Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 155
  1. #21
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    If part 1 Kabuto can do it then everyone can LOL
    pretty sure she made up for it by smashing oro
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    you were so close.
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    , Naruto couldn't kill her if he tried. He's not kage material.
    This. But he is Kage material, just not that bright
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    pretty sure she made up for it by smashing oro
    smashing an armless man? nice.
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member TJ0001's Avatar
    Status
    TJ0001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,471
    Location
    My world
    It is I The unfortunate
    mistake!
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    who?
    Some ninja were reading those ninja info cards that kabuto had brought up some time ago, when they were looking at it they said "this kid is strong enough to be hokage". They werent important ninja, VERY backgroundish. and even now naruto has proven to be far past a kage level state, you know your kage level when your clones are pwning the **** outta past kages in their prime.
     
         

  5. #25
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    smashing an armless man? nice.
    smashing an armless man that could take on 4 tailed kyuubi? while the sickest hes ever been? even nicer!
     
         

  6. #26
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ0001 View Post
    Some ninja were reading those ninja info cards that kabuto had brought up some time ago, when they were looking at it they said "this kid is strong enough to be hokage". They werent important ninja, VERY backgroundish. and even now naruto has proven to be far past a kage level state, you know your kage level when your clones are pwning the **** outta past kages in their prime.
    ah i didnt know who you were talking about! lmao Now i know naruto
     
         

  7. #27
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    smashing an armless man that could take on 4 tailed kyuubi? while the sickest hes ever been? even nicer!
    He did have his arms fully fonctionning when he fought the 4 tailed kyubi, try again dude.
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,638
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    , Naruto couldn't kill her if he tried. He's not kage material.
    Whether or not he's kage material, there's no way that Tsunade could stop a tailed beast bomb. Not to mention he has speed. Speed and power. You don't need much intelligence when Naruto outclasses Tsunade in those areas in such a great gap.
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member ezequielosses's Avatar
    Status
    ezequielosses is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,096
    "When you're sad and
    lonely, you can only count on
    money" Kakuzu the wisest
    man.
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Kakashi kamui

    Zabuza hides in the mist and chops her head

    Oonoki turns her into dust

    Obito kamuis her

    Killer bee TBB's her

    Sasuke shots a susanoo arrow

    :l ....
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,378
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    itachi/nagato/sasuke/3rd raikage/muu/2nd mizukage/shishui/danzo/bee/hashirama/jiraiya
     
         

  11. #31
    ... Strict's Avatar
    Status
    Strict is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,841
    Location
    Germany
    The world is mine.
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Could name 20 Shinobi who can kill her.
     
         

  12. #32
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    He did have his arms fully fonctionning when he fought the 4 tailed kyubi, try again dude.
    are you joking? even suigetsu said sasuke would not have beaten Oro if he had his hands and that was after 4 tails. smh you lost this argument cause even sasuke agreed to that. fail lol no wonder your a genin
     
         

  13. #33
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSikes View Post
    are you joking? even suigetsu said sasuke would not have beaten Oro if he had his hands and that was after 4 tails. smh you lost this argument cause even sasuke agreed to that. fail lol no wonder your a genin
    Well he did use his arms during his fight against Kyubi you retard.
     
         

  14. #34
    Banned
    Status
    FoxSikes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,145
    Kuruma is based off of the man
    in my sig!
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Well he did use his arms during his fight against Kyubi you retard.
    Not really , he has control
    Of them, what Sarutoi
    Sealed was most chakra
    From him therefore
    Making his arms numb . He had
    Minor access to flail and summon . This was common fact . Read narutopedia or even the manga . He never had 100% access and he was even sick . Extremely sick .
     
         

  15. #35
    Ino>Sakura Amaterasuice's Avatar
    Status
    Amaterasuice is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,443
    Location
    Otogakure
    This user has no ****s
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    smashing an armless man? nice.
    ^This

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    He did have his arms fully fonctionning when he fought the 4 tailed kyubi, try again dude.
    No he didn't.

    Op, tons of people can kill her. She's top 20 but seriously man.

    And the whole sanin fight was:

    Manda+Kabuto+armless Orochimaru vs Drunk Jiraiya+rusty/non rusty Tsunade+Naruto+Shizune+Katsuyu+Gamabunta

    Hardly seems fair on Oro's part.
     
         

  16. #36
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    the list of all those who can kill her is too long
     
         

  17. #37
    Member Guildmage's Avatar
    Status
    Guildmage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    839
    Location
    Where the sun shines alot
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    If someone can keep attacking her for 2 continuous days, then that person will beat her (as a minimum)

    Because supposedly the fight of the Kages vs Madara took 2 days (don't remember where I read this)

    Take in consideration Tsunade had to ress and heal the other 4 kages also, so I think she can keep healing herself continuously for more than 2 days.....

    If someone have one shot sealing, teleporting or one shot anything move that doesn't involve physical damage that person can defeat Tsunade....... If a person can keep fighting and survive for 2 continuous days of fight, then that person can defeat Tsunade.

    Tsunade is underrated most of the time.
     
         

  18. #38
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guildmage View Post
    If someone can keep attacking her for 2 continuous days, then that person will beat her (as a minimum)

    Because supposedly the fight of the Kages vs Madara took 2 days (don't remember where I read this)

    Take in consideration Tsunade had to ress and heal the other 4 kages also, so I think she can keep healing herself continuously for more than 2 days.....

    If someone have one shot sealing, teleporting or one shot anything move that doesn't involve physical damage that person can defeat Tsunade....... If a person can keep fighting and survive for 2 continuous days of fight, then that person can defeat Tsunade.

    Tsunade is underrated most of the time.
    What's with that bullshit? Part 1 Kabuto made tsunade his *****, he could have easily killed her if he wanted to but it wasn't his goal.

    She's underrated because she's weak, as simple as that.
    Quit trying to find excuses to make her look strong when she clearly isn't
     
         
    Last edited by PretaPath; 12-07-2012 at 06:02 AM.

  19. #39
    Member The Duke's Avatar
    Status
    The Duke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    427
    Location
    TX
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Vany people can kill her..
     
         

  20. #40
    Goldmember Unbiased King's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    770
    Location
    Between your toes
    Do the ends always justify the
    means?
     

    Re: No one can kill tsunade 1 on 1 Cept madara and naruto ?

    Jinton?

    Amaterasu?

    Irrelevant apparently.
     
         

Page 2 of 8 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •