Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Fire training again!

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Technically, yes. But since this technique has a smaller overall size, it'll be easier to keep them grouped together. ^^
    Okie dokie.
    Yosh I don't think I've any more questions to ask. If you are satisfied with our small discussion, :ice: can you teach me the next one.
    I'm sleepy right now, so I'll reply tomorrow morning.:D:D

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Okie dokie.
    Yosh I don't think I've any more questions to ask. If you are satisfied with our small discussion, :ice: can you teach me the next one.
    I'm sleepy right now, so I'll reply tomorrow morning.:D:D
    Alright, next one then..

( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

Focus your chakra, and then release a burst of flame from your mouth. Upon contact with the ground, manipulate the fire to rise 3 meters in the air. This can be used to burn an opponent, or to attack low aerial targets such as a flying summon or something of the like.

-Summons a Great Blue Heron who flies toward you-

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Alright, next one then..

( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

Focus your chakra, and then release a burst of flame from your mouth. Upon contact with the ground, manipulate the fire to rise 3 meters in the air. This can be used to burn an opponent, or to attack low aerial targets such as a flying summon or something of the like.

-Summons a Great Blue Heron who flies toward you-
    Dodai: Nice birdie.
    Birdie: :kagutsuchi:

Dodai:
    :drunk:
    Birdie:

*As I see the great Blue Heron flying towards me, I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and start gathering my fire chakra inside of my chest, and then I heat the chakra increasing its temperature. I then mold my chakra and release a quick large burst of flame from my mouth that heads towards your summoning bird. The burst of flame collides with the ground, then I manipulate the fire that erupts into a large pillar of flames reaching 3 meters high in the air and inflicting damage to the bird.*

Q: Does this jutsu allow me create...say 3-4 flame pillars(max) or only one?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Dodai: Nice birdie.
    Birdie: :kagutsuchi:

Dodai:
    :drunk:
    Birdie:

*As I see the great Blue Heron flying towards me, I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and start gathering my fire chakra inside of my chest, and then I heat the chakra increasing its temperature. I then mold my chakra and release a quick large burst of flame from my mouth that heads towards your summoning bird. The burst of flame collides with the ground, then I manipulate the fire that erupts into a large pillar of flames reaching 3 meters high in the air and inflicting damage to the bird.*

Q: Does this jutsu allow me create...say 3-4 flame pillars(max) or only one?
    No, this will only create a single pillar.
    __

Next..

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
    Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the following hand seals, Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram. Proceed to erupt fire around you, and then launch it in a spinning motion at me.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

No, this will only create a single pillar.
    __

Next..

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
    Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the following hand seals, Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram. Proceed to erupt fire around you, and then launch it in a spinning motion at me.

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then I perform the following hand seals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram. Then I start gathering my fire and superheat it, increasing its temperature. I then cause the fire to erupt around my body as I release all the fire chakra that I had gathered earlier. Then I manipulate this fire and make it spin in clockwise direction, then I launch the fire in spinning motion towards you.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then I perform the following hand seals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram. Then I start gathering my fire and superheat it, increasing its temperature. I then cause the fire to erupt around my body as I release all the fire chakra that I had gathered earlier. Then I manipulate this fire and make it spin in clockwise direction, then I launch the fire in spinning motion towards you.*
    As the fire comes toward me from the front, I raise the ground around me to form a windshield like formation of rock. The fire blasts against the earth, canceling each other out.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Moving on..

( Katon: Benijigumo ) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
    Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the following hand seals, Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then release fire from your mouth that'll hit the ground and encircle my clone. Then shape the fire around my clone into a large spider, which will proceed to attack him.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

As the fire comes toward me from the front, I raise the ground around me to form a windshield like formation of rock. The fire blasts against the earth, canceling each other out.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
    Type: Defensive
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Moving on..

( Katon: Benijigumo ) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
    Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the following hand seals, Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then release fire from your mouth that'll hit the ground and encircle my clone. Then shape the fire around my clone into a large spider, which will proceed to attack him.

*le wild clone appears in front of me. I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then I perform the following hand seals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then I start start gathering fire chakra in my lungs and superheat it. Then I take a deep breath and knead it with my chakra. Then I spew out fire from my mouth that hits the ground encircling your clone and trapping him. Then I use shape manipulation and transform the fire into a large spider, which will then proceed to attack your clone.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

*le wild clone appears in front of me. I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then I perform the following hand seals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then I start start gathering fire chakra in my lungs and superheat it. Then I take a deep breath and knead it with my chakra. Then I spew out fire from my mouth that hits the ground encircling your clone and trapping him. Then I use shape manipulation and transform the fire into a large spider, which will then proceed to attack your clone.*
    As the fire stream comes toward me, I open my mouth and release a spear of lightning from it. This rips through the stream, canceling it out.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Nice job! Next..

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

A relatively simple technique. Focus your chakra, and then release it from the mouth in the form of a stream. A stream means you must continually release the chakra.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

As the fire stream comes toward me, I open my mouth and release a spear of lightning from it. This rips through the stream, canceling it out.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Nice job! Next..

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

A relatively simple technique. Focus your chakra, and then release it from the mouth in the form of a stream. A stream means you must continually release the chakra.
    *I focus my fire chakra throughout my body. Then I start gathering my fire chakra in my chest and heat it, increasing its temperature. Then I take a deep breath and knead it with my chakra. Then I release fire from mouth and shape the fire in the form of stream, as I constantly keep releasing my fire chakra and shoot it towards you*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body. Then I start gathering my fire chakra in my chest and heat it, increasing its temperature. Then I take a deep breath and knead it with my chakra. Then I release fire from mouth and shape the fire in the form of stream, as I constantly keep releasing my fire chakra and shoot it towards you*
    As I view the fire stream coming towards me, I focus my chakra. I then clap my hands together, creating a vortex of water that rushes forward to douse the incoming stream of fire.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Close to finished with B-ranks..

( Katon: Honoo no Heki ) Fire Release: Flame Wall
    Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

Focus fire chakra into either of your forearms. Once you see my technique incoming, swing your arm forwards. Release the chakra from your arm to form a defensive wall of fire that will defend you from my attack.

-Releases A-rank wind blast-

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

As I view the fire stream coming towards me, I focus my chakra. I then clap my hands together, creating a vortex of water that rushes forward to douse the incoming stream of fire.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Close to finished with B-ranks..

( Katon: Honoo no Heki ) Fire Release: Flame Wall
    Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

Focus fire chakra into either of your forearms. Once you see my technique incoming, swing your arm forwards. Release the chakra from your arm to form a defensive wall of fire that will defend you from my attack.

-Releases A-rank wind blast-
    *sees a wind blast coming towards me...*
    *gets blown away*
    ...is what he would like to say, but Dodai decides to counter it like a baws.

*As i see you wind blast approaching me, I focus my fire chakra throughout my body. Then I start gathering adequate amount of fire chakra in both my arms. Then I swing my arm forward in a wave motion, and release fire chakra from my arm creating a line of fire that spreads out in front of me and create a defensive wall of fire and block the incoming wind blast*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

*sees a wind blast coming towards me...*
    *gets blown away*
    ...is what he would like to say, but Dodai decides to counter it like a baws.

*As i see you wind blast approaching me, I focus my fire chakra throughout my body. Then I start gathering adequate amount of fire chakra in both my arms. Then I swing my arm forward in a wave motion, and release fire chakra from my arm creating a line of fire that spreads out in front of me and create a defensive wall of fire and block the incoming wind blast*

Beautiful!

You handy with a sword?

-tosses you a katana-

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Beautiful!

You handy with a sword?

-tosses you a katana-
    Thanks senpai!
    I guess....*points to my kenjutsu training in my bio.*

*Grabs the katana*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Thanks senpai!
    I guess....*points to my kenjutsu training in my bio.*

*Grabs the katana*
    Training means nothing. :mad:

( Katon: Hinotama no Mai ) - Fire Release: Fireball Dance
    Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.
    Note: Requires a Sword.

So this is basically freeform kenjutsu and katon. So perform a series of slashes, however you wish, onto my clone's chest. Afterwords as he is attempting to recover, jump above him and release a fireball onto him.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Training means nothing. :mad:

( Katon: Hinotama no Mai ) - Fire Release: Fireball Dance
    Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.
    Note: Requires a Sword.

So this is basically freeform kenjutsu and katon. So perform a series of slashes, however you wish, onto my clone's chest. Afterwords as he is attempting to recover, jump above him and release a fireball onto him.

