This user has no status.

Re: Fire training again!

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    ( Katon Renkeijutsu: Karura ) - Fire Release Co-Operation Technique: Garuda
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the Shadow Clone Technique and creating two shadow clones and then by performing the required sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger and the user and the two shadow clones release a long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon.
    Note: Requires 2 shadow clones before use.

Cool, so make two shadow clones first off. Afterwords, all three of you need to focus your chakra, and perform the Dog → Rat → Tiger hand seals. All of you need to release a stream of fire that combines into one stream. Once done, shape that stream into a flaming dragon.

*I focus my chakra and divide it into 3 equal parts, and then release it creating 2 shadow clones, a real copy of myself with form and substance. Then we all focus our fire chakra within our body, and perform the following sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger in conjunction. Then we start gathering large amount of fire chakra in our gut and superheat it. Then we take a deep breath and spew a long flame of intense fire from our mouth, then i mold my chakra and combine it into a single stream of powerful flame. Then using shape manipulation, i shape this large stream of fire into a large flaming dragon which then travels forward in front of me.*

Is (Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent(B-rank) capable of countering this?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Quote Originally Posted by -Avenger- View Post

*I focus my chakra and divide it into 3 equal parts, and then release it creating 2 shadow clones, a real copy of myself with form and substance. Then we all focus our fire chakra within our body, and perform the following sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger in conjunction. Then we start gathering large amount of fire chakra in our gut and superheat it. Then we take a deep breath and spew a long flame of intense fire from our mouth, then i mold my chakra and combine it into a single stream of powerful flame. Then using shape manipulation, i shape this large stream of fire into a large flaming dragon which then travels forward in front of me.*

Is (Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent(B-rank) capable of countering this?
    Yes, any forward B-rank or above water technique can counter this fine.

Now, its battle time once again now that A-ranks are finished! So, use two fire techniques we have learned, and a third technique of your choice. We stand mid range from each other. Go!

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Yes, any forward B-rank or above water technique can counter this fine.

Now, its battle time once again now that A-ranks are finished! So, use two fire techniques we have learned, and a third technique of your choice. We stand mid range from each other. Go!
    Dodai: It's lava time.D

*As we start at mid range, I focus my fire chakra and breath out from my mouth a large fireball that travels towards you. Upon impact, it would bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing you in flames. While the fireball is traveling towards you, I focus great deal of lava chakra into the atmosphere, and then cause a great shower of magma that rains down on you from above, and I time it such that it occurs almost at the same time as the maelstrom of fire. Then I quickly follow it up by focusing my fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping my foot onto the ground and then cause three pillars of fire to erupt below your feet.*

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

(Yoton: Maguma Hitoare no Jutsu) - Lava Release: Magma Shower
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: Causes a great shower of magma that can be almost inescapable by the opponent but is also hazardous to the user since the lava could strike him/her as well.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Dodai: It's lava time.D

*As we start at mid range, I focus my fire chakra and breath out from my mouth a large fireball that travels towards you. Upon impact, it would bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing you in flames. While the fireball is traveling towards you, I focus great deal of lava chakra into the atmosphere, and then cause a great shower of magma that rains down on you from above, and I time it such that it occurs almost at the same time as the maelstrom of fire. Then I quickly follow it up by focusing my fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping my foot onto the ground and then cause three pillars of fire to erupt below your feet.*

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Description: Causes a great shower of magma that can be almost inescapable by the opponent but is also hazardous to the user since the lava could strike him/her as well.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.
    Switch your first and third technique. There is no point in using a forward technique for your first move.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Switch your first and third technique. There is no point in using a forward technique for your first move.
    Aye aye sir!

*As we start at mid range, I focus my fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping my foot onto the ground and then cause three evenly spaced pillars of fire to erupt below your feet. Then I quickly follow it up by focusing a great deal of lava chakra into the sky, and then cause a great shower of magma that rains down on you from above. Then as the magma raining down, I focus my fire chakra, and breath out from my mouth a large fireball that travels towards you. Upon impact, it would bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing you in flames.*

P.S: This may not be related to my training, but say a jutsu X in the jutsu list has a Range:Long, am i allowed to use such jutsus for mid-range?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Aye aye sir!

