Page 5 of 13 « First 123456789 ... Last»
Results 81 to 100 of 254
  1. #81
    Senior Member zinescience's Avatar
    Status
    zinescience is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,898
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    i sure he sacrificed himself for something like tobirama's edo tensei.
     
         

  2. #82
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    Quote Originally Posted by zinescience View Post
    i sure he sacrificed himself for something like tobirama's edo tensei.
    how would edo tensei involve to this?
     
         

  3. #83
    Member Namikaze Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Namikaze Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    360
    I rule empires nd legions
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    the possibility that he was killed is totally of the chat but there is possibility that he sacrificed himself
     
         

  4. #84
    RUDRA SAGE Paintry4's Avatar
    Status
    Paintry4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,761
    Location
    catmandu
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    well hashirama may have been killed for a special purpose.......i dont know why.....but for the sake of konoha
     
         

  5. #85
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Senju View Post
    the possibility that he was killed is totally of the chat but there is possibility that he sacrificed himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    well hashirama may have been killed for a special purpose.......i dont know why.....but for the sake of konoha
    yes agree.. like using a forbidden jutso... ?
     
         

  6. #86
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    He died before the 1st war, and I think all the 1st kages of every village did. So maybe something happened, where all 5 were involved, we can't know..
     
         

  7. #87
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    He died before the 1st war, and I think all the 1st kages of every village did. So maybe something happened, where all 5 were involved, we can't know..
    i think during the 1st war
     
         

  8. #88
    You-Know-Who Mante's Avatar
    Status
    Mante is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,615
    Location
    not here >_>
    This is the status of this
    guy.
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    I think he died after fighting Madara..you know, it must an epic battle..

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    He died in the 1st world war.
    ..first Shinobi world war..
     
         

  9. #89
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    Quote Originally Posted by Mante View Post
    I think he died after fighting Madara..you know, it must an epic battle..



    ..first Shinobi world war..

    nice qoute there :D
     
         

  10. #90
    Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Lonely Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,955
    Location
    The Shire.
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    Just because Hashi is said to be the strongest ninja, does not mean he cant be overpowered. Just because Hashi was a great healer does not mean he cannot die. U.U
     
         

  11. #91
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    i think during the 1st war
    Nah, it's said in the databook that tobirama became hokage before 1st war.
     
         

  12. #92
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Uchiha View Post
    Just because Hashi is said to be the strongest ninja, does not mean he cant be overpowered. Just because Hashi was a great healer does not mean he cannot die. U.U
    the possibilities are there but the chances are very slim .. feel me bro?
     
         

  13. #93
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Nah, it's said in the databook that tobirama became hokage before 1st war.
    oh ok. my memory serves me wrong :D
     
         

  14. #94
    Trollo Lucilfer's Avatar
    Status
    Trollo Lucilfer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,395
    Location
    The village hidden in your ass
    Boooooooo
     



    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    he died in battle!
     
         

  15. #95
    mr sage
    Status
    sage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,198
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    Quote Originally Posted by u wanna die View Post
    the possibilities are there but the chances are very slim .. feel me bro?
    They already showed him lose a fight so you know he could be killed by an unknown ninja.
     
         

  16. #96
    Member uchiha asuku aliyu's Avatar
    Status
    uchiha asuku aliyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    907
    Location
    somewhere in Nigeria
    just minding my business
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    i rep who ever killed hashi... Maybe he got seduced and raped to death by some fodders..
     
         

  17. #97
    Member Luv2smash19's Avatar
    Status
    Luv2smash19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    135
    why Doesn't Minato just make a
    chakra arm
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    the tree madara was strapped to from hashiramas dna was big and powerful enough to create zetsu and sustain life he needed that thing bad
     
         

  18. #98
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26,650
    Location
    Amegakure no Sato
    Status: > than Kakarot
     



    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha asuku aliyu View Post
    i rep who ever killed hashi... Maybe he got seduced and raped to death by some fodders..
    Darnit! Now I gotta come up with a new cause of death as you took the words right out of my mouth

    Well the only thing we can truly be sure of is he died young. Edo Madara was made special by Kabuto, but Oro's Edo tensei was imperfect, he brought them back as they were(ie; young corpes....died young). I'm gonna have to think about this one
     
         

  19. #99
    Member Ryuchidori's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuchidori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    192
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    R we sure he is dead? Obito stated in his tree like statue, "he is stil alive on this day..." I can see, some people say, if he is not that, how could oro edo him, right? We dont know the whole secret behind edo-tense and maybe to lock someone else's soul in to a dead body, there isnt a must that soul must be in the other world?
     
         

  20. #100
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama Senju's death

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuchidori View Post
    R we sure he is dead? Obito stated in his tree like statue, "he is stil alive on this day..." I can see, some people say, if he is not that, how could oro edo him, right? We dont know the whole secret behind edo-tense and maybe to lock someone else's soul in to a dead body, there isnt a must that soul must be in the other world?
    No. We know enough to deduce that Hashirama is dead. Else he couldn't be ressurected in edo tensei.

    If you take someones chakra and seal it in something, surely that might make it possible to bring out that person, but he will only be there for the time the amount of his chakra sealed will last. Like Minato or Kushina. Minato could only stay with naruto shortly since he had just sealed a bit of his own chakra inside naruto.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •