Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    Ok just to clarify some things that no one seems to be contesting:

    - Not all Uzumakis in the manga have red hair, this is as stupid as it gets. The Name of the show is NARUTO who is blond of hair and is an Uzumaki! Nagato's father in the anime had his hair black, the mother had his hair red, so as in reality children get some traits from both parents rendering the hair colour as hint rather than a must as if the person is or is not from a certain clan.

    - The So6P's clan or origin was not specified, but in no where is it stated that he had no place of birth or family. And as I think it would be a pretty important thing to tell if the sage was like a wonder who came into this world without a mother or father I tend to logically believe that he had parents. These parents as all humans ought to had parents of their own and so on. That defines a family which is a clan. Therefore the sage had a clan of birth, we simply do not know which was it. Most likely it no longer exists bu surely it did at a time. And the Uzumaki might just be it.

    - The So6P was not the father of all shinobi, he was a priest that preached Ninjutso and taught it to all man kind, village by village, hence why there were so many different Ninja clans and villages at the time of Hashirama.

    - The So6P did not create chakra, nor seals nor chakra manipulation and most likely he didn't creat Ninjutso either, he only preached it. The source of all of that was the Juubi. Most likely there were others at the time of the sage who practiced Ninjutso or other forms of chakra manipulation as well, i.e. the person who taught the So6P the basics as no one borns taught.

    - On the same line of thought the only clans we can exclude from existing prior to the sage are the Senju and the Uchiha. The Uzumaki being related to Senju may or may not mean that they root from the same DNA pool. But it does not exclude that those roots might be more ancient than the Sage himself. I personally don't think this is the case but truth is I can't exclude that possibility based on the info the manga gives us, and so can't any of you.

    Now as pure speculation, the Uzumaki clan was wiped out during the wars because people fear them. If some one would have found as Madara did the truth about the Senju and the Uchiha and the link between them and the Uzumaki, perhaps that link being that Uzumaki is the root of both clans then maybe that would explain why the clan was wiped out, so that a new Sage of Six Paths would not born naturally. This theory gains additionaly support by the choice of Madara to entrust his eyes to Nagato because he was an Uzumaki. If all Madara needed was an Uchiha or a Senju there were still some for the take back in Konoha, young ones that he could modulate, trick and educate towards becoming his servants and followers yet he chose an Uzumaki that could use all chakra affinities, something neither Madara nor Obito have shown to be capable of doing... Just some thoughts, mainly wild speculation but hey...

    Tobi did turn out to be Obito, so anything is possible no matter how stupid it sounds!

    Hope those five points were clarifying for you lot who has difficulties on figuring facts from speculation. If you agree on any of them feel free to post why.

    INO
     
         

  2. #2
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    Obviously there is an error in the tittle, there is a "been" missing.
     
         

  3. #3
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At the Round Table
    Posts
    13,682
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_> <_<
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    I've never seen a thread without a reply. That is why i just posted this.
     
         

  4. #4
    <(,(.(,(,'.),).),)> all2ss7000sss100sspt09's Avatar
    Status
    all2ss7000sss100sspt09 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    naruto is half uzumaki thats why his hair is not red my brother! but most uzumakis does have red hair its just 1.5 you see a different hair uzumakio expect naruto /:

    2. uzumaki ''might not'' be the clan if uzumaki were uchiha and senju as one, mito in old age would have the rinnegan! why do people overrate uzumaki so damn much these days?! the sage used his tools to defeat the beast and thats it

    3. i agree, each clan has its ancestor

    4, yeah he did not make chakra but discovered it!
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    30,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    1. We don't know if that guy was an Uzumaki too. How do we know Nagato's mom and Kushina weren't the only Uzumaki to have kids outside the clan? If they married inside the clan, then it makes sense that all Uzumaki have red hair as that trait is preserved.

    2. That's speculation. The Sage had to have a family yes, but I doubt it's Uzumaki, as Sage=Senju + Uchiha. Since Uzumaki<Senju, Uzumaki cannot =Sage. Also, the term illogical doesn't apply to manga/anime.

    3. He's the father of the current Shinobi World.

    4. The manga blatantly states the Sage was the first to understand chakra and used this wisdom to create ninjutsu. He didn't create all the ninjutsu we've seen, but he was the first to utilize chakra for ninjutsu.

    5. That last part makes some sense.
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoOne View Post
    Ok just to clarify some things that no one seems to be contesting:

    - Not all Uzumakis in the manga have red hair, this is as stupid as it gets. The Name of the show is NARUTO who is blond of hair and is an Uzumaki! Nagato's father in the anime had his hair black, the mother had his hair red, so as in reality children get some traits from both parents rendering the hair colour as hint rather than a must as if the person is or is not from a certain clan.

    - The So6P's clan or origin was not specified, but in no where is it stated that he had no place of birth or family. And as I think it would be a pretty important thing to tell if the sage was like a wonder who came into this world without a mother or father I tend to logically believe that he had parents. These parents as all humans ought to had parents of their own and so on. That defines a family which is a clan. Therefore the sage had a clan of birth, we simply do not know which was it. Most likely it no longer exists bu surely it did at a time. And the Uzumaki might just be it.

    - The So6P was not the father of all shinobi, he was a priest that preached Ninjutso and taught it to all man kind, village by village, hence why there were so many different Ninja clans and villages at the time of Hashirama.

    - The So6P did not create chakra, nor seals nor chakra manipulation and most likely he didn't creat Ninjutso either, he only preached it. The source of all of that was the Juubi. Most likely there were others at the time of the sage who practiced Ninjutso or other forms of chakra manipulation as well, i.e. the person who taught the So6P the basics as no one borns taught.

    - On the same line of thought the only clans we can exclude from existing prior to the sage are the Senju and the Uchiha. The Uzumaki being related to Senju may or may not mean that they root from the same DNA pool. But it does not exclude that those roots might be more ancient than the Sage himself. I personally don't think this is the case but truth is I can't exclude that possibility based on the info the manga gives us, and so can't any of you.

    Now as pure speculation, the Uzumaki clan was wiped out during the wars because people fear them. If some one would have found as Madara did the truth about the Senju and the Uchiha and the link between them and the Uzumaki, perhaps that link being that Uzumaki is the root of both clans then maybe that would explain why the clan was wiped out, so that a new Sage of Six Paths would not born naturally. This theory gains additionaly support by the choice of Madara to entrust his eyes to Nagato because he was an Uzumaki. If all Madara needed was an Uchiha or a Senju there were still some for the take back in Konoha, young ones that he could modulate, trick and educate towards becoming his servants and followers yet he chose an Uzumaki that could use all chakra affinities, something neither Madara nor Obito have shown to be capable of doing... Just some thoughts, mainly wild speculation but hey...

    Tobi did turn out to be Obito, so anything is possible no matter how stupid it sounds!

    Hope those five points were clarifying for you lot who has difficulties on figuring facts from speculation. If you agree on any of them feel free to post why.

    INO
    How is your opinion factual?

    Where are the manga scans that say that the sage didn't create ninjutsu?

    Naruto's half-Uzumaki, half-Namikaze. And had the Sandaime Hokage wanted his identity to be known, his name would have been Naruto Namikaze anyways; but I do agree where you say not all the Uzumaki had red hair:


    Most of this is speculation.
     
         

  7. #7
    RUDRA SAGE Paintry4's Avatar
    Status
    Paintry4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    catmandu
    Posts
    2,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    Great theory u have a blowing mind.
     
         

  8. #8
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by all2ss7000sss100sspt09 View Post
    naruto is half uzumaki thats why his hair is not red my brother! but most uzumakis does have red hair its just 1.5 you see a different hair uzumakio expect naruto /:

    2. uzumaki ''might not'' be the clan if uzumaki were uchiha and senju as one, mito in old age would have the rinnegan! why do people overrate uzumaki so damn much these days?! the sage used his tools to defeat the beast and thats it

    3. i agree, each clan has its ancestor

    4, yeah he did not make chakra but discovered it!
    Tell me true. Do you know for a fact that both Nagato parents were Uzumaki? Do you know for a fact that both Sasuke's parents were Uchiha? Do you know for a fact that every body that belongs to a clan have both parents of that same clan? Does this sound fishy to you? Obviously people do not marry inside the family, that's one of the simplest explanations why the eyes of the Uchiha were "diluted" across time.

    Now claiming Mito would have awaken the Rinnegan in time is as easily backed up as claiming that all Uchihas would have awaken their three tomoe sharingans and MS, given time. Which everybody knows it's not true. As what we were given to understand some Uchihas did not unlock the sharingan at all. So obviously there's more to it than blood. A truly exceptional person must emerge in order to advance forward. For the EMS it took all generations up to Madara. So why would Mito need to unlock the Rinnegan in order for me to be right?

    As for the credit to discover chakra there is absolutely no evidence to support your claim. No where is it written that the Sage invented Ninjutso or much less discovered chakra. It's stated he was the strongest of his time and if any thing that implies that others like him were versed in the arts of chakra manipulation.

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    1. We don't know if that guy was an Uzumaki too. How do we know Nagato's mom and Kushina weren't the only Uzumaki to have kids outside the clan? If they married inside the clan, then it makes sense that all Uzumaki have red hair as that trait is preserved.
    That's simple genetics, firstly for a clan to exist it needs too families, the male and the female meaning that no blood line is 100% pure, ever. Then comes up the simple fact that you need a significant genetic pool in order to maintain a blood line. This is called critical genetic pool, below which value there is a degeneration on blood and people simply die because their too weak to live. Finally all clans are defined by one side. Some cultures take the clan of their mothers others from their fathers, but there must always be new blood into a clan otherwise it dies.
    On some royal families there was the practice of marrying brother to sister, as the Egyptians did, but the king title passed down through the female, this ensured that half the blood remained the same but it also gave room for new blood. Archeologists and Anthropologists now believe that no Farao ever gave birth to it's royal children since the 3rd dynasty. And that none of the royal children ever had the same Father. Adding to this it was customary to the Farao taking several of his "sisters" as wives this mechanism gave additional space for more blood renovation all while the people still believed that the blood was pure. That's why the system was strong for such a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    2. That's speculation. The Sage had to have a family yes, but I doubt it's Uzumaki, as Sage=Senju + Uchiha. Since Uzumaki<Senju, Uzumaki cannot =Sage. Also, the term illogical doesn't apply to manga/anime.
    I'm not saying it's a fact that the Sage's clan was Uzumaki all I'm saying is that you can't dismiss that possibility. As for speculation I point your statement Uzumaki<Senju, I defy you to find the manga scan where anyone says that exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    3. He's the father of the current Shinobi World.
    He's a metaphoric father to a world where Ninjutso plays a major role. He fathered only two, but taught(preached to) many more.

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    4. The manga blatantly states the Sage was the first to understand chakra and used this wisdom to create ninjutsu. He didn't create all the ninjutsu we've seen, but he was the first to utilize chakra for ninjutsu.
    The manga says that he's knowledge of chakra allowed him to create Ninjutso, but chakra manipulation goes far beyong Ninjutso, there are sealing techniques for example which are not Ninjutso, the powers of the dojutso are not Ninjutso either although they do allow for some ninjutso and boost other.

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    5. That last part makes some sense.
    I'm glad it does.
     
         

  9. #9
    Neji Hyuga raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freedom is in choosing when
    and what to die for
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    I spotted a mistake in the last part. You say Nagato could use all chakra affinities because he was an Uzumaki (and that's the reason Madara chose him) You are wrong. That's only because he was entrusted with the rinnegan. The use of all chakra nature is one of the abilities given by the rinnegan.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    Well done, well thought out.
     
         

  11. #11
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    I spotted a mistake in the last part. You say Nagato could use all chakra affinities because he was an Uzumaki (and that's the reason Madara chose him) You are wrong. That's only because he was entrusted with the rinnegan. The use of all chakra nature is one of the abilities given by the rinnegan.
    No. That was not what I meant at all. I wasn't implying that Uzumaki's can use all chakra affinities, I was merely stating that apart from the Sage of Six Paths the only one who's Rinnegan enabled to use all chakra affinities was Nagato. Neither Tobi nor Madara have shown to be blessed by this "rinnegan trait".
    On the other hand it was never stated that the Rinnegan was the single or even one of the reasons why the sage could control all chakra affinities. All that was implied by the manga was that the Sage could use all chakra affinities and had the eyes, and then Nagato was able to master all of them as well.
    The link between the two was an assumption made by the manga followers but it was never actually stated in the manga. The fact that the Uchiha with Rinnegan never showed (thus far) the ability to use all chakra affinities empowers the theory that the Sage was in fact an Uzumaki.

    Resume:
    The Sage had the eyes and could use all chakra affinities
    Nagato had the eyes and could use all chakra affinities
    Madara and Obito have the eyes and can't use all chakra affinities (thus far)
    Then
    It's possible that the eyes only are not enough, and that makes it plausible that the Sage was closer to an Uzumaki than to an Uchiha.