*As we start at mid range, I focus my fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping my foot onto the ground and then cause three evenly spaced pillars of fire to erupt below your feet. Then I quickly follow it up by focusing a great deal of lava chakra into the sky, and then cause a great shower of magma that rains down on you from above. Then as the magma raining down, I focus my fire chakra, and breath out from my mouth a large fireball that travels towards you. Upon impact, it would bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing you in flames.*

P.S: This may not be related to my training, but say a jutsu X in the jutsu list has a Range:Long, am i allowed to use such jutsus for mid-range?
    Much better. And it's really iffy on that one. Most people will, and do use long range techniques in mid range, like Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars. A way to use it is to have it emerge long range behind the opponent, and have it rise towards his back. So technically, you are using it in long range but affecting him in mid.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Much better. And it's really iffy on that one. Most people will, and do use long range techniques in mid range, like Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars. A way to use it is to have it emerge long range behind the opponent, and have it rise towards his back. So technically, you are using it in long range but affecting him in mid.
    Oh i see. If i use water jutsu at long range for instance directed towards the opponent's back, and if something were to go wrong, then i would have to defend my own move(probably a rare situation).

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Oh i see. If i use water jutsu at long range for instance directed towards the opponent's back, and if something were to go wrong, then i would have to defend my own move(probably a rare situation).
    If it isn't a controlled technique, like Water Dragon or something of the like, then i'd say you would to defend. Use it from the side and you'll have no problems.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

If it isn't a controlled technique, like Water Dragon or something of the like, then i'd say you would to defend. Use it from the side and you'll have no problems.
    Oh yeah right, i forgot about the sides. >.> Gotacha.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Oh yeah right, i forgot about the sides. >.> Gotacha.
    No more questions then? We're okay to move on to the S-ranks?

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

No more questions then? We're okay to move on to the S-ranks?
    No more question. S-Rank :y

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

No more question. S-Rank :y
    I remember seeing you say you learned Rasengan already, so here we go.

(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Description: The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.

Create a normal Rasegan through the normal method. After it is stable, flow fire chakra into the Rasengan, giving it the properties of fire release. Hit my clone with the upgraded technique.

-Creates clone-

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

I remember seeing you say you learned Rasengan already, so here we go.

(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
    Range: Short
    Description: The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.

Create a normal Rasegan through the normal method. After it is stable, flow fire chakra into the Rasengan, giving it the properties of fire release. Hit my clone with the upgraded technique.

-Creates clone-
    Aye sir.

*I focus my chakra and then start gathering raw chakra in my right palm. Then I compress this chakra, and make the chakra spin faster in multiple direction. Using shape manipulation, I shape it into a stable fast, rotating sphere of chakra, creating rasengan in my right palm. Then I focus my fire chakra in my gut and take a deep breath, and knead the air with the chakra. Then I spew fire from my mouth onto the rasengan i created earlier, and surround it by a ring of flames giving it the properties of fire. Then I dash towards the clone and hit him with the flaming rasengan, which then propels him backwards causing a blazing maelstrom of fire around him.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Aye sir.

*I focus my chakra and then start gathering raw chakra in my right palm. Then I compress this chakra, and make the chakra spin faster in multiple direction. Using shape manipulation, I shape it into a stable fast, rotating sphere of chakra, creating rasengan in my right palm. Then I focus my fire chakra in my gut and take a deep breath, and knead the air with the chakra. Then I spew fire from my mouth onto the rasengan i created earlier, and surround it by a ring of flames giving it the properties of fire. Then I dash towards the clone and hit him with the flaming rasengan, which then propels him backwards causing a blazing maelstrom of fire around him.*
    Nice description. ^^

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

Take this scroll, unroll it and then focus your chakra into it. This will summon a large flaming dragon, who you will direct towards me.

-Throws you a scroll-

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Nice description. ^^

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

Take this scroll, unroll it and then focus your chakra into it. This will summon a large flaming dragon, who you will direct towards me.

-Throws you a scroll-
    Thanks. ^_^
    ----------------------

*I grab hold the scroll you threw towards me. Then open the scroll and place it on the ground. I see something a big kanji letter in the center of the scroll and some more things scribbled around the letter in kanji, which I don't understand. Then I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then slam my right hand onto the scroll, and channel my fire chakra into it, to activate the seal. Then with a poof of smoke, I summon a large fire dragon from the scroll, then I direct this dragon towards you which would explode if you come in contact with it.*

Doesn't one require fuuinjutsu to use this, or is it an exception?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Thanks. ^_^
    ----------------------

*I grab hold the scroll you threw towards me. Then open the scroll and place it on the ground. I see something a big kanji letter in the center of the scroll and some more things scribbled around the letter in kanji, which I don't understand. Then I focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then slam my right hand onto the scroll, and channel my fire chakra into it, to activate the seal. Then with a poof of smoke, I summon a large fire dragon from the scroll, then I direct this dragon towards you which would explode if you come in contact with it.*

Doesn't one require fuuinjutsu to use this, or is it an exception?
    Nope, it's a normal summoning/fire release technique. Fuuinjutsu doesn't summon, it only "seals" or "unseals".
    ____

As the fire dragon comes at me, I perform a single hand seal. This creates a large stone dragon to erupt from my side, launching itself towards the fire. They collide, ripping at each other before they both disperse.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Next, next, next..

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

This one revolves around the same concept as the last technique. Slam your hand down on the scroll, focus your fire chakra in it, and then summon a large flaming tiger. Direct this one at myself again. This one doesnt actually have much of a heat aspect to it, more like a paper bomb.

-Tosses you another scroll-

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Nope, it's a normal summoning/fire release technique. Fuuinjutsu doesn't summon, it only "seals" or "unseals".
    ____

As the fire dragon comes at me, I perform a single hand seal. This creates a large stone dragon to erupt from my side, launching itself towards the fire. They collide, ripping at each other before they both disperse.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Next, next, next..

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

This one revolves around the same concept as the last technique. Slam your hand down on the scroll, focus your fire chakra in it, and then summon a large flaming tiger. Direct this one at myself again. This one doesnt actually have much of a heat aspect to it, more like a paper bomb.

-Tosses you another scroll-
    Another stupid case of mistaken identity.
    _______

*I grab hold the scroll again you threw towards me. Then open the scroll and place it on the ground. I see similar type of kanji letters and words as the previous one scribbled on the scroll.:drunk: Then i focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then slam my right onto the scroll over the big kanji letter. Then I channel adequate amount of my fire chakra into the scroll and summon a large fire flaming (and roaring) Tiger. Then I direct the flaming tiger towards you, the tiger paces and suddenly pounces onto you (*le inserts dramatic slow motion scene*) which would detonate when it comes in contact with you.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Another stupid case of mistaken identity.
    _______

*I grab hold the scroll again you threw towards me. Then open the scroll and place it on the ground. I see similar type of kanji letters and words as the previous one scribbled on the scroll.:drunk: Then i focus my fire chakra throughout my body, and then slam my right onto the scroll over the big kanji letter. Then I channel adequate amount of my fire chakra into the scroll and summon a large fire flaming (and roaring) Tiger. Then I direct the flaming tiger towards you, the tiger paces and suddenly pounces onto you (*le inserts dramatic slow motion scene*) which would detonate when it comes in contact with you.*
    As the flaming tiger comes at me, I materialize a pool of water in the Tiger's path. The pool of water releases a mass of water bullets upwards, extinguishing the tiger.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Moving on..!!

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

So combine the two techniques mentioned, to create a wind/fire combination attack. Obviously you cannot do these techniques at the same time, so do them in succession.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

As the flaming tiger comes at me, I materialize a pool of water in the Tiger's path. The pool of water releases a mass of water bullets upwards, extinguishing the tiger.

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Moving on..!!

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

So combine the two techniques mentioned, to create a wind/fire combination attack. Obviously you cannot do these techniques at the same time, so do them in succession.
    * I focus my wind chakra throughout my body, and then gather large amount of it my gut. Then I release this chakra from my mouth, and start compressing the chakra. Then using shape manipulation, i shape this highly compressed chakra into a sphere of wind chakra and then release it in form of a huge blast of wind. Then I quickly follow it up by focusing my fire chakra throughout my body and perform the hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then I start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my gut, and then I take a deep breath and exhale fire from my mouth, then using shape manipulation and shape it into a small fireball, then as soon as i shoot it, I combine it with my wind blast creating an intense blast in front of me.*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

* I focus my wind chakra throughout my body, and then gather large amount of it my gut. Then I release this chakra from my mouth, and start compressing the chakra. Then using shape manipulation, i shape this highly compressed chakra into a sphere of wind chakra and then release it in form of a huge blast of wind. Then I quickly follow it up by focusing my fire chakra throughout my body and perform the hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger. Then I start gathering large amount of fire chakra in my gut, and then I take a deep breath and exhale fire from my mouth, then using shape manipulation and shape it into a small fireball, then as soon as i shoot it, I combine it with my wind blast creating an intense blast in front of me.*
    The best way to use the technique is have one clone perform the wind, and you or another clone, perform the fire. Then you can just post the above technique for the attack.
    ____

Counter:

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Almost done..!

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Focus your chakra, kneading it within your body. Then, perform the Horse hand seal and release the chakra from your mouth. This will form a huge wall of fireballs, that encompass all ranges horizontally and vertically. A huge scale technique, capable of killing anything.