Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 107

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Fire training again!

    Hello senpai. D





    Link to previous trainings which successfully started...
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=100243
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=237555
     
         

  2. #2
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,169
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Last training was quite a while ago.. O.O Anyway, I will just start from the last technique you learned, and continue from there.

    Before we begin, I require a description of at least four sentences for each technique. So, like many others, simply write out the actions you are to perform. Simple enough? Questions/Comments/Concerns?
     
         

  3. #3
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Yeah...:ghehe: in between that period I got accepted few times but no one replied.

    Description of how to perform jutsu only...yeah got it.
     
         

  4. #4
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,169
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Yeah...:ghehe: in between that period I got accepted few times but no one replied.

    Description of how to perform jutsu only...yeah got it.
    It must be hard for you to not find love when you want it.

    Anyway, first up.

    ( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

    Focus your chakra, and then perform the following hand seals, Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger. Then release the chakra in the form of several fireballs, all heading in different directions at me. Once the fireballs are launched, throw a couple shuriken into some of them for an added surprise. :zonder:
     
         

  5. #5
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Yeah..I think I should get a tattoo similar to Gaara's forehead tatoo.




    *I focus my fire chakra and perform the required hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger. I then start gathering my fire chakra in my mouth while I reach out for my pouch and take out few shurikens with my right hand. Then I take a deep breath and release a volley of small fireballs towards you in different directions and at different angles making it difficult for you to dodge. Then I throw 3 shurikens in some of the fireballs as a element of surprise.*
     
         

  6. #6
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,169
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Yeah..I think I should get a tattoo similar to Gaara's forehead tatoo.




    *I focus my fire chakra and perform the required hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger. I then start gathering my fire chakra in my mouth while I reach out for my pouch and take out few shurikens with my right hand. Then I take a deep breath and release a volley of small fireballs towards you in different directions and at different angles making it difficult for you to dodge. Then I throw 3 shurikens in some of the fireballs as a element of surprise.*
    Using my water chakra, I create a floating, rectangular wall of wall that wraps around the entirety of my body. The fireballs extinguishes against the small barrier of water, the shuriken falling to the ground. Now, I will provide counters for most of the techniques I will teach you, to help you along the way. You can use these as references in your future battles as well.

    (Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.

    Nice job though. ^^

    ( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

    Focus your chakra, and superheat it within your lungs. Then release a long flame that will wrap around the body of my clone, burning him severely. If performed correctly, he should disperse.

    -Creates clone-
     
         

  7. #7
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    The way you used that water jutsu makes it look pretty useful, I thought it wasn't very useful in our rp.
    Thanks for the counter, I was planning on asking one when we move to B-ranks.



    *I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, then i start gathering my fire chakra in my lungs. When I have gathered enough fire chakra, I superheat it within my lungs. I take a deep breath and exhale a long flame of fire chakra from my mouth towards your clone, which I then wrap around the body of your clone by molding my chakra giving him no chance to escape, thus burning him severely.*
     
         

  8. #8
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,169
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    The way you used that water jutsu makes it look pretty useful, I thought it wasn't very useful in our rp.
    Thanks for the counter, I was planning on asking one when we move to B-ranks.



    *I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, then i start gathering my fire chakra in my lungs. When I have gathered enough fire chakra, I superheat it within my lungs. I take a deep breath and exhale a long flame of fire chakra from my mouth towards your clone, which I then wrap around the body of your clone by molding my chakra giving him no chance to escape, thus burning him severely.*
    The fire technique you just performed will be like any other. It's not like the opponent will allow the flame to wrap around himself, so it's basically just a normal, frontal C-rank fire technique. :/

    Next up..

    ( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

    So jump into the air, and then focus your chakra into your lungs. Then release the chakra from above, forming it into several fireballs that will rain down on me from above.
     
         

  9. #9
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    The fire technique you just performed will be like any other. It's not like the opponent will allow the flame to wrap around himself, so it's basically just a normal, frontal C-rank fire technique. :/

    Next up..

    ( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

    So jump into the air, and then focus your chakra into your lungs. Then release the chakra from above, forming it into several fireballs that will rain down on me from above.
    *I take a few steps back and then I start running towards you, I then stomp my right foot onto the ground and jump couple of meters into the air. While I am in mid air, I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and start gathering fire chakra in my lungs. Then I take a deep breath molding the fire chakra in my mouth and release a series of small fire shots from my mouth which rains down on you.*
     
         

  10. #10
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,169
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    *I take a few steps back and then I start running towards you, I then stomp my right foot onto the ground and jump couple of meters into the air. While I am in mid air, I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and start gathering fire chakra in my lungs. Then I take a deep breath molding the fire chakra in my mouth and release a series of small fire shots from my mouth which rains down on you.*
    As the small shots of fire rain down from above, I release a large bullet of water from my mouth, colliding with the fireballs, extinguishing them all.

    (Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

    Nice job. ^^ Last C-rank..

    ( Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

    Focus your chakra, and superheat it in your lungs. Then release a small ball of fire that will travel towards me, and burn me upon impact with my body.
     
         

  11. #11
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    As the small shots of fire rain down from above, I release a large bullet of water from my mouth, colliding with the fireballs, extinguishing them all.

    (Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

    Nice job. ^^ Last C-rank..

    ( Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

    Focus your chakra, and superheat it in your lungs. Then release a small ball of fire that will travel towards me, and burn me upon impact with my body.
    Finally finishing C-ranks.



    *I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and start gathering it in my lungs, I then superheat it up. Then I inhale a large quantity of air kneading it with my fire chakra. I then compress the molded chakra into my lungs and afterwards, I create a small dense ball of bright fire and shoot it from my mouth that travels towards you, and burns you upon impact.*
     
         

  12. #12
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    As the fireball comes towards me, I perform a hand seal and turn my skin black, increasing my defensive power incredibly. The fireball hits my skin and disperses, leaving me unharmed.

    (Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

    Now, we've already finished C-rank fire techniques. What I want you to do next, is actually use them in a battle. So, act like we are having a fight. Post a 2 technique attack, using one fire technique we have learned, and a second technique of your choice (Can be water/wind/earth/lightning). Launch this attack at me. We stand short range from each other.
    Hm..interesting

    Dodai: Time for :kaito:


    As I see you at short range, I perform six hands seals and release a volley of small fireballs in an unpredictable manner towards you and throw a couple of shrurikens into the fireballs. I then raise my left hand sending an electrical essence into the clouds and send a lightning strike from above.

    ( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.


    My description is not that good, still inexperienced.
     
         

  13. #13
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,169
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Hm..interesting

    Dodai: Time for :kaito:


    As I see you at short range, I perform six hands seals and release a volley of small fireballs in an unpredictable manner towards you and throw a couple of shrurikens into the fireballs. I then raise my left hand sending an electrical essence into the clouds and send a lightning strike from above.

    ( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.


    My description is not that good, still inexperienced.
    As the shots of fire come toward me, I activate my sharingan. (Cant be bothered to find the technique) I also create a water sword in my left hand, and use it extinguish the fireballs. The swipe of my sword would also deflect any of the incoming shuriken away from me.

    (Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Rank: D
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.


    When your raise your hand upwards, I begin to become suspicious. I look upwards in time to see a lightning strike coming downwards. In response, I open my mouth and release a twister of wind upwards into the bolt, dispersing it.

    (Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.


    Once the lightning is gone, I remove two shuriken and blow wind chakra onto them in succession. I sling them in a wide arc, so the spinning blades would hit from your direct right and left sides.

    I want you to defend from this.

    (Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.


     
         

  14. #14
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    As the shots of fire come toward me, I activate my sharingan. (Cant be bothered to find the technique) I also create a water sword in my left hand, and use it extinguish the fireballs. The swipe of my sword would also deflect any of the incoming shuriken away from me.

    (Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Rank: D
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.


    When your raise your hand upwards, I begin to become suspicious. I look upwards in time to see a lightning strike coming downwards. In response, I open my mouth and release a twister of wind upwards into the bolt, dispersing it.

    (Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.


    Once the lightning is gone, I remove two shuriken and blow wind chakra onto them in succession. I sling them in a wide arc, so the spinning blades would hit from your direct right and left sides.

    I want you to defend from this.

    (Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.


    Okay I will try to counter your move in two ways, give me your opinion.


    As I see the spinning blades comings towards me from either sides, I perform a series of hand seals and release a volley of small fireballs, then I throw 4 shurikens infused with my chakra into the fireballs. I then control these fireballs along with the shurikens and target the spinning blades on both sides and nullifying the attack.

    ( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.


    *****


    As I see the spinning blades comings towards me from either sides, I jump into air and release from my mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the spinning blades, taking them down.

    ( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.
     
         

  15. #15
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,169
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Okay I will try to counter your move in two ways, give me your opinion.


    As I see the spinning blades comings towards me from either sides, I perform a series of hand seals and release a volley of small fireballs, then I throw 4 shurikens infused with my chakra into the fireballs. I then control these fireballs along with the shurikens and target the spinning blades on both sides and nullifying the attack.

    ( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.


    *****


    As I see the spinning blades comings towards me from either sides, I jump into air and release from my mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the spinning blades, taking them down.

    ( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.
    In my opinion, both would be correct. ^^ Good job. Now for your first B-rank..

    ( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

    So focus your chakra, and then perform the following hand seals, Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger. Afterwords, release fire from your mouth onto the ground, using shape manipulation to form it into a running dragon. You can split the fire in many directions in order to trap a group of clones or anything of the sort.

     
         

  16. #16
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    In my opinion, both would be correct. ^^ Good job. Now for your first B-rank..

    ( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

    So focus your chakra, and then perform the following hand seals, Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger. Afterwords, release fire from your mouth onto the ground, using shape manipulation to form it into a running dragon. You can split the fire in many directions in order to trap a group of clones or anything of the sort.

    Alright.

    *I focus my fire chakra throughout my body,and then perform the following hand seals, Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger. I then take a deep breath while I gather adequate amount of fire chakra in my lungs. I then kneads my chakra into flames, and then release from my mouth large flames onto the ground. Using shape manipulation, I manipulate the flames into running dragon heads and then I divide the flames in three and launch them in different directions. One towards the left, the other straight while the last one to the right.*
     
         

  17. #17
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Hmm....It does not block the view of the opponent and vice versa. .__.
    I'm not really sure.
     
         
    Last edited by -Avenger-; 12-12-2012 at 03:16 PM.

  18. #18
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,169
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Hmm....It does not block the view of the opponent and vice versa. .__.
    I'm not really sure.
    Yep, thats correct. From experience, if you decide to use a wide-scale fire technique, most of the time you lose sight of the opponent. From there, they can do any sneak attack they desire. But, if you keep a constant sight of them, you know what they are doing at all times.
     
         

  19. #19
    -Avenger-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Avenger- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,489
    Location
    >.>
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Yep, thats correct. From experience, if you decide to use a wide-scale fire technique, most of the time you lose sight of the opponent. From there, they can do any sneak attack they desire. But, if you keep a constant sight of them, you know what they are doing at all times.
    Yea.. you are right.
    Having sharingan or Byakugan or a sensory bio in such situation can take care of that right.

    Earlier when you countered Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique, you said that making more fireball would weaken each fireball in turn. Is that the case in this jutsu too?
     
         

  20. #20
    Selendrile's Avatar
    Status
    Selendrile is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,169
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Passion rules reason.
     



    Re: Fire training again!

    Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Yea.. you are right.
    Having sharingan or Byakugan or a sensory bio in such situation can take care of that right.

    Earlier when you countered Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique, you said that making more fireball would weaken each fireball in turn. Is that the case in this jutsu too?
    Technically, yes. But since this technique has a smaller overall size, it'll be easier to keep them grouped together. ^^
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •