption Kick
    Type: Deffence
    Description: this is based around the Bak Mai Pa of sothern chinese marital arts and the use of enemies body weight. the user will concentrate chakra into their leg and then lift it up to lean into the enemy when then are attacking with taijutsu and by using the body weight of the enemy and the chakra concentration the user will absorb the power of the enemies attack and rebound it in with the kick to send the enemy flying.
    Note: Can only counter B rank Taijutsu and lower

Use this technique to absorb my clones attack..

-Creates clones that perform roundhouse kicks with chakra channeled into them-

(Danshingu Senpu) � Dancing hurricane
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user will charge their legs with chakra and then they will do a hand stand motion which will be used as a projection to propel the user towards the opponent in mid air dealing a spinning bombardment of kicks to the chest leaving the enemy wide open.

Charge your legs with chakra and then use your upper body strength to perform a handstand, then heres where things get tricky. Use the strength in your arm (mainly your fingers, wrist, and forearme muscles to spring off spinning a load of kicks into my clone.

-Creates clone-
    As your clone performs a chakra infused roundhouse kick, I lift up my left leg, and focus chakra into it. As the kick comes around, I use my leg to intercept the kick, by leaning into it. Using my chakra, I absorb some of the energy and power from your clone's kick, and perform a forward thrust kick from my same leg. The increased power hits your clone, pushing it back several meters. .__.

___

I once again right myself, and then focus a large amount of basic chakra into both of my legs. I then bend backwards, placing my palms flat on the ground, with my legs straight into the air. I tense my muscles in my arms, slightly bending them, and then explode off the ground in your clone's direction. As im in the air, I perform several forward kicks into your clone's chest as I enter range of him.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Assai Kuma Kobushi) - Crushing Bear fist
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will concentrate into their fists earth chakra and by jumping up into the air the user will strike down at the opponent dealing a bombardment of 10 punches dealing them to the face and upper body.

Channel your earth chakra into your fists and then while you do that, jump into the air and strike my clone down with 10 punches to the upper body and face.

-Creates clone-

Last edited by Obíto; 10-01-2012 at 06:19 AM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Assai Kuma Kobushi) - Crushing Bear fist
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will concentrate into their fists earth chakra and by jumping up into the air the user will strike down at the opponent dealing a bombardment of 10 punches dealing them to the face and upper body.

Channel your earth chakra into your fists and then while you do that, jump into the air and strike my clone down with 10 punches to the upper body and face.

-Creates clone-
    Oh, a new technique.

I clench and unclench my fists at my side, concentrating and focusing a large amount of earth chakra into them. I then run towards your clone, leap off my left foot, and approach him from the air. As I am in mid-air at your clone, I begin to release a flurry of ten heavy punches aimed around his upper torso and head. The chakra in my fists makes each hit more deadly than the last. The ending punch knocks your clone to the ground, to where he poofs away.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

next

(Ikazuchi Ono Handou) -Thunder Axe Kick
    Description: The user charges their right leg with lightning chakra and then will jump up into the sky above the target and then slam their right leg into the head of the target and discharge lightning chakra to temporarily disrupt the chakra signals from the brain to control chakra and leaving double vision and a headache from the blow of the strike.
    Note: Chakra disruption Lasts 1 turn.

Charge your right leg with lightning chakra and jump high into the air above my clone and bring your leg straight down hitting my clone in the head with the bottom of your heel. It should leave his brain unable to control chakra for one turn and double vision

-Creates clones-

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

next

(Ikazuchi Ono Handou) -Thunder Axe Kick
    Description: The user charges their right leg with lightning chakra and then will jump up into the sky above the target and then slam their right leg into the head of the target and discharge lightning chakra to temporarily disrupt the chakra signals from the brain to control chakra and leaving double vision and a headache from the blow of the strike.
    Note: Chakra disruption Lasts 1 turn.

Charge your right leg with lightning chakra and jump high into the air above my clone and bring your leg straight down hitting my clone in the head with the bottom of your heel. It should leave his brain unable to control chakra for one turn and double vision

-Creates clones-
    I run towards the direction of your clone, where I then leap high into the air above him. As I am descending from above him, I channel lightning chakra into my right leg. I thrust my leg outwards as I do this. I then hit your clone from directly above, striking him on top of the head with my calf. I then discharge my gathered lightning chakra from my leg into your clone's brain. The electrical shock of the attack temporarily disrupts your clone's chakra system, where he disperses into a cloud of smoke.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

(Arashi Nageru) - Tornado Throw
    Type: Offensive
    Description: The user grabs hold of the target by their clothing and spins around in a half circle motion above their head like a lasso. They then slam the target into the ground to deal large amount of damage.

Take my clone by his sides and lift him into the air spinning them around in a 180 degrees above your head slamming him into the ground.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

(Arashi Nageru) - Tornado Throw
    Description: The user grabs hold of the target by their clothing and spins around in a half circle motion above their head like a lasso. They then slam the target into the ground to deal large amount of damage.

Take my clone by his sides and lift him into the air spinning them around in a 180 degrees above your head slamming him into the ground.

-Creates clone-
    I run towards your clone, ducking and dodging in order to get in very close. I then grab his clothing at the front of each of his shoulders. I then crouch slightly and lift your clone off the ground, and spin my arms in a circle above my head. Your clone is sent in a spiral motion above my head before I slam my arms downwards, plunging your clone's face into the dirt.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Next

(Izuna rakka) - Izuna Drop
    Description: The user will jump into the target grabbing onto their arms and thrusting both feet into their stomache to wind them and cause them to fall forwards and in doing so the user flips backwards lifting the target into their air whilst using the motion of the target to then slam them onto their shoulders on the ground and the user will finish with kicking off them and flipping backwards a few feet.

Grab unto my clone with both hands, then lift both of your feet upwards and into his stomach. Once you hit his stomach it will make him lean forwards while you land on your feet. Then flip backwards into the air while kicking him in the face to send him flying into the air above. This is exaggerated so that you are flying in the air to once hes hit upwards. So you basically grab hold of him and spin rotating your body to slam him into the ground then kicking off him after you land.. The slam to the ground is similar to the thing Lee does when he wraps his opponent in his bandages and slams Gaara to the ground.

*creates clone*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Next

(Izuna rakka) - Izuna Drop
    Description: The user will jump into the target grabbing onto their arms and thrusting both feet into their stomache to wind them and cause them to fall forwards and in doing so the user flips backwards lifting the target into their air whilst using the motion of the target to then slam them onto their shoulders on the ground and the user will finish with kicking off them and flipping backwards a few feet.

Grab unto my clone with both hands, then lift both of your feet upwards and into his stomach. Once you hit his stomach it will make him lean forwards while you land on your feet. Then flip backwards into the air while kicking him in the face to send him flying into the air above. This is exaggerated so that you are flying in the air to once hes hit upwards. So you basically grab hold of him and spin rotating your body to slam him into the ground then kicking off him after you land.. The slam to the ground is similar to the thing Lee does when he wraps his opponent in his bandages and slams Gaara to the ground.

*creates clone*
    Upon your clone's creation, I run towards him in order to get into close enough range. Once I am close, I grab onto both of your clone's arms. After that is finished, I bring my legs to my chest and then slam them into the clone's stomach. When he bends over, I place my feet back on the ground, and then flip backwards. Upon the backwards motion, my feet raise up into the chin of your clone, smashing him upwards into the air. I then use my grip on the clone in the air, and smash him head first into the ground below. After he's on the ground, I kick off of him, doing a backwards somersault in the air, landing away from him.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Next

(Mamushi Kiba) - Vipers Fang
    Description: The user will open out their palms fully with their arms pointing to their sides parallel to the ground and as an imcoming physical attack comes in they bring their palms around and strike down the attack and leaving the opponent open where they will follow through with a dual stab with their hands to the arms and disabel their use for two turns by hitting specific pressure points in their opponents arms.

When someone attacks you using their upper body. You bring both of your arms up, and slap down their limbs, and then in the same motion thrust forwards hitting them with your arms in pressure points to disable the use of their arms..*cough* OP

*Creates clone*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Next

(Mamushi Kiba) - Vipers Fang
    Description: The user will open out their palms fully with their arms pointing to their sides parallel to the ground and as an imcoming physical attack comes in they bring their palms around and strike down the attack and leaving the opponent open where they will follow through with a dual stab with their hands to the arms and disabel their use for two turns by hitting specific pressure points in their opponents arms.

When someone attacks you using their upper body. You bring both of your arms up, and slap down their limbs, and then in the same motion thrust forwards hitting them with your arms in pressure points to disable the use of their arms..*cough* OP

*Creates clone*
    As your clone attempts to punch my upper body, I raise my arms slightly to the sides, with my palms downward. As his punch comes, I push down with my palms on his punch, forcing him hand downwards. Once his hand travels downwards, I thrust forward with both of my palms, hitting your clone on a specific pressure point on his arm. The pressure points disallow use of your clone's arm for quite some time.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

(Nikui Kiwa) - Hard Edge
    Description: The user will take the stance where their arms pulled in tight and elbows pointing outwards as they crouch down slightly and then by concentrating earth chakra into their elbows and knees and then they will burst at the opponent where they then deliver a series of attacks. The first attack will be a elbow blow to the chin and then a knee strike to the solar plex to cause the target to become winded and as they fall forwards in the motion of being crippled the user follows up with another knee strike lifting their head up where finally a dual elbow strike is applied to their face.

Imagine that your fists are brought down to your rib cage level as you slightly bend down gaining that couching stance. This puts your elbows outwards and you then focus earth chakra into your elbows and knees and then bring your elbow upwards causing your elbow to connect with his chin and with the opposite side your attacking with knee him. Its faster and more effective then kneeing with the same side as your elbowing. You can reenact this if you want.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

(Nikui Kiwa) - Hard Edge
    Description: The user will take the stance where their arms pulled in tight and elbows pointing outwards as they crouch down slightly and then by concentrating earth chakra into their elbows and knees and then they will burst at the opponent where they then deliver a series of attacks. The first attack will be a elbow blow to the chin and then a knee strike to the solar plex to cause the target to become winded and as they fall forwards in the motion of being crippled the user follows up with another knee strike lifting their head up where finally a dual elbow strike is applied to their face.

Imagine that your fists are brought down to your rib cage level as you slightly bend down gaining that couching stance. This puts your elbows outwards and you then focus earth chakra into your elbows and knees and then bring your elbow upwards causing your elbow to connect with his chin and with the opposite side your attacking with knee him. Its faster and more effective then kneeing with the same side as your elbowing. You can reenact this if you want.
    I pull my arms tight into my body, and point my elbows outward, while maintaining a slight crouch. I then run towards your clone like a tard, concentrating earth chakra into my knees and elbows. My first strike on your clone is an elbow shot across the jaw with my left elbow. I then proceed to jam my knee into his solar plexus/sternum. As your clone falls forward due to the pain, I knee him directly in the center of his face. As he rises from the momentum of the strike, another forward elbow strike is thrown to the center of his already ruined face.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»