Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

Scorps and Madara Uchiha's Bio/Ability Permission thread!

Permissions

Ok, our profiles are getting too crowded and its been hard to maintain an acurate level of control on the permissions issued for bios and other things requiring bio permission. Some vms get missed and we can't possibly hope to reply to everyone if this keeps up. Not only that but we like to keep a reccord of the permissions we issue and that has become impossible. So, we decided to make this joint thread to help us organize ourselves a bit better.

How will it work?
    Simple, if you want to ask me permission for a bio or an ability or something that requires an RP mod's permission to us (Scorps or Madara Uchiha), you will do so here and not on our profiles through VM/PM.

How do I do it?
    Simply use this template and check the thread on a daily basis to see when we reply.

PHP Code:
    [B]Asking permission for:[/B]
    [
    B]Moderator I'm asking permission to:[/B]
    [B]Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it:[/B]
    [B]Why do i want this ability/bio/etc:[/B]
    [B]Other bios I have:[/B]
    [B]Other data of relevance for consideration:[/B] 
    In the last point, please note its not mandatory but may help us understand why the permission should be given or why you deserve.

Note: this thread serves for permissions that would otherwise be given through VM/PM, not anything else. Every information you detail or provide is legally binding, meaning that lying or deceiving me will lead to harsh punishments. Don't use the thread for complaints, custom issues or for discussion of any kind. Failling to abide may lead to infractions or harsh replies or even a lifetime of "NO". By posting here you are agreeing to follow these guidelines and the rules of the forum and the RP and understand the punishments that may be issued for not doing so.

Last edited by Scorps; 01-23-2014 at 04:59 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

Asking permission for: Tobi biography with one eye and phasing technique.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes, I do.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Well, Tobii's personality always seemed to amuse me due to the fact it shares some common stuff with myself, I love how he wants to get ride of the current world because the fact the thing he believe on or loves is no longer exists. Also I have been using the sharingan since I stated role play till the end of 2011 I believe, I do know that I have Hyuga now, however I wanted to try something new.
    Other bios I have: Byakuran Hyuga and Hashirama Senju
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I am not after his power, don't really like power, I just want to role play with a biography that I truly like and shares some of my real life personality.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

Asking permission for: Tobi Bio = One Eye + Phasing
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes (Just will need your permission)
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Tobi's phasing technique was always in my top 5 (Ever since Whack-A-Mole jutsu), and I have just grown a fancy for the phasing technique. I also would like to try the Sharingan (I have always had a Hyuga), it would be a nice change, and Tobi is a cool character.
    Other bios I have: Lightning Farron (Ex-Dark Release...Changed to Nekura Clan) and also Hyuga Patrick Jane
    Other data of relevance for consideration: none at the moment, except thanks for reading through this

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamishiro View Post
    Asking permission for: Tobi biography with one eye and phasing technique.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Well, Tobii's personality always seemed to amuse me due to the fact it shares some common stuff with myself, I love how he wants to get ride of the current world because the fact the thing he believe on or loves is no longer exists. Also I have been using the sharingan since I stated role play till the end of 2011 I believe, I do know that I have Hyuga now, however I wanted to try something new.
    Other bios I have: Byakuran Hyuga and Hashirama Senju
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I am not after his power, don't really like power, I just want to role play with a biography that I truly like and shares some of my real life personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie.. View Post
    Asking permission for: Tobi Bio = One Eye + Phasing
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes (Just will need your permission)
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Tobi's phasing technique was always in my top 5 (Ever since Whack-A-Mole jutsu), and I have just grown a fancy for the phasing technique. I also would like to try the Sharingan (I have always had a Hyuga), it would be a nice change, and Tobi is a cool character.
    Other bios I have: Lightning Farron (Ex-Dark Release...Changed to Nekura Clan) and also Hyuga Patrick Jane
    Other data of relevance for consideration: none at the moment, except thanks for reading through this
    Both approved. I won't give any more Obito permissions until mid/end of january.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

Asking permission for: Akimichi Clan Jutsu
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because I just had an Akimichi bio approved/I like it's abilities
    Other bios I have:Akimichi Sengoku / Uchiha Ryuu
    Other data of relevance for consideration: There is nobody teaching Akimichi clan jutsu.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because once my akimichi is approved there aren't any senseis currently teaching it
    Other bios I have: King in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: My bio, unapproved but should be pretty soon

Last edited by Gèckö; 12-08-2012 at 11:07 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the words of the late,
    great Colonel Sanders:
    "I'm to drunk to taste
    this chicken "

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because I got my Choji bio approved.
    Other bios I have: Choji and Yamato
    Other data of relevance for consideration: There is nobody teaching Akimichi clan jutsu.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Asking permission for: Custom sensor with Smoke Ninjutsu biography

Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: In the rules it says and I quote: "Custom Characters that would like to have sensing abilities cannot have a Kekkei Genkai, Hiden ability, Mist Swordsmen Sword, 8IG or Sage Mode in the same bio." I don't think that Smoke Ninjutsu fits in any of those fields and that I should be able to have both sensing and Smoke on the same biography.

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I want something special that nobody has. I was thinking of a custom sensor but with something more special. I were digging through the old threads an rules and found out that one of the possibility is Smoke Ninjutsu. I though it would be cool to have it. I hope that it follows the rules and that you'll allow me to have it.^^

Other bios I have: Hanzō and Sandaime Kazekage (will be dropped if I succeed in making this biography)

Other data of relevance for consideration: Here's what RokuNR said when I asked him for the permission:

Picture if you trust me:

>>Link to the conversation<<

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Asking permission for: Standard Madara Biography

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: At this point in my RP career, I have tried to pursue Nagato a few times and I think at the moment I have gotten bored trying to pursue that bio. I think it's time to really test my skill and knowledge and do something unheard of (looking at what I need to do in the rules ofc). I'm a sensei and one of the perks of being which is that I can pursue the EMS in 2 months, and then the Rinnegan and wood afterwards if I pass the EMS test. I was given permission from Nexus to pursue MS but then you guys released the Madara rules so now I have to just calm my nerves and do this lol Madara is probably one of the strongest guys in the Manga right now and I think it will be a privilege to have this bio. I'm not much of a power abuser, so if the gunbai doesnt come auto, then I would like to have access to the gunbai within this bio I wouldnt abuse its power, but at the same time I am in Akatsuki so when it comes down to handling my duties I do need something for support on the battlefield if you know what I mean

Other bios I have: Ryoku & Orochimaru (I made a Hidan bio to replace Ryoku)

Other data of relevance for consideration: Im confident in my ability to know that I can accomplish such a feat down the road, if I use what I have learned these past 2 years in the RP and as a sensei to my advantage. Im steadily trying to improve and hone my abilities and this is yet another step in that process I'd like to be given.

Last edited by Obíto; 12-09-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Asking permission for: Sage Mode.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yup, Sage (unofficial) rank, mastery of earth, wind and water.sage
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I want this ability because I think it is an awesome ability, being unique and not many people posses it. It provides a well balanced and interesting style of rp and would be useful with elemental combinations, which I consider to be my strong point in rp. I have tried many times to get Sage Mode, and failed all times. Now I started to rp more actively again beside training people, and since I think I have enough knowledge and even enough skill to pass the test, I wanted to give it a try. I hope that you will give me permission so that I can start preparing for the battle test, I'm looking forward to it. Thanks in advance ^^
    Other bios I have: Noctis Lucis Caelum and Lightning Uchiha (both require some updates.)
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I already have one approval ([X]), thus only need one more.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soon...

Asking permission for: Paper Ninjutsu for Konan
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: To make my Konan bio more useful
    Other bios I have: Kokutsu bio in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: N/A

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because I just had an Akimichi bio approved/I like it's abilities
    Other bios I have:Akimichi Sengoku / Uchiha Ryuu
    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Raikage View Post
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because once my akimichi is approved there aren't any senseis currently teaching it
    Other bios I have: King in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: My bio, unapproved but should be pretty soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasnall View Post
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because I got my Choji bio approved.
    Other bios I have: Choji and Yamato
    This thread is for bio/abilities that requires the permission of an RP mod, not for training.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Asking permission for: Custom sensor with Smoke Ninjutsu biography

Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: In the rules it says and I quote: "Custom Characters that would like to have sensing abilities cannot have a Kekkei Genkai, Hiden ability, Mist Swordsmen Sword, 8IG or Sage Mode in the same bio." I don't think that Smoke Ninjutsu fits in any of those fields and that I should be able to have both sensing and Smoke on the same biography.

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I want something special that nobody has. I was thinking of a custom sensor but with something more special. I were digging through the old threads an rules and found out that one of the possibility is Smoke Ninjutsu. I though it would be cool to have it. I hope that it follows the rules and that you'll allow me to have it.^^

Other bios I have: Hanzō and Sandaime Kazekage (will be dropped if I succeed in making this biography)

Other data of relevance for consideration: Here's what RokuNR said when I asked him for the permission:

Picture if you trust me:

>>Link to the conversation<<
    You don't have my permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato.. View Post
    Asking permission for: Standard Madara Biography

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: At this point in my RP career, I have tried to pursue Nagato a few times and I think at the moment I have gotten bored trying to pursue that bio. I think it's time to really test my skill and knowledge and do something unheard of (looking at what I need to do in the rules ofc). I'm a sensei and one of the perks of being which is that I can pursue the EMS in 2 months, and then the Rinnegan and wood afterwards if I pass the EMS test. I was given permission from Nexus to pursue MS but then you guys released the Madara rules so now I have to just calm my nerves and do this lol Madara is probably one of the strongest guys in the Manga right now and I think it will be a privilege to have this bio. I'm not much of a power abuser, so if the gunbai doesnt come auto, then I would like to have access to the gunbai within this bio I wouldnt abuse its power, but at the same time I am in Akatsuki so when it comes down to handling my duties I do need something for support on the battlefield if you know what I mean

Other bios I have: Ryoku & Orochimaru (I made a Hidan bio to replace Ryoku)

Other data of relevance for consideration: Im confident in my ability to know that I can accomplish such a feat down the road, if I use what I have learned these past 2 years in the RP and as a sensei to my advantage. Im steadily trying to improve and hone my abilities and this is yet another step in that process I'd like to be given.
    You have my permission. I won't be giving anymore Madara permission for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo.. View Post
    Asking permission for: Sage Mode.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yup, Sage (unofficial) rank, mastery of earth, wind and water.sage
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I want this ability because I think it is an awesome ability, being unique and not many people posses it. It provides a well balanced and interesting style of rp and would be useful with elemental combinations, which I consider to be my strong point in rp. I have tried many times to get Sage Mode, and failed all times. Now I started to rp more actively again beside training people, and since I think I have enough knowledge and even enough skill to pass the test, I wanted to give it a try. I hope that you will give me permission so that I can start preparing for the battle test, I'm looking forward to it. Thanks in advance ^^
    Other bios I have: Noctis Lucis Caelum and Lightning Uchiha (both require some updates.)
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I already have one approval ([X]), thus only need one more.
    You have my permission

Quote Originally Posted by zenkutsu View Post
    Asking permission for: Paper Ninjutsu for Konan
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: To make my Konan bio more useful
    Other bios I have: Kokutsu bio in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: N/A
    This thread is for bio/abilities that requires the permission of an RP mod, not for training.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Asking permission for: Sage Mode
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes I do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I have always wanted sage mode ever since I joined the base I have worked hard in the rp to approve my rp skills and I feel I am final ready to take the sage mode test besides this I just love the abilities it grants its users and if I pass I will not absue the power of sage mode
    Other bios I have: Madara and Kenshin in Signture
    Other data of relevance for consideration:

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin.. View Post
    Asking permission for: Sage Mode
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes I do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I have always wanted sage mode ever since I joined the base I have worked hard in the rp to approve my rp skills and I feel I am final ready to take the sage mode test besides this I just love the abilities it grants its users and if I pass I will not absue the power of sage mode
    Other bios I have: Madara and Kenshin in Signture
    You don't have my permission to take the sage mode test.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobbys: crafting new jutsu

Asking permission for: 2nd Mizukage bio approval
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes I do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Becuase I also have a Mangetsu bio I think the 2nd Mizukage would be a spleded match seeing as how they are both Hozuki clan member's. Also I know of some training application threads so when 2nd Mizukage is approved I will get to training right away.
    Other bios I have: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=258370

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    Asking permission for: 2nd Mizukage bio approval
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes I do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Becuase I also have a Mangetsu bio I think the 2nd Mizukage would be a spleded match seeing as how they are both Hozuki clan member's. Also I know of some training application threads so when 2nd Mizukage is approved I will get to training right away.
    Other bios I have: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=258370
    I don't think this is what this thread is about. In this thread you have to ask permission to make restricted biographies.
    You are just asking for approval which is not allowed if I read Cali's profile correctly.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hobbys: crafting new jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by Obvious View Post
    I don't think this is what this thread is about. In this thread you have to ask permission to make restricted biographies.
    You are just asking for approval which is not allowed if I read Cali's profile correctly.
    Is that how it works?
    I saw a Madara bio get approval and I did not think Madara was a restricted bio? :[

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    Is that how it works?
    I saw a Madara bio get approval and I did not think Madara was a restricted bio? :[
    Then you have to check the biography rules. Ofcourse Madara is restricted, or else anyone would make him and be op. ^_^
    Anywho, I'm sorry Scorps for the spam. I'll stop now, just wanted to help out.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Asking permission for: Custom Sensor Bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I believe so.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Always have been a fan of the Sensor ability, I think it's unique and could be very fun and useful in Battle RP.
    Other bios I have: Mizuke Uchiha-(Very Outdated)-->Will drop if I'm able to make this bio.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I'm eager to improve my role-playing skills and really learning the "ins and outs" of what makes a good RPer. Also, I wish to be able to contribute to my village in a unique way and I think having this bio would allow me to, plus I know I'd really enjoy a bio of this kind.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuke View Post
    Asking permission for: Custom Sensor Bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I believe so.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Always have been a fan of the Sensor ability, I think it's unique and could be very fun and useful in Battle RP.
    Other bios I have: Mizuke Uchiha-(Very Outdated)-->Will drop if I'm able to make this bio.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I'm eager to improve my role-playing skills and really learning the "ins and outs" of what makes a good RPer. Also, I wish to be able to contribute to my village in a unique way and I think having this bio would allow me to, plus I know I'd really enjoy a bio of this kind.
    permission granted.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Asking permission for: A custom sensory biography.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: To the extent of my knowledge, Yes.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I prefer the stealthy hide-and-seek style of combat when RPing. Oftentimes I'm challenged to hide my location and be able to locate my opponent at the same time, and educated guesses can only be made so many time.
    Other bios I have: My Kurapika bio in my sig and this little ole pal I'm finally replacing http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=100389
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I'll be making my new bio a sensor and absolutely nothing else.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kurapika View Post
    Asking permission for: A custom sensory biography.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: To the extent of my knowledge, Yes.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I prefer the stealthy hide-and-seek style of combat when RPing. Oftentimes I'm challenged to hide my location and be able to locate my opponent at the same time, and educated guesses can only be made so many time.
    Other bios I have: My Kurapika bio in my sig and this little ole pal I'm finally replacing http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=100389
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I'll be making my new bio a sensor and absolutely nothing else.
    permission granted.

for some time don't ask me about custom sensor bios please. i won't give anyone else permission for quite some time.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best

Asking permission for: Ink with my incoming Nekura biography.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: During my fight with Mathias on my sensei test, i really liked that special ability specially that it depends all on the one's creativity.
    Other bios I have: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=255433 & http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=231184
    Other data of relevance for consideration: N/a

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    August.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamishiro View Post
    Asking permission for: Ink with my incoming Nekura biography.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: During my fight with Mathias on my sensei test, i really liked that special ability specially that it depends all on the one's creativity.
    Other bios I have: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=255433 & http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=231184
    Other data of relevance for consideration: N/a
    You don't have my permission since you never had a Sai bio before and i don't see where as a nakura that would be part of the bio's own charm. Mathias has it because he had asai bio before. Also, wanting an ability because others have it is a non event. A wrong preposition.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Asking permission for: 4th Raikage Test
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Well I've been on this site for nearly a year and I want to use a battle test to just that, test myself and see where my skill really stacks up. Also the 4th is one of my favorite characters in naruto and I figured it'd be fun to use him
    Other bios I have: Broly (red letters) and the ice king (blue letters) in my sig.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: This is my first bio test ._. And if you don't think I'm ready I will not seek out another mods permission.

Last edited by -Broly-; 12-14-2012 at 07:35 PM.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... Last»