    Being as it is that the Uchiha came from the Sage himself this only makes it even more likely for the Sage to be an Uzumaki.
     
         

  12. #12
    Neji Hyuga raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freedom is in choosing when
    and what to die for
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    I would agree with you but I remember Jiraiya saying that it's the Rinnegan that allowed you to use all the chakra affinities ( he said that while training Nagato ). imo the main reason why they haven't used that trait so far it's simply because they don't know many other jutsu of different affinities. Nagato could use any elemental jutsu but he had to learn them first. Madara was probably too old to learn new jutsus when he got the Rinnegan ( plus he gave them up afterward ) and Obito only recently got his
     
         

  13. #13
    Neji Hyuga raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freedom is in choosing when
    and what to die for
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    @IamNoOne I really get your point. But your sole evidence is the fact that Madara and Obito haven't used other jutsus so far. Check above for my reply to that. Absence of proof is not proof of absence. And Jiraiya clearly stated that the rinnegan is what gives you access to all affinities. What you say is logical but improbable. I think only the eyes matter, being an uzumaki is just a great bonus.
    We'll have to wait for the sage's clan
    Sorry for the double post, I'm on my phone and I'm limited in characters
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Takeshi Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Over Here! No! Over There!
    Posts
    1,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    Who cares u admit in your name that you're a nobody. Lmao...jk. I see what u mean
     
         

  15. #15
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    As for Madara being too old, I already wrote a theory on this, and to sum it up he had plenty of time imo.
    As for the excuse of not knowing the techniques, Obito clearly preformed them with the Edo's Jinchurikis so that doesn't fly for him. He is not using them now on his own simply because he can't.
     
         

  16. #16
    Neji Hyuga raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freedom is in choosing when
    and what to die for
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    It was the jinchuuriki's jutsus. Not Obito's. Obito barely uses anything but kamui. And in the narutoverse, he hasn't got the rinnegan for long, plus he had to prepare for the war. That leaves little time for training in unnecessary jutsus, the paths alone are powerful. And what do you make of the rinnegan's abilities ? The fact that ''use of all chakra types'' is one of them cannot be denied, it has been stated many times. Look in naruto wikia for more links. Your genes have nothing to do with that
     
         

  17. #17
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    It was the jinchuuriki's jutsus. Not Obito's. Obito barely uses anything but kamui. And in the narutoverse, he hasn't got the rinnegan for long, plus he had to prepare for the war. That leaves little time for training in unnecessary jutsus, the paths alone are powerful. And what do you make of the rinnegan's abilities ? The fact that ''use of all chakra types'' is one of them cannot be denied, it has been stated many times. Look in naruto wikia for more links. Your genes have nothing to do with that
    If you'd be so kind as to read this thread:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=284481 where I prove that ''use of all chakra types'' is not achievable simply by having the Rinnegan and therefore is not a Rinnegan ability..
    In the same thread I also explain why Edo Tensei users actually need to know how to preform the techniques. May I refer that Kabuto had loads of time to prepare and learn everything.
    And that Obito has a sharingan and therefore only needs to see the techniques once + Zetsu recorded every single battle worth seeing so that Obito could actually see for himself. Never wonder why this was? If Tobi only needed to know what happened a resume/report would suffice, but he wants to see it. Just like Kakashi, after watching a technique he will know how to do it.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    The Uzumaki clan wipe out is just like Avatar the Last Airbender


    just saying
     
         

  19. #19
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    That was definitely not my major point.. but I hope the majors got across.
     
         

  20. #20
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    Great post. I love the bit where you said anything can happen even if it sounds stupid. I hate it when peoples say that such and such isn't going to happen. thanks for making this.

    INO
     
         

  21. #21
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Great post. I love the bit where you said anything can happen even if it sounds stupid. I hate it when peoples say that such and such isn't going to happen. thanks for making this.

    INO
    Well if it's possible it can't be ruled out and if it's as likely from logical point of view then it's as safe a bet as anyone else's. I didn't think Tobi could ever be Obito, but he was so.. anything is possible.
     
         

  22. #22
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    Monks have clans?
     
         

  23. #23
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    In a world structured by clans everybody belongs/was born to/into a clan.
     
         

  24. #24
    Neji Hyuga raziel777's Avatar
    Status
    raziel777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I am free
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freedom is in choosing when
    and what to die for
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoOne View Post
    If you'd be so kind as to read this thread:http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=284481 where I prove that ''use of all chakra types'' is not achievable simply by having the Rinnegan and therefore is not a Rinnegan ability..
    In the same thread I also explain why Edo Tensei users actually need to know how to preform the techniques. May I refer that Kabuto had loads of time to prepare and learn everything.
    And that Obito has a sharingan and therefore only needs to see the techniques once + Zetsu recorded every single battle worth seeing so that Obito could actually see for himself. Never wonder why this was? If Tobi only needed to know what happened a resume/report would suffice, but he wants to see it. Just like Kakashi, after watching a technique he will know how to do it.
    You are wrong ( bold part ) seeing a tech doesnt automatically allow you to use it. You have to be skilled enough to be able to use the tech. That's why people think kakashi is such a skilled sharingan user, his ninjutsu copy cat capabilities far exceed that of any uchiha we've been shown even Itachi acknowledge that fact.
    The Sharingan's third and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to copy almost any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other kekkei genkai techniques. The user can memorise ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near-perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as their own, or even modify them to create their own new techniques, much like Sasuke Uchiha's Lion Combo. In order to reproduce a copied technique, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. A prime example is Rock Lee's brand of taijutsu. While Sasuke was able to copy some of Lee's moves, they put a much more significant strain on him since he hadn't trained nearly as much as Lee had. In addition to physical skill and kekkei genkai techniques, the Sharingan cannot reproduce techniques dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with.


    You can say you have proven that use of all chakra types is not a rinnegan ability but the manga clearly stated otherwise. It has also been stated that one person is not limited to one chakra types, with enough training you can master all of them but it is extremely difficult to learn all of them in one lifetime.
    Because of the difficulty of mastering a nature and the time required to learn it, it is almost impossible for any one person to master all five natures through natural methods. However, those who possess the Rinnegan or Bashōsen can use all five elements, while Kakuzu got them by stealing other people's hearts. I got this from naruto wikia, I don't remember the exact chapter. It is one of the rinnegan abilities you can't just deny what have been said.

    Anyway this your theory, it just so happens that I dont agree with you. The manga will prove one of us wrong in the future. all we have to do is wait
     
         

  25. #25
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: (all facts) Some idiocies I've reading and felt the need to correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by raziel777 View Post
    You are wrong ( bold part ) seeing a tech doesnt automatically allow you to use it. You have to be skilled enough to be able to use the tech. That's why people think kakashi is such a skilled sharingan user, his ninjutsu copy cat capabilities far exceed that of any uchiha we've been shown even Itachi acknowledge that fact.
    The Sharingan's third and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to copy almost any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other kekkei genkai techniques. The user can memorise ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near-perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as their own, or even modify them to create their own new techniques, much like Sasuke Uchiha's Lion Combo. In order to reproduce a copied technique, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. A prime example is Rock Lee's brand of taijutsu. While Sasuke was able to copy some of Lee's moves, they put a much more significant strain on him since he hadn't trained nearly as much as Lee had. In addition to physical skill and kekkei genkai techniques, the Sharingan cannot reproduce techniques dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with.


    You can say you have proven that use of all chakra types is not a rinnegan ability but the manga clearly stated otherwise. It has also been stated that one person is not limited to one chakra types, with enough training you can master all of them but it is extremely difficult to learn all of them in one lifetime.
    Because of the difficulty of mastering a nature and the time required to learn it, it is almost impossible for any one person to master all five natures through natural methods. However, those who possess the Rinnegan or Bashōsen can use all five elements, while Kakuzu got them by stealing other people's hearts. I got this from naruto wikia, I don't remember the exact chapter. It is one of the rinnegan abilities you can't just deny what have been said.

    Anyway this your theory, it just so happens that I dont agree with you. The manga will prove one of us wrong in the future. all we have to do is wait
    I agree that anybody can learn all 5 in time and have stated as much before, but that only further proves that mastering all elements it's not a Rinnegan technique. The eyes help achieving that but they alone are not enough. If they were Madara and Obito would be using all 5 elements like Nagato did.

    As for Obito not being skilled enough to use the Sharingans copy abilities... lol not even you really believe that.

    But you are right, this is only a theory and time will prove me either wrong or right.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •