Status
    May 2011
    Reluctantly Approved by NB

No way you'll wipe out the Shinobi Alliance no Jutsu! Right guys? Uhmm guys?

Don't know if anyone pointed this out already but here's a look at the joint Shinobi Alliance before and after Obito says he will exterminate them all.

Before, you can see how close everyone is together. You can even see folks flak vests in the bottom middle image of Naruto.

How does everyone feel after being told that they will be exterminated? Hey guy's where'd ya go? Shouldn't we see one or two ninjas from that perspective especially in relation to the earlier image?

Status
    Oct 2011
    God Complex.

Re: No way you'll wipe out the Shinobi Alliance no Jutsu! Right guys? Uhmm guys?

Fodders dont care about extermination.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.

Re: No way you'll wipe out the Shinobi Alliance no Jutsu! Right guys? Uhmm guys?

Plot No Jutsu is what it is i mean the ****ing creator/destroyer of all things is alive and they aren't dead yet WTF -_- fail just fail

God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    안녕하세요! ^^

I have no idea what is going on at all.

Status
    May 2011

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Fodders dont care about extermination.
    ikr, it's like extermin...wha? You're on your own Naruto, tell us how it went.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Yeah at least Hinata, Sakura, Kakashi, Kiba, and Akamaru should be there, but Kishi just put Naruto alone for the dramatic effect.

But yeah its funny how no one really cared....I was upset that Allied Shinobi Force no Jutsu only had Rock Lee and Gai in it! Hinata was right behind Naruto....where'd she go

Status
    May 2011

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Yeah at least Hinata, Sakura, Kakashi, Kiba, and Akamaru should be there, but Kishi just put Naruto alone for the dramatic effect.

But yeah its funny how no one really cared....I was upset that Allied Shinobi Force no Jutsu only had Rock Lee and Gai in it! Hinata was right behind Naruto....where'd she go
    Guess she is waiting for that ring before pulling another unconditional love move like she did with Pain. Smart girl.

Status
    Dec 2012
    General PSXONE

:sy:Direct Facepalm

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Gyakusetsu View Post
    Guess she is waiting for that ring before pulling another unconditional love move like she did with Pain. Smart girl.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "I love you Naruto I really do....but I would prefer not to be stabbed again...especially since you haven't said anything about it. Just sayin -.- I mean if I had a stone on my hand I'd be more than happy to take a hit for you again....but until then you're on your own "

Hinata knows what's up! Sacrifice yourself to the enemy who has a soft spot for love...well played Hinata