-Creates clone-
    *sits in my emo corner.*

*I unsheathe the katana. Then I charge towards your clone, and then I perform a series of diagonal slashes back to back from both the sides, aimed at the clone's chest and abdomen area. Now as the clone attempts to recover, I jump into mid-air above the clone. While in mid-air, I focus my fire chakra in my lungs, I take a deep breath and release fire out from my mouth. Using shape manipulation, I shape the fire into a medium sized fireball and launch it towards the clone.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

*sits in my emo corner.*

*I unsheathe the katana. Then I charge towards your clone, and then I perform a series of diagonal slashes back to back from both the sides, aimed at the clone's chest and abdomen area. Now as the clone attempts to recover, I jump into mid-air above the clone. While in mid-air, I focus my fire chakra in my lungs, I take a deep breath and release fire out from my mouth. Using shape manipulation, I shape the fire into a medium sized fireball and launch it towards the clone.*
    Nice job. ^_^

Last B-rank..

( Katon: Yūgana Honoo ) - Fire Release: Graceful Flame
    Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra releasing a flamethrower that shoots at the opponent and then lifts them into the air in a column of intense heat. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

Focus and then release your fire chakra, in the form of a flamethrower. (Basically a stream of fire) Upon contact with my clone, it'll push him into the air.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Nice job. ^_^

Last B-rank..

( Katon: Yūgana Honoo ) - Fire Release: Graceful Flame
    Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra releasing a flamethrower that shoots at the opponent and then lifts them into the air in a column of intense heat. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

Focus and then release your fire chakra, in the form of a flamethrower. (Basically a stream of fire) Upon contact with my clone, it'll push him into the air.
    :overjoy: :overjoy: :overjoy:

Damn Flame thrower! :P

*I focus my chakra throughout my body. Then I start gathering adequate amount of fire chakra in my chest, then I compress the chakra and then superheat it increasing its temperature. Then i take deep breath and release the compressed chakra out from my mouth, creating a large stream of fire. As i constantly release my chakra, I shoot this stream of fire towards your clone. Upon contact with the clone, the stream of fire lifts him into the air in a column of intense heat/flame.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

:overjoy: :overjoy: :overjoy:

Damn Flame thrower! :P

*I focus my chakra throughout my body. Then I start gathering adequate amount of fire chakra in my chest, then I compress the chakra and then superheat it increasing its temperature. Then i take deep breath and release the compressed chakra out from my mouth, creating a large stream of fire. As i constantly release my chakra, I shoot this stream of fire towards your clone. Upon contact with the clone, the stream of fire lifts him into the air in a column of intense heat/flame.*
    Great! Now, we've finished B-rank fire techniques. So, act like we are having a fight. Post a 3 technique attack, using two fire techniques we have learned, and a third technique of your choice (Can be water/wind/earth/lightning). Launch this attack at me. We stand mid range from each other.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Test time...:mugi:

*As I see you standing at mid-range from me, I show you this tasty ice-cream -> :ice: and challenge you as to who will get to eat it.*

*I perform a single hand seal, and release my fire chakra around me creating several floating demonic heads. I manipulate these floating heads to attack you from the front, above and either sides, all the same time in swarms. I quickly follow it up by performing a series of 5 hand seal and create 4 pillars of earth surrounding you, which then shoots out bolts of lightning, shocking you. Then I perform two hand seals and exhale a meteor-sized sphere of fire towards you which causes a massive explosion on impact.*

( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Test time...:mugi:

*As I see you standing at mid-range from me, I show you this tasty ice-cream -> :ice: and challenge you as to who will get to eat it.*

*I perform a single hand seal, and release my fire chakra around me creating several floating demonic heads. I manipulate these floating heads to attack you from the front, above and either sides, all the same time in swarms. I quickly follow it up by performing a series of 5 hand seal and create 4 pillars of earth surrounding you, which then shoots out bolts of lightning, shocking you. Then I perform two hand seals and exhale a meteor-sized sphere of fire towards you which causes a massive explosion on impact.*

( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
    As the ghosts come at me, I release a massive barricade of water that douses the incoming ghosts and collides into your body, throwing you back and interrupting your next attack.

(Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Try a first attack that doesn't come from the front.