Page 3 of 22 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

Asking permission for: Kimimaro Kaguya biography test.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I'm new here so would like to get started on my rp training as soon as possible. The Kekkei Genkai ''Shikotsumyaku'' trait of the Kaguya clan which gave them the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure by mixing calcium with chakra facinates me. I would really like to have a Kimimaru Kaguya Biography. Nothing else.
    Other bios I have: N/A
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Is this nessesary because I don't know what to add here.

Last edited by Django; 01-20-2013 at 08:46 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u

Asking permission for: Third Raikage bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes I do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because I've liked the character ever since he was introduced along with Mû >_> in the past I wasn't ready to have him but now I believe I am so I want to take the test. °_°
    Other bios I have: [B]Kakuzu (will be dropping when I pass) & Kenpachi In my sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: >_> I'm a boss..... wait, that has no relevance right now. <_<

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo

Asking permission for: Hitman: Agent 47
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes i do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: i want this bio because i love the Hitman Games series, i'm a professional player, i always get Silent assassin rank, i play just like a real Ninja, that's it.
    Other bios I have: Fugaku Uchiha and Hanzō
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Look at my signature, my avatar, my profile, all i need is a Hitman bio

Last edited by Trollo Lucilfer; 01-22-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by Kōrra View Post
    Asking permission for: Hiruko bio test
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes I do ^_^
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because his story is interesting and his abilities are unique for this RP and I will try to become the first person to pass the test
    Other bios I have: Korra(Storrm) will be changed into a nonKG bio and Madara who Ill be dropping.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I have been Mig's senpai and am currently Roku's senpai atm. I will be going for Dark and Steel combination for this test since I have had both KGs before and know how to use them.
    You have my permission

Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Asking permission for: Ability to use Water Style with no water source
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I have been a water style for the longest and using water style without a water source is like the last step for a Water Master. I would like the ability on my Solf J. Kiyoshi bio.
    Other bios I have: Solf J. Kiyoshi and Obito
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Yea I like long walks in the park with my girlfriend but we have never walk in the park before. I like taijutsu and water style. Hyugas and Kaguya members are the best in close range without a doubt. Water style is element of chose for me and I am skilled at it
    thats not something you can gain permission for. Not in a million years. If you want to have a bio that can use water without water source like that, make a tobirama bio. That or find a custom ability or custom clan that would enable that.

Quote Originally Posted by J O K E R View Post
    Asking permission for: Kimimaro Kaguya biography test.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I'm new here so would like to get started on my rp training as soon as possible. The Kekkei Genkai ''Shikotsumyaku'' trait of the Kaguya clan which gave them the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure by mixing calcium with chakra facinates me. I would really like to have a Kimimaru Kaguya Biography. Nothing else.
    Other bios I have: N/A
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Is this nessesary because I don't know what to add here.
    You're banned

Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    Asking permission for: Third Raikage bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes I do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Because I've liked the character ever since he was introduced along with Mû >_> in the past I wasn't ready to have him but now I believe I am so I want to take the test. °_°
    Other bios I have: [B]Kakuzu (will be dropping when I pass) & Kenpachi In my sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: >_> I'm a boss..... wait, that has no relevance right now. <_<
    Sorry but not. Don't take me the wrong way but I don't believe you can pass the test.

Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Asking permission for: Hitman: Agent 47
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes i do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: i want this bio because i love the Hitman Games series, i'm a professional player, i always get Silent assassin rank, i play just like a real Ninja, that's it.
    Other bios I have: Fugaku Uchiha and Hanzō
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Look at my signature, my avatar, my profile, all i need is a Hitman bio
    this thread is not for that.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Asking permission for: Third raikage
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Close range and lightning are my preferred fighting styles so when they are both in one bio its perfect.Also the overall personality.
    Other bios I have: Inuzuka and a normal bio.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Third times the charm.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Peeing in the north pole....santa keeps watching me 0_0
    Post Thanks / Like
    God!!!!.......There is no God
    in this forsaken Hell hole....

Asking permission for:special training leg weights.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it:Yes i believe so.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I currently made a new bio and i wanted this ability so it could help my bio in fights to come and also to get started on taijutsu training that i need.
    Other bios I have:Don Flamingo
    Other data of relevance for consideration:None at the moment thank you.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Asking permission for: Smoke + Sensor Bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes I do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: One of my good friends, Vision, used to have a bio like this and the creativity and cool tricks he was able to pull off with this bio was awesome, and it made me want to create this bio now that he no longer has it.
    Other bios I have: I have Rogue and Dodai and I think I would be dropping Dodai if I get permission for this bio.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Sorry I asked on your profile first, I completely forgot about this thread even after looking through it only just last week =/. Thank you for your time.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanity? Sorry, but I don’t
    remember having such a useless
    thing in the first place.

Asking permission for: custom bio (been posted in bio thread for a week now)
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it:yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Cause it is my first and I'd like to join the RP games
    Other bios I have:None
    Other data of relevance for consideration:None

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Friendly

Asking permission for: Tomo kusakabe
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes I now have 50 posts

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: it's my first and I'd love to rp
    Other bios I have: none
    Other data of relevance for consideration: she's a spirit dragon.This is my first bio

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.

Asking permission for: Sage mode, and or custom wood biography.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I fit the requirement's for Sage Mode at least for many reason's. I have vast knowledge over Sage mode, it's ability's, and have mastered all five element's. More importantly I have mastered wind, water, and earth. I have the rp skill and advantage, being a senior member and previous sensei. I have also somewhat proved this to you in a previous bio test. I think that I'm ready for something like Sage Mode. But the custom wood bio, I would like a unique bio. I think restricting wood to only Hashirama is kind of flawed, maybe you should master earth and water before you are even capable of using it. I had used wood since my earliest nb day's, though I did drop Hashirama for a while up until now. But I think it would be pretty cool, think about it.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: These are two of my favorite techniques in the Naruto series. Sage mode is indeed powerful, a useful tool especially today as NB has grown allot stronger. the same goes for the wood element, extremely useful.
    Other bios I have: Rin Okumura Though I am planning on replacing him with a senju bio. This character look's perfect for both techniques I am asking to use or have permission for.

Other data of relevance for consideration: I've told you everything I can up until now to convince you.

Last edited by Yüme; 02-12-2013 at 05:05 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Asking permission for: Ginkaku
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I want to rp as a kumogakure ninja. And i also would like a jinchuriki, those forbidden weapons would be extremly useful for kumo.
    Other bios I have: Both in sig, destiny and power (<unapproved)
    Other data of relevance for consideration: If i get permission, this would be my 2nd cannon bio i believe

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Asking permission for: Third raikage
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Close range and lightning are my preferred fighting styles so when they are both in one bio its perfect.Also the overall personality.
    Other bios I have: Inuzuka and a normal bio.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Third times the charm.
    No. Sorry but you should gain more experience before taking the test again. I don't believe you can pass it right at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by +BLOODsilent+ View Post
    Asking permission for:special training leg weights.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it:Yes i believe so.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I currently made a new bio and i wanted this ability so it could help my bio in fights to come and also to get started on taijutsu training that i need.
    Other bios I have:Don Flamingo
    Other data of relevance for consideration:None at the moment thank you.
    No. Its a tournament only prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    Asking permission for: Smoke + Sensor Bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes I do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: One of my good friends, Vision, used to have a bio like this and the creativity and cool tricks he was able to pull off with this bio was awesome, and it made me want to create this bio now that he no longer has it.
    Other bios I have: I have Rogue and Dodai and I think I would be dropping Dodai if I get permission for this bio.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Sorry I asked on your profile first, I completely forgot about this thread even after looking through it only just last week =/. Thank you for your time.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKD View Post
    Asking permission for: custom bio (been posted in bio thread for a week now)
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it:yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Cause it is my first and I'd like to join the RP games
    Other bios I have:None
    Other data of relevance for consideration:None
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomo Kusakabe View Post
    Asking permission for: Tomo kusakabe
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes I now have 50 posts

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: it's my first and I'd love to rp
    Other bios I have: none
    Other data of relevance for consideration: she's a spirit dragon.This is my first bio
    Both of you didn't understand what this thread is about. Its about special permissions for special abilities...

Quote Originally Posted by Yựme View Post
    Asking permission for: Sage mode, and or custom wood biography.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I fit the requirement's for Sage Mode at least for many reason's. I have vast knowledge over Sage mode, it's ability's, and have mastered all five element's. More importantly I have mastered wind, water, and earth. I have the rp skill and advantage, being a senior member and previous sensei. I have also somewhat proved this to you in a previous bio test. I think that I'm ready for something like Sage Mode. But the custom wood bio, I would like a unique bio. I think restricting wood to only Hashirama is kind of flawed, maybe you should master earth and water before you are even capable of using it. I had used wood since my earliest nb day's, though I did drop Hashirama for a while up until now. But I think it would be pretty cool, think about it.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: These are two of my favorite techniques in the Naruto series. Sage mode is indeed powerful, a useful tool especially today as NB has grown allot stronger. the same goes for the wood element, extremely useful.
    Other bios I have: Rin Okumura Though I am planning on replacing him with a senju bio. This character look's perfect for both techniques I am asking to use or have permission for.

Other data of relevance for consideration: I've told you everything I can up until now to convince you.
    No Sage Mode and obviously NEVER will I give permission for a Custom Wood bio nor is this thread for such permissions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gèckö View Post
    Asking permission for: Ginkaku
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I want to rp as a kumogakure ninja. And i also would like a jinchuriki, those forbidden weapons would be extremly useful for kumo.
    Other bios I have: Both in sig, destiny and power (<unapproved)
    Other data of relevance for consideration: If i get permission, this would be my 2nd cannon bio i believe
    yes you have my permission.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sekai ni Itami o

Asking permission for: 6 Paths of Pein
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: The idea of controlling six people at once is interesting to me. I see them as a team that is most successful when each of their unique skills are used to support the others and make up for their weaknesses. I also want to see if i can handle a bio with this kind of power.
    Other bios I have: Kidomaru and Shinon Nara in my sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: This would be my first attempt at a special bio.

Last edited by Ushiro; 02-23-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

Asking permission for: kinkaku
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: i want to become a legend like the bio kinkaku. i also want to be a kumogakure ninja with great skill. also it would benefit greatly to my village.
    Other bios I have: metal rain of kumogakure and jinsokuna kaminari in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: this would be my first canon bio and the first that actually required a request. lightning and kenjutsu are my preferred fighting style and because of it i think it would fit best with the bio.

Last edited by Wakizashi; 02-19-2013 at 01:04 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I swear to drunk I'm not God

Asking permission for: The new Kinkaku Bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yea
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I am in kumogakure, and i would love to have this bio because it is one of characters of the shippuden series that made me fall in love with the village am in now, and is the only other bio i am really interested in getting(the other is kisame), but i had taken my mind off it because i never thought i would be a sensei anytime soon. ow i see you updated the rules, which i am really greatful that you did and now i am here to ask your permission to finnaly have this bio, or at least try to get it. Even if i should fail this first test, i will not give up in trying to pass the test.
    Other bios I have: Both in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Would be cool if the gold and silver bios end up in kumogakure :D and this is the first time i am asking for your permission for something, i heard your like the most strict person here when it comes to battle test and giving permission, so i understand if you don't give me permission

Edit: umm i saw Dm's post above mine, so am not sure if you can give two of us, but i already have another permission so maybe i can take the test first then dm? (if i fail) here is the other permission: (X)

Last edited by -Venom-; 02-19-2013 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Saw Dm's post above mines :(

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Asking permission for: Sage Mode (Toad Variant)
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it:Yes, I fit all the requirements.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Well, I've been on NB for almost 2 years and I've been part of the RP for almost my whole time on the base. For a long time now I've made almost no accomplishments until recently (though they aren't that significant). I wish to try going for Sage Mode out of several reasons. First of all, I want to try different abilities before I fixate on what suits me best. Sage Mode seems like something fun to use, and I want to see if I am skilled enough to pass the test. People tell me that I'm skilled but I don't believe in myself due to lack of confidence and I want to do the Sage Mode test in order to prove myself that I am ready for another big step I want to take (the sensei test). I already recieved one permission from Dante for Sage mode so I require one more.
    Other bios I have: Currently I have a custom Hyuuga and a Yamato, though I'm dropping both of them for a Kinkaku and a Jiraya biography on which I plan to acquire Sage Mode on if I gain your permission.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: N/A

