Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    杉山 Sugiyama's Avatar
    Status
    Sugiyama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    on earth
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    “As far as Taijutsu, among
    those who have fought me,
    there hasn’t been anyone who
    has exceeded your level!!!”
    - Uchiha Madara.
     

    it does make perfect sense now.

    After the release of the Viz translation, we found out that the sage has sealed the Juubi in himself as a lot of members stated, and as there are those who believe that maybe his brother is the one that did the sealing ritual, it make actually perfect sense that The sage brother is the ancestor of the Uzimaki clan( the clan is know for their sealing techniques), and the hyuuga clan as well as they have their own seal: "the cused seal".
    So what do you guys think?
     
         
    Last edited by Sugiyama; 04-06-2014 at 10:36 AM.

  2. #2
    The Verdant Kyuurama's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuurama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Not here.
    Posts
    383
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You can defeat anyone,
    regardless of power; you just
    need the knowledge to do
    so."
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    Sounds like a fair enough theory, actually...
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Hebi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Hebi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the laughter we will
    remember whenever we remember
    the way we were.
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    It doesn't make perfect sense because if he was this was the perfect chance for a manga creator a.k.a Masashi Kishimoto to glorify it. Yet he didn't. Stop with this obnoxious theory. It's been going on for years....Sage is not an Uzumaki,deal with it.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member throneoo's Avatar
    Status
    throneoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    486
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has a status.
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    sage bro being the origin/anscestor of the uzumaki would fit considering that they specialize in sealing jutsu
     
         

  5. #5
    杉山 Sugiyama's Avatar
    Status
    Sugiyama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    on earth
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    “As far as Taijutsu, among
    those who have fought me,
    there hasn’t been anyone who
    has exceeded your level!!!”
    - Uchiha Madara.
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Sasuke View Post
    It doesn't make perfect sense because if he was this was the perfect chance for a manga creator a.k.a Masashi Kishimoto to glorify it. Yet he didn't. Stop with this obnoxious theory. It's been going on for years....Sage is not an Uzumaki,deal with it.
    I didn't say that the sage is an Uzumaki, i said that the sage's brother was the ancestor of the hyuuga and Uzumaki! did you even read?
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Hebi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Hebi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the laughter we will
    remember whenever we remember
    the way we were.
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugiyama View Post
    I didn't say that the sage is an Uzumaki, i said that the sage's brother was the ancestor of the hyuuga and Uzumaki! did you even read?
    Oh sorry , I missed it,my bad
     
         

  7. #7
    Member NarutoWA's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoWA is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    in your mind
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think, and then JUST DO IT
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    So, anyone who knows sealing is Hago's brother's Clan??
    Like Orochimaru, Jiraiya too??
     
         

  8. #8
    杉山 Sugiyama's Avatar
    Status
    Sugiyama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    on earth
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    “As far as Taijutsu, among
    those who have fought me,
    there hasn’t been anyone who
    has exceeded your level!!!”
    - Uchiha Madara.
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Sasuke View Post
    Oh sorry , I missed it,my bad
    it's okey!
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Posts
    1,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    I wrote this same theory in a thread last week and have been saying this since it was revealed that the sage had a brother and also that their mothet Kaguya had the Byakugan.

    But yeah... i agree.

    SO6P = Ancestor of Uchiha and Senju Clans.
    Sages Brother= Ancestor of Uzumaki and Hyuuga Clans.

    Making Uzu/Hyuu distantly related to Senju and Uchiha (which has previously been mentioned/forshadowed in the earlier partsof the manga.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Posts
    1,428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoWA View Post
    So, anyone who knows sealing is Hago's brother's Clan??
    Like Orochimaru, Jiraiya too??
    No. there are actually two SPECIFIC Seals of the Uzumakis that indicate the connection.

    1) The Death Reaper Seal: It is no coincidence that the Death Reaper bears a very close resemblance to Kaguya (mother of SO6P and his brother). The mask used for the unsealing is one found only at the Uzumaki Shrine.

    2) The Sage of the Six Paths Seal: I think the title speaks for itself. That and the fact that it is an Uzumaki Seal.

    The connection with Hyuugas to the brother of the sage is not to do with Sealing, but rather: Kaguyas Byakugan was passed down directly through the brother of the Sage to his descendants (Hyuugas) the sibling clan of the Uzumakis.
     
         
    Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 04-06-2014 at 11:04 AM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member vasu 32's Avatar
    Status
    vasu 32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,634
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no such thing as true
    peace,there is no such thing
    as hope and it's a biggest
    deception of all
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    I think you need to know about the power known as "SEARCH BAR".
     
         

  12. #12
    杉山 Sugiyama's Avatar
    Status
    Sugiyama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    on earth
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    “As far as Taijutsu, among
    those who have fought me,
    there hasn’t been anyone who
    has exceeded your level!!!”
    - Uchiha Madara.
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverfoxUchiha View Post
    I wrote this same theory in a thread last week and have been saying this since it was revealed that the sage had a brother and also that their mothet Kaguya had the Byakugan.

    But yeah... i agree.

    SO6P = Ancestor of Uchiha and Senju Clans.
    Sages Brother= Ancestor of Uzumaki and Hyuuga Clans.

    Making Uzu/Hyuu distantly related to Senju and Uchiha (which has previously been mentioned/forshadowed in the earlier partsof the manga.
    SOrry, i didn't know that you already posted that. I agree with what you said
     
         

  13. #13
    काला जादू Frikid's Avatar
    Status
    Frikid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    4,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke solos.
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    yes i think so too.
    Kaguya's byakugan and high chakra got passed down to the other bro while so6p got sharingan and senju stuff.
    Later, the other bro's son had 2 sons too, one with byakugan and one with uzumaki stuff.

    So its like this :

    Other bro -> hyuuga + uzumake
    so6p --> uchiha + senju

    It also explains that why were uchicha and hyuuga were stated to be distant relatives.

    What doesn't make sense is that why didn't the bro seal it in himself as uzumaki are best host for bijjus
     
         

  14. #14
    杉山 Sugiyama's Avatar
    Status
    Sugiyama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    on earth
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    “As far as Taijutsu, among
    those who have fought me,
    there hasn’t been anyone who
    has exceeded your level!!!”
    - Uchiha Madara.
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frikid View Post
    yes i think so too.
    Kaguya's byakugan and high chakra got passed down to the other bro while so6p got sharingan and senju stuff.
    Later, the other bro's son had 2 sons too, one with byakugan and one with uzumaki stuff.

    So its like this :

    Other bro -> hyuuga + uzumake
    so6p --> uchiha + senju

    It also explains that why were uchicha and hyuuga were stated to be distant relatives.

    What doesn't make sense is that why didn't the bro seal it in himself as uzumaki are best host for bijjus
    i wonder about that too, the sage brother fate also needs to be revealed.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    Cool story gurl.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member
    Status
    Realest Of Real is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    I always think that Uzumaki descends from Senju. Now this makes sense
     
         

  17. #17
    杉山 Sugiyama's Avatar
    Status
    Sugiyama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    on earth
    Posts
    484
    Post Thanks / Like
    “As far as Taijutsu, among
    those who have fought me,
    there hasn’t been anyone who
    has exceeded your level!!!”
    - Uchiha Madara.
     

    Re: it does make perfect sense now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awkward Linguist View Post
    Cool story gurl.
    thank you
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •