Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2011
    An opinion is not a fact...

Re: The Royal Guard - 5 Cities - Isshin / Hikifune (spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Dangai ichigo was nOt stronger than yamamoto he could not stand heat up to 15,000,000 degreese you may think he can but I don't.

The one battling kyraku is not strong he is just stoping him from using bankai.hackwald yes I believe he is strong..the one that beat kenpachi yea he is around juga age of course he's strong.
    Matter of opinion I could say Yamamoto wouldn't be able to stand up to Mugetsu as well.

Royd was the sternritter that beat Zaraki I also believe we'll see some stronger Quincies soon.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    When did I reply saying that ichigo is stronger at the moment I replied that ichigo will surpass Yama this is a fact.
    You said my bet is on ichigo being stronger than Yamamoto you never said ichigo will become stronger than Yamamoto..will he become stronger Mabey,Mabey not.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Matter of opinion I could say Yamamoto wouldn't be able to stand up to Mugetsu as well.

Royd was the sternritter that beat Zaraki I also believe we'll see some stronger Quincies soon.
    Yamamoto would most likely match or over power that attack..Probly turn it to dust with his spiritual pressure.

Status
    Jul 2011

Yamamoto would most likely match or over power that attack..Probly turn it to dust with his spiritual pressure.
    Simple belief no true evidence behind that but whatever if Aizen couldn't do it a transcended being who's power was greater than any Shinigami or Hollow...it's obvious Yamamoto must be able to do it...right.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

Simple belief no true evidence behind that but whatever if Aizen couldn't do it a transcended being who's power was greater than any Shinigami or Hollow...it's obvious Yamamoto must be able to do it...right.
    As you can see ichigo is a shinigami an hollow but beat aizen right...there you have it aizen was not on Yamamoto level.yamamoto is just to hot for that guy

Status
    Jul 2011

As you can see ichigo is a shinigami an hollow but beat aizen right...there you have it aizen was not on Yamamoto level.yamamoto is just to hot for that guy
    Huh...so what if Ichigo has hollow powers Aizen surpassed Yamamoto after Gin tried to kill him he could not be sensed and like he said he had surpassed all Shinigami and Hollows, I'm not even arguing Yamamoto isn't strong he became the strongest again once Ichigo lost his Dangai state and Aizen lost his Hogokyou since they were both transcended beings stronger than any Shinigami.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Studying for Finals...

Good theory.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

Huh...so what if Ichigo has hollow powers Aizen surpassed Yamamoto after Gin tried to kill him he could not be sensed and like he said he had surpassed all Shinigami and Hollows, I'm not even arguing Yamamoto isn't strong he became the strongest again once Ichigo lost his Dangai state and Aizen lost his Hogokyou since they were both transcended beings stronger than any Shinigami.
    Yamamoto was always the strongest even after gin tried to kill aizen an aizen transformed aizen thought he was the strongest but was sadly mistaken lol Yamamoto is like the sun itself theres nothing you can do to him you can't even hit him if ichigo or aizen get close it's over for them..Yamamoto was just op I'm sorry to say.

Even juha brother someone who is strong as hell Probly close to dangai ichigo in power knew with out blunt vene he would have been turned to ashese just from standing close to Yamamoto lol ichigo and aizen don't have blunt vene (well ichigo has it now but did not have it then) so how can they beat Yamamoto aizen has a better chance than ichigo because of the hogyoku.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 12-11-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011

Yamamoto was always the strongest even after gin tried to kill aizen an aizen transformed aizen thought he was the strongest but was sadly mistaken lol Yamamoto is like the sun itself theres nothing you can do to him you can't even hit him if ichigo or aizen get close it's over for them..Yamamoto was just op I'm sorry to say.

Even juha brother someone who is strong as hell Probly close to dangai ichigo in power knew with out blunt vene he would have been turned to ashese just from standing close to Yamamoto lol ichigo and aizen don't have blunt vene (well ichigo has it now but did not have it then) so how can they beat Yamamoto aizen has a better chance than ichigo because of the hogyoku.
    It's clear no matter what I say you'll always believe Yamamoto was the strongest and constantly underestimate the meaning of being transcended and last time I checked Ichigo did have Blut vene but never mind.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

It's clear no matter what I say you'll always believe Yamamoto was the strongest and constantly underestimate the meaning of being transcended and last time I checked Ichigo did have Blut vene but never mind.
    an last I checked I said ichigo had blunt vene anyway...they are fighting the sun ur not going to beat Yamamoto 1on1 I did not think he could be beat period that's why I'm waiting to see what zero squad can do.

Status
    Jul 2011

an last I checked I said ichigo had blunt vene anyway...they are fighting the sun ur not going to beat Yamamoto 1on1 I did not think he could be beat period that's why I'm waiting to see what zero squad can do.
    Umm no you said Ichigo never had Blut Vene but never mind as I've said I've given up trying to change your mind about Dangai Ichigo and Hogkyou Aizen being stronger than Yamamoto but in my opinion them two will always be stronger than Yamamoto...Bankai included.

I'll even agree I don't think any of the 0 squad will be as powerful as Yamamoto one on one...the bald one must be close since to me he seems to be the one who leads the 0 squad other than the king of course.

However I'll happily debate whether or not Ichigo has Blut Vene with you...perhaps you should look at your older post were you mentioned Ichigo and Aizen not being able to stand next to Yamamoto because they don't have Blut Vene.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

Umm no you said Ichigo never had Blut Vene but never mind as I've said I've given up trying to change your mind about Dangai Ichigo and Hogkyou Aizen being stronger than Yamamoto but in my opinion them two will always be stronger than Yamamoto...Bankai included.

I'll even agree I don't think any of the 0 squad will be as powerful as Yamamoto one on one...the bald one must be close since to me he seems to be the one who leads the 0 squad other than the king of course.

However I'll happily debate whether or not Ichigo has Blut Vene with you...perhaps you should look at your older post were you mentioned Ichigo and Aizen not being able to stand next to Yamamoto because they don't have Blut Vene.
    Yea go reread my post carefully an see what I said about blunt vene..i said ichigo has blunt vene(but ichigo did not have blunt vene at that time)..I just dont see how you can beat someone whos as hot as the sun in a 1on1 match...only aizen was capable of beating Yamamoto if the hogyoku kept giving him more power.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 12-12-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Yea go reread my post carefully an see what I said about blunt vene..i said ichigo has blunt vene(but ichigo did not have blunt vene at that time)..I just don't see how you can beat someone whos as hot as the sun in a 1on1 match...only aizen was capable of beating Yamamoto if the hogyoku kept giving him more power.
    Aizen survived because Yamamoto didn't use his bankai at the time! He used his Shikai and and awakened its name thats all. Yama's bankai was first introduced during this last conflict with Juha. The only time we have ever seen it since day one of the Manga and Anime. Shunsui and Ukitake both survived the Shikai state during the SS sub-Arc when they rebelled to let Ichigo save Rukia from execution. His Shikai only made the environment really hot and he put a flame barrier around them, similar to the Aizen Fight... Nothing comparable to the Juha fight because he wouldve destroyed the fake Kurakura Town and the real one along with it if he used bankai. Only the other Captains and Lieutenants had their power restrictions removed to go Full Bankai if they had too as they were much much weaker.

Ichigo didnt have the use of any of his Quincy abilities (any and all possible future) until he came in contact with that one Quincy Squad Leader in Hueco Mundo. Even then it was by pure instinct reaction that he was able to use it. Just like when he first awakened his own natural Reiatsu in the very first couple of chapters by coming in contact the little spirit girl and the hollow attacking him and his sisters.

Status
    Mar 2009
    appreciating sarcasm

Just give it up dude, this guy is just beyond any reason whatsoever and quite frankly a f*cking annoyance on this board. Pretty much every single piece of reason gets blown away by his sheer ignorance and stubbornness. I quit even trying to have a logical debate a long time ago

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by adventnova View Post
    Aizen survived because Yamamoto didn't use his bankai at the time! He used his Shikai and and awakened its name thats all. Yama's bankai was first introduced during this last conflict with Juha. The only time we have ever seen it since day one of the Manga and Anime. Shunsui and Ukitake both survived the Shikai state during the SS sub-Arc when they rebelled to let Ichigo save Rukia from execution. His Shikai only made the environment really hot and he put a flame barrier around them, similar to the Aizen Fight... Nothing comparable to the Juha fight because he wouldve destroyed the fake Kurakura Town and the real one along with it if he used bankai. Only the other Captains and Lieutenants had their power restrictions removed to go Full Bankai if they had too as they were much much weaker.

Ichigo didnt have the use of any of his Quincy abilities (any and all possible future) until he came in contact with that one Quincy Squad Leader in Hueco Mundo. Even then it was by pure instinct reaction that he was able to use it. Just like when he first awakened his own natural Reiatsu in the very first couple of chapters by coming in contact the little spirit girl and the hollow attacking him and his sisters.
    The only reason they survived the fight with Yamamoto shikai is because the fight did not last long if the fight had carried on Kyraku an ukitake would have died if they had kept using shikai..but anyway what are you talking bout I kno this already.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    Just give it up dude, this guy is just beyond any reason whatsoever and quite frankly a f*cking annoyance on this board. Pretty much every single piece of reason gets blown away by his sheer ignorance and stubbornness. I quit even trying to have a logical debate a long time ago
    I could say the same thing to you.

Status
    Mar 2009
    appreciating sarcasm

I could say the same thing to you.
    Yea.. except here's the thing. You can't.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Hatake- View Post
    Yes, I definitely think that the 5 city's were always there and the ruler of them got replaced when a royal court guard member resigned.

There are some theories that each city consists of one of the noble families. This could tie in with another theory that says that Isshin was a royal court guard member and the "city" that he ruled consisted of Shiba clan members. Isshin then fell in love with Masaki and abandoned his duties as a royal court guard member to start a new life in the real world. This could be what caused the downfall of the Shiba clan.
    Only four main noble families exist...

Status
    Mar 2009
    appreciating sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Lentz View Post
    Only four main noble families exist...
    That's because the 5th one was the Shiba clan.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12