Page 3 of 29 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 578
  1. #41
    ZandaT's Avatar
    Status
    ZandaT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10,541
    Location
    U.S.V.I
    Call me Mr. Serve On
     



    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for: For Auto Akimichi Clan Techniques
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I feel the the Akimichi taijutsu, and hidden clan techniques best fit my Rp battle style. Close/Mid range combat. I also love the different expansion techniques they have, and I would love to master them.
    Other bios I have: Sean and Elfman(For this bio)
    Other data of relevance for consideration:
    I made an Akimichi Clan member to only find out that there are no current Sensei's that are able to train me in its clan techniques.
    (Wiling to take a test of understanding if necessary)
     
         

  2. #42
    Banned
    Status
    Ōkami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    17,267
    Location
    Draenor
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for: Custom Uzumaki clan member bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: i have always had this idea for a bio in my head and i want to get all the ideas out on paper
    Other bios I have: no
    Other data of relevance for consideration: i tried making this bio before when i first join NB but it never really took off so i'm hoping this time around i go through with it
     
         

  3. #43
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,657
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Asking permission for: Steel Release
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes, I mastered Earth LONG AGO. And have just recently masterd Fire
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: not many people on here use it. And i feel that it has alot of hidden potential. i already have a bunch of cj in mind,
    Other bios I have: The one in my sig, aaaand...http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=286099
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I think Steel release will be fun to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZandaT View Post
    Asking permission for: For Auto Akimichi Clan Techniques
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I feel the the Akimichi taijutsu, and hidden clan techniques best fit my Rp battle style. Close/Mid range combat. I also love the different expansion techniques they have, and I would love to master them.
    Other bios I have: Sean and Elfman(For this bio)
    Other data of relevance for consideration:
    I made an Akimichi Clan member to only find out that there are no current Sensei's that are able to train me in its clan techniques.
    (Wiling to take a test of understanding if necessary)
    This thread is not for these things...

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    Asking permission for: Custom Uzumaki clan member bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: i have always had this idea for a bio in my head and i want to get all the ideas out on paper
    Other bios I have: no
    Other data of relevance for consideration: i tried making this bio before when i first join NB but it never really took off so i'm hoping this time around i go through with it
    You don't need a permission for that.
     
         

  4. #44
    Banned
    Status
    Ōkami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    17,267
    Location
    Draenor
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    You don't need a permission for that.
    lol didn't know that now i just have to wait for it to be approved
     
         

  5. #45
    Ciberr's Avatar
    Status
    Ciberr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11,417
    Location
    Mareland !
    Cibah.
     

    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for: Dark release bio.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yessir.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I'd like to have this ability because it fits my bio perfectly. And dark was something i always wanted to be able to use when i first heard about role play.. Then i heard about the posts needed and training required, and i got it. And now i'm ready for a dark release.
    Other bios I have: Vergil and Sasuke both in signature.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I've never been banned. And I've been a member for 7 months roughly and premium for just as long. If that means anything.
     
         

  6. #46
    Bloo's Avatar
    Status
    Bloo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    73,409
    Location
    Dai-Gurren
    Ice Devil Slayer | Sage of
    Roses | Worst of the 2012
    Generation
     

    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for: Custom ice release bio.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes I have mastered wind and water and have a high enough post count.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I have always loved the ice element in almost every anime or manga and naruto is no exception. One of the first goals I made for myself when I started rping was to make a custom ice release bio, I put that goal away until recently, so I would like to finally check it off my list.
    Other bios I have: Yamato | Kurama
    Other data of relevance for consideration: N/A
     
         

  7. #47
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,657
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciberr View Post
    Asking permission for: Dark release bio.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yessir.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I'd like to have this ability because it fits my bio perfectly. And dark was something i always wanted to be able to use when i first heard about role play.. Then i heard about the posts needed and training required, and i got it. And now i'm ready for a dark release.
    Other bios I have: Vergil and Sasuke both in signature.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I've never been banned. And I've been a member for 7 months roughly and premium for just as long. If that means anything.
    Being premium means nothing in RP terms. You have my permission for a Dark Release bio

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    Asking permission for: Custom ice release bio.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes I have mastered wind and water and have a high enough post count.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I have always loved the ice element in almost every anime or manga and naruto is no exception. One of the first goals I made for myself when I started rping was to make a custom ice release bio, I put that goal away until recently, so I would like to finally check it off my list.
    Other bios I have: Yamato | Kurama
    Other data of relevance for consideration: N/A
    You have my permission
     
         

  8. #48
    Ciberr's Avatar
    Status
    Ciberr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    11,417
    Location
    Mareland !
    Cibah.
     

    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Being premium means nothing in RP terms. You have my permission for a Dark Release bio



    You have my permission
    Thank you skorpsy.
     
         

  9. #49
    Korra.'s Avatar
    Status
    Korra. is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17,736
    Location
    On a journey in the Spirit World
    ......
     



    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for: Hiruko bio test
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes I do ^_^
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because his story is interesting and his abilities are unique for this RP and I will try to become the first person to pass the test
    Other bios I have: Korra(Storrm) will be changed into a nonKG bio and Madara who Ill be dropping.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I have been Mig's senpai and am currently Roku's senpai atm. I will be going for Dark and Steel combination for this test since I have had both KGs before and know how to use them.
     
         

  10. #50
    Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    19,158
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for: Ability to use Water Style with no water source
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I have been a water style for the longest and using water style without a water source is like the last step for a Water Master. I would like the ability on my Solf J. Kiyoshi bio.
    Other bios I have: Solf J. Kiyoshi and Obito
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Yea I like long walks in the park with my girlfriend but we have never walk in the park before. I like taijutsu and water style. Hyugas and Kaguya members are the best in close range without a doubt. Water style is element of chose for me and I am skilled at it
     
         
    Last edited by Izumō; 01-23-2013 at 09:16 PM.

  11. #51
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,874
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for: Kimimaro Kaguya biography test.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I'm new here so would like to get started on my rp training as soon as possible. The Kekkei Genkai ''Shikotsumyaku'' trait of the Kaguya clan which gave them the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure by mixing calcium with chakra facinates me. I would really like to have a Kimimaru Kaguya Biography. Nothing else.
    Other bios I have: N/A
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Is this nessesary because I don't know what to add here.
     
         
    Last edited by Django; 01-20-2013 at 09:46 AM.

  12. #52
    Shady Doctor's Avatar
    Status
    Shady Doctor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,784
    Location
    Xo 'til we Overdoze!
    Became a man by myself, only
    father was time.
     

    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for: Third Raikage bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes I do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because I've liked the character ever since he was introduced along with Mû >_> in the past I wasn't ready to have him but now I believe I am so I want to take the test. °_°
    Other bios I have: [B]Kakuzu (will be dropping when I pass) & Kenpachi In my sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: >_> I'm a boss..... wait, that has no relevance right now. <_<
     
         

  13. #53
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for: Hitman: Agent 47
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes i do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: i want this bio because i love the Hitman Games series, i'm a professional player, i always get Silent assassin rank, i play just like a real Ninja, that's it.
    Other bios I have: Fugaku Uchiha and Hanzō
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Look at my signature, my avatar, my profile, all i need is a Hitman bio
     
         
    Last edited by Trollo Lucilfer; 01-22-2013 at 09:17 PM.

  14. #54
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,657
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kōrra View Post
    Asking permission for: Hiruko bio test
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes I do ^_^
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because his story is interesting and his abilities are unique for this RP and I will try to become the first person to pass the test
    Other bios I have: Korra(Storrm) will be changed into a nonKG bio and Madara who Ill be dropping.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I have been Mig's senpai and am currently Roku's senpai atm. I will be going for Dark and Steel combination for this test since I have had both KGs before and know how to use them.
    You have my permission

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Asking permission for: Ability to use Water Style with no water source
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I have been a water style for the longest and using water style without a water source is like the last step for a Water Master. I would like the ability on my Solf J. Kiyoshi bio.
    Other bios I have: Solf J. Kiyoshi and Obito
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Yea I like long walks in the park with my girlfriend but we have never walk in the park before. I like taijutsu and water style. Hyugas and Kaguya members are the best in close range without a doubt. Water style is element of chose for me and I am skilled at it
    thats not something you can gain permission for. Not in a million years. If you want to have a bio that can use water without water source like that, make a tobirama bio. That or find a custom ability or custom clan that would enable that.

    Quote Originally Posted by J O K E R View Post
    Asking permission for: Kimimaro Kaguya biography test.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I'm new here so would like to get started on my rp training as soon as possible. The Kekkei Genkai ''Shikotsumyaku'' trait of the Kaguya clan which gave them the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure by mixing calcium with chakra facinates me. I would really like to have a Kimimaru Kaguya Biography. Nothing else.
    Other bios I have: N/A
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Is this nessesary because I don't know what to add here.
    You're banned

    Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    Asking permission for: Third Raikage bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes I do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because I've liked the character ever since he was introduced along with Mû >_> in the past I wasn't ready to have him but now I believe I am so I want to take the test. °_°
    Other bios I have: [B]Kakuzu (will be dropping when I pass) & Kenpachi In my sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: >_> I'm a boss..... wait, that has no relevance right now. <_<
    Sorry but not. Don't take me the wrong way but I don't believe you can pass the test.

    Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Asking permission for: Hitman: Agent 47
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes i do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: i want this bio because i love the Hitman Games series, i'm a professional player, i always get Silent assassin rank, i play just like a real Ninja, that's it.
    Other bios I have: Fugaku Uchiha and Hanzō
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Look at my signature, my avatar, my profile, all i need is a Hitman bio
    this thread is not for that.
     
         

  15. #55
    Lysander's Avatar
    Status
    Lysander is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,580
    #hashtag
     



    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for: Third raikage
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Close range and lightning are my preferred fighting styles so when they are both in one bio its perfect.Also the overall personality.
    Other bios I have: Inuzuka and a normal bio.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Third times the charm.
     
         

  16. #56
    Senior Member +BLOODsilent+'s Avatar
    Status
    +BLOODsilent+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    16,775
    Location
    Peeing in the north pole....santa keeps watching me 0_0
    God!!!!.......There is no God
    in this forsaken Hell hole....
     

    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for:special training leg weights.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it:Yes i believe so.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I currently made a new bio and i wanted this ability so it could help my bio in fights to come and also to get started on taijutsu training that i need.
    Other bios I have:Don Flamingo
    Other data of relevance for consideration:None at the moment thank you.
     
         

  17. #57
    Wind..'s Avatar
    Status
    Wind.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,389
    Location
    Santa Barbara
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for: Smoke + Sensor Bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes I do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: One of my good friends, Vision, used to have a bio like this and the creativity and cool tricks he was able to pull off with this bio was awesome, and it made me want to create this bio now that he no longer has it.
    Other bios I have: I have Rogue and Dodai and I think I would be dropping Dodai if I get permission for this bio.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Sorry I asked on your profile first, I completely forgot about this thread even after looking through it only just last week =/. Thank you for your time.
     
         

  18. #58
    Bones For Blood BREAKD's Avatar
    Status
    BREAKD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    707
    Location
    Belgium
    Sanity? Sorry, but I don’t
    remember having such a useless
    thing in the first place.
     

    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for: custom bio (been posted in bio thread for a week now)
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it:yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Cause it is my first and I'd like to join the RP games
    Other bios I have:None
    Other data of relevance for consideration:None
     
         

  19. #59
    Member Tomo Kusakabe's Avatar
    Status
    Tomo Kusakabe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    139
    Location
    hm... in my mind
    Friendly
     



    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for: Tomo kusakabe
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes I now have 50 posts

    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: it's my first and I'd love to rp
    Other bios I have: none
    Other data of relevance for consideration: she's a spirit dragon.This is my first bio
     
         

  20. #60
    Senior Member Yüme's Avatar
    Status
    Yüme is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    12,954
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.
     



    Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

    Asking permission for: Sage mode, and or custom wood biography.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I fit the requirement's for Sage Mode at least for many reason's. I have vast knowledge over Sage mode, it's ability's, and have mastered all five element's. More importantly I have mastered wind, water, and earth. I have the rp skill and advantage, being a senior member and previous sensei. I have also somewhat proved this to you in a previous bio test. I think that I'm ready for something like Sage Mode. But the custom wood bio, I would like a unique bio. I think restricting wood to only Hashirama is kind of flawed, maybe you should master earth and water before you are even capable of using it. I had used wood since my earliest nb day's, though I did drop Hashirama for a while up until now. But I think it would be pretty cool, think about it.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: These are two of my favorite techniques in the Naruto series. Sage mode is indeed powerful, a useful tool especially today as NB has grown allot stronger. the same goes for the wood element, extremely useful.
    Other bios I have: Rin Okumura Though I am planning on replacing him with a senju bio. This character look's perfect for both techniques I am asking to use or have permission for.

    Other data of relevance for consideration: I've told you everything I can up until now to convince you.
     
         
    Last edited by Yüme; 02-12-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •