Page 2 of 29 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status or
    wealth

Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

Asking permission for: A custom sensory biography.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: To the extent of my knowledge, Yes.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I prefer the stealthy hide-and-seek style of combat when RPing. Oftentimes I'm challenged to hide my location and be able to locate my opponent at the same time, and educated guesses can only be made so many time.
    Other bios I have: My Kurapika bio in my sig and this little ole pal I'm finally replacing http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=100389
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I'll be making my new bio a sensor and absolutely nothing else.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Kurapika View Post
    Asking permission for: A custom sensory biography.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: To the extent of my knowledge, Yes.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I prefer the stealthy hide-and-seek style of combat when RPing. Oftentimes I'm challenged to hide my location and be able to locate my opponent at the same time, and educated guesses can only be made so many time.
    Other bios I have: My Kurapika bio in my sig and this little ole pal I'm finally replacing http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=100389
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I'll be making my new bio a sensor and absolutely nothing else.
    permission granted.

for some time don't ask me about custom sensor bios please. i won't give anyone else permission for quite some time.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Sara is The Best

Asking permission for: Ink with my incoming Nekura biography.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes, I do.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: During my fight with Mathias on my sensei test, i really liked that special ability specially that it depends all on the one's creativity.
    Other bios I have: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=255433 & http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=231184
    Other data of relevance for consideration: N/a

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamishiro View Post
    Asking permission for: Ink with my incoming Nekura biography.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes, I do.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: During my fight with Mathias on my sensei test, i really liked that special ability specially that it depends all on the one's creativity.
    Other bios I have: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=255433 & http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=231184
    Other data of relevance for consideration: N/a
    You don't have my permission since you never had a Sai bio before and i don't see where as a nakura that would be part of the bio's own charm. Mathias has it because he had asai bio before. Also, wanting an ability because others have it is a non event. A wrong preposition.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Asking permission for: 4th Raikage Test
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Well I've been on this site for nearly a year and I want to use a battle test to just that, test myself and see where my skill really stacks up. Also the 4th is one of my favorite characters in naruto and I figured it'd be fun to use him
    Other bios I have: Broly (red letters) and the ice king (blue letters) in my sig.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: This is my first bio test ._. And if you don't think I'm ready I will not seek out another mods permission.

Last edited by -Broly-; 12-14-2012 at 08:35 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    Asking permission for: 4th Raikage Test
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Well I've been on this site for nearly a year and I want to use a battle test to just that, test myself and see where my skill really stacks up. Also the 4th is one of my favorite characters in naruto and I figured it'd be fun to use him
    Other bios I have: Broly (red letters) and the ice king (blue letters) in my sig.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: This is my first bio test ._. And if you don't think I'm ready I will not seek out another mods permission.
    Everyone deserves a first try. You have my permission.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.

Asking permission for: Uchiha Madara
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I do.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I want this bio simply because it's the best choice out there as a canon Uchiha atm, in my opinion at least. I've had custom bio's with pic's of Madara in the past in order to loop-hole through the bio rules about Madara in order to attain his stunningly handsom necrophilic good look's.
    Other bios I have: Gureggu Uchiha, グレッグ·サスケ | Nasashi, The Samurai Of peace. 無皇刃譚
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I have possessed the Sharingan for many year's, I have complete understand over the Sharingans ability's. Honestly I may be one of the few who are actually capable of using it's ability's properly. I achieved three tomoe Sharingan under the training of Scarface a very long time ago. Most of my battle history consists of me using an Uchiha character, it's time for me to move up. Please do not stop me from fulfilling my destiny! < Wouldn't blame you if you just declined for that last sentence lol, and you never replied to my vm ^^.

Status
    Apr 2011

Asking permission for: Spider Contract
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes my only summoning contract I have is Snakes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Cause I thought about ti and spiders seem to be a unique and versatile contract that can be useful to me and Amegakure.
    Other bios I have: Korra and Madara in my sign
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I have had snakes ever since I signed it and would enjoy a contract that can be deadly as snakes. Spiders seem like it would be a perfect second summoning and I will help show how it can great. There is no sensei currently that can teach this contract.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Korra~ View Post
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes my only summoning contract I have is Snakes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Cause I thought about ti and spiders seem to be a unique and versatile contract that can be useful to me and Amegakure.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I have had snakes ever since I signed it and would enjoy a contract that can be deadly as snakes. Spiders seem like it would be a perfect second summoning and I will help show how it can great. There is no sensei currently that can teach this contract.
    Kidōmaru is the holder of the contract. Why not make a Kidōmaru bio?

Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Asking permission for: Custom Storm Release
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes, I completed both my Lightning and Water training
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I haven't seen a lot of people on the base with storm (I believe non actually), and it fit's goot with the personalities of the bio's I want to use it for (Harry or Jack Sparrow).
    Other bios I have: Gold (Johnny Uchiha) and Silver (Harry James Potter) in my sig.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I only recently completed by basic stuff, which I loved doing. But I want to learn more things, so I decided to go for things like Kekkei Genkai's, now starting with Storm.

Status
    Mar 2009
    What is a Jana?

Asking permission for: Standard Madara Biography
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I want this biography because it interested me and Madara Uchiha has been my favorite character from the very start. Since this day I've been taking several biography tests like Onoki and Gaara, I've failed them several times and took them more than one or two times, Well, that's in the past and a pretty long time ago and have the feeling if I will take the EMS test, than I will be pretty capable of handling the situation I will be in and show the tester my knowledge of what the sharingan is capable of. However, While I was absent, I've came back and wanted to look what has changed here in the base and seen that we're capable of making Madara biography's (which I was waiting for for a very long time) I was interested in in the biography that's why I'm actually back, and think I'm ready to make one, fight with it and eventually try to take the EMS test. Some time ago I PM'ed Rei asking for MS permission while I had a Sasuke biography, she said that I could take a test If I had a valid sensei status which I didn't had. However she said that If I was a sensei, then I had her permission because I had the Sasuke biography for a pretty long time (In 2010 till end 2010) and was actually pretty good with it and started with the first tomoe until I reached the third tomoe with a hard together with Liliana and Akiza. However, I think that the Standard Madara Uchiha biography would be the perfect biography to get me back in shape because of my absence and already Informed Nexus that I want to become a sensei again.
    Other bios I have: Mirajane <- Going to drop that biography and Makarov <- Going to update it and change it into a Makarov Kiyoshi without Akimichi abilities.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I am actually pretty confidant about the fact to not abuse this biography, and put all my knowledge I've learned these past three years into this biography.

Last edited by Jokey; 12-17-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    know thy self

Asking permission for: Sage Mode.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes,am currently at Sage rank (unofficial),I have mastery over all the basics and I have signed the toad contract.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: well,I have been staying in the shadows for a while now(inactive due to RL issues) but now,I feel is time for me to get back into game and I think the best way to do so,is to right my wrongs,as I have tested for Sage mode some time last year and passed the written test but failed the battle part but after a one year of tactical rehabilitation,I think am worth another shot at it and I hope somehow, you consider me. Also... I don't plan on testing for sm just because I see it, as an un achieved goal nor because I have a lust for power but for its uniqueness and simplicity and I have no intention of abusing this ability in anyway because I believe in decent rping..thank you.
    Other bios I have:Zeus And Kratos (both require few updates) and am on the verge of making a non-KG bio if I magically get the opportunity to test for this ability
    Other data of relevance for consideration: sometime ago I got a go ahead order to test & learn for sm again (which I never did) after I failed the previous sm test,which was allowed by nexus. (convo),but this doesn't mean anything,as I still have to ask another Rp mod for permission if somehow,you granted me yours.

Last edited by Magic..; 12-17-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Rin Okumura View Post
    Asking permission for: Uchiha Madara
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I do.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I want this bio simply because it's the best choice out there as a canon Uchiha atm, in my opinion at least. I've had custom bio's with pic's of Madara in the past in order to loop-hole through the bio rules about Madara in order to attain his stunningly handsom necrophilic good look's.
    Other bios I have: Gureggu Uchiha, グレッグ·サスケ | Nasashi, The Samurai Of peace. 無皇刃譚
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I have possessed the Sharingan for many year's, I have complete understand over the Sharingans ability's. Honestly I may be one of the few who are actually capable of using it's ability's properly. I achieved three tomoe Sharingan under the training of Scarface a very long time ago. Most of my battle history consists of me using an Uchiha character, it's time for me to move up. Please do not stop me from fulfilling my destiny! < Wouldn't blame you if you just declined for that last sentence lol, and you never replied to my vm ^^.
    Like i said some posts back, I won't be giving anymore Madara bio permissions for a big while. Too many were made already and i will only allow it for special cases.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Korra~ View Post
    Not a bio permission. For these issues you need to talk to Caliburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kākashi View Post
    Kidōmaru is the holder of the contract. Why not make a Kidōmaru bio?
    If you aren't posting to ask a permission for a bio that requires permission, don't post. Next time I'll infract you for spamming

Quote Originally Posted by -Severus Snape- View Post
    Asking permission for: Custom Storm Release
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes, I completed both my Lightning and Water training
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I haven't seen a lot of people on the base with storm (I believe non actually), and it fit's goot with the personalities of the bio's I want to use it for (Harry or Jack Sparrow).
    Other bios I have: Gold (Johnny Uchiha) and Silver (Harry James Potter) in my sig.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I only recently completed by basic stuff, which I loved doing. But I want to learn more things, so I decided to go for things like Kekkei Genkai's, now starting with Storm.
    You have my permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jokey View Post
    Asking permission for: Standard Madara Biography
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I want this biography because it interested me and Madara Uchiha has been my favorite character from the very start. Since this day I've been taking several biography tests like Onoki and Gaara, I've failed them several times and took them more than one or two times, Well, that's in the past and a pretty long time ago and have the feeling if I will take the EMS test, than I will be pretty capable of handling the situation I will be in and show the tester my knowledge of what the sharingan is capable of. However, While I was absent, I've came back and wanted to look what has changed here in the base and seen that we're capable of making Madara biography's (which I was waiting for for a very long time) I was interested in in the biography that's why I'm actually back, and think I'm ready to make one, fight with it and eventually try to take the EMS test. Some time ago I PM'ed Rei asking for MS permission while I had a Sasuke biography, she said that I could take a test If I had a valid sensei status which I didn't had. However she said that If I was a sensei, then I had her permission because I had the Sasuke biography for a pretty long time (In 2010 till end 2010) and was actually pretty good with it and started with the first tomoe until I reached the third tomoe with a hard together with Liliana and Akiza. However, I think that the Standard Madara Uchiha biography would be the perfect biography to get me back in shape because of my absence and already Informed Nexus that I want to become a sensei again.
    Other bios I have: Mirajane <- Going to drop that biography and Makarov <- Going to update it and change it into a Makarov Kiyoshi without Akimichi abilities.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I am actually pretty confidant about the fact to not abuse this biography, and put all my knowledge I've learned these past three years into this biography.
    Like i said some posts back, I won't be giving anymore Madara bio permissions for a big while. Too many were made already and i will only allow it for special cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Asking permission for: Sage Mode.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes,am currently at Sage rank (unofficial),I have mastery over all the basics and I have signed the toad contract.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: well,I have been staying in the shadows for a while now(inactive due to RL issues) but now,I feel is time for me to get back into game and I think the best way to do so,is to right my wrongs,as I have tested for Sage mode some time last year and passed the written test but failed the battle part but after a one year of tactical rehabilitation,I think am worth another shot at it and I hope somehow, you consider me. Also... I don't plan on testing for sm just because I see it, as an un achieved goal nor because I have a lust for power but for its uniqueness and simplicity and I have no intention of abusing this ability in anyway because I believe in decent rping..thank you.
    Other bios I have:Zeus And Kratos (both require few updates) and am on the verge of making a non-KG bio if I magically get the opportunity to test for this ability
    Other data of relevance for consideration: sometime ago I got a go ahead order to test & learn for sm again (which I never did) after I failed the previous sm test,which was allowed by nexus. (convo),but this doesn't mean anything,as I still have to ask another Rp mod for permission if somehow,you granted me yours.
    You have my permission

Status
    Jun 2011
    I'm tired

Asking permission for: Custom Dark release biography
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes I do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: because I have always found dark release interesting and feel I would love using its technquies I have been a member here for awhile now and i have had bios belonging to mostly Uchiha I actually only have had Uchiha bios and my one Yuki biography so I feel it's time to change it up a bit and try other abilities so I would like permission for a custom dark release bio
    Other bios I have: Madara Uchiha and Himura Kenshin
    Other data of relevance for consideration:

Status
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!

Asking permission for: smoke for my Gabriel bio
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/con...2276&u2=156772 convo of member willing to teach me.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: hope so
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: because I want to gain ability's that seem fitting to my bio's and well this seems to fit I think.also I am really getting into rp would like to push the boundary's and learn something unique not just basic's and nin and gen.
    Other bios I have: Gabriel and rojuro otoribashi both in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I have begun doton, suiton, Fuuton, raiton, kenjutsu, and ninjutsu.
    Also when I get to where I feel I am strong enough with rp my goal is to defeat all of the blue named mod's it is a high goal but hey why set a low standard for myself. I just wish to learn and have fun.

Last edited by Rojuro; 12-24-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Became a man by myself, only
    father was time.

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because Dark release is a pretty interesting ability, plus I've always liked the ability to absorb and shoot back someone's powers. The biggest reason is because it'll really fit the Bio character I'm choosing. ^_^
    Other bios I have: Kakuzu in sig. | Heiwashi Hyuga in sig (but going to drop him)

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Akagami Shanks.. View Post
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: because I have always found dark release interesting and feel I would love using its technquies I have been a member here for awhile now and i have had bios belonging to mostly Uchiha I actually only have had Uchiha bios and my one Yuki biography so I feel it's time to change it up a bit and try other abilities so I would like permission for a custom dark release bio
    Other bios I have: Madara Uchiha and Himura Kenshin
    No, you dont have my permission. Don't like bio switchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Asking permission for: smoke for my Gabriel bio
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/con...2276&u2=156772 convo of member willing to teach me.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: hope so
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: because I want to gain ability's that seem fitting to my bio's and well this seems to fit I think.also I am really getting into rp would like to push the boundary's and learn something unique not just basic's and nin and gen.
    Other bios I have: Gabriel and rojuro otoribashi both in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I have begun doton, suiton, Fuuton, raiton, kenjutsu, and ninjutsu.
    Also when I get to where I feel I am strong enough with rp my goal is to defeat all of the blue named mod's it is a high goal but hey why set a low standard for myself. I just wish to learn and have fun.
    Assuming that bio is a non KG bio, ok. You can add smoke to it.

Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because Dark release is a pretty interesting ability, plus I've always liked the ability to absorb and shoot back someone's powers. The biggest reason is because it'll really fit the Bio character I'm choosing. ^_^
    Other bios I have: Kakuzu in sig. | Heiwashi Hyuga in sig (but going to drop him)
    You have my permission.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Asking permission for: Add Smoke Ninjutsu to my Hanzo biography
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I think I do.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I have mastered Smoke Ninjutsu and I want to transfer it to Hanzo because it's poison and Smoke would be a good match up. I want to keep the other bio's character, but change her abilities.
    Other bios I have: Lana Del Rey (I will take Smoke Ninjutsu from that biography, before I add it to Hanzo)
    Other data of relevance for consideration: If I won't be able to transfer it to Hanzo, I might drop it and that would be a shame. There's a great possibility that I'll take the shishou test when Jinbei gets back because I have it mastered and a shishou in Smoke would be a good solution because only Dante teaches it.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Asking permission for: Add Smoke Ninjutsu to my Hanzo biography
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I think I do.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I have mastered Smoke Ninjutsu and I want to transfer it to Hanzo because it's poison and Smoke would be a good match up. I want to keep the other bio's character, but change her abilities.
    Other bios I have: Lana Del Rey (I will take Smoke Ninjutsu from that biography, before I add it to Hanzo)
    Other data of relevance for consideration: If I won't be able to transfer it to Hanzo, I might drop it and that would be a shame. There's a great possibility that I'll take the shishou test when Jinbei gets back because I have it mastered and a shishou in Smoke would be a good solution because only Dante teaches it.
    Only cannon bios seen with smoke can have it. So no.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Asking permission for: Steel Release
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes, I mastered Earth LONG AGO. And have just recently masterd Fire
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: not many people on here use it. And i feel that it has alot of hidden potential. i already have a bunch of cj in mind,
    Other bios I have: The one in my sig, aaaand...http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286099
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I think Steel release will be fun to use.