View Poll Results: do u think Uchihas Annihilation will lead to world peace?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let them burn in hell.

5 71.43%
  • No, they are a handsome clan !

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fight for what you believe in
    and be open to embrace other's
    beliefs.

Uchiha Massacre !

Well , i think that the uchiha incident has to be done so badly cuz none of them would grow up to be any good.
    If there were no uchiha in the first place they wouldn't be having all these fighting and bullshit about world peace.
    World peace will be achieved if the Uchiha ,all of them, including the remaining few, had been annihilated .
    I mean look at the whole shinobi world fighting two members and they are Uchiha. Orochimaru knew he could change the world if he got the Sharingan, cuz he knew it was Evil ! Even Sasuke has done terrible things with his eyes, meaning u can't provoke a Uchiha cuz they will ruin ur life forever. The only guy with the Sharingan who is a non-uchiha is Kakashi and he is using it right, then why would the Uchiha use their power for evil ? Is it because they inherited Madara's hatred ? Even Itachi used his eyes to hurt a comrade , and i know he means well but still...

Anyway, A World without Uchiha = World peace. What do u think?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this... The death you had
    imagined for me then?

Re: Uchiha Massacre !

No, there's been plenty of wars not involving the Uchiha.... No world peace, just like Nagato said, "Those who learn to love bears the risk of hatred." Hatred causes revenge, revenge cause deaths, and deaths cause wars.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Koha View Post
    No, there's been plenty of wars not involving the Uchiha.... No world peace, just like Nagato said, "Those who learn to love bears the risk of hatred." Hatred causes revenge, revenge cause deaths, and deaths cause wars.
    but if a non-uchiha got upset he won't be using brute force in return, what im saying that Uchihas has dojutsus that are dangerous if they used it ... most of their techs are deadly ... a non-uchiha won't cause that much destruction...it's giving a gun to a child@

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Exactly my thoughts

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

smh, senju are the bad ppl, they tried to opress the uchiha for no reason

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u also never know how other countries would react without the uchiha backing the leaf up, i say cloud village would destroy them

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by orochimaru View Post
    but if a non-uchiha got upset he won't be using brute force in return, what im saying that Uchihas has dojutsus that are dangerous if they used it ... most of their techs are deadly ... a non-uchiha won't cause that much destruction...it's giving a gun to a child@
    There's the Kaguya clan (Kimimaro's clan), the entire Mist village as they were fearful of ANYONE with a KKG, Orochimaru was power driven before wanting to attain the Sharingan, Gaara, there were plenty of Shinobi that would start wars, just because it's for their benefit. Didn't the 3rd Raikage try to have one of his Shinobi try to kidnap Hinata? .. And then tried to play the war card if there wasn't compensation for his death. There's plenty of things that could've started many wars that the Uchiha weren't involved in.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    smh, senju are the bad ppl, they tried to opress the uchiha for no reason
    Senju are good people... Uchiha made their move against them and they responded. Besides everyone knew of Madara badass intentions.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    beliefs.

There's the Kaguya clan (Kimimaro's clan), the entire Mist village as they were fearful of ANYONE with a KKG, Orochimaru was power driven before wanting to attain the Sharingan, Gaara, there were plenty of Shinobi that would start wars, just because it's for their benefit. Didn't the 3rd Raikage try to have one of his Shinobi try to kidnap Hinata? .. And then tried to play the war card if there wasn't compensation for his death. There's plenty of things that could've started many wars that the Uchiha weren't involved in.
    yeah i know, but the Uchihas are the worst type of enemies... they want to control everything... and they reach a certain level of power, they get obsessed with it and start treating everyone as inferior to them... they are hate-driven clan ... what i meant to say that if Uchiha didn't exist , this particular Ninja world war wouldn't have happened!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not on here much anymore
    but you can follow me on
    tumblr at
    alovelyalien.tumblr.com

Other wars have been had without the uchiha. Humans will always thirst for revenge which will lead to war. Even without the Uchiha, world peace would be unattainable.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeIsPerfection View Post
    Other wars have been had without the uchiha. Humans will always thirst for revenge which will lead to war. Even without the Uchiha, world peace would be unattainable.
    yup, this is true!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    imagined for me then?

yeah i know, but the Uchihas are the worst type of enemies... they want to control everything... and they reach a certain level of power, they get obsessed with it and start treating everyone as inferior to them... they are hate-driven clan ... what i meant to say that if Uchiha didn't exist , this particular Ninja world war wouldn't have happened!
    It was bound to happen, it just so happens that this one was articulated by an Uchiha. Further pushed along unintentionally by Kabuto... There are still plenty of Shinobi who are just like the Uchiha, maybe less hate driven, but megalomaniacs indeed. C'mon, don't be so one-sided. Haha think of Shisui :') He allowed Ao to live.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    beliefs.

It was bound to happen, it just so happens that this one was articulated by an Uchiha. Further pushed along unintentionally by Kabuto... There are still plenty of Shinobi who are just like the Uchiha, maybe less hate driven, but megalomaniacs indeed. C'mon, don't be so one-sided. Haha think of Shisui :') He allowed Ao to live.
    i agree ,and this logical . but Uchihas fighting are EXTREME ! They always make a scene. The massacre was a wise decision .

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not on here much anymore
    but you can follow me on
    tumblr at
    alovelyalien.tumblr.com

i agree ,and this logical . but Uchihas fighting are EXTREME ! They always make a scene. The massacre was a wise decision .
    Just the last part you said. I disagree. The massacre was terrible. Itachi was guilted into killing innocents who were likely to have known nothing of the conspiracy. Had he killed only the conspiritors, explained his motives clearly and made the survivors understand, it would have been wise. It would also probably prevent Sasuke's later actions.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    imagined for me then?

In the end you're right. If any Uchiha were allowed to survive, well.. They'd more than likely end up like Sasuke. =\

Depending on who was killed in the end though.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    imagined for me then?

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeIsPerfection View Post
    Just the last part you said. I disagree. The massacre was terrible. Itachi was guilted into killing innocents who were likely to have known nothing of the conspiracy. Had he killed only the conspiritors, explained his motives clearly and made the survivors understand, it would have been wise. It would also probably prevent Sasuke's later actions.
    Definitelyyyyyy this. ^

Excuse the double post. >.<

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well , i think that the uchiha incident has to be done so badly cuz none of them would grow up to be any good.
    If there were no uchiha in the first place they wouldn't be having all these fighting and bullshit about world peace.
    World peace will be achieved if the Uchiha ,all of them, including the remaining few, had been annihilated .
    I mean look at the whole shinobi world fighting two members and they are Uchiha. Orochimaru knew he could change the world if he got the Sharingan, cuz he knew it was Evil ! Even Sasuke has done terrible things with his eyes, meaning u can't provoke a Uchiha cuz they will ruin ur life forever. The only guy with the Sharingan who is a non-uchiha is Kakashi and he is using it right, then why would the Uchiha use their power for evil ? Is it because they inherited Madara's hatred ? Even Itachi used his eyes to hurt a comrade , and i know he means well but still...

Anyway, A World without Uchiha = World peace. What do u think?
    You are ABOSLUTEY WRONG.

This all stems from the edler brother. He was by birth right the successor amd he was cast aside and the position of ruler was given to the younger which is cheating out the elder. The uchihas were wronged from the begining and they cannot be blamed for their actions. Evrything the uchihas have done is justified. Which leads to

Senju and Uchiha Found Konoha.
    Then other clans joined konoha
    Selection of the Kage.

Back in the past, Uchiha had as much right as the Senju had to the Throne but the senju instead of giving the Tittle to their Co-op Heir to the Throne, decided to give it to anyone else and never gave a chances to the Uchiha instead a greedy corrupted senju konoha goverment. Like Political Parties.

Were the Blue party (senju), dint wanted the Red party (uchiha) on the Throne.

if konoha would had really wanted to make peace with the Uchiha or Talk about it, they would have done it.
    -Uchiha coulndt leave the village even when they created the village with the senjus, if they leave, konoha would have fear their ally, the enemy.
    -Konoha has the right to anihilate their allies to keep the power instead of sharing their power and avoiding unnesessary bloodshell.
    -Konoha dint wanted to pass the Tittle ''Hokage'' to the uchiha and make peace..
    -Harishama senju got peace with their ancestrous brothers 'the uchiha' and live in peace but Konoha decided to kill them and start the Circle of hate that bound them for generations.

Uchiha Sasuke will ''Pay the iron prices and take what is his by right''

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't worry! Making this thread proves u r an uchiha hater

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    beliefs.

Definitelyyyyyy this. ^

Excuse the double post. >.<
    np... but let's just say that the Sharingan persay is an evil weapon... cuz it's gotta be something... using special eye for u own self worth, that's what Orochimaru realized and wanted... cuz with evil intention, the sharingan will be a tool of mass destruction.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande / Cat <3

There will never be true peace even if all the Uchihas were killed and honestly I can see why they were planning a coup d'état, they were forced to live outside of the villiage they helped form.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharinganuser10 View Post
    You are ABOSLUTEY WRONG.

This all stems from the edler brother. He was by birth right the successor amd he was cast aside and the position of ruler was given to the younger which is cheating out the elder. The uchihas were wronged from the begining and they cannot be blamed for their actions. Evrything the uchihas have done is justified. Which leads to

Senju and Uchiha Found Konoha.
    Then other clans joined konoha
    Selection of the Kage.

Back in the past, Uchiha had as much right as the Senju had to the Throne but the senju instead of giving the Tittle to their Co-op Heir to the Throne, decided to give it to anyone else and never gave a chances to the Uchiha instead a greedy corrupted senju konoha goverment. Like Political Parties.

Were the Blue party (senju), dint wanted the Red party (uchiha) on the Throne.

if konoha would had really wanted to make peace with the Uchiha or Talk about it, they would have done it.
    -Uchiha coulndt leave the village even when they created the village with the senjus, if they leave, konoha would have fear their ally, the enemy.
    -Konoha has the right to anihilate their allies to keep the power instead of sharing their power and avoiding unnesessary bloodshell.
    -Konoha dint wanted to pass the Tittle ''Hokage'' to the uchiha and make peace..
    -Harishama senju got peace with their ancestrous brothers 'the uchiha' and live in peace but Konoha decided to kill them and start the Circle of hate that bound them for generations.

Uchiha Sasuke will ''Pay the iron prices and take what is his by right''
    If they were wronged , then why did Itachi assisted the massacre ? We love Itachi and wev seen how good he is and how he loved his village, he knew his clan are evil and so did the Senju before him, if they took power , things would change for the worse.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by dirklyn View Post
    Don't worry! Making this thread proves u r an uchiha hater
    i din't make this thread to prove anything... and u are wrong, i love the uchiha and am a huge fan of Itachi , all i said was telling that all Shinobi are fighting against Uchihas for world peace, what does that say to you ? Liking has nothing to do with this thread.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    There will never be true peace even if all the Uchihas were killed and honestly I can see why they were planning a coup d'état, they were forced to live outside of the villiage they helped form.
    Well, when u put it that way, it makes sense to me, but all i wanna know why did Itachi assisted with the massacre?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande / Cat <3

Well, when u put it that way, it makes sense to me, but all i wanna know why did Itachi assisted with the massacre?
    He didn't want a war between the Uchiha's and Konoha and he choose to side with Konoha. plus if he didn't do it Danzo would of got someone else to kill them and his brother would of been killed to.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes

The uchihas are powerful that is why they are considered as a major threat but the massacre of the uchihas would never lend to peace bcos hatred flow in the ninja world.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»