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Asking permission for: Sage Mode (Toads)
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I have a Jiraiya bio for a year now and I enjoy having it as I'm having fun using his unique jutsus and toad style. I just want to acquire the natural abilities of Jiraiya as show in the manga and want to explore the awesomeness of the sage mode to have fun & make myself strong.
    Other bios I have: Jiraiya | Hashirama Senju
    Other data of relevance for consideration: If given permission, this would be my first ever battle test.
    I have completed Basic 5/Ninjutsu/Genjutsu/Kenjutsu. Taijutsu - C rank currently. Wood release - A rank currently. I've signed Toads contract.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Asking*permission*for: custom sensor bio with my smoke
    Do*I*fit*every*requirements*in*the*rules*for*it: I believe so yes.
    Why*do*i*want*this*ability/bio/etc: It would help for the way I wish to rp just trying something new and experience wise may help as well with this against more experience rp gods
    Other*bios*I*have: Jura wizard saint/ flash master yoruichi both in sig
    Other*data*of*relevance*for*consideration:* well I am currently training in smoke for my yoruichi bio and would wish to add sensory to this bio to help with navigating and sensing enemy's while in the smoke. Plus I just wish to gain more overall knowledge so I may some day challenge even you or someone of that caliber.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Asking permission for: Zetsu Biography
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: well I have always loved Zetsu as a Character and plan on using him in the correct way so I'm begging for permission if you remember I'm the guy who was always bugging people about the zetsu rules and now I would love to posses the bio
    Other bios I have: Obito Uchiha & Himura Kenshin "Yuki"
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I have already reviewed one permission

Last edited by Ryuko; 02-25-2013 at 07:29 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Maniac of Amegakure

Asking permission for: Six paths of pain

Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it:yes i do

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc:first i'm pain fanboy and it's one of my goals to have an approved pain bio..
    as everyone know pain is one of the strongest non-uchiha people in narutoverse, and he was strong enough to be the leader of akatsuki. it'll be very interesting to control six people and have 12+ eyes that will give me bigger vision field.
    also the battle test and using this bio will give more experience in RPing

Other bios I have:haruno sakura, ameyuri ringo (both in sig and will drop ameyuri if passed)

Other data of relevance for consideration: i never had a battle test before

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

Asking permission for: Zetsu
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Just trying something new that not a lot of people have, I have had my gaara bio since May, and I thought I try out Zetsu. Also, he's one of the few akatsuki I like that doesn't require a battle test >_< lol
    Other bios I have: Gin Ichiamru in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: n/a

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    One doesn't simply turn Obito
    to ash; It causes him to go
    uchiha baby jesus mode, giving
    away Susanoo like slices of
    bread. u.u

Do I fit every requirement in the rules for it: yes
    Why do I want this ability:
    Well I've been interested in this bio ever since seeing Vincent use it when I was in ame. Plus I've always liked his character and want to learn more about him as the manga goes on and I rp with his character. I also like the split personality thing.
    Other bios I have: Kakuzu and Rakoz in sig. But gonna drop both for him
    Other data or relevance for consideration: n/a

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somedays, I simply want to
    kill all of you

Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it:

S-Class at least: Check
    Member for at least 3 months: Check
    Mastery over both suiton & doton: Check
    No special second bio: Check

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I've always wanted to use wood release, but never liked any of the other bios that could use it. Furthermore, i like his style as a ninja.
    Other bios I have: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=280799
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=209709
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I don't often make bios, nor go after bios with good powers on a normal basis. This would be my first special bio.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lakicka <3

Asking permission for: a Zetsu bio
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I always liked wood release.And I like Zetsu even more,he's my second favourite character.And also I guess I would like a new bio.Also he is usefull for the village rp.
    Other bios I have: Fuguki||Deidara but I will drop both
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I already have permission from Xylon.here

Last edited by Andrej; 02-25-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Zetsu is like the best character for sneaking and assasination missions. I love trying to sneak up on someone to silently kill them and he's perfect. Ive also had wood release mastered for a long time and thats a great addition to his already strong abilities. Having a zetsu bio means you have a great asset to your village
    Other bios I have: Broly (custom sensor) and Ice King (custom Ice bio)
    Other data of relevance for consideration: