Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Fire training again!

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    The best way to use the technique is have one clone perform the wind, and you or another clone, perform the fire. Then you can just post the above technique for the attack.
    ____

Counter:

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Almost done..!

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Focus your chakra, kneading it within your body. Then, perform the Horse hand seal and release the chakra from your mouth. This will form a huge wall of fireballs, that encompass all ranges horizontally and vertically. A huge scale technique, capable of killing anything.
    Gotcha. I keep forgetting that i have learned shadow clone.
    ____

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and perform the Horse hand seal. Then I start gathering massive amount of fire chakra in my gut and superheat it. Then I take a deep breath, and knead the fire chakra with air within my body converting it into fire, and then spew out a massive wall of intense fireballs from my mouth racing on the ground in front of me, which i then manipulate it to expand, and covering a wide range both horizontally and vertically making it extremely difficult to avoid.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post
    Gotcha. I keep forgetting that i have learned shadow clone.
    ____

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and perform the Horse hand seal. Then I start gathering massive amount of fire chakra in my gut and superheat it. Then I take a deep breath, and knead the fire chakra with air within my body converting it into fire, and then spew out a massive wall of intense fireballs from my mouth racing on the ground in front of me, which i then manipulate it to expand, and covering a wide range both horizontally and vertically making it extremely difficult to avoid.*
    Counter:

(Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Last S-rank..!

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Focus your chakra, and then release it forwards. This is a stream, meaning you must continually expel the fire in order for this technique to work. So, try it out.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Counter:

(Suiton: Suijinchū) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Last S-rank..!

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Focus your chakra, and then release it forwards. This is a stream, meaning you must continually expel the fire in order for this technique to work. So, try it out.

Yippe! :overjoy:

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my chest and superheat it. Then I take a deep breath inhaling the air in, and then knead it with my fire chakra inside my body converting it into fire. Then I exhale the fire from my mouth, which I then shape manipulate it creating a massive stream of intense flames which then heads forward as i continuously keep releasing my fire chakra, setting ablaze a vast area in front of me.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Yippe! :overjoy:

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my chest and superheat it. Then I take a deep breath inhaling the air in, and then knead it with my fire chakra inside my body converting it into fire. Then I exhale the fire from my mouth, which I then shape manipulate it creating a massive stream of intense flames which then heads forward as i continuously keep releasing my fire chakra, setting ablaze a vast area in front of me.*
    Counter:

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

This is the only AACT you have to learn!

( Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the Tiger hand seal. Release the gathered chakra from your mouth, forming them into a couple dragon headed fireballs. Now these fireballs have a more physical form, allowing them to puncture through earth and solid objects.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Counter:

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

This is the only AACT you have to learn!

( Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

Focus your chakra, and then perform the Tiger hand seal. Release the gathered chakra from your mouth, forming them into a couple dragon headed fireballs. Now these fireballs have a more physical form, allowing them to puncture through earth and solid objects.
    *I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and then perform the Tiger hand seal. I then start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my mouth, and then superheat it increasing its temperature. Then I take a deep breath inhaling the air in and knead it with my chakra, and then compress this large amount of fire chakra making it very dense. Then I release large, highly dense fireballs from my mouth, then I shape manipulate the fireballs into couple of large dragon heads, and then i manipulate these fireballs and direct them towards you.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*I focus my fire chakra throughout my body and then perform the Tiger hand seal. I then start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my mouth, and then superheat it increasing its temperature. Then I take a deep breath inhaling the air in and knead it with my chakra, and then compress this large amount of fire chakra making it very dense. Then I release large, highly dense fireballs from my mouth, then I shape manipulate the fireballs into couple of large dragon heads and shoot then towards you.*
    The fireballs hit me and explode, leaving my charred body on the ground. I lift a single burned arm upwards, giving you a thumbs up and say.. "Congratulations, you have mastered Katon." ^_^

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The fireballs hit me and explode, leaving my charred body on the ground. I lift a single burned arm upwards, giving you a thumbs up and say.. "Congratulations, you have mastered Katon." ^_^
    Thanks senpai.

*Summons my fastest bustard and takes you to hospital where smexy nurses take care of you.*

Finally i've mastered fire.
    *Announces a spam fest party on Selendrile's profile.*

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345