May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your every move, I know
    your every thought. I'm there
    from your birth and I'll see
    how you rot. I am your shadow,
    you shall never be free. Do
    you know me?

Re: Scorps' Bio/Ability Permission thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Ushiro View Post
    Asking permission for: 6 Paths of Pein
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: The idea of controlling six people at once is interesting to me. I see them as a team that is most successful when each of their unique skills are used to support the others and make up for their weaknesses. I also want to see if i can handle a bio with this kind of power.
    Other bios I have: Kidomaru and Shinon Nara in my sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: This would be my first attempt at a special bio.
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by dm1202 View Post
    Asking permission for: kinkaku
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: i want to become a legend like the bio kinkaku. i also want to be a kumogakure ninja with great skill. also it would benefit greatly to my village.
    Other bios I have: metal rain of kumogakure and jinsokuna kaminari in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: this would be my first canon bio and the first that actually required a request. lightning and kenjutsu are my preferred fighting style and because of it i think it would fit best with the bio.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGodLeader View Post
    Asking permission for: The new Kinkaku Bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yea
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I am in kumogakure, and i would love to have this bio because it is one of characters of the shippuden series that made me fall in love with the village am in now, and is the only other bio i am really interested in getting(the other is kisame), but i had taken my mind off it because i never thought i would be a sensei anytime soon. ow i see you updated the rules, which i am really greatful that you did and now i am here to ask your permission to finnaly have this bio, or at least try to get it. Even if i should fail this first test, i will not give up in trying to pass the test.
    Other bios I have: Both in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Would be cool if the gold and silver bios end up in kumogakure :D and this is the first time i am asking for your permission for something, i heard your like the most strict person here when it comes to battle test and giving permission, so i understand if you don't give me permission

Edit: umm i saw Dm's post above mine, so am not sure if you can give two of us, but i already have another permission so maybe i can take the test first then dm? (if i fail) here is the other permission: (X)
    both no. The bio can only have one holder and there is already a test for it as permission was already granted to someone first.

Quote Originally Posted by -Cobalt- View Post

Asking permission for: Sage Mode (Toad Variant)
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it:Yes, I fit all the requirements.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Well, I've been on NB for almost 2 years and I've been part of the RP for almost my whole time on the base. For a long time now I've made almost no accomplishments until recently (though they aren't that significant). I wish to try going for Sage Mode out of several reasons. First of all, I want to try different abilities before I fixate on what suits me best. Sage Mode seems like something fun to use, and I want to see if I am skilled enough to pass the test. People tell me that I'm skilled but I don't believe in myself due to lack of confidence and I want to do the Sage Mode test in order to prove myself that I am ready for another big step I want to take (the sensei test). I already recieved one permission from Dante for Sage mode so I require one more.
    Other bios I have: Currently I have a custom Hyuuga and a Yamato, though I'm dropping both of them for a Kinkaku and a Jiraya biography on which I plan to acquire Sage Mode on if I gain your permission.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by -Jiraiya- View Post
    Asking permission for: Sage Mode (Toads)
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I have a Jiraiya bio for a year now and I enjoy having it as I'm having fun using his unique jutsus and toad style. I just want to acquire the natural abilities of Jiraiya as show in the manga and want to explore the awesomeness of the sage mode to have fun & make myself strong.
    Other bios I have: Jiraiya | Hashirama Senju
    Other data of relevance for consideration: If given permission, this would be my first ever battle test.
    I have completed Basic 5/Ninjutsu/Genjutsu/Kenjutsu. Taijutsu - C rank currently. Wood release - A rank currently. I've signed Toads contract.

both yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Asking*permission*for: custom sensor bio with my smoke
    Do*I*fit*every*requirements*in*the*rules*for*it: I believe so yes.
    Why*do*i*want*this*ability/bio/etc: It would help for the way I wish to rp just trying something new and experience wise may help as well with this against more experience rp gods
    Other*bios*I*have: Jura wizard saint/ flash master yoruichi both in sig
    Other*data*of*relevance*for*consideration:* well I am currently training in smoke for my yoruichi bio and would wish to add sensory to this bio to help with navigating and sensing enemy's while in the smoke. Plus I just wish to gain more overall knowledge so I may some day challenge even you or someone of that caliber.

no

Quote Originally Posted by Cłoud.. View Post
    Asking permission for: Zetsu Biography
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: well I have always loved Zetsu as a Character and plan on using him in the correct way so I'm begging for permission if you remember I'm the guy who was always bugging people about the zetsu rules and now I would love to posses the bio
    Other bios I have: Obito Uchiha & Himura Kenshin "Yuki"
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I have already reviewed one permission
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Pain... View Post
    Asking permission for: Six paths of pain

Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it:yes i do

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc:first i'm pain fanboy and it's one of my goals to have an approved pain bio..
    as everyone know pain is one of the strongest non-uchiha people in narutoverse, and he was strong enough to be the leader of akatsuki. it'll be very interesting to control six people and have 12+ eyes that will give me bigger vision field.
    also the battle test and using this bio will give more experience in RPing

Other bios I have:haruno sakura, ameyuri ringo (both in sig and will drop ameyuri if passed)

Other data of relevance for consideration: i never had a battle test before
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Asking permission for: Zetsu
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Just trying something new that not a lot of people have, I have had my gaara bio since May, and I thought I try out Zetsu. Also, he's one of the few akatsuki I like that doesn't require a battle test >_< lol
    Other bios I have: Gin Ichiamru in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: n/a
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by william24 View Post
    Do I fit every requirement in the rules for it: yes
    Why do I want this ability:
    Well I've been interested in this bio ever since seeing Vincent use it when I was in ame. Plus I've always liked his character and want to learn more about him as the manga goes on and I rp with his character. I also like the split personality thing.
    Other bios I have: Kakuzu and Rakoz in sig. But gonna drop both for him
    Other data or relevance for consideration: n/a
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by ~xtsukune~ View Post
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it:

S-Class at least: Check
    Member for at least 3 months: Check
    Mastery over both suiton & doton: Check
    No special second bio: Check

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I've always wanted to use wood release, but never liked any of the other bios that could use it. Furthermore, i like his style as a ninja.
    Other bios I have: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=280799
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=209709
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I don't often make bios, nor go after bios with good powers on a normal basis. This would be my first special bio.
    yes. don't forget wood for him is different and limited to A-Rank. He can noly use Root variations of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayate Gekko View Post
    Asking permission for: a Zetsu bio
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I always liked wood release.And I like Zetsu even more,he's my second favourite character.And also I guess I would like a new bio.Also he is usefull for the village rp.
    Other bios I have: Fuguki||Deidara but I will drop both
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I already have permission from Xylon.here
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by -Broly- View Post
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Zetsu is like the best character for sneaking and assasination missions. I love trying to sneak up on someone to silently kill them and he's perfect. Ive also had wood release mastered for a long time and thats a great addition to his already strong abilities. Having a zetsu bio means you have a great asset to your village
    Other bios I have: Broly (custom sensor) and Ice King (custom Ice bio)
    Other data of relevance for consideration:
    yes. don't forget wood for him is different and limited to A-Rank. He can noly use Root variations of it.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

Asking permission for: Sora, Pseudo Jinchuriki
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I have mastered Wind, been a member for two months and am of S-Class rank so yes. I don't believe I'm currently in posession of a special bio either and if I was I would drop it. xD
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I feel like Sora is a rather interesting character to use in our RP, and with such a personality (trust issues, jinchuriki etc.) he is probably one of the very few canon characters I feel I can actually roleplay with well. I don't really want to harp on about how I feel I deserve the ability of being able to control a portion of the Kyuubi's chakra within this fine boy, but I want Sora more for the character, and not so much the ability.
    I mean, I want the ability yeah, but I think people should look past having purely the ability and go for the character because they're interesting. I don't know how disappointed I am with some of the people I've seen try to roleplay as Sora and don't fit his character at all.
    Other bios I have: Ryohei and Kyuubei, planning on dropping the latter.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I would love to give you the opportunity to give me the permission for this bio.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I believe i do.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I wanted a zetsu bio ever since i saw -Minato- (Vincent) use the spore ability in a NW fight, however, shortly after zetsu was put on hold and i lost the opportunity to make him. With that said, the spore technique and black zetsu's sensing abilities are what interest me the most in zetsu; and having two diferent personalities makes it even more fun to role play as him. A last note, i'm not a wood fan, but it wouldn't hurt to try out Zetsu's variation of it, since i'm not fond of hashi or yamato.
    Other bios I have: Akira Mandolorian. (No secondary bio atm)
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Well, i really want the bio, and the fact that i dropped my precious Loki bio, must be proof of this. ^^

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your arms are just too short
    to box with God.

Asking permission for: Uchiha Obito(Access to phasing ability only)
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Obito is one of my favorite characters. Since I've started RPing, he has been one of the bios I have always sought after.
    Other bios I have: Trafalgar Law http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=298747
    and Uchiha Sasuke. http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=274666
    I will be dropping Sasuke.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I havr mastered the Basic 5, along with Kenjutsu and Genjutsu.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above the law.

Asking permission for: Kinkaku
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yup
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I want to try out the tools of the sage of six paths. I also find Ginkaku/Kinkaku as interesting characters and I would love to RP as either of them.
    Other bios I have: Konan and Prince(Dropping Prince)
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Uh...I have no idea.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Asking permission for: Snake Sage Mode for Orochimaru
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Orochimaru is my favorite canon character in the manga, and I want to make the full and complete bio. After the past few chapters, that includes Snake Sage Mode, which I think complements Orochimaru well.
    Other bios I have: Orochimaru (Will be updating), Corvo Attano
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I've been a signer of the snake contract since December 2011 I think, maybe January 2012, can't remember the exact time .

Last edited by Omnom; 03-07-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..

Asking permission for: Cursed Seal Lvl 1 and/or Cursed Seal Lvl 2.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes I do.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I want this ability to heighten my skills as a fellow roleplayer, as well to see how much of an advantage the seal might give me over my opponents. (Plus I want to see if I can exploit it)
    Other bios I have: Aoba Yamashiro (canon), Sasori (dropping for custom Hozuki bio; waiting on its approval currently)
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I want the Cursed Seal for my Hozuki bio if that isn't to much to ask Scorps.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    Asking permission for: Sora, Pseudo Jinchuriki
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I have mastered Wind, been a member for two months and am of S-Class rank so yes. I don't believe I'm currently in posession of a special bio either and if I was I would drop it. xD
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I feel like Sora is a rather interesting character to use in our RP, and with such a personality (trust issues, jinchuriki etc.) he is probably one of the very few canon characters I feel I can actually roleplay with well. I don't really want to harp on about how I feel I deserve the ability of being able to control a portion of the Kyuubi's chakra within this fine boy, but I want Sora more for the character, and not so much the ability.
    I mean, I want the ability yeah, but I think people should look past having purely the ability and go for the character because they're interesting. I don't know how disappointed I am with some of the people I've seen try to roleplay as Sora and don't fit his character at all.
    Other bios I have: Ryohei and Kyuubei, planning on dropping the latter.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I would love to give you the opportunity to give me the permission for this bio.
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Lokí View Post
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I believe i do.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I wanted a zetsu bio ever since i saw -Minato- (Vincent) use the spore ability in a NW fight, however, shortly after zetsu was put on hold and i lost the opportunity to make him. With that said, the spore technique and black zetsu's sensing abilities are what interest me the most in zetsu; and having two diferent personalities makes it even more fun to role play as him. A last note, i'm not a wood fan, but it wouldn't hurt to try out Zetsu's variation of it, since i'm not fond of hashi or yamato.
    Other bios I have: Akira Mandolorian. (No secondary bio atm)
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Well, i really want the bio, and the fact that i dropped my precious Loki bio, must be proof of this. ^^
    No

Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Asking permission for: Uchiha Obito(Access to phasing ability only)
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Obito is one of my favorite characters. Since I've started RPing, he has been one of the bios I have always sought after.
    Other bios I have: Trafalgar Law http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=298747
    and Uchiha Sasuke. http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=274666
    I will be dropping Sasuke.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I havr mastered the Basic 5, along with Kenjutsu and Genjutsu.
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Asking permission for: Kinkaku
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yup
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I want to try out the tools of the sage of six paths. I also find Ginkaku/Kinkaku as interesting characters and I would love to RP as either of them.
    Other bios I have: Konan and Prince(Dropping Prince)
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Uh...I have no idea.
    Yes if it aren't being tested for which i think it is. If it is, then no.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post
    Asking permission for: Snake Sage Mode for Orochimaru
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Orochimaru is my favorite canon character in the manga, and I want to make the full and complete bio. After the past few chapters, that includes Snake Sage Mode, which I think complements Orochimaru well.
    Other bios I have: Orochimaru (Will be updating), Corvo Attano
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I've been a signer of the snake contract since December 2011 I think, maybe January 2012, can't remember the exact time .
    Snake Sage Mode is still on hold. No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Asking permission for: Cursed Seal Lvl 1 and/or Cursed Seal Lvl 2.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes I do.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I want this ability to heighten my skills as a fellow roleplayer, as well to see how much of an advantage the seal might give me over my opponents. (Plus I want to see if I can exploit it)
    Other bios I have: Aoba Yamashiro (canon), Sasori (dropping for custom Hozuki bio; waiting on its approval currently)
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I want the Cursed Seal for my Hozuki bio if that isn't to much to ask Scorps.
    Win it in a tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGodLeader View Post
    Asking permission for: To learn sound
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes, mastered basic 5 already.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Ever since i can remember it has always been something i want. I've seen mugiwara used it in some of his great battles (been stalking his old battle threads lol), the way he uses it amazes me. From back then, i was determine to learn lightning and wind first, just so i could get permission and i have been reading Lok sound training thread that wesobi is teaching him. I am reading from both of them to learn more about sound. Then i realize how tough this Rp thing is, so i decided to wait until i have a bit more understanding of the Rp concept and a bit more training completed and started. Finally i think i am ready to learn it, i know it is as hard to find someone to teach it too, but i am willing to wait on a teacher until they have a spot free, or some time to teach me. Also, while waiting for a teacher to teach me, my Rp skills will also improve giving me a more better understanding of the sound release. I wasn't going to ask for permission, instead i was planning on participating in my village tourney for it, but seeing as my village tourney don't have sound as a prize i know i won't be getting it
    Other bios I have: Sasuke Uchiha and suigetsu in sig (dropping my suigetsu bio, for my sesshomaru nekura bio that was made yesterday, so if i have your permission in time, i will add the sound to it :D)
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Please give me this permission, am dying for it :D also i ask you that Vm for i was unsure if i could ask this, for i haven't seen anyone ask it :/
    no.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Asking*permission*for: Adding smoke to my Yuki biography.
    Do*I*fit*every*requirements*in*the*rules*for*it: I don't believe there are rules for smoke, and since it isn't allowed to have smoke and rain on the same bio, I thought that since rain is allowed on this bio, smoke can be.(without rain of course)
    Why*do*i*want*this*ability/bio/etc: Well I first made ice as it was unique, but recently there is a increase in ice bios, and to remain unique I am going for smoke, but like hell I am dropping my ice bio Ice is to epic to be dropped on normal circumstances. So anyway I will try to get smoke on it, if that happens then I will probably be the first, and imagine smoke and ice combos, I have several in mind now, the thought is jazzy
    Other*bios*I*have: Heike Msaomi and the person he wants to torture Vayen Yuki
    Other*data*of*relevance*for*consideration:* My two bios hate each other and want to kill each other :D, my Heike bio is slightly stronger power-wise(also his persona gives him an advantage as well) and I would like to balance that xD weird reason yes indeed and I like Pie :D

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Asking permission for: Hashirama Senju biography.

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I would like to start my role playing in NB, as well as participating in tournaments. Hashirama is my favorite character, having his character biography would be splendid.

Other bios I have: N/A

Other data of relevance for consideration: Is this necessary because I don't know what to add here.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Asking permission for: Custom Storm Release Bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Almost, B ranks water, just need the permission to get my bio ready.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: As you can see not a lot of people teach storm release, mostly sensei's I find Storm release quite interesting and will fit my fighting style as I like quick moves and fast ones that travel from location to another in a rapid speed, I like how it combines water and lightning together, I can put it to good use and I'm certain of it, and eventually without a second thought I will become a shishou in it and start teaching as many people as I can, this release is fading away in this RP, people are underestimating it and I don't like that.
    Other bios I have: Sharingan Bio
    Would like to be the first Shishou in Storm release and teach people, and it's rarely used in this RP. It has a lot of potential.

*PS: if you're not giving me permission then can you put this on hold please, and not completely deny it ? Thank you Scorps.

Last edited by Vasto Lordé; 03-14-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Pray4Delta

Asking permission for: Smoke Ninjutsu on my uchiha bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I don't know of the rules for smoke ninjutsu
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I wish to make many cool customs for it, and it would fit my character pretty well.
    Other bios I have: Luck in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I didn't get to make ginkaku, because coyote made it before me^_^

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo

Asking permission for: Standard Obito Uchiha Biography.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes i do.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I wanna have the Sharingan with Obito's strong techniques, besides, making a Obito/Madara bio was the reason i started Role Playing, and now that i fit the requirements, i need only permission to accomplish one of my RPing goals.
    Other bios I have: Agent 47 - Whitebeard.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I made some new elements icons, and new biography titles only for this bio, and this bio only!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Asking*permission*for: Adding smoke to my Yuki biography.
    Do*I*fit*every*requirements*in*the*rules*for*it: I don't believe there are rules for smoke, and since it isn't allowed to have smoke and rain on the same bio, I thought that since rain is allowed on this bio, smoke can be.(without rain of course)
    Why*do*i*want*this*ability/bio/etc: Well I first made ice as it was unique, but recently there is a increase in ice bios, and to remain unique I am going for smoke, but like hell I am dropping my ice bio Ice is to epic to be dropped on normal circumstances. So anyway I will try to get smoke on it, if that happens then I will probably be the first, and imagine smoke and ice combos, I have several in mind now, the thought is jazzy
    Other*bios*I*have: Heike Msaomi and the person he wants to torture Vayen Yuki
    Other*data*of*relevance*for*consideration:* My two bios hate each other and want to kill each other :D, my Heike bio is slightly stronger power-wise(also his persona gives him an advantage as well) and I would like to balance that xD weird reason yes indeed and I like Pie :D
    no

Quote Originally Posted by J O K E R View Post
    Asking permission for: Hashirama Senju biography.

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I would like to start my role playing in NB, as well as participating in tournaments. Hashirama is my favorite character, having his character biography would be splendid.

Other bios I have: N/A

Other data of relevance for consideration: Is this necessary because I don't know what to add here.
    Hashirama bios are on hold. Read the stickies and Character informations please before making a request.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasto Lordé View Post
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Almost, B ranks water, just need the permission to get my bio ready.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: As you can see not a lot of people teach storm release, mostly sensei's I find Storm release quite interesting and will fit my fighting style as I like quick moves and fast ones that travel from location to another in a rapid speed, I like how it combines water and lightning together, I can put it to good use and I'm certain of it, and eventually without a second thought I will become a shishou in it and start teaching as many people as I can, this release is fading away in this RP, people are underestimating it and I don't like that.
    Other bios I have: Sharingan Bio
    Would like to be the first Shishou in Storm release and teach people, and it's rarely used in this RP. It has a lot of potential.

*PS: if you're not giving me permission then can you put this on hold please, and not completely deny it ? Thank you Scorps.
    Just for that last sentence, no you don't have my permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Gèckö View Post
    Asking permission for: Smoke Ninjutsu on my uchiha bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: I don't know of the rules for smoke ninjutsu
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I wish to make many cool customs for it, and it would fit my character pretty well.
    Other bios I have: Luck in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I didn't get to make ginkaku, because coyote made it before me^_^
    no

Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Asking permission for: Standard Obito Uchiha Biography.
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes i do.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I wanna have the Sharingan with Obito's strong techniques, besides, making a Obito/Madara bio was the reason i started Role Playing, and now that i fit the requirements, i need only permission to accomplish one of my RPing goals.
    Other bios I have: Agent 47 - Whitebeard.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I made some new elements icons, and new biography titles only for this bio, and this bio only!
    Standard obito doesn't need permission, only obito with phasing needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    Asking permission for:Custom Dark release bio
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it:Yes
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc:Ive wanted a dark release bio pretty much from the second it got used on me,it got used against me in a tournament and from that moment ive wanted a dark release bio,and when i see people use dark release i want it even more and i know i can make some awsome customs for dark release and i can make the element my own
    Other bios I have:Immortals in my sig(canon hidan bio)
    Other data of relevance for consideration:already have a bunch of customs written up for dark release and my bio is already written up im only hunting for permissions now so i can make this element shine like it truely should ^^
    yes

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Asking permission for: Custom Gold Dust User
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc:
    Because looking at the techniques for it, I know that this is the abillity that would best suit my personal fighting style. Not only that, but it's also unique, I haven't even seen a single other person with it. That being said, I know that I could make a 4th Kazekage bio, but unfortunately Im just not vibing his history or personality. The way that I feel about a bio is the most important thing for me, I wouldn't even take a jinchuriki bio if I just cant see myself rp'ing as that character. I really want Gold Dust, it's just really awesome and this is the technique I can see myself using for a long time
    Other bios I have:Superboy!!(Dropping if you give me permission) and It's the boondocks in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I also see that there is no one teaching it. I'd like to gain experience with gold dust and even become a shishou
    Edit: And if it's not to much, access to Iron Sand? I think I'd make the most out of having these abilities

Last edited by Cursed Prince; 03-24-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Asking permission for: MS Obito + Wood
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I plan on RPing with Obito/Tobi exactly as he has been shown to. MS Obito + wood also happens to be a stepping stone for MS + Rinnegan + Wood aka a full Obito bio. This bio suits my RPing style.
    Other bios I have: currently a custom Magnetism bio, however it is being dropped for a plain no KG bio with EIG pending approval.

Battle Tests Conducted

Sora
    Kisame
    Muu

Trainings
    Snakes
    Fuuinjutsu
    Genjutsu
    Taijutsu
    Kenjutsu
    Ninjutsu
    Ice
    Fire
    Wind
    Water

Last edited by Azazel; 03-22-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    Asking permission for: Custom Gold Dust User
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc:
    Because looking at the techniques for it, I know that this is the abillity that would best suit my personal fighting style. Not only that, but it's also unique, I haven't even seen a single other person with it. That being said, I know that I could make a 4th Kazekage bio, but unfortunately Im just not vibing his history or personality. The way that I feel about a bio is the most important thing for me, I wouldn't even take a jinchuriki bio if I just cant see myself rp'ing as that character. I really want Gold Dust, it's just really awesome and this is the technique I can see myself using for a long time
    Other bios I have:Superboy!!(Dropping if you give me permission) and It's the boondocks in sig
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I also see that there is no one teaching it. I'd like to gain experience with gold dust and even become a shishou
    Edit: And if it's not to much, access to Iron Sand? I think I'd make the most out of having these abilities
    No. HELL NO!. When will members realize that if someone is limited to a specific bio like gold sand and iron sand magnetism abilities are, we will NEVER allow a custom version of it just because you want it? Not only that but we will never allow a bio to have a mishmash of different hidden abilities or KGs. No, no no no. And next time someone asks me permission for this, I can't promise i won't infract for spam as in essence its nothing but that: spam!

Quote Originally Posted by Azazel View Post
    Asking permission for: MS Obito + Wood
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: I plan on RPing with Obito/Tobi exactly as he has been shown to. MS Obito + wood also happens to be a stepping stone for MS + Rinnegan + Wood aka a full Obito bio. This bio suits my RPing style.
    Other bios I have: currently a custom Magnetism bio, however it is being dropped for a plain no KG bio with EIG pending approval.

Battle Tests Conducted

Sora
    Kisame
    Muu

Trainings
    Snakes
    Fuuinjutsu
    Genjutsu
    Taijutsu
    Kenjutsu
    Ninjutsu
    Ice
    Fire
    Wind
    Water
    You have my permission to take the test.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boooooooo

Asking permission for: Canon Dark Release
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes i do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Well, i'm just another weak Role Player who wants to become stronger with a KG or a special ability in his bio, so now that i mastered Katon and Raiton, i need permission to get the Dark Release ability and get stronger
    Other bios I have: Whitebeard and Itachi Uchiha in my sig.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I'll try to get the second permission from another moderate, i hope you give me the first one.

Last edited by Trollo Lucilfer; 04-01-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Already said this but again; as you can see not a lot of people teach storm release, mostly sensei's I find Storm release quite interesting and will fit my fighting style as I like quick moves and fast ones that travel from location to another in a rapid speed, I like how it combines water and lightning together, I can put it to good use and I'm certain of it, and eventually without a second thought I will become a shishou in it and start teaching as many people as I can, this release is fading away in this RP, people are underestimating it and I don't like that.
    Other bios I have: Normal Bio's, no KG.

Last edited by Vasto Lordé; 03-31-2013 at 07:59 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Asking permission for: Leg Weights Training
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes I do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Took me too long to complete my taijutsu training and now that I mastered it, I want a suplement which would aid me and be an encouragement for my taijutsu useage. My main(other) bio being an Hyuga made me more accustomed to hand to hand combat and i like to bring some swag(fashion) into taijutsu and kenjutsu(can combine it with kenjutsu too) using weights, however, this would be according to my own creativeness.
    Other bios I have: Priest(with which i'll have the weights) and Nel Hyuga
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Nah! Weights on me is not prone to abuse as I had swift for like 6 months and i did not abuse it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absoun!

Asking*permission*for: Custom Storm
    Do*I*fit*every*requirements*in*the*rules*for*it: Yup
    Why*do*i*want*this*ability/bio/etc: Well it would fit the character I am making, also it is an aspect I haven't experimented on before, so I would like to gain the ability to do so, and I thought while I am doing that why not make it through a custom bio which can be fun role-playing as.
    Other*bios*I*have: Vayne Yuki
    Other*data*of*relevance*for*consideration:*Lambo from KHR is a baws.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    you know me?

Quote Originally Posted by megaamine View Post
    Asking permission for: Canon Dark Release
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: yes i do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Well, i'm just another weak Role Player who wants to become stronger with a KG or a special ability in his bio, so now that i mastered Katon and Raiton, i need permission to get the Dark Release ability and get stronger
    Other bios I have: Whitebeard and Itachi Uchiha in my sig.
    Other data of relevance for consideration: I'll try to get the second permission from another moderate, i hope you give me the first one.
    Hum... ok you got my permission

Quote Originally Posted by Vasto Lordé View Post
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes.
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Already said this but again; as you can see not a lot of people teach storm release, mostly sensei's I find Storm release quite interesting and will fit my fighting style as I like quick moves and fast ones that travel from location to another in a rapid speed, I like how it combines water and lightning together, I can put it to good use and I'm certain of it, and eventually without a second thought I will become a shishou in it and start teaching as many people as I can, this release is fading away in this RP, people are underestimating it and I don't like that.
    Other bios I have: Normal Bio's, no KG.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Asking permission for: Leg Weights Training
    Do I fit every requirements in the rules for it: Yes I do
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Took me too long to complete my taijutsu training and now that I mastered it, I want a suplement which would aid me and be an encouragement for my taijutsu useage. My main(other) bio being an Hyuga made me more accustomed to hand to hand combat and i like to bring some swag(fashion) into taijutsu and kenjutsu(can combine it with kenjutsu too) using weights, however, this would be according to my own creativeness.
    Other bios I have: Priest(with which i'll have the weights) and Nel Hyuga
    Other data of relevance for consideration: Nah! Weights on me is not prone to abuse as I had swift for like 6 months and i did not abuse it.
    That is only given in tournaments. Its a prize, not something you can simply ask for. So no.

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Asking*permission*for: Custom Storm
    Do*I*fit*every*requirements*in*the*rules*for*it: Yup
    Why*do*i*want*this*ability/bio/etc: Well it would fit the character I am making, also it is an aspect I haven't experimented on before, so I would like to gain the ability to do so, and I thought while I am doing that why not make it through a custom bio which can be fun role-playing as.
    Other*bios*I*have: Vayne Yuki
    Other*data*of*relevance*for*consideration:*Lambo from KHR is a baws.
    humm...ok, you got my permission.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

Asking*permission*for: custom swift bio
    Do*I*fit*every*requirements*in*the*rules*for*it:yes i do
    Why*do*i*want*this*ability/bio/etc:it would be a great addition and i always wanted swift release since i started the rpg
    Other*bios*I*have:metal rain of kumo/jinsokuna kaminari (will drop if permission granted)
    Other*data*of*relevance*for*consideration:*I have permission from kiritsugu in pm. I hope you can see it http://narutobase.net/forums/private...m&pmid=1710219

Last edited by Wakizashi; 04-08-2013 at 03:10 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Asking permission for: 6 Paths of Pein
    Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Well the reason I want this bio is because I have always been fascinated by the abilities and the skill of Nagato when he used the 6 paths of Pein. How he utilized the paths in different patterns to overcome the biggest of all opponents and the Rinnegan is a unique dojutsu which I admire, not for its abilities but because it is so unique and cool, and because of the linked eyes. I have never tried out for a test bio before, so if you accept this will be the first time I ever do this, but I really want the chance at attaining the 6 Paths of Pein.
    Other bios I have: Tobirama Senju - Tony Stark
    Other data of relevance for consideration: There is not really much to say about me and why you should pick me besides that I am dreaming of attaining the bio. Anyways well I have the necessary requirements and I just hope you accept me.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opening a Custom Jutsu Shop
    shortly!

Asking permission for: EiG

Why do i want this ability/bio/etc: Ok, so I've been on NB for nearly 1 yr now, and I feel I have gained enough experience RPing in battle arena and reading fights in battle test section. To be honest, when I started RPing, making an EiG bio was the last thing on my mind. So, I won't say, it was my dream and blah blah blah... But as I started RPing, I realised that I'm not that bad with free form and taijutsu. Over time, I became inclined towards fighting in close range and did really enjoy it. Also, I do believe that speed beats strength (or whatever it is >_>). Hence I wish to go for the speed that EiG provides rather than some strength enhancing powerups.

Other bios I have: Ezio | Deidara

Other data of relevance for consideration: The bio which I'm really interested in is Minato. Which again gives me speed (FTG ).
    And yeah, this would be my first test if I manage to get